{Ban List} Red October: 1-S2-1-2413012
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Red October: 1-S2-1-2413012

Me: GoatseCraft
    BAN THIS PLAYER : 1-S2-1-2413012 (RedOctober)
    In game name : Frederico (Player 3)

He shot me the day after I revealed as mayor while vigilante, obvious epick troling, just ban him TYVM I dont know the format for reports and I can't read but this kid needs 2 ban

Player 3 shoots me the day after I reveal as mayor, on day 2. Epickly troled good sir, ban this ****** tyvm

ban redoctober.SC2Replayban redoctober.SC2Replay
    Last edited by Mugy; May 10th, 2016 at 07:38 AM.

2. ISO #2
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    RedOctober Correct. 1-S2-1-2413012

Respective Hotkeys
    Ctrl + 1

Was the Game Result altered?
    Oh yes. The fact the mayor was shot by RedOctober started a downwards spiral for the town's eventual loss.

Previous Offenses
    Intentional Gamethrowing (X2 Watchlist): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2413012
    Leave Train (On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1335090

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game Throwing

Summary
    The Mayor, 13, reveals Day 2 and during court 3 spammed "I will shoot the mayor." Afterwards the next day he spams "I Shot the Mayor, I hope you're happy town. I've freed you to think for yourselves." Obviously showing clear signs of wanting to throw the game for the town.

Recommended Action
    Ban List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! This player has shown clear signs of being a troll in the past, and clearly has little regard to the game's he plays. Since this is the third report filed against him, and given the severities of the throw, I recommend putting this player on the ban list for x2.
    Last edited by AIVION; April 4th, 2016 at 07:31 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Red October: 1-S2-1-2413012

Quote Originally Posted by mikeu1 View Post
    Stand by, for Aivion is going to make a correction on here.
    Corrected. Thanks for pointing that out, Mike!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #5