S-FM 220: Empire - Page 36
Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2077
  1. ISO #1751

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

My restriction was that I can't use vowels and punctuation. I'm not going to sweat it because that's insanely hard to do. I wasn't allowed to use substitutes for vowels so I couldn't dump my posts into a machine and post a bunch. Had to do it all manually.

No idea why Gyrlander didn't think of adding a "subject to host's discretion" disclaimer with a Blackmailer. If he doesn't stop the scum doing that N2 then I'm calling bullshit because it essentially means that you cannot post at all.

It gives the scum a way to make the game a lurk-fest. It's sad because ALL my scum-reads are lurkers and instead of trying to play properly, they just try to lurk it out. I'm disappointed.

SJ has only started posting more once people rightly suspect him for his EOD1. SP was lurking it up for most of D1 and most of his posts then were absolute drivel. I'm considering ika as one because he is actively lurking. His posts do nothing. He's almost as bad as yzb who has done less than MESK.

If there is more than one town among SJ/ SP/ ika/ YZB then town deserves to lose because I want every single one of them dead. MZ, please kill among this group tonight instead of killing my strongest town-read this time

We should lynch SJ, kill ika, lynch yzb, kill SP imo. I'll expand on this in a bit but I think this is a good idea.
    @MattZed could do with helping us given that you're the most obvious Neutral I've ever seen, love ;) You try to appease everyone, you make long-winded posts appealing to the Neutral, you try not to rock the boat and you scum-read Unknown.

(he also made this one post which reminded me so much of Hell Frog's admission that he was neutral to me in FB's game. I thought he was signalling to me that he was Neutral and that he town-read me enough to reveal like that. I was getting angry at him near EOD1 because for the fact that he's the guy with the gun, he was acting weirdly scummy and cautious and it made me wonder if I was being played. He's being less weird for now but that's still in the back of my head. I'm pretty sure the only reason that the scum haven't killed NeutZed yet is because yzb is the Guard who has yet to turn up, kek)

Given that the scum's first response to me playing a game is to try to shut me up/ kill me N1, I don't think I'll be playing here again. I take a break, come back and the same shit happens. It's not worth my time to play a game where I will always die early as town.

I'll still be posting and whatever since I'm in the game until EOD2 so if you have any doubts as to why there isn't three scummers among the group mentioned [yzb, SJ, ika, SP] then please ask because I'm lynching in that group today and I 100% want everyone to sheep my reads when I die.

RLVG is town. Mesk is town. Sino is town. SW is town. Again, if anyone doubts these reads, ASK BEFORE I DIE SO THAT YOU DON'T ACT LIKE A MORON AND MISLYNCH THEM AFTER I DIE, THANKS.

Seriously, don't lynch among this group and town wins by POE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #1752

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    My restriction was that I can't use vowels and punctuation. I'm not going to sweat it because that's insanely hard to do. I wasn't allowed to use substitutes for vowels so I couldn't dump my posts into a machine and post a bunch. Had to do it all manually.

No idea why Gyrlander didn't think of adding a "subject to host's discretion" disclaimer with a Blackmailer. If he doesn't stop the scum doing that N2 then I'm calling bullshit because it essentially means that you cannot post at all.

It gives the scum a way to make the game a lurk-fest. It's sad because ALL my scum-reads are lurkers and instead of trying to play properly, they just try to lurk it out. I'm disappointed.

SJ has only started posting more once people rightly suspect him for his EOD1. SP was lurking it up for most of D1 and most of his posts then were absolute drivel. I'm considering ika as one because he is actively lurking. His posts do nothing. He's almost as bad as yzb who has done less than MESK.

If there is more than one town among SJ/ SP/ ika/ YZB then town deserves to lose because I want every single one of them dead. MZ, please kill among this group tonight instead of killing my strongest town-read this time

We should lynch SJ, kill ika, lynch yzb, kill SP imo. I'll expand on this in a bit but I think this is a good idea.
    @MattZed could do with helping us given that you're the most obvious Neutral I've ever seen, love ;) You try to appease everyone, you make long-winded posts appealing to the Neutral, you try not to rock the boat and you scum-read Unknown.

(he also made this one post which reminded me so much of Hell Frog's admission that he was neutral to me in FB's game. I thought he was signalling to me that he was Neutral and that he town-read me enough to reveal like that. I was getting angry at him near EOD1 because for the fact that he's the guy with the gun, he was acting weirdly scummy and cautious and it made me wonder if I was being played. He's being less weird for now but that's still in the back of my head. I'm pretty sure the only reason that the scum haven't killed NeutZed yet is because yzb is the Guard who has yet to turn up, kek)

Given that the scum's first response to me playing a game is to try to shut me up/ kill me N1, I don't think I'll be playing here again. I take a break, come back and the same shit happens. It's not worth my time to play a game where I will always die early as town.

I'll still be posting and whatever since I'm in the game until EOD2 so if you have any doubts as to why there isn't three scummers among the group mentioned [yzb, SJ, ika, SP] then please ask because I'm lynching in that group today and I 100% want everyone to sheep my reads when I die.

RLVG is town. Mesk is town. Sino is town. SW is town. Again, if anyone doubts these reads, ASK BEFORE I DIE SO THAT YOU DON'T ACT LIKE A MORON AND MISLYNCH THEM AFTER I DIE, THANKS.

Seriously, don't lynch among this group and town wins by POE.
    You also said SJ is the one who plays his scum game the best compared to the others, we shouldn't underestimate him, could you give us more details about that ?

What makes you think SJ is a good scum here ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

3. ISO #1753

Here are most of my posts. They're not word-for-word because I am lazy.

Points Against SP

Very bad posts

Lynch for this alone

Bickers with ika over discussing the other events such as NoL vs DW/ Mesk, etc.

This is very scummy because it's unlikely that scum were up for the lynch.

Means he had no reason to get involved in the chat.

Very apathetic towards the lynch. Classic scum tell.
    I don't like this response.

SJ puts responsibility on other people.

He has not followed up on those "suspicions" of his.

I would still consider voting him.

Maybe reviewing the SJ train

This may be very helpful

And to look back and reread the game especially when DW was town and Sino likely town. Was wrong on 2 reads and SP was third.

SP is always scummy and current scum-reads could be wrong.

SJ maybe scum.
    SP, your reads are dumb

SJ isn't solid town. He makes posts that LOOK good but they're scummy when Calix analyses them and looks beneath the surface.

Calix is never scum, idiot. Why would scum act like Calix at EOD1? I'm very town because of my posting style which is a very town personality trait (I wanted to say attribute )

SP is very bad at the game and he gets worse with every game.

MZ needs to be killed by the guard because he is playing like shit. Kill him.

Not lynching SW because she is not mafia.
    READS

Sino

Confirmed town. Scum never claims Jailor like that. Gyrlander is an idiot with how he balanced the roles.

Mesk514
    Very town. Has a very townie tone and scum do not claim like Mesk.
    (not using the truth tell before anyone tries to throw shade here)
    Mesk never claimed first thing when scum in any of her scum games.
    Calix was scum with Mesk in BFN and thinks Mesk is playing very differently.

SuperJack
    Made a great scum play at EOD which has a weak town explanation. Don't underestimate him.

MattZed
    Neutral. Why has the Guard not killed him yet? Christ.

RLVG
    The way that he responded to the shitty town-reads on him is EXTREMELY town. Scum don't react like that.

yzb25
    Thread-policing and writes nothing in his long posts. Also a lurker.

SilverWolf
    Insane mind-melds.

ika
    Still need to reread him but I don't like SP attacking him at EOD.
    Not reading Calix's posts means he is possible scum who knows that Calix is dangerous and wants an excuse to shut Calix up and make her less motivated to post.

secondpassing
    Scum or bad.

RLVG please work with Calix and Sino and MESK and SW for a town block and vote together

Check yzb's posts please.

Lowest poster and he says nothing.

Very safe reads because he had one scum-read who people scum-read anyway.

Tells people what to do but does none of those things himself. Inconsistency between what he says and does.

Lacks drive and initiative.

Not obvious town like yzb usually is.

Confirmed scum by meta and that massive inconsistency between words and actions.
    Town perspective for SJ's post is weaker than scum perspective

Town perspective doesn't explain why you were only being productive (sarcasm) at EOD when there was a ML on the table.

Scum perspective more logical and consistent with SJ play.

Nice discredit though.

Give reads.
    VCA is shit because the scum are lurking

Scum have little sway over the game thread.

I conclude this because of how the game is progressing - THERE IS A DISTINCT LACK OF SCUM MANIPULATION WHICH SUGGESTS THAT THE SCUM ARE INACTIVE.

Only manipulation is with SJ's good scumplay with blackmailer paranoia.

Scum are very lurky.

Don't kill active players because there are less scum among them.
    YZB25

What Calix wants to expand on is how worthless yzb is being.

Every game when he's town, he's extremely obvious to me.

Yzb isn't behaving like obvious town, therefore likely scum by default.

Plus his fluffy wall-posts where he says nothing new or original.

Repeats what townies have said before him.

There's a lack of logical arguments like yzb often does as town.
    Calix will make this ika's problem because RLVG's response to shitty town-reads was way townier than yours.
    Nice dodging of the point with my post and discrediting SP at once, lol.

ika isn't reacting properly to the stupid town-reads so he is scummy.
    I'm not claiming feedback.

This isn't OW where I'm Tracer because I learned my lesson from mislynching the Doctor.

If MZ is town then MZ's play is stupid and reactive.

MZ picks on easy targets like Mesk and Blackmailed!Calix.

Lots of talk about the neutral.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

4. ISO #1754

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    You also said SJ is the one who plays his scum game the best compared to the others, we shouldn't underestimate him, could you give us more details about that ?

What makes you think SJ is a good scum here ?
    As I noted earlier, SJ's main contribution at EOD1 was to stir up paranoia about jailing because of the Blackmailer. The way he does this is also extremely scummy - he shifts the blame onto the other (active!) players because "they didn't discuss BMer when discussing the setup"

This is a weak excuse if I ever heard one because the setup spec was ABOUT THE NEUTRAL TOWN-SIDING. Why the fuck would anyone want to discuss the BMer at that time or give the scum team ideas?

In any case, SJ's BM!Paranoia posts led to DWs being MLed. Note that SJ was against you jailing because "nobody suspects Sino" and "scum will lie to you in jail"

He's very subtle at sowing doubt among the town and making them distrust each other. In this case, he knew that DW vs you wasn't SvT, thus he had incentive to do that.

This is the only thing I'm using against SJ, by the way, because I consider it damning enough by itself. I don't think town ever does that and then react to this being brought up like SJ has.

It's probably the only good play that scum has made so far. I'll look forward to seeing what other tricks SJ has up his sleeve for me.

5. ISO #1755

brb doing the laundry

6. ISO #1756

As I noted earlier, SJ's main contribution at EOD1 was to stir up paranoia about jailing because of the Blackmailer. The way he does this is also extremely scummy - he shifts the blame onto the other (active!) players because "they didn't discuss BMer when discussing the setup"

This is a weak excuse if I ever heard one because the setup spec was ABOUT THE NEUTRAL TOWN-SIDING. Why the fuck would anyone want to discuss the BMer at that time or give the scum team ideas?

In any case, SJ's BM!Paranoia posts led to DWs being MLed. Note that SJ was against you jailing because "nobody suspects Sino" and "scum will lie to you in jail"

He's very subtle at sowing doubt among the town and making them distrust each other. In this case, he knew that DW vs you wasn't SvT, thus he had incentive to do that.

This is the only thing I'm using against SJ, by the way, because I consider it damning enough by itself. I don't think town ever does that and then react to this being brought up like SJ has.

It's probably the only good play that scum has made so far. I'll look forward to seeing what other tricks SJ has up his sleeve for me.
    Alright, in case we hit the Emperor, do i risk stalling the game out by jailing him or do i just let the Assassin kill him ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

7. ISO #1757

Alright, in case we hit the Emperor, do i risk stalling the game out by jailing him or do i just let the Assassin kill him ?
    I think letting the Neutral fulfil their win condition is the best move.

I actually have some tinfoil theories about who could be who tbh lol.

I'm still pretty sure yzb is Guard just because the obvious Assassin hasn't died yet and yzb hasn't turned up

Emperor most likely SP or ika imo.

You have any objections to my reads btw? Don't want to die and then have the town be idiots and ML my town circle, lol.

8. ISO #1758

I think letting the Neutral fulfil their win condition is the best move.

I actually have some tinfoil theories about who could be who tbh lol.

I'm still pretty sure yzb is Guard just because the obvious Assassin hasn't died yet and yzb hasn't turned up

Emperor most likely SP or ika imo.

You have any objections to my reads btw? Don't want to die and then have the town be idiots and ML my town circle, lol.
    Given their interaction I have a hard time seeing them both as scum (ika and sp), my guess would be sp town and ika scum, what do you think about it ?
    -vote Sino

9. ISO #1759

Also I forgot to mention this earlier but MZ's case on SJ is very sheep-worthy.

He just forgot to account for scum bussing.

SJ's troll-train happened way too fast for scum to NOT be among the voters.

That would be SW, RLVG, ika and myself.

VCA bitches

10. ISO #1760

Given their interaction I have a hard time seeing them both as scum (ika and sp), my guess would be sp town and ika scum, what do you think about it ?
    Would need to reread it, but yeah, it's unlikely that scum would completely ignore the tempting DW ML to rag on at their scum buddy.

It also meshes with my reads because I think the more questionable reads are...SP and ika...so it would check out that the townie is among those two.

I will see how it was done, however, before making a definitive conclusion. Scum love their lame bussing attempts on here, after all.

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

Well, votes are reset now and it looks like day continues. I have some comments on Calix, MattZ's post and some of my own I'll put in here in a little bit after getting some breakfast but I did want to post one thing first.

[off topic]Sorry Calix. I know how it feels to be the target of scum in a lot of games. When I used to play on ms I was dead by N2 in about 90% of my games during a period where I was really playing well as town. If I lived too long, I was suspected. Then I had one really good scumgame where I fooled a bunch of my friends and all those people were paranoid of me in every game thereafter and I constantly had to deal with that crap. Then I had a long period where I just played like shit cuz of personal issues and I quit caring. I mean, I played terrible before ika and I were permabanned. I needed a break. Why am I telling you this? Because I get it. It's frustrating to be the target of scum in games, but consider it a compliment. That means they are afraid of you and you are doing your job as town. I can get you need a break. But I'd hate to see you go altogether cuz you really put a lot in and are fun to play with IMO. But the choice is yours of course.[off topic]

Also, I do want to comment on your ika lurking. He's not lurking. He's legit been busy working a lot of hours due to Christmas. If you mean he's not posting much of substance when here, I can sort of see your point. I'll expand on this later.

More in a little bit after I eat.

15. ISO #1765

-vote SuperJack

I don't have anything new to say. I have an extremely hard scumread on SJ, and we've already seen two town end up dead today with a similar read. (Unknown+Calix) In what universe is SJ town?

I dare the guard to kill me. Do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

16. ISO #1766

@yzb25 , if you're the royal guard, many people think I'm the Assassin. Maybe you should use that power of yours. ;)

Calix actually does make a decent point here. I'm town, but I'm so widely neut-read you would think a guard would have killed me by now... if they noticed it, thus leaving a lurker like yzb as guard.

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    @MattZed -How are you reading the other players in the game outside of SJ right now?

-vote SuperJack
    Honestly, SJ is the only deep read I've done today, and he's just going to be my main focus. Other things I'm less confident on, especially because the players I've invested stronger reads into keep turning up dead.

I still believe Sino's town. He was town for me from reads, and his roleclaim reinforces that. I would have preferred to see him confirmed, but right now he's strongest townread for me.

You basically fall into my second townread based on PoE; if you're scum, that means only one of RLVG, yzb, Mesk, ika, and SP are scum. I have a lot of trouble believing this universe. The vote on SJ, (I'm basically assuming SJ has flipped scum for further reads at this point) also serves as a good loyalty check, and Calix townreading you puts me a bit at ease.

I don't like how ika's been playing. tbh, I think he's the neutral and that's why he's been following Calix's suggestion that I'm neutral so hard. For now, I'm not putting him in the scum camp over the SJ loyalty vote.

So then I have to pick two scum from among SP, Mesk, RLVG, and yzb. I haven't given any of these a closer read, but they're all decent candidates.

I liked SP before after he showed promise following my pressure on him, but his strong townread on SJ is... rather troubling. I don't know his updated thoughts on SJ and would REALLY like to.

RLVG I want to look more at, and my hunch has been to put him into the scum camp for not asking anything productive I can recall. I feel he's a player I'd have a strong opinion on following an ISO.

The townreads on Mesk are especially bullshit. I still can't tell if SJ was defending a scumbuddy or trying to pocket Mesk. I actually lean toward pocketing; SJ had a chance to help Mesk improve her play, but didn't actually give real advice to do so. If they were scumbuddies, I would suspect him to actually be coaching her, instead of doing this half-assed defense that sort-of let him blend his reads in with Calix. The lack of wanting to vote SJ is suspect, however. Overall though, Mesk is null with me still, and I would not go after her next in any case. Also a fair neutral candidate.

yzb I haven't really been paying attention to. I'm liking Calix's theory for him being guard, but honestly I haven't paid enough attention to give any more than a nullread on him. The best scumread on him is suggesting that he's lurking because he's scum. Ehhhh on that reasoning, but with things going as they are, he could very well be PoE scum if RLVG ends up being good.
    @SilverWolf , recap your reads, especially under new evidence of Calix flipping Doc?

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

I really like the points MZ and Calix made against SJ. I also didn't like his behavior at EoD bringing up the blackmailer to instill paranoia and drive the train to a lynch instead of a jail. And then he said he thought it was suspicious no one brought up the blackmailer to kind of turn things around on anyone that was there and also on the lynch train. He also was very under the radar yesterday and came back today after getting majorly called out for his under the radar play. Again, all these points were already brought up and I'm fine lynching him for it.

Another reason I want to do it is because it will basically show MattZed as town if SJ flips scum because I don't see a scummate spending this much time and effort trying to lynch one of their own. I've gone back and forth on MZ this game. A lot of his posts are pro-town and look town motivated but for some reason my gut was telling me something was off because I was having a real hard time getting a read on him. I lean town but this will help with that.

yzb is my other strong scumread for the reasons I said-he came in here and scumread Sino and myself but when I called out his reasoning for his scumread on me, he completely backed down and reversed it, then he only had one scumread in his list-the popular one at the time, he has since not come back to say anything and didn't have much to say yesterday so I have a strong scumread there

SP/ika-I really don't know, SP played an extremely scummy game d1 and EoD d1 as well, he does look better today but most of his focus has been to tunnel ika-if SP is scum, ika isn't and vice versa-getting this resolved after SJ/MattZ would probably get us the third scum, the reason I think if SP isn't scum it's ika is mostly PoE and mostly because I can kind of see the point that a lot of his posts aren't really contributing much to solving the game

So I'm saying SJ, yzb, one of SP/ika and maybe MZ if SJ for some reason turns up town.

RLVG-I'm leaning town due to the tone of his posts, they are very laid back and easygoing, this is my weakest townread but it's still a townread

Mesk-town, unintentionally trust telling IMO but can be discussed post game

Sino-town

I'd like to sheep Calix for the most part and lynch SJ, neutral can shoot ika/sp-just pick one (if one of you is the neutral please shoot the other one), lynch yzb, neutral can shoot the other of ika/sp if game isn't over.

If the above plan fails then look at RLVG or MZ if somehow SJ flips town which I doubt. If SJ is scum, then put MZ as town.

Mesk would be the absolute last resort and Sino is basically confirmed town to me even though he isn't technically confirmed.

I'm also fine with the townblock Calix suggested of myself, Mesk, RLVG, Sino for now at least.

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

Maybe, but it's basically where my mind is at after re-reading ISOing and matches what I was thinking before her flip and yesterday(if you look at my posts) with some minor changes which are dependent on SJ flip and ika/sp being resolved. I don't mind sheeping Calix for the remainder of the game regarding lynches since I think it will solve the game.

25. ISO #1775

Maybe, but it's basically where my mind is at after re-reading ISOing and matches what I was thinking before her flip and yesterday(if you look at my posts) with some minor changes which are dependent on SJ flip and ika/sp being resolved. I don't mind sheeping Calix for the remainder of the game regarding lynches since I think it will solve the game.
    I think we're in the state where we're both going to start trusting each other if SJ flips scum. If he flips town, then I'm screwed and you are too if you're town in that world. If he flips neutral, then we're waking up tomorrow in 4v3 unless there's another protective in this setup.

SJ being neut is actually my biggest fear atm. Obviously you can't relate, but I would very much like to cross some team scum possibilities off. However, if he weren't scum, then why are there actually people (Mesk, SP) who have shown up but not suspected him?

But for now, we're of the agreement SJ needs to die and we'll re-read each other after the flip. This is enough for me.

Also, @Kovath , I hope you're on the reserve list with how much you're lurking. I would love to see you in more games.

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

I'll vote SJ with you, i'm just not at home atm, i'll be more active later.
    Can you leave a vote for now? A lot of promises to vote can leave us in a place where we end day with people promising to vote but perhaps someone couldn't make it.

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

Hi, I might have plans later and have to do things now. I'll be brief.

My SJ reads are explotations and what I think his posts to mean. I liked his beginning post today and it summed up a lot of what I thought. He is often not here, but when he does post, I hear a town tone.

ika should be lynched. Not me. I don't like how bout mattzed and Calix characterized my play. Done nothing to further the game? Yeah right.

Reaction test
    Policy lynch discussion
    ISO unknown
    Searched for a consensus lynch target
    Did analysis on ika

(For the past four games I've been called a lurker. That's stupid. Call me bad but don't say I haven't been putting in effort.)

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

The queen says so
    -vote SuperJack
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    ika should be lynched. Not me. I don't like how bout mattzed and Calix characterized my play. Done nothing to further the game? Yeah right.
    ... this isn't how I've been characterizing your play. At all.

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

secondpassing-I don't like how you are saying ika isn't contributing much when you can't answer my question with examples of the things you are accusing ika of for almost 24 hours.

You also aren't bothering to read major points of the game MZ and Calix brought up and commenting on them.

I feel like you are stuck in your SJ townread and ika scumread and what bothers me about this is you are not willing to reconsider your reads on them which does not look like town motivated behavior at all.

41. ISO #1791

secondpassing-I don't like how you are saying ika isn't contributing much when you can't answer my question with examples of the things you are accusing ika of for almost 24 hours.

You also aren't bothering to read major points of the game MZ and Calix brought up and commenting on them.

I feel like you are stuck in your SJ townread and ika scumread and what bothers me about this is you are not willing to reconsider your reads on them which does not look like town motivated behavior at all.
    It hasn't been twenty four hours, it's been like twelve. Just the amount of time for me to go to bed, wake up, do some stuff in the morning, each lunch, spend two hours with my sister, and then come back to post. That expectation is ridiculous, I even told you that I would be busy beforehand. I said I would have time an hour before EOD, now it is an hour before EOD, and I am here.

Are you disagreeing with my points? (I'm fine if you disagree with point 5. Wasn't my strongest one, nor was it one I could explain.) Do you think of ika as being a productive town member? Could you have looked for points yourself and explained them back?

MattZed + Calix posted as I went to sleep.

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Calix has died. She was a Doctor.

In case there is a LW, it will be posted at EOD.
    Fucking RIP.

Just as she started to lead us on.
    Honestly though, I expected her to be the Neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @RLVG , @Mesk514 , Calix thought you were town, and died believing you deserved a place in a townbloc. If she's right, prove it by voting SJ. We may need all 5 town votes.
    I had my vote on SJ previously.

vote]SuperJack[/vote

Also RLVG.
    Oh, nevermind?

46. ISO #1796

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Fucking RIP.

Just as she started to lead us on.
    Honestly though, I expected her to be the Neutral.

I had my vote on SJ previously.

vote]SuperJack[/vote

Oh, nevermind?
    I wanted your input on further developments since you were last here.

Also, fix your vote.

47. ISO #1797

I wanted your input on further developments since you were last here.

Also, fix your vote.
    I think we should vote SP next once we've dealt with SJ, probably tomorrow. Maybe even jail them.

Just making sure I don't step on any toes since you named me up while quoting giving SJ a chance.
    -vote SuperJack

What's your thought about the blackmail in question? It's obnoxious and is only a major inconvenience rather than actual damage to the town.
    This in itself is kind of a tell on potential blackmailers, as some would prefer to cause damage than to inflict inconvenience.

48. ISO #1798

IKA IS SCUM

1. Not doing anything the whole game. (not pro-town, deceptive)
    Wall post needed that I cannot create in time. And I feel as if I've done quite a bit already.
    What he did all game:
    setup spec
    lightly break opinions
    tell people to ask him questions

2. Avoiding getting involved. (survivalistic, anti-town)
    Self-explanatory. If he was involved, people wouldn't be accusing him of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Where have I been uninvolved? I left at one point because of something but other then that I've been around here and there.

If you want me to comment on something directly let me know

3. Accepting town reads on yourself that lack reasoning. (pro-scum)
    Real town would be suspicious of pocketing and unreasoned votes.
    again, she can read the thread and do what she likes. its self implied with my posts. my reads have not changed as i have already said from the previous day

you can read the previous day on why i scum read him
    people have been town reading me based on the fact im not lurking?
    not my problem
    4. Not following through on what you believe in. (scum indicative)
    After me calling him out on the interaction between him and Mesk. He "tries" to shapen up. There is no follow up to this post. He doesn't actually care about what Mesk thinks, he is just asking the question to look townie.
    for real.

oh and becasue now [Mesk is] here, have you read up on the last night stuff or have anything?
    From yesterday.
    I did read your post. Again. I don't care if you CAN'T help her, I care that you DIDN'T TRY and that you DIDN'T DO AS YOU SAID and that you COMPLAINED ABOUT IT.
    Didn't ISO.
    k got tamper and iso on it. who should i iso first?

5. Not being like-minded as me. (scum indicative, usually)
    Nothing to say here.

6. Not hesitant to pass judgment, but slow to communicate information. (pro-scum)
    This quote has the reads of the majority, but he does not explain them. Just throws them out there. Same with his last read list.
    yzb/superjack/second

matt is basicly claimed neutral at this point

Added points:
    7. Shifts responsibility.
    Blames me for not saving deathworlds. Doesn't blame himself for not reading deathworlds closely enough.
    says [secondpassing] who couldnt save deathworlds for a lynch
    Soft blames/complaint about Unknown's play, shifts responsibility for making plans solely to MattZed.
    great. no last will. [by Unknown]

well at least the neutral will now try to find emp instead of town leader.

also i want to hear from mattz now and his new stunning plan considering he scum read unknonw
    Does not attempt to vindicate himself. Tries to waste town's time by saying other people have to find the answer.
    im asking you what you are accusing me of.

if you think i cant go form 0 to pissed in 11 mins your wrong to the nth degree.

if you think i have been doign nothing all game long i would like to see the evidence that backs up the acusation

you have the iso function dont you? you have yet to respond to my other post about the neutral so you ca go read
    8. Water testing.
    Here, he is not trying to understand. He is looking for reasons to "justify" a lynch on someone.
    why isnt mesk being lynched?

What about DW do you feel uneasy about?

what are your reads in a nutshell i dont care fopr reasons.

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800

1. Not doing anything the whole game. (not pro-town, deceptive)
    tell people to ask him questions
    How is this deceptive and not pro-town in any shape and form?

5. Not being like-minded as me. (scum indicative, usually)
    Nothing to say here.
    Is that really one of your arguments?

I find it curious that at L-1 SJ you decide to pull this big one against Ika. If SJ flips scum, what will it say about your own alignment?
    I'm starting to see it as an attempted defense of partner and trying to get someone else.