S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't see where Gerik manipulated the narrative. Plus, policy lynch is a very large word. Policy lynches don't suck IMO; but that's not alignment indicative, that's just our opinions on game theory lol. What Gerik is saying is that a scum bus driver without any feedback to bussed players, in this setup, is very dangerous, and he's right. He could absolutely fuck up the investigative leads, the vigi kills, basically everything.

Now, with Slaol's big post. The question is: Would Slaol pull a scum gambit like this, just to then say it was all his masterplan (Which includes giving fake reads and scumpainting, by the way...) to get reads?
    What would he gain from it? Well, he'd gain a nice chance of survival, he'd gain confusion factor (Which was already pointed out by Gerik, and that is very true), also a really, REALLY big WIFOM for his scummates, a potential high town status as a very powerful scum role, and probably some mislynches into the mix.
    Now as town, what would he gain from it?
    A way to have global reads, application of meta, and that's it. At the cost of a metric fuckton of confusion, spotlight dragging, and giving WIFOM to scums by giving them scenarios to which they can conform or not to manipulate reads.

I think the scum side of it is bigger. Gerik is a null read for me because his posts work as any alignments; however, Slaol's reaction to those is not towny at all. If Slaol flips scum, I will have Gerik as a very high town read. In the event he'd somehow flip town, Gerik needs to be looked at more closely.
    Is scoffing off a shit accusation REALY something only a scum would do? MM I may move you beneath Mike for FM skill, jesus.

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

@Marshmallow Marshall

Ive specifically said my play is anticipating a quick exit. Using my likely 1 day in this game is really something a town slaol wouldn't do? lord I said you'd fail to do anything but scum read me but I didn't even grasp how intense it would get dude. Step way and try again.

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If Slaol flips scum, I will look into Yayap more closely, and into Creeds, Naz and Banshis. Yayap - him could very well be SvS (even though I'm not sold on this at all, I townread Yayap). Slaol didn't interact with Creeds or Naz; yet they did post, could be something there. And he said he scumread Banshis, yet only addressed him once, in his wallpost.
    What do you think about the Damus/Slaol interactions? They seemed to gang up on you earlier as a possible lynch target and now Slaol is backpedaling and saying he townread you all along and Damus seems to have changed his mind, or at the very least lost interest in you.

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    What do you think about the Damus/Slaol interactions? They seemed to gang up on you earlier as a possible lynch target and now Slaol is backpedaling and saying he townread you all along and Damus seems to have changed his mind, or at the very least lost interest in you.
    Remember @Marshmallow Marshall , Gerik specifically put down your reasons to scum read both of us. He doesn't actually find your thoughts valid, he's working an angle.

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I don't think he will talk again until I mic drop.
    Remember when I said this, Gerik didn't post before I posted it, and then he didn't even deal with the entire post despite plenty of time to do so? The dude is picking his posts real hard.

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    I'm surprised you are confident in what I am based off of trying to meta, but I guess I still understand why you tried since I indeed haven't said much.
    Math, meta, and obvious scummy town buddying.

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Slaol has spewed town, he is posting unhinged. I dont see slaol flipping scum this game and if he does his dick may be a tad bigger then mine
    I will say if Slaol is scum he should win MVP hands down.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

You're constantly spamming this thread with your discrediting nonsense. I'm not going to respond to all of it because I don't have the time or the patience. And honestly, the fact that you continue to spam posts without letting anyone get a word in seems like a tactic to dominate the discussion and drown out other voices by burying them in a sea of your stream of consciousness drivel.

If anyone else has questions for me regarding anything you've said about me or about anything else game-related, I will answer them.

21. ISO #821

HARD TO WIN MVP WHEN YOU DIE NIGHT 1 TO A FUCKING JAILOR
    We all know I'm dying tonight to either the Jailer or vigilante. They both seem to have kind of set it up already so they won't look as bad after I flip town lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

22. ISO #822

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    You're constantly spamming this thread with your discrediting nonsense. I'm not going to respond to all of it because I don't have the time or the patience. And honestly, the fact that you continue to spam posts without letting anyone get a word in seems like a tactic to dominate the discussion and drown out other voices by burying them in a sea of your stream of consciousness drivel.

If anyone else has questions for me regarding anything you've said about me or about anything else game-related, I will answer them.
    You didn't even respond to the major post in it's entirety. You're afraid and running. I don't need to respond to everything you say to point that out, but it's so easy when you say so few things and all of them are clearly selected and conservative.

Any question anyone else asks you will have me involved as well, you will be manipulating nothing until you deal with me. Like your bullshit with MM where you discredit him, then suddenly want his opinion. You can run from it all you want but it will be there nonetheless.

23. ISO #823

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    No. You don’t see what he went through in the worst case scenario though.

1. TDL was threatening to shoot him at the time.
    2. Blink has said he would protect his highest townread.

Why does mike think that’s him? Blink hasn’t really interacted with Mike almost all game. What reason does blink have to protect mike? This post shows that mike thinks blink would protect him or you. Meaning that either he’s scum or he thinks you’re scum with blink. And he doesn’t think the latter.

Mike refuses to address this, instead responding to 1/4 of my posts.

Also, time to address this:

In this post I included a class=hidden line of text saying

He did not address it. He didn’t reference it.

Mike does not review his posts. This is just utterly antitown, even if it isn’t scummy. It shows he doesn’t spend time thinking about what he’s saying. Call me a discreditor all you want, IMO this is nigh irrefutable proof that mike isn’t trying his hardest to dispute me. If you feel like jumping to conclusions, you can also say that he is doing so because he knows I’m town and he’s scum and that building a lynch is going to be hard.

Think on what I’ve said. Mike is almost certainly scum and if not he’s definitely not putting everything into this game.
    Dude I hope you are scum. If you are town and with that post. You had better be scum. If you are town dude I will opt out of all game you play in.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

HARD TO WIN MVP WHEN YOU DIE NIGHT 1 TO A FUCKING JAILOR
    Was that a scum slip??

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

For everyone....

What Town gives up conversation with their main scum read for the "better" of the town? hahahaahahahahahahahahah

He's also said his mind is made up until he gets "evidence" in a game dedicated to no feedback and not really being that easy to read. Almost like he has no plans of retracting anything or being expected to justify anything at any point.

We have 11 hours remaining and Gerik needs to go.

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

He Mike, could you ask Gerik why he is anti-conversation?
    What scares me is you tunneling on Doc. A key role if town that can mess up mafia. Yes also is mafia can mess up town. This is why I want sb16 safest vote for town to make. Only people it can hurt is mafia not town. Yet no one sees that. 1 mostly him can stew town. Slaol you keep saying makes sence to lych SB16 then flip it to doc. It honestly makes me feel like you and sb16 are scum buddies.

How does town not see this is the best lych for town???

40. ISO #840

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What scares me is you tunneling on Doc. A key role if town that can mess up mafia. Yes also is mafia can mess up town. This is why I want sb16 safest vote for town to make. Only people it can hurt is mafia not town. Yet no one sees that. 1 mostly him can stew town. Slaol you keep saying makes sence to lych SB16 then flip it to doc. It honestly makes me feel like you and sb16 are scum buddies.

Ya, Doc messing up Mafia depends on him actually being fucking town haha

Also you and SB are just throwing stones as I think MM said and yall are TvT and need to stop.

41. ISO #841

I don’t know who I don’t like out of Gerik/Slaol. It’s been some serious back and forth out of both, Slaol had made a lot of posts but Gerik has made more good posts imo. I’ll reevaluate at a computer later today.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

42. ISO #842

Dude, my reads are not bad but you keep playing me off as someone that sucks at this. This is how I played the hell out of you in turnabout Aivion game. I don’t see you makeing the same mistake again so you sb16 are my top scum reads ATM. I truely believe that SB16 is towns best lych for day 1.

43. ISO #843

I don’t know who I don’t like out of Gerik/Slaol. It’s been some serious back and forth out of both, Slaol had made a lot of posts but Gerik has made more good posts imo. I’ll reevaluate at a computer later today.
    I've "kind of been scummy", Gerik has straight up been caught lying.

44. ISO #844

Dude, my reads are not bad but you keep playing me off as someone that sucks at this. This is how I played the hell out of you in turnabout Aivion game. I don’t see you makeing the same mistake again so you sb16 are my top scum reads ATM. I truely believe that SB16 is towns best lych for day 1.
    You're not bad in the end, but you're chaotic and have no systems. You'll be off the SB lynch in 15 minutes with no one even talking to you. THAT is why I'm dismissing this at this time. I'm also reading SB as town right this moment, so while I get that his role is rough I think its better off to ignore for the time being. I had also actually asked the Jailor to ping him, so I don't see how you could possibly say I'm just like buddying him or something.

45. ISO #845

Gerik has also gone out of his way to avoid the conversation because he can't win it on merit. I can point out a flaw in every single post he's made, he has to pick which parts of which posts of mine he deals with.

46. ISO #846

You're not bad in the end, but you're chaotic and have no systems. You'll be off the SB lynch in 15 minutes with no one even talking to you. THAT is why I'm dismissing this at this time. I'm also reading SB as town right this moment, so while I get that his role is rough I think its better off to ignore for the time being. I had also actually asked the Jailor to ping him, so I don't see how you could possibly say I'm just like buddying him or something.
    I am going to go agest my gut and trust you this game. That post makes sense.

@everyone does Sloal ever work this hard as scum? It is makeing me start to town read him. He is working way to hard. But Doc lych is scary if he is town. This is a big big move. If doc is town everyone who lucked him is going to look stupid as hell.

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    On my way to work soon, will actually read the day more when I get home after midnight. But I really think this will be a short game to solve, in fact, day 1 I don't really need to analyse any of you, I just need to metaread auckmid. But for now, I'll just leave this here for the above quote... and the fact that I can see auckmid making the bus driver mafia. Later!

-vote Slaol
    Trying to solve. Town.
    Well, if you count that post as "trying to solve" then thats pretty weak since I really didn't post anything at all except respond to your plea for me to vote you. Your analysis of why I voted you is slightly off since I don't vote rivals for vendetta stuff in games and you should know that but you practically screamed for me to build a train on you when you made your bs post on policy lynching roles and made sure I would have caught the signal by swearing and naming me... Well, yes - I knew what you were up to and I was happy to go along with it for the time being.

I did notice a few other things that you are wrong about but something tells me that you already know about it and are waiting to see if anyone corrects you on it or if you'll let the wifom take place. - in this case, I'll keep quiet since it does not solve anything for me to point it out to you since I know that you actually do understand based on a different post prior to these ones.

As for your medium sized post . You named 2 people that I was scum leaning on which has made my decision on who to invite a pain since I wanted to plan with them at first glance. And Gerik - who I was waiting to see how he would react to your post, I was wondering if he too saw the signal I saw and was going along for the ride but since that post, I see Gerik is on the more serious note of actually wanting to lynch you.
    As for Banshis - I'm not convinced at all. I'd much rather put Mike in that slot for his idea of using the doc to check the Vet. The actual only real way to check the vet is to use the jailor and jail SB16 and then sheriff check him - but Mike didn't consider that idea and I'm wondering if it's because he knows that the jailor is actually scum with him and wouldn't go along with that kind of plan (<- the possible scumslip of tmi I was eluding to earlier). Also of note is that Rumox didn't point out to Mike that he was the only one who can safely disable the vet but instead just agreed with me that I don't know mikes meta.

I do agree with some of the townreads - mind you I'll probably throw everything out the window once day 2 starts and reread everything with the baseline that I'll have then from the night actions.

unsure if I want to add more right now..... been staring at the screen for an hour debating with myself so I'll post this now and catch up on what was said while I was typing.

49. ISO #849

@Gerik
    Whenever you get back;
    [list][*]Slaol claims you are twisting his words and provided quotes to back it up as reference, later in the thread. Even though it is absolutely spammy it is still a valid rebuttable. What is your response?[*]Slaol claims that you are intentionally using the previously suggested policy lynch as a way to get a free mislynch out of the day. What is your response?[*]Slaol claims that you and Rumox are a scum team based on perceived agreement on why Slaol is scummy. Response?

50. ISO #850

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Gerik
    Whenever you get back;
    • Slaol claims you are twisting his words and provided quotes to back it up as reference, later in the thread. Even though it is absolutely spammy it is still a valid rebuttable. What is your response?
    • Slaol claims that you are intentionally using the previously suggested policy lynch as a way to get a free mislynch out of the day. What is your response?
    • Slaol claims that you and Rumox are a scum team based on perceived agreement on why Slaol is scummy. Response?
    lol