S-FM 220: Empire - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2077
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    but your orginal post said her lciam is meaningless. so following what you said, all claims are meanignless. now you are trying to change the narrative

am i doing it right @Calix?
    I approve of this impression. Needs more aggression and then it'll be A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #1152

shes using your own play aagisnt you so she does have a point.
    There's no way she could possibly understand what I'm thinking, and the connections that I'm making.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Minimising the points against yourself and discrediting me at the same time.

Making excuses for your scum play as well, tsk tsk.

Add a dose of contradictory explanations because you "voted emotionally for me" but you "don't care that I think you're scum" kek

Classic scum behaviour
    No, this is classic DW behavior, I think.

I'm not scum.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    SW, what's your input on Mesk?
    I think she's a don't give a shit town like she claimed. She did the same thing in her last game as town. Yes, she could also do it as scum and I've never seen her as scum, but her play matches her town game pretty closely so far so I'm leaning town on her.

7. ISO #1157

she has said shes using past games of your own logic and then this game as well so care to explain it how shes not using yoru won logic against you
    People change, meta changes. I change.
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #1158

ika, I don't see why you're trying to straw DW here? He argued Mesk's claim is irrelevant because she wasn't under pressure and she makes it every game, thus it is a poor indication of alignment or even role. But he's not saying that claims in general don't indicate alignment or role.
    im not

he saying her claim is ireeeliveant, folloing a conclusion one could say that he is saying all claims are irrlivent. if hes saying "well sino claim is diffrent" then it could be apllied as double standard.

if anything i want him to show me a game where scums come out day one and claim like that cus i know i used to do what mesk did all the time

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    So you think that secondpassing is scum with me because we both mind melded, despite my mind meld with RLVG who seems to be a town read of yours?

k.
    @Calix
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

No, this is classic DW behavior, I think.

I'm not scum.
    You have literally used all of those points when tunneling people at one point, but you're claiming that's what you do normally?

So you normally scum-read yourself? O_o

In a fortnight? Please.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

12. ISO #1162

im not

he saying her claim is ireeeliveant, folloing a conclusion one could say that he is saying all claims are irrlivent. if hes saying "well sino claim is diffrent" then it could be apllied as double standard.

if anything i want him to show me a game where scums come out day one and claim like that cus i know i used to do what mesk did all the time
    I have never once said that all claims are irrelevant, try again.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Lol, Yzb lurks, then makes a post about leaving.

*face palm*
    Did nobody seriously notice this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #1164

This is why Mesk is the worst jail choice:

Mesk (in jail): I knew you wanted to stick you dick in me. Kbye.
    I would hope Sino would execute if that happens. If someone gets jailed tonight, THEIR JAILOR IS CONFIRMED TOWN. If you're not going to share everything you know and try to form an alliance with your jailor, you're being anti-town and deserve to be executed. If Mesk wanted to turn being jailed into a meme, (which, tbh, I don't think you guys are giving townMesk enough credit) then she's acting like the jailer chat doesn't exist, at which point she deserves being executed for being anti-town. We'd wake up in the morning having removed either a scum or a weak anti-productive town.

Saying that jailing Mesk won't do anything is nonsense. Either she straightens up, (possibly revealing a non-cit role that can coordinate with jailor if she's town) or we get to remove her from the game. Win-win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

15. ISO #1165

I'm not scum-reading SP for 'mind melding' or whatever the fuck you're talking about.

I was commenting on the fact that he wanted ika jailed over you.

It was a glib comment but the read is serious.

16. ISO #1166

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    You have literally used all of those points when tunneling people at one point, but you're claiming that's what you do normally?

So you normally scum-read yourself? O_o

Not gonna lie here, yeah.

In a fortnight? Please.
    Lots can happen in 2 weeks.
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #1167

Scum wouldn't just claim Citizen right off the bat for no reason. There is simply no reason to draw that kind of attention to yourself. I really think that's just Mesk. Yeah, it's bad play but it's Mesk. She doesn't seem to care which is her town meat-I don't know if it's her scum meta. And her vote on Sino is indicative of how she votes as town-if someone bothered her at all last game she voted them.

18. ISO #1168

Not the tunnelling meta.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

19. ISO #1169

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Yes, she could also do it as scum and I've never seen her as scum, but her play matches her town game pretty closely so far so I'm leaning town on her.
    I play differently all the time and I've also had the same matching playstyle for all alignments.
    Using myself a bad example, but since you've said you never saw her play as scum - why can't it be similar as to the town play?

Do you have certain expectations of them as scum?

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

Just jail DW. Either he spews himself as town or he gets the chop.

Don't listen to MZ, lmao.

22. ISO #1172

Not the tunnelling meta.
    Have I tunneled this game unknown?

Please point it out, because I've stated multiple times that I will avoid tunneling this game. To my knowledge, I have succeeded in that.
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #1173

I would hope Sino would execute if that happens. If someone gets jailed tonight, THEIR JAILOR IS CONFIRMED TOWN. If you're not going to share everything you know and try to form an alliance with your jailor, you're being anti-town and deserve to be executed. If Mesk wanted to turn being jailed into a meme, (which, tbh, I don't think you guys are giving townMesk enough credit) then she's acting like the jailer chat doesn't exist, at which point she deserves being executed for being anti-town. We'd wake up in the morning having removed either a scum or a weak anti-productive town.

Saying that jailing Mesk won't do anything is nonsense. Either she straightens up, (possibly revealing a non-cit role that can coordinate with jailor if she's town) or we get to remove her from the game. Win-win.
    so now you endorse town killing town?

-vote MattZed

seriosuly can we jsut lynch this?

24. ISO #1174

im not

ika, please explain how the conclusion "all claims are irrelevant" follows from "Mesk's claim is irrelevant."

Break this down for me. You're presenting it as a logical conclusion, so I want to see your logic.

25. ISO #1175

You were Town when you tunnelled us. That's my point LOL.

26. ISO #1176

im not

In the first game I hosted sloal claimed mass murderer day one and was mass murderer.
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #1177

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I find ika rather hard to read. Maybe it's his punctuation or his bad spelling/careless spelling or that he chooses to talk about things I don't care about when playing mafia.
    I wouldn't mind ika being jailed, but I would like Sino to try to execute whoever his target is.
    Do not jail ika for bad spelling-typos, or set up spec, OMG. This is terrible.

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

-unvote

Calix, fix your morbid desire for discord/drama. You're supposed to be an adult now, scrub.

Anyway, sorry for low-activity. I'll try and give y'all a better yzb on d2. I'm gonna retire.
    This is a REALLY bad post.

31. ISO #1181

You were Town when you tunnelled us. That's my point LOL.
    And I said that I was gonna fix that after d2 of Mafia Wars.

You're assuming that I'm scum this game.
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #1182

acutaly something jsut struck my mind

is a jailor executes the emperor or pleb leader does it change the neutrals wincon to have 50%?

@Gyrlander
    I asked this pre-game wherever the PL/ Emperor dying at night by other means changes the wincon and Gyr said no.

So I think we're fine there?

33. ISO #1183

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I play differently all the time and I've also had the same matching playstyle for all alignments.
    Using myself a bad example, but since you've said you never saw her play as scum - why can't it be similar as to the town play?

Do you have certain expectations of them as scum?
    It's partly her play matching almost exactly from her last town game and her claim which I don't think scum would make right off the bat. Yes, she's anti-town but I can't find scum motivation in how she acts. I honestly would have to look at a scum game of hers to even know how she plays as scum.

34. ISO #1184

This is a REALLY bad post.
    Oh I know, lol. Walks around in a circle, throws some shade on me like it's going out of style and then flops down on the dirty fucking floor.

35. ISO #1185

And what would you like to do about it right now?
    Does this not bother you?

36. ISO #1186

ika, please explain how the conclusion "all claims are irrelevant" follows from "Mesk's claim is irrelevant."

Break this down for me. You're presenting it as a logical conclusion, so I want to see your logic.
    its simple:

he says mesk claim is irrivent

anyone form that point could argue that he thinks all claims are irrlivent.

its onyl later he added in "oh its about the timing as well"

so he changed his narrative

if he said "well mesk claimed with nothign early on and i find it werid" it would be mroe vaild but the argument he was making had no substance so anyone could draw any conclusion

In the first game I hosted sloal claimed mass murderer day one and was mass murderer.
    thats not scum claimign citizen though. your argument is shes scum who claimed cit, your point here does not argue that plz try aagin

37. ISO #1187

State why it bothers you instead of asking people to do it for you.

ffs man.
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #1188

so now you endorse town killing town?

-vote MattZed

seriosuly can we jsut lynch this?
    You're either intentionally misrepping, or just not reading. ofc if Mesk were confirmed town she shouldn't be executed. But she's not. All executions have to be made in light of how likely they are to be scum and how much their lynch as any alignment would benefit town. I very clearly was making the argument that she's being anti-town, and thus her execution is a safer bet (if she acts like a troll in jail like y'all think she will) because an anti-town player is more likely to be scum, and even if they aren't their loss isn't as bad.

So why are you acting like Mesk is in fact confirmed as town?

39. ISO #1189

its simple:

if he said "well mesk claimed with nothign early on and i find it werid" it would be mroe vaild but the argument he was making had no substance so anyone could draw any conclusion

thats not scum claimign citizen though. your argument is shes scum who claimed cit, your point here does not argue that plz try aagin
    Your argument makes zero sense.
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #1190

State why it bothers you instead of asking people to do it for you.

ffs man.
    That's a really stupid comment. I said it tge first time I pointed it out.

41. ISO #1191

Is ika lowkey defending mesk?
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #1192

Meh, sure, if anything it's weakly scum-indicative and problematic for a player in general, but with 2 hours left to EoD I don't see a way to be productive about it, and I have bigger fish to fry than some lurker.

43. ISO #1193

All MZ cares about is picking on the weaker players to make it look like he's doing something. I'm just waiting for him to offer himself up as a target for execution.

You know, to be consistent

44. ISO #1194

That's a really stupid comment. I said it tge first time I pointed it out.
    I mean that you should've asked him if it bothered him instead of subtly asking him.
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #1195

You're either intentionally misrepping, or just not reading. ofc if Mesk were confirmed town she shouldn't be executed. But she's not. All executions have to be made in light of how likely they are to be scum and how much their lynch as any alignment would benefit town. I very clearly was making the argument that she's being anti-town, and thus her execution is a safer bet (if she acts like a troll in jail like y'all think she will) because an anti-town player is more likely to be scum, and even if they aren't their loss isn't as bad.

I disagree an anti-town players is more likely to be scum. I've seen plenty of that in town. In fact Mesk has a history of this.

46. ISO #1196

im saying she is probally town for her claim and unknwon has basicly stated what she would do in jail, you should knwo i defend town reads ebcasue i want to lynch scum. you are saying "well if shes town shes anti-town" so you basicly gave your self a way to abolish yourself of blame if she were to be jailed and executed and flip town

Your argument makes zero sense.
    when do i make snese?

47. ISO #1197

I mean that you should've asked him if it bothered him instead of subtly asking him.
    Why are you talking for him? He knew what I said lol.

48. ISO #1198

its simple:

ika, perhaps we're not speaking the same language here. Let me try one more time.

You say "anyone form that point could argue that he thinks all claims are irrlivent."

I am asking why could anyone from his point of view say that? If anyone could argue that all claims are irrelevant, I would like to see the argument that you think anyone could make.

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200