S-FM 208: Black Flag Nightless - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 209: Black Flag Nightless

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Eggy proposed the informational lynch - -I literally said "I don't know that we should be pursuing an informational lynch". Not sure how else I can convey that it's not a good idea. It's also odd that you're discounting your interaction with Calix as being not serious. Didn't everyone get on SP for trying to do the same thing with his opening post? If you have the interaction, you need to stand by it.
    I didnt propose the information lynch I just said the lynch would give us information. Unknown literally included NU in the list of people whos lynch would no give us information. That is extremely scummy if you ask me being as NU has been probably the most active player.

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    I was not convinced that TDL was scum, Calix whom I T-R was voting SP, and I had to be blind to let aside all the slips SP had made. I decided to follow my logic (vote SP) instead of my gut (vote TDL).

It is. Just funny that Eggy calls me out for it when he's done the same thing this game. zzz

Lean-town.
    I didnt do the same thing at all, another misrep from the king. I changed my mind on my own realizing my logically was momentarily flawed, you changed your mind in the coarse of like 5 posts after your vote based on nothing but calix telling you too. again huge difference.

3. ISO #603

Eggy, your posts are repeating themselves one after the other.

the tl;dr of your case on me with the tl;dr of my answers:

-Is the main reason SP got lynched.

I think he himself is the main reason, but other than that you are right in that I was the one who tunneled him the most.
    Why would scum draw this much attention to them?

-Tried to distance myself from SP's mislynch by voting TDL.

Flip-side of the coin: I stated multiple times that I was considering switching my vote to TDL. I was hesitant about SP's lynch because, as I stated, his tone seemed townie to me. It was a gut vs. logic internal debate.

-SP was obv. town, me not seeing it makes me dumb/scum.

He was not obv. town. I don't know why I'm being singled out. Saying this implies that Calix, Unknown and TDL are dumb/scum too.

-Eggy town-reads Mesk, and Mesk voted me. Therefore, I am scum. (Post 575 "Notice how I never individually scum read SP or town read NU it was all based off of what mesk voted.")

You haven't explained why you town-read Mesk, and basing your reads on Mesk's/sheeping Mesk's votes is beyond the charts cringeworthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    I didnt propose the information lynch I just said the lynch would give us information. Unknown literally included NU in the list of people whos lynch would no give us information. That is extremely scummy if you ask me being as NU has been probably the most active player.
    I don't think we learn anything about a NU lynch, but that isn't the whole base of my argument.

For one thing, scum can easily defend NU because they were just on the wrong train and they would know NU was town. Tell me why that would make you want to rexamine me.

I don't see how we would discover anything from his lynch, and I don't see your case on NU to be very compelling. I do find it convenient that you base your read on NU, I've done that before and after a while I had to make an individual case. Do you not have an individual case on me?

5. ISO #605

You can keep repeating yourself as Nu said, but I haven't been hiding back. I've said my thoughts on most things, but given my actual reason for not pushing is because I haven't been around to be active enough to push. If that doesn't work for you then you have a problem.

I chose SP over TDL and Never Unlucky. TDL maybe I didn't evaluate him well enough but my early town-read on him stuck with me. Your case on NU is personal grief, and everyone can see that playing this game. I don't think he's scum, and your case on him does not make me any more convinced.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #606

Calix mentored me -> She saw the poor town play too.
    Unknown was host -> He saw the poor town play too.

I'm not sure why you're singling me out using this logic in that sense. Me thinks it has to do with our history.

"Too dumb to be scum" is not an argument. DB, Calix and I explained why. Look at Dragon's play in Matrix. Look at Yuki's play in Camp Mafia.

Again... this connection is based on a shitty argument, that's the way I wouldn't notice it.

Oh hell no. I've been VERY vocal about how I felt that his tone was town and I had stated multiple times that I was considering switching my vote to TDL. You cannot argue with this.

Question. Why would scum tunnel someone so hard when it draws a shit ton of attention onto them?

Look at TDL's vote on SP. That's what scum would do. Sneak a vote in.

Town.

I'm not responsible for his vote, but he did say that he was town-reading me. Why the fuck are you expecting him to vote his T-R?

Saying those who voted SP was based on 'nothing'. zzz

Oh, tell me. What info would my lynch have given then? Me flipping town (I 100% guarantee you that I am town, whatever my word means to you) would've made you think that SP is the scum and you would've tunneled her like you're doing to me right now? It would've made you think that Mesk is scum for voting me without reason?

Stop calling the day 1 'train' on me a train, it was not one. There was no case on me. Now there is one (even though I refuted all of the arguments said against me).

When you'll open your eyes and realize that I am town, look into Kovath/TDL.
    1.mentors didnt seem to be very present that game. Well good that just solidifies my point on why unknown is probably scum. The point is you lead the charge on Funce last game and he was town and then the lead the charge against SP for exactly the same thing. I want to believe your town because I really want kovath to lose this game lol but I just really cant. I dont see how you could make an identical mistake like that twice in a row. as much shit as I give you you are not that stupid.

2. I dont know what you meant by that shitty argument point.

3. I didnt see you say anything like that. you might have said it was possible he was town but he was in your lynch pool the entire D1 so it doesnt really matter.

5. Im town so no im pretty sure mesk is town also so no. basically the like 2-3 other people town read you and there is 2 other scum so that doesnt mean much.

6. It was based on stuff that was not AI being strange or erractic behavior is not indicative of being scum I've said this countless times.

7. SP is a female? and uhh no not really at all I might have thought she was scum if you flipped town(not going to happen) but not nearly to the same level as you now. I wouldnt blame her for voting you since you were tunneling her and pressuring her like a dick if I was in her position I might have voted you also. Also I was scum reading you basically the entire time and town reading you basically the entire time. I will look into kovath once he posts more SP also thought he was scum and so did I to be honest id really prefer you were town than him but at this point I just dont believe that to be the case.

7. ISO #607

I also don't like you saying to disregard everything you say because you were "drunk". Don't know why you'd play if you were, but even if you did I don't know why that would make a difference as your play was consistent through the three days and I doubt you were drunk three days.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Side note: I wasn't following the game too closely, TDL didn't end up communicating much (and he never reads the game anyways) and Calix was just as involved as NU.

10. ISO #610

Eggy, your posts are repeating themselves one after the other.

the tl;dr of your case on me with the tl;dr of my answers:

-Is the main reason SP got lynched.

I think he himself is the main reason, but other than that you are right in that I was the one who tunneled him the most.
    Why would scum draw this much attention to them?

-Tried to distance myself from SP's mislynch by voting TDL.

Flip-side of the coin: I stated multiple times that I was considering switching my vote to TDL. I was hesitant about SP's lynch because, as I stated, his tone seemed townie to me. It was a gut vs. logic internal debate.

-SP was obv. town, me not seeing it makes me dumb/scum.

He was not obv. town. I don't know why I'm being singled out. Saying this implies that Calix, Unknown and TDL are dumb/scum too.

-Eggy town-reads Mesk, and Mesk voted me. Therefore, I am scum. (Post 575 "Notice how I never individually scum read SP or town read NU it was all based off of what mesk voted.")

You haven't explained why you town-read Mesk, and basing your reads on Mesk's/sheeping Mesk's votes is beyond the charts cringeworthy.
    If you didnt tunnel SP since the first page for the stupidest thing she would not have "slipped" and would not have been lynched ergo I blame you.

Why does logic tell you SP was scum when you made the identical mistake one game before. If anything logic and gut should have told you she was town judging on your extremely recent and similar experience.

It applies to you more than anyone because you were they person who did THE SAME thing in matrix a few days before you should have learned a lesson, calix might have been your mentor unknown might have been the host but you were responsible for an identically bad mislynch right before how do you expect me t think you would not learn from that experience I dont think TDL was even related to that game at all.

No I dont scum read you because I town read mesk. I town read you very briefly because I scum read mesk and she voted you. and that was the only reason I briefly scum read SP. this point is the complete opposite of the truth. I dont understand how you came to this conclusion. I said the opposite and D1 shows the opposite. I am not sheeping anyone my reason for thinking you are scum have been presented and they are my own. Biggest misrep so far but this seems more accidental so I'll let it pass.

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't think we learn anything about a NU lynch, but that isn't the whole base of my argument.

For one thing, scum can easily defend NU because they were just on the wrong train and they would know NU was town. Tell me why that would make you want to rexamine me.

I don't see how we would discover anything from his lynch, and I don't see your case on NU to be very compelling. I do find it convenient that you base your read on NU, I've done that before and after a while I had to make an individual case. Do you not have an individual case on me?
    I have given my case on you. It is based mainly on you not drawing attention yourself either as a main contributor or as a lurker, does not seem like you have done any scum hunting for the most part. Your vote on SP was extremely sketchy and you and NU buddying of each other but not really having much direct interaction rubs me the wrong way. I dont really care if thats what you think especially since my case on NU implecates yourself it suits you to not find it compelling if you are scum.

12. ISO #612

That was the post I was responding to. you said literally we shudnt lynch this person, this person, this person, and NU because we wont learn anything. Please explain to me one lynch that would be more informative than NUs. I dont even know why that is one of your criteria. Why would you be looking for an info lynch instead of voting your scum read?

13. ISO #613

You can keep repeating yourself as Nu said, but I haven't been hiding back. I've said my thoughts on most things, but given my actual reason for not pushing is because I haven't been around to be active enough to push. If that doesn't work for you then you have a problem.

I chose SP over TDL and Never Unlucky. TDL maybe I didn't evaluate him well enough but my early town-read on him stuck with me. Your case on NU is personal grief, and everyone can see that playing this game. I don't think he's scum, and your case on him does not make me any more convinced.
    Personal grief lol? your fucking retard no one can see that because it is not the case? why are people fabricating a narrative of me wanting to see NU lynched. Id much rather beat kovath than NU I beat NU last game I could not care less. I dont bring personal issues into games and I never have. I dont have personal issues with him to begin with so I dont understand where this is comming from. I briefly thought he was town and unvoted him and then I realized I was wrong and revoted him. Your argument is so flawed it is crazy. So explain to be point by point why you feel so strongly that NU is town? And its not the fact you voted SP that is scummy it was the way you did it as most people have seen. You are scummy as hell lol, only person I have seen really town read you is NU makes sense eh?

14. ISO #614

I do not feel like this interaction with Eggy is constructive. We are both repeating ourselves over and over, Eggy just won't ever concede a point no matter how strong my arguments are.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

15. ISO #615

I also don't like you saying to disregard everything you say because you were "drunk". Don't know why you'd play if you were, but even if you did I don't know why that would make a difference as your play was consistent through the three days and I doubt you were drunk three days.
    I said to disregard my brief flip flop because I was drunk at the time you dont have to but it wont teach you anything. Obvously I wouldnt say disregard everything I say because then what would be the point of talking at all. How was my play consistent im pretty sure you were the one who called me out for flip flopping and thats why you were "suspicious" of me now you are ignoring what you youself brought attention to and are saying I was consistent the entire game? Make up your mind. Can you get anymore scummy?

16. ISO #616

I do not feel like this interaction with Eggy is constructive. We are both repeating ourselves over and over, Eggy just won't ever concede a point no matter how strong my arguments are.
    You keep misreping me. I did not sheep mesk did you even bother to read that? your arguments are not strong. you have yet to explain why you would make the same exact mistake two games in a row and instead try to shift the blame onto other people. You still claim to not understand why im pushing you over anyone else when it is fkn obvious.

17. ISO #617

Side note: I wasn't following the game too closely, TDL didn't end up communicating much (and he never reads the game anyways) and Calix was just as involved as NU.
    You start off by saying you were not following the game. Then say that calix was just as involved as NU. involved in what? SPs lynch? she really was not but of coarse how can we expect you to form half decent reads or even understand the game if "you weren't following the game closely." why do you even bother on making any posts if you haven't been following that is extremely anti town. And oh wow look again you are defending NU some more by shifting the attention onto calix.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

You keep misreping me. I did not sheep mesk did you even bother to read that? your arguments are not strong. you have yet to explain why you would make the same exact mistake two games in a row and instead try to shift the blame onto other people. You still claim to not understand why im pushing you over anyone else when it is fkn obvious.
    How the fuck is this post a reply to this: ?
    No, I understand why you're pushing me. I just don't agree with your posts and have thoroughly explained why.

I don't know why I made the same mistake twice in a row. The context is different, SP is not Funce... I don't know. I made the mistake. That's all. Get over it.

I'm not shifting blame on anyone. I take full responsibility for his mislynch. I just don't get why you make a point on me, and not the others on the train.
    @Mesk514 @Kovath @Calix @Iced_Monopoly @Spruance @DarknessB please tell me what your thoughts on this situation is. If you are all townreading Nu(I dont understand how you possible could be) I will drop this and stop wasting my time.
    Seconded. I felt like Eggy vs me was TvT from the start and would like to move on to another case.

20. ISO #620

@Kovath
    (Also for myself since I hadnt read TDL)

Arrives and places RVS, as well as jokes with calix
    Makes some obvious points (Lynch scum, dont lynch town)
    Says blocs are bad, but maybe theyre good

Dissapears

Returns to distance himself from SP

Dissapears

Comes in to question SPs change of opinion on him
    Jokes around with Spruance
    Rehashes what has already been said about SP
    Votes SP because hes 'scummy or just sheer bad'
    Makes case about SP thinking hes the centre of attention
    Makes case about me voting for someone voting SP, therefore we may be aligned (recognises its abstract conspiracy)
    Attempts to defend against the 'scummy or just sheer bad' comment
    Rehashes centre of attention
    Rehashes affiliation with me
    Questions NUs reads list and post, has points about him T reading calix, and 100% T reading Spruance

Dissapears and never returns

The slot is being read for lurking, and some have made the point of an opportunistic vote on SP when he returned, which I think was also being labeled as convenient by others. Im not sure I agree with the convenient section, or really opportunistic (as there wasnt anything else going on, like a train against himself yet) but the lurking is something to consider. Since I dont know TDLs meta im not sure if the is strange for him.

If I had to make a case for lynching him, it would be based on scum usually lurk on this site, he had very few unique opinions and instead opted to sheep the SP train and arguements, and his alignment would shed light on my theory on a possible pairing with Calix.

As of right now, only spruance and Mesk are high on my hit list for similar reasons. NU is still a town read, and im Unknowns thought have recently aligned with mine, not sure what to make of that yet, but for now town. That leaves Calix, which I cant build a case against for today, but leaning null-scum. DB, who spends most of his time commentating rather than providing anything substantial or new to the table (need to re-read his newer posts though), and Eggy who is all over the place and im also leaning null-scum on.

-vote Kovath

Monopoly of the Iced variety

21. ISO #621

I have given my case on you. It is based mainly on you not drawing attention yourself either as a main contributor or as a lurker, does not seem like you have done any scum hunting for the most part. Your vote on SP was extremely sketchy and you and NU buddying of each other but not really having much direct interaction rubs me the wrong way. I dont really care if thats what you think especially since my case on NU implecates yourself it suits you to not find it compelling if you are scum.
    I'm pretty sure it's your inability to communicate your thoughts clearly, and also because your ideas are not what other people would use for scum-hunting.

I don't think my vote on SP was bad, and I don't feel bad he was Lynched. If I think that NU and TDL are town, and I don't feel like SP is town anymore, why wouldn't I vote? I was perfectly aware that a lynch occurred regardless, and it was to prevent the other two from lynching. It is convenient you are the only one who so strongly scum-reads me. Nobody follows your logic as strongly as you do because it doesn't make sense. Something to improve on.

Also, you still haven't explained your case on me other then defending NU and my sketchy vote. That all you have?

22. ISO #622

I said to disregard my brief flip flop because I was drunk at the time you dont have to but it wont teach you anything. Obvously I wouldnt say disregard everything I say because then what would be the point of talking at all. How was my play consistent im pretty sure you were the one who called me out for flip flopping and thats why you were "suspicious" of me now you are ignoring what you youself brought attention to and are saying I was consistent the entire game? Make up your mind. Can you get anymore scummy?
    Are you reading? I said your flip flopping was been consistent this game. I don't know if you are highly misguided and interpreting my comments incorrectly or are just enraged/scum. Flip flopping votes consistently, as in to be constantly swapping votes and/or reads. This brings back my point that I don't think you were drunk all game.

How am I ignoring you?

23. ISO #623

That was the post I was responding to. you said literally we shudnt lynch this person, this person, this person, and NU because we wont learn anything. Please explain to me one lynch that would be more informative than NUs. I dont even know why that is one of your criteria. Why would you be looking for an info lynch instead of voting your scum read?
    TDL/Kovath have been defended and been on the opposite side of the lynch table for a while. If TDL flipped scum, I would be more inclined to suspect Calix for trying to aggressively push Iced by using his own argument. If TDL/Kovath was town, I would be more suspicious of Iced who brought up this argument out of nowhere in what it seems to be an attempt to avoid a lynch on NU.

I see a lot more options here. I also feel that NU is town, and so it goes along with me saying I don't think he should be lynched.

24. ISO #624

I don't really care if you disregard my actual IRL reasons for not pushing someone. To me that part of the argument is weak to me.

25. ISO #625

You start off by saying you were not following the game. Then say that calix was just as involved as NU. involved in what? SPs lynch? she really was not but of coarse how can we expect you to form half decent reads or even understand the game if "you weren't following the game closely." why do you even bother on making any posts if you haven't been following that is extremely anti town. And oh wow look again you are defending NU some more by shifting the attention onto calix.
    I don't think you understand the situation. If NU and Calix are typing in a mentor chat, why does that force me to be involved? In a game where you are hosting I don't feel the need to analyze people. I also can't if I know the roles so regardless this is mush.

I have been following this game, sorry if you misinterpreted the obvious comment.

26. ISO #626

Personal grief lol? your fucking retard no one can see that because it is not the case? why are people fabricating a narrative of me wanting to see NU lynched. Id much rather beat kovath than NU I beat NU last game I could not care less. I dont bring personal issues into games and I never have. I dont have personal issues with him to begin with so I dont understand where this is comming from. I briefly thought he was town and unvoted him and then I realized I was wrong and revoted him. Your argument is so flawed it is crazy. So explain to be point by point why you feel so strongly that NU is town? And its not the fact you voted SP that is scummy it was the way you did it as most people have seen. You are scummy as hell lol, only person I have seen really town read you is NU makes sense eh?
    My current feeling is the scum team is Calix/Eggy/TDL/Kovath. This is subject to change and I'll provide depth in the morning.

You clearly don't like NU, and Kovath joined in mid game. I still don't see how your opinion on NU changed so blatantly twice. "Being drunk" is a poor example. If I can't see your argument, and it makes sense to lynch NU out of spite, why shouldn't I expect it.

27. ISO #627

So my slot is being read for lurking / sheeping? These are NAI. Also, I remember NU pointing out something like "I am content with this" from TDL - suspicious-seeming but by no means AI.

The very reason I said I wasn't going to use D1 was because I do not have time to go through D1 (I'm struggling enough with this relatively meaty D2, content-wise) and I don't want to inject bias from someone's summary (I made this very argument about MattZed pinging MiniZed for a summary in IC).

I'll try to reread Unknown, something struck me as weird and non-abrasive in his tone.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

28. ISO #628

My current feeling is the scum team is Calix/Eggy/TDL/Kovath. This is subject to change and I'll provide depth in the morning.

You clearly don't like NU, and Kovath joined in mid game. I still don't see how your opinion on NU changed so blatantly twice. "Being drunk" is a poor example. If I can't see your argument, and it makes sense to lynch NU out of spite, why shouldn't I expect it.
    Going to wait on this before further conclusions on Unknown.

Reading through your recent comments gives me the impression that you seem kinda... aloof? As if you're more focused on answering and deflecting things rather than pushing things.

Yo Iced, you're voting my slot basically for lurking? I might have missed in the big meaty stuff earlier, do you have any other scumreads?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

29. ISO #629

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post

Reading through your recent comments gives me the impression that you seem kinda... aloof? As if you're more focused on answering and deflecting things rather than pushing things.

Yo Iced, you're voting my slot basically for lurking? I might have missed in the big meaty stuff earlier, do you have any other scumreads?
    ..... #620?

Monopoly of the Iced variety

30. ISO #630

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Probably not going to convince him to come back but Iced_Monopoly's unwillingness to vote his null read is super scummy.

You should question him tomorrow. @Iced_Monopoly Yo. Why are you unwilling to vote your null read?
    [vote]Iced_Monopoly

When in doubt listen to the voice of the dead.

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

I'm pretty sure it's your inability to communicate your thoughts clearly, and also because your ideas are not what other people would use for scum-hunting.

I don't think my vote on SP was bad, and I don't feel bad he was Lynched. If I think that NU and TDL are town, and I don't feel like SP is town anymore, why wouldn't I vote? I was perfectly aware that a lynch occurred regardless, and it was to prevent the other two from lynching. It is convenient you are the only one who so strongly scum-reads me. Nobody follows your logic as strongly as you do because it doesn't make sense. Something to improve on.

Also, you still haven't explained your case on me other then defending NU and my sketchy vote. That all you have?
    Many people found your vote strange. you are not my strongest scum read so wtv. but no also I find you scummy for your play in general. I feel like you were way more involved in IC you havnt really interacted with many people from what i've seen, probably interacted with me the most and that is since I keep suggesting your scum. This tends to be a scum tell only showing up to give unsubstantial reads and to defend yourself. It is very possible that the lurkers are the scum also but I am keeping an open mind and trying to scum-hunt out of the people who are active.

35. ISO #635

Are you reading? I said your flip flopping was been consistent this game. I don't know if you are highly misguided and interpreting my comments incorrectly or are just enraged/scum. Flip flopping votes consistently, as in to be constantly swapping votes and/or reads. This brings back my point that I don't think you were drunk all game.

How am I ignoring you?
    I didnt said you were ignoring me. reread the post. I have not been consitently flip-flopping I flipped once in d1 and my reads have been the same ever since. Only TDL changed recently and he was never a strong scum lean. If you could explain how you perceive me to be flip flopping right now I would be happy to correct you.

36. ISO #636

TDL/Kovath have been defended and been on the opposite side of the lynch table for a while. If TDL flipped scum, I would be more inclined to suspect Calix for trying to aggressively push Iced by using his own argument. If TDL/Kovath was town, I would be more suspicious of Iced who brought up this argument out of nowhere in what it seems to be an attempt to avoid a lynch on NU.

I see a lot more options here. I also feel that NU is town, and so it goes along with me saying I don't think he should be lynched.
    Please explain to me WHY you feel NU is town? I REALLY have been waiting for people to explain this.

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

How is this an obvious comment? we were talking about this game and you say side:note I havnt been fallowing THE game why would I assume you are talking about matrix? Your posts before this were also about our current game you cant change over to talking about matrix without saying you are.

39. ISO #639

I don't think you understand the situation. If NU and Calix are typing in a mentor chat, why does that force me to be involved? In a game where you are hosting I don't feel the need to analyze people. I also can't if I know the roles so regardless this is mush.

I have been following this game, sorry if you misinterpreted the obvious comment.
    Apology accepted kid. Also I didnt even know their was a mentor chat since I didnt have one.

40. ISO #640

How can you not see my argument. "im sorry if you cant understand why my opinion changed because of IRL events, to me that is a weak argument to me" loool. How the fuck does it make sense to lynch NU out of spite? first off why would I be spiteful towards NU you have been clinging to that narrative since my joke RVS and I just dont understand what you want me to be spiteful about. Second how retarded are you you think Id rather make my team lose and lynch NU than win the game? what are you basing such nonsense off. To me it just seems like you are discrediting me in the stupidest way possible to save your scum buddy.

Come back when you have more substantial reads. so far I havnt seen you explain your way of thinking on anything(very scummy if you ask me.)

41. ISO #641

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post

I agree with you completely thats what is throwing me off he is way different than he was in IC only seems to come on to blend in with some unexplained reads and defend himself.

42. ISO #642

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Unknown is typing 2 much for me to read. Also maybe I missed it but has darkness been pressuring people like he normally does?
    Yes right now I am town reading darkness and calix and mesk(until I hear more from her atleast) what are your thoughts on unknown and NU?

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Hiya
    I exist, oh my.

Soo uh I would just like to point out that in order to lurk you actually have to be actively checking up on the thread, which I have not because I took a nice long nap so I apologiiiize. However I have sat through many games of being misrepped by Calix and scum read because most can't figure out how my logic works. I've also suffered countless lurking games SOOOOOOOOOOOO, all those that wanna comment on it can lick my clit & I know that's a punishment for some of you since you've never seen a vagina.

Anyways

Eggy scum read me and changed his mind; shady as duck
    Never unlucky talks like hes leading this town but has a hard time supporting his arguments.
    Calix is getting her ass kissed
    Kovath is jealous so he says nothing really relevant
    Unknown continues to misrep things cause he doesn't understand
    Spruance...... uh
    Darkness is too calm with handling these idiotic conversations
    Iced Monopoly is busy challenging people's thoughts.

I'll be back with supporting quotes and all that blah, but I must go back to sleep now.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

45. ISO #645

You know, when I ended up missing a bunch of the day, I thought I'd actually have to like, catch up?

All I got was a ridiculous TvT between two of my strongest town-reads.

I don't care to explain the finer details about NU because anyone who read Politico can see the massive fucking difference between his play there and his play now. Simple as that.

Kovath is tied with Iced for some fucking reason. That's a literal policy lynch. Dress it up all you bloody like in "oh TDL played reactively" (which ISN'T ALIGNMENT-INDICATIVE FOR TDL, THAT'S HOW HE PLAYS) and "CALIX/ TDL FOR SCUM 2K16" but there is nothing on him because he hasn't DONE anything.

I'm fine with a policy-lynch given the setup (although Mesk/ Spruance are way better given Iced is voting for TDL/ Kovath), but call a spade a spade. There is no case on him. It's just getting rid of an inactive slot that's been talked about a bunch. Nothing more to it.

@Mesk514 @Kovath @Calix @Iced_Monopoly @Spruance @DarknessB please tell me what your thoughts on this situation is. If you are all townreading Nu(I dont understand how you possible could be) I will drop this and stop wasting my time.
    Thank fuck, you're finally wising up.

Iced never responded to my post against him despite having ample opportunity to do so. The only post of note that I found since that point is this...and it's one where he's voting for the policy lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    [snipped the summary of TDL/ Kovath]

The slot is being read for lurking, and some have made the point of an opportunistic vote on SP when he returned, which I think was also being labeled as convenient by others. Im not sure I agree with the convenient section, or really opportunistic (as there wasnt anything else going on, like a train against himself yet) but the lurking is something to consider. Since I dont know TDLs meta im not sure if the is strange for him.
    This reads like he's narrating and his 'conclusions' don't actually SAY anything.

Lurking has never been alignment-indicative, meta be damned. TDL is also on holiday and only signed up because I asked him to, so it's even less relevant as a point.

If I had to make a case for lynching him, it would be based on scum usually lurk on this site, he had very few unique opinions and instead opted to sheep the SP train and arguements, and his alignment would shed light on my theory on a possible pairing with Calix.

As of right now, only spruance and Mesk are high on my hit list for similar reasons. NU is still a town read, and im Unknowns thought have recently aligned with mine, not sure what to make of that yet, but for now town. That leaves Calix, which I cant build a case against for today, but leaning null-scum. DB, who spends most of his time commentating rather than providing anything substantial or new to the table (need to re-read his newer posts though), and Eggy who is all over the place and im also leaning null-scum on.
    lol wtf at this opportunistic wording.

Pre-flip associations. Strong.

I like how you admit that you can't make a fucking case against me, but somehow "EMERGERD TDL/ CALIX ARE SCUM" is convincing enough for you to vote. You don't get to throw that up and then go "I can't find anything against her"

Assuming that "high on your hit-list" means "would lynch"...you only have two town-reads now?

I honestly don't see TDL rqing as a mafia member. It seems more like an attempt to add validity to the slot, which would be a gay move if he was mafia.
    Replacing out isn't AI, although I agree it's a dick move as scum. He's on holiday FYI.

Unknown is typing 2 much for me to read. Also maybe I missed it but has darkness been pressuring people like he normally does?
    His recent content is what I'd expect from town!Darkness. This is mostly a tone thing as he generally says the same things as scum, it's just the way he says them that differs FME. Although it's been a while since I've actually seen him as scum but since he doesn't play much, I doubt his play has improved that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    at least calix had the decency to put forward an arguement when voting me.
    One that you continue to ignore

Never unlucky talks like hes leading this town but has a hard time supporting his arguments.
    Spruance...... uh

I'll be back with supporting quotes and all that blah, but I must go back to sleep now.
    Your conclusions are lacking with these...reads and you just insinuate things instead of stating them.

I wasn't aware that being muff-dived was alignment-indicative.

Do you still scum-read NU? Sounds like you think he's shit-tier town now.

No idea what the Kovath read even means.

Is that a scum-read of DB or just disbelief?

Again, not sure what that Iced read means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

46. ISO #646

My arguments are all very strong this game. I always had support for them. You saying this makes me think you're throwing shade on me.
    -vote Iced_Monopoly

lul
    Pretty sure Iced is town.

47. ISO #647

Your point?

Your point?

Your point?

Spruance...... uh
    Your point?

Your point?

Your point?

I honestly don't see TDL rqing as a mafia member. It seems more like an attempt to add validity to the slot, which would be a gay move if he was mafia.
    Firebringer in AI.

MattZed in IC.

Kovath in BN.

48. ISO #648

Pretty sure Iced is town.
    uwotm8
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

49. ISO #649

Hiya
    I exist, oh my.

Soo uh I would just like to point out that in order to lurk you actually have to be actively checking up on the thread, which I have not because I took a nice long nap so I apologiiiize. However I have sat through many games of being misrepped by Calix and scum read because most can't figure out how my logic works. I've also suffered countless lurking games SOOOOOOOOOOOO, all those that wanna comment on it can lick my clit & I know that's a punishment for some of you since you've never seen a vagina.

Anyways

Spruance...... uh

Don't know why people like this play if this is all they say each day.

50. ISO #650

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    uwotm8
    I voted TDL, you wanted me to vote SP back. A train forms on TDL, you vote Iced.
    Spoiler : Are you... :
    trying to deflect off TDL?

Why is TDL not scum to you?

Mesk/TDL/DB are the scum.

How do you not see that Iced is town? iz fuckn obveeos m9