User Tag List

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1982
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Well if Mason is voting you despite your citizen claim it could be because:
    • A. He doesn't believe you.
    • B. He can't convert you and doesn't want you to fall to cult (though this is a terrible idea/waste of a lynch).
    • C. He doesn't care because he thinks this is a troll game.
    • D. He's not really paying attention to the game and isn't aware of your claim just like when his leader got lynched.

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Are you really hung up on that when it is in fact a fact? Regardless of what happens in Sc2, I was told I win ties with Citizens. I can't say it any other way and i can't come down from it because it is fact. It makes no sense? Still a fact.

next.
    Winning ties WITH citizens isn't the same as winning AGAINST other citizens. So which is it?

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Well if Mason is voting you despite your citizen claim it could be because:
    • A. He doesn't believe you.
    • B. He can't convert you and doesn't want you to fall to cult (though this is a terrible idea/waste of a lynch).
    • C. He doesn't care because he thinks this is a troll game.
    • D. He's not really paying attention to the game and isn't aware of your claim just like when his leader got lynched.
    Well C is true af, regardless.

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Winning ties WITH citizens isn't the same as winning AGAINST other citizens. So which is it?
    "against" was my wording in the question if you care for a technicality, but in this context they can be the same.

If I am in a tie against a Citizen I win.
    If i am in a tie with a Citizen I win.

7. ISO #1107

-vote rlvg

I'm on my phone, ping everyone to come switch trains!
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    A mislynch is worse than no lynch.
    I agree with this in any case.

"against" was my wording in the question if you care for a technicality, but in this context they can be the same.

If I am in a tie against a Citizen I win.
    If i am in a tie with a Citizen I win.
    Alright I think there might be a misunderstanding here. I haven't seen your specific role card but I'm going to venture that what our host meant was that along with other citizens if you find yourself in a tie against scum you win (just like in sc2mafia). So 1v1 (you vs mafia) or 2v2 (you and another citizen vs 2 mafia) or whatever. I don't think he meant that if comes down to you and another citizen that you win and he doesn't (as you are both town and would win together).

10. ISO #1110

Why do you no longer hate my odd claim?

Susp af tbh smh
    Are you calling the confirmed town role sus? Lmao hilarious. Retard.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

Switch trains? Wtf? How did we go from FB and SLaoL to RLVG?
    Rlvg is 100000% more scummier than both of them.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

Cult setup fam. Projection is a dangerous thing fam. <3
    Then lynch me bitch. Idgaf
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

Cult setup fam. Projection is a dangerous thing fam. <3
    Which technically true (and quite possible if we don't have a BG as Doc wouldn't usually bother protecting Marshall post reveal since he can't be healed), this feels more to me like desperate scum trying to flip town onto lynching our Marshall. Just a gut feeling, might be biased since this SLaoL went from 0 participation to full participation once he was on the verge of being lynched.

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

ISO him it'll take you 30 seconds and you'll understand.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

Besides not answering your question, why is he scummy? True he's been inactive, but so has many others.
    Look at his posts!
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #1123

Which technically true (and quite possible if we don't have a BG as Doc wouldn't usually bother protecting Marshall post reveal since he can't be healed), this feels more to me like desperate scum trying to flip town onto lynching our Marshall. Just a gut feeling, might be biased since this SLaoL went from 0 participation to full participation once he was on the verge of being lynched.
    I don't want to lynch Trine. I would lynch myself first.

24. ISO #1124

I'll sum it up. He sheeps votes, is inactive, only gave surface level reads and they were only to say the already strong town read people were town and then he took off again. He also doesn't seem to have really engaged with the game at all.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #1125

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    I'll sum it up. He sheeps votes, is inactive, only gave surface level reads and they were only to say the already strong town read people were town and then he took off again. He also doesn't seem to have really engaged with the game at all.
    Me or RLVG? kek

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by SlaoI View Post
    The truth is, though, I'm not really sure who I want to lynch other than Grommor. I'm mostly waiting for day end to try and see what sorts out with the modkills.

-Slaol
    For what its worth I also didnt like Grommor based on my 15% or less effort reads.

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

That can describe several players honestly...

ISO him it'll take you 30 seconds and you'll understand.
    Hmm... after reviewing his posts, many of which are useless banter... this stands out to me. His only attempt at 'reading' people:

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Fury's town, Trine's town, Yzb's good

Grommor doesn't feel good to me
    Funce is a shit

Who else would you like me to look at, because I want no part in the Slaol stupidity.
    Refuses to read Slaols, heaps suspicion upon people already suspected... I'm honestly surprised he didn't finger firebringer while he was at it. This seems like the bare minimum of posts. Lists no reasons whatsoever for his reads. Ugh... what a scrub.

-vote rlvg

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

You should be aware that RLVG hates me IRL. I can't remember what did it but somehow he blamed me for something a while ago and we haven't really spoken since. So his not reading my otherwise classic-slaol style of play is not an oddity.

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

I really need to call it a night here. I need to wake up early tomorrow. RLVG's posts are superficial at best, but it would be hypocritical of me to say that since I've barely contributed as well. The post Sino quoted sums up a recent post of mine. I wanna say he's scum, but it doesn't sit right with me. Regardless, we won't have time to get another lynch train on board. I stand by my decision to unvote Slaol and I wanna call @RLVG out and implore him to post more actively.

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

Yzb saying "can't get a train" refuses to vote and then runs away is scummy af
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

I'm okay with that.

Though, have we even verified the slaol we're lynching has posted 5 times today? XD
    I did technically answer your questions before but it was not in direct replies to you. We will talk about it tomorrow, you'll be the first thing I'll answer to.

I'm sure you'll find someone to hammer before EOD. I support the lynch, but I'm not needed, so I won't be moving my vote.

GN
    What do you mean you won't be "needed" to vote? You haven't even voted for somebody at all.

Oh he did say different. My bad, well that side of my statement should be ignored then.

I'm unable to find them right now, can someoen help me with who is currently claiming Mason AND voting a Citizen claim?

And I have no vest or win tying ability, save against Citizens
    You have to be fucking kidding me - a Citizen who wins ties with Citizens? But looking from your other posts you've been consistent, however this was shortly just AFTER you got voted up. I don't like this sudden reactionary action.

This looks too specific to be random bullshit. It doesn't make sense to me either that "Citizen wins ties with Citizen", but we can't ignore the fact that this is a troll set-up to begin with.

-vote Unvote

A mislynch is worse than no lynch.
    Agreed. It looks like we won't have enough people to lynch someone right now

Why do you no longer hate my odd claim?

Susp af tbh smh
    Is this a scum slip? Looks like it is to me, but maybe I'm taking this bigger than I'm supposed to.

You should be aware that RLVG hates me IRL. I can't remember what did it but somehow he blamed me for something a while ago and we haven't really spoken since. So his not reading my otherwise classic-slaol style of play is not an oddity.
    Don't use meta for shit like this. You have been extremely inactive and only posted because you were just one vote away from hammer. Actually that makes it suspicious now, imho.

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

Yzb saying "can't get a train" refuses to vote and then runs away is scummy af
    I'm not running away from anything. I'm waiting for RLVG to give us his thoughts before I throw my final vote before bed. And I'm not the only one who agrees that we can't get enough votes at this point. It's a simple fact. You've gone overly aggressive over the last few hours and swapped back and forth between 3 trains. You need to get your shit together. I'll repeat myself. No lynch is better than mislynch.

And no, I don't really want to just skip. I'd love to get scum out of the way, but I'd hate it more if we killed another town.

48. ISO #1148

I'll be going off shortly, and won't be back for EoD if you want my vote on RLVG, @Trine , now's the time to tell me.

If you want a lynch, stop swapping back and forth between trains.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

49. ISO #1149

I'm not running away from anything. I'm waiting for RLVG to give us his thoughts before I throw my final vote before bed. And I'm not the only one who agrees that we can't get enough votes at this point. It's a simple fact. You've gone overly aggressive over the last few hours and swapped back and forth between 3 trains. You need to get your shit together. I'll repeat myself. No lynch is better than mislynch.

And no, I don't really want to just skip. I'd love to get scum out of the way, but I'd hate it more if we killed another town.
    I suggest voting for me and going. I don't think I'll be able to provide my reads in a timely manner worth staying up for.

50. ISO #1150

I switched off fb earlier. Matt is mod killing inactive so no need to push there. Slaol came back and convinced me. Rlvg was a stronger scum read to me.

It's hilarious that everyone is afk until they're about to be fucking lynched lmao.

We can 100% get a lynch off today.
    Shut up cow.