WHY THO?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WHY THO?

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: WHY THO?

It's because your profile isn't as good looking as mine or Arsonist or Dark Revenant. Nor are you as helpful to everyone as MM. Nor are you as important as SJ. Nor are you one of the best players like Distorted. Nor is your trolling at a high level as {I actually don't know any good trolls in this community}. Nor does anything about you stand out (like humor, or character, or intelligence, or achievements).
    Either something like that or you are just new.

Honestly though. You shouldn't care about something as trivial as visitor messages.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    It's because your profile isn't as good looking as mine or Arsonist or Dark Revenant. Nor are you as helpful to everyone as MM. Nor are you as important as SJ. Nor are you one of the best players like Distorted. Nor is your trolling at a high level as {I actually don't know any good trolls in this community}. Nor does anything about you stand out (like humor, or character, or intelligence, or achievements).

Honestly though. You shouldn't care about something as trivial as visitor messages.

good profile picture award(just monika): Efekannn02
    helpfulness (to everyone to stop playing): Efekannn02
    best player(Efekannn02>Distorted): Efekannn02
    best troll(everyone else is a amateur):Efekannn02
    standing out(screw you): Efekannn02

how dare you to forget me you damn troll
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    good profile picture award(just monika): Efekannn02
    helpfulness (to everyone to stop playing): Efekannn02
    best player(Efekannn02>Distorted): Efekannn02
    best troll(everyone else is a amateur):Efekannn02
    standing out(screw you): Efekannn02

how dare you to forget me you damn troll
    I feel like there is potential for me here to make a witty reply or comment. But I just can't think of anything.
    @Marshmallow Marshall , can you help me out?

5. ISO #5

I feel like there is potential for me here to make a witty reply or comment. But I just can't think of anything.
    @Marshmallow Marshall , can you help me out?
    Well, I probably have to get into 1-2 hours of reading, but ummm....

best amateur: Efekannn02
    worst troll because he's a fake: Efekannn02

by keeping telling you're trolling, you do the only real trolling... THE UNIVERSE IMPLODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

I love how you feel like you are in the position to even think you could talk like this to someone, 1. 2, your profile looks like a unicorn took a massive shit on it, and then rubbed its ass all in it. 3, Nigger I am one of the best players. 4, Being one of the most "important" players, doesn't get people to write on your visitor messages. 5, you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    THE PRIEST OF DEATH HAS RISEN FROM THE ASH

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    I love how you feel like you are in the position to even think you could talk like this to someone, 1. 2, your profile looks like a unicorn took a massive shit on it, and then rubbed its ass all in it. 3, Nigger I am one of the best players. 4, Being one of the most "important" players, doesn't get people to write on your visitor messages. 5, you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u

8. ISO #8

WELL YOU KINDA RUSHED IT :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Telling truth about him got me a "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?" From him, lol.
    Not sure what to think about it.
    "Telling the truth" No, there is a difference between telling the truth, and trying to get attention, for something that doesn't involve your negative communication. I never said "How dare you speak to me like that" I said, You do not speak to ANYONE like that, cause you are no fucking king. Bitch, you do not need to talk to no one that kinda way thinking you are better than them. Trying to basically tell me I am a piece of shit, nigga get tf outta here.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

wowowowooooooooooooooooooooooow CAAAAAAAAALM DOWWWN KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I am not even salty yet tho

15. ISO #15

@WorldOfGenis , I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you are the one who thinks he is better than everyone else.
    Sounds illogical to you, doesn't it? You? How could YOU think highly of yourself, right?
    Well, let me put you through it:

First, look at how you reacted. One could think I just raped your mother or called your cripple son useless, by how strong you reacted.
    Take a moment to fully soak in just how strong you reacted.

Now, look at WHAT you reacted so strongly to. Technically this website has over 7k registered users. And you got so strongly offended by someone saying that you are not the most important one, or most intelligent or helpful one out of everyone.
    How do you explain that? That's impressive even amongst narcissistic people (the "WAHT DO YOU MEAN I AM NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT OUT OF HUNDREDS OF MEMBERS?" thought process).

And your intense anger towards me calling my profile one of the best looking ones? I hope you are smart enough to realize yourself that the intensity of you anger was disproportionate to what you claim you were angry about, and I hope you realize yourself that there is something off.
    Let me help you out figuring out what's "off" about it. It involves something called "project something onto someone". Google it.
    Last edited by OzyWho; June 5th, 2018 at 03:53 AM.

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

Arsonist left me a visitor message, it says "fag lol"

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19
    Ganelon

And you didn't return the honor?
    It was in response to that game where griefed and/or gamethrew

20. ISO #20
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    So no.

21. ISO #21

Hmm. In retrospect, I remember being surprised there wasn't any OGC or similar rule break by him back then.
    I guess this visitor message was the closest he ever got to OGCing.
    Not gonna lie. That is a bit surprising for me. He isn't all bad in comparison to, let's say, for example, the legendary Mesk. I think it's more than likely that his scumread on Distorted was legit that game. Biased because of his feeling? Definitely. But I do not believe he deliberately "gamethrow" or anything like that.
    Long story short - people were too harsh on him in my opinion.

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

Hmm. In retrospect, I remember being surprised there wasn't any OGC or similar rule break by him back then.
    I guess this visitor message was the closest he ever got to OGCing.
    Not gonna lie. That is a bit surprising for me. He isn't all bad in comparison to, let's say, for example, the legendary Mesk. I think it's more than likely that his scumread on Distorted was legit that game. Biased because of his feeling? Definitely. But I do not believe he deliberately "gamethrow" or anything like that.
    Long story short - people were too harsh on him in my opinion.
    He literally wanted to Lynch Distorted because he was American and because I was Skyping with him and 'SKWIRL WILL RUIN THE GAME BY TEAMING'

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

@WorldOfGenis , I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you are the one who thinks he is better than everyone else.
    Sounds illogical to you, doesn't it? You? How could YOU think highly of yourself, right?
    Well, let me put you through it:

First, look at how you reacted. One could think I just raped your mother or called your cripple son useless, by how strong you reacted.
    Take a moment to fully soak in just how strong you reacted.

Now, look at WHAT you reacted so strongly to. Technically this website has over 7k registered users. And you got so strongly offended by someone saying that you are not the most important one, or most intelligent or helpful one out of everyone.
    How do you explain that? That's impressive even amongst narcissistic people (the "WAHT DO YOU MEAN I AM NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT OUT OF HUNDREDS OF MEMBERS?" thought process).

And your intense anger towards me calling my profile one of the best looking ones? I hope you are smart enough to realize yourself that the intensity of you anger was disproportionate to what you claim you were angry about, and I hope you realize yourself that there is something off.
    Let me help you out figuring out what's "off" about it. It involves something called "project something onto someone". Google it.
    Let me tell you how you sound right now. "Omg, WorldOfGenis called me out on thinking I am better than everyone. I thought my opinion of me being better than him deserved to be heard. And because he called me out, I am gonna try to flip the tables!!!!!! My opinion deserves to be heard and his doesn't."

Now bud, let me tell you something. I don't give a fuck about you, or your family. Also, reading this actually gave me a headache because it makes 0 sense. You, along side quiet a few people on this website think you have the power to put words in other peoples mouths, you think you have the power to just tell someone they are trash, just because you want too. Which is why I commented on your profile, because you wanted to tell me yours looks better than mine. Some would define you as a bully. I define you as someone who probably has no friends irl and is looking to enjoy what would have been his life, on this mafia forums. Re-read that message you sent, the very first one. You sound like a someone who is trying to get recognized. I am sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but I am not going to let a narcissistic attention loving emo child comment on my post telling me how "Not good my profile is" Or how "I am not helpful" Get that shit outta here.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

by keeping telling you're trolling, you do the only real trolling... THE UNIVERSE IMPLODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screw you dudeeeee you make me look bad (im gonna pm you later about this just you wait :angry: )
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

There's actually not so much trolls at community, i say, there's 0 trolls in community.

Trolls are pretty annoying as StealthBomber16, don't mind to see 1.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    There's actually not so much trolls at community, i say, there's 0 trolls in community.

The classical trolls, those who trigger easily triggerable people for their own amusement, I thought there are none. But now that you mention SB16... I think maybe he is one, when looking at his interactions with you.

But the new generation of trolls, those who act as if stupid and then call that trolling, that's kinda popular thing in this community?
    (please note the "as if" part in the sentence)

31. ISO #31

The classical trolls, those who trigger easily triggerable people for their own amusement, I thought there are none. But now that you mention SB16... I think maybe he is one, when looking at his interactions with you.

But the new generation of trolls, those who act as if stupid and then call that trolling, that's kinda popular thing in this community?
    Naw SB16 is just a funny guy, and will fuck with you only if you did before. You won't tell me Arsonist didn't deserve it...

32. ISO #32

this is my new signature
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    can someone translate this for me

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    can someone translate this for me
    Sorry, I don't speak retarded

36. ISO #36

Here's the thing.

I wouldn't classify my actions as trolling. Or, at the very least, that was not my initial intention.

Arsonist was blatantly spreading misinformation and I called him out on it. Twice. He never issued responses to either of my two callouts.
    He has since started slinging insults at me from afar. I don't even think he realises he's doing anything wrong. I might start a thread on it, because everyone, short of Chalibluefin (Chali? Chati? Charti? Chari?), seems to be very passive-aggressive about his general insolence. My initial issue wasn't with Arsonist but with his ideals, because they were going against established fact. His defense against that has not been very good.

The point where I knew I didn't need to push further was when he told me I should get hit by a truck.

I still consider myself in the right, mostly because I haven't made two threads about Arsonist with contradicting contents (lol) or left visitor messages on his profile with ill-wishes.

Maybe it turned into "trolling". Perhaps thats why SJ told me and arso to back off. I'm fine with dealing with Arso. The more he calls me out, the more ammunition I have if I decide to do something about it. But he doesn't have much credibility anymore, because most of the people on the forum who can deal with him agree with me.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 5th, 2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: wording

37. ISO #37

Ahh man, this is depressing. The, unspoken, conversation here is(was) not between you and me, but between you and you. If only you could see that.
    I feel sad.
    Aww, you poor soul, I honestly want the best for you. This convo was for people to write on my visitor messages, and here comes "OzyWho" ( exactly who tf is this nigger? ) Wanting to be all high and mighty and tell me who is better than me, and why I don't got visitor messages, and all this shit talking. BUT OH SHIT! WoG responded, that puts him in the wrong. WoG called him out on his unicorn shit of a profile, HE IS IN THE WRONG. Lol, I really hate to say this, but you should prob back down, because once again, you are wrong.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Since when did you start telling me what to care about?? OH SHIT, you didn't so stfu.
    erm, he actually did right then and there

"hey, you told me to care about this, dont tell me to care about this, shut the fuck up so i feel vindicated"

he's right, visitor messages are something that like 3 people have ever used without being reminded of their existance

40. ISO #40

erm, he actually did right then and there

"hey, you told me to care about this, dont tell me to care about this, shut the fuck up so i feel vindicated"

he's right, visitor messages are something that like 3 people have ever used without being reminded of their existance
    You just trying to fuel the fire, get yo ass outta here.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Here's the thing.

I wouldn't classify my actions as trolling. Or, at the very least, that was not my initial intention.

Arsonist was blatantly spreading misinformation and I called him out on it. Twice. He never issued responses to either of my two callouts.
    He has since started slinging insults at me from afar. I don't even think he realises he's doing anything wrong. I might start a thread on it, because everyone, short of Chalibluefin (Chali? Chati? Charti? Chari?), seems to be very passive-aggressive about his general insolence. My initial issue wasn't with Arsonist but with his ideals, because they were going against established fact. His defense against that has not been very good.

The point where I knew I didn't need to push further was when he told me I should get hit by a truck.

I still consider myself in the right, mostly because I haven't made two threads about Arsonist with contradicting contents (lol) or left visitor messages on his profile with ill-wishes.

Maybe it turned into "trolling". Perhaps thats why SJ told me and arso to back off. I'm fine with dealing with Arso. The more he calls me out, the more ammunition I have if I decide to do something about it. But he doesn't have much credibility anymore, because most of the people on the forum who can deal with him agree with me.
    It's not my fault that he has so retarded nickname, so i can't even spell it correctly.

And i see you already got hit by a truck, that's why you're so dumb right now.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

43. ISO #43

You just trying to fuel the fire, get yo ass outta here.
    You're just SO TEMPTING TO TROLL atm XD stop or I get on it too just let this thread die...

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46
    Ganelon

I I legitimately cannot tell whether you are trolling or not. What frightens me is the possibility that you may be disguising your own issues beneath this apparent veil of trolliness.

47. ISO #47

I I legitimately cannot tell whether you are trolling or not. What frightens me is the possibility that you may be disguising your own issues beneath this apparent veil of trolliness.
    Considering he has made posts like these:

I don't know you, but fuck you. [jk ily]
    Thanks

I would say he actually has some kind of empathy and is trolling hard right here.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50