S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2399
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
    @Whad is here. I dont even know what to make of this slot. Except that, as a meta read, its appearing very scum like. Both consistently with site scum-meta and whad-scum meta.
    Thanks for throwing shade. My scum meta is different from my play this game but nice try.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    Are you seriously going to ignore every single post I made today about this in this manner?

And why the hell are you trying to Consig haunt by using Elephant? that's quiet anti-town mindset.
    I didn't ignore your posts. I read them and both the actions and the reasoning does not make any sense to me as one of a townsperson.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

4. ISO #1454

I'm ctaching up, I saw I'm mentioned but I haven't read there yet. what do you mean I'm changed from blue? I'm exactly the fucking blue. someone tried to outguess my motivations for a chnage of heart there and made a case on me . the whole day became about me and I got lynched. the same shit (well again because of another type of change of heart) happened here and a huge portion of day became about me.

here are those posts
    i feel like your play in masquards showed more emotion consitenlty. here your day one felt flat so im trying to understand what was going on at the time. understand im not trying to attack you here at all but just understand why things looks so diffrent overall FOPOV if you feel like we are mistaken feel free to clarify for us.

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    Nope cancer didn't try to tell Ikawolf to stop escalating the situation. Not all all.

Goddmanit it Cancer why didn't you stop PTB.

You're mentally sick Cancer, giving a warning that this argument is going nowhere and getting worse is anti town.

Why didn't you do anything cancer

Stop egging them on cancer

Seriously FUCK you if you say I didn't say anything. When PTB ripped into me however, no one said jack shit.

Fuck that.
    I think you actually attacked ptb (not scumreading him - attcked him) to not drop his interaction with SW after these posts. I think I remember a post you made about how ptb is annoying to emphesize with Emphaty

Those are what I called poking both parties - and I didn't call you mentally sick - I said if your town and your doing it for no reason (or you have nothing to say about it) I think you have problem. so stop gunning that phrase toward me.

7. ISO #1457

I think you actually attacked ptb (not scumreading him - attcked him) to not drop his interaction with SW after these posts. I think I remember a post you made about how ptb is annoying to emphesize with Emphaty

Those are what I called poking both parties - and I didn't call you mentally sick - I said if your town and your doing it for no reason (or you have nothing to say about it) I think you have problem. so stop gunning that phrase toward me.
    Quote it out.

8. ISO #1458

@Frozen Angel

I propose the kidnappers nab both us and you and executes both. Do you accept?
    no. I'm town and I don't wanna be mislynched/killed and I think I sense this deal is a trap

if town reached the conclousion that kidnapper must kidnap me - then thats fine (thow the fact they shouldn't reach that conclousion is not fine) . I'm not making these stupid deals with anyone.

I think there is more about your deal - something secret that was the same thing gave me doubt about pushing you , that will let you live tonight and what your doing here if that permise is true is pretty much disgusting.

9. ISO #1459

cancer were you trying to rise that drama on purpose - by throwing shady poking comments to both parties or you just like to see drama?

because if its second you must be mentally sick and if its first you were trying to white knight elephant - using a practically irreverent heated discussion and I see that so damn scummy.
    Its funny how much you do this. You said something - fucking own it.

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

no. I'm town and I don't wanna be mislynched/killed and I think I sense this deal is a trap

if town reached the conclousion that kidnapper must kidnap me - then thats fine (thow the fact they shouldn't reach that conclousion is not fine) . I'm not making these stupid deals with anyone.

I think there is more about your deal - something secret that was the same thing gave me doubt about pushing you , that will let you live tonight and what your doing here if that permise is true is pretty much disgusting.
    If kidnapper naps anyone other than you they are throwing this game.

I am willing to sacrifice our slot to secure a scum death.

13. ISO #1463

But you agree with the idea of letting them jail and execute. if thats the case who should thye be jailig and exe and why?

14. ISO #1464

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I didn't ignore your posts. I read them and both the actions and the reasoning does not make any sense to me as one of a townsperson.
    Seems like a quiet vague argument your bringing up here.

Do your homework and explain what made no sense to you cause at this level your scumread is Bullcrap advertising shade throwy whatever.

Ika I don't understand when you say I was flat today cause I know one thing and thats that I was my own town me that was BM in the other game. I really don't know what I should respond to your I was being emotionless and flat answeres.

I will attack when people push bullcrap on me - not when their asking me questions and I get frustrated too easy if noone understands me - and I know understanding me is peace of work.

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    you should context it properly though. she said if you are doing ti for sake fo drama then its true so you are admitting you want to cause drama?
    Read the conversation again. You caused your own drama and I called on MattZed to come stop it told PTB to stop twice and told you and ika that if you continued it would just get worse.

So why do you continue to paint it as something its not?

17. ISO #1467

Do your homework and explain what made no sense to you cause at this level your scumread is Bullcrap advertising shade throwy whatever.

Ika I don't understand when you say I was flat today cause I know one thing and thats that I was my own town me that was BM in the other game. I really don't know what I should respond to your I was being emotionless and flat answeres.

I will attack when people push bullcrap on me - not when their asking me questions and I get frustrated too easy if noone understands me - and I know understanding me is peace of work.
    i was refering to day 1. i skimped the first 2 pages and call it tone reading or guts or something btu the posts jsut felt like it was lacking an emotion in it. In BM i saw you ton jsut on catchup alone so i guess my big issue here is why am i not getting the same vibe right now fromm reading the day 1?

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

But you agree with the idea of letting them jail and execute. if thats the case who should thye be jailig and exe and why?
    I do. I was the first person who proposed that shit.

I will give out a readlist at most in couple of hours. still not cought up and I hadn't the chance to reread the parts I wanted.

@Cancer Then if your town your a moron who is getting two town killed at once if you don't have that shit crap disgusting thing in background going on

and if your scum you have the thing your denying (somehow to not die if we push a kidnapper to kill you

so tldr; GTFO

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

i was refering to day 1. i skimped the first 2 pages and call it tone reading or guts or something btu the posts jsut felt like it was lacking an emotion in it. In BM i saw you ton jsut on catchup alone so i guess my big issue here is why am i not getting the same vibe right now fromm reading the day 1?
    day 1 in here was day 2 in that game when I was getting mislynched for the second time in my whole mafia history so I was kindda emotionally invested in that game back then maybe thats why

I don't know

23. ISO #1473

I do. I was the first person who proposed that shit.

I will give out a readlist at most in couple of hours. still not cought up and I hadn't the chance to reread the parts I wanted.

@Cancer Then if your town your a moron who is getting two town killed at once if you don't have that shit crap disgusting thing in background going on

and if your scum you have the thing your denying (somehow to not die if we push a kidnapper to kill you

so tldr; GTFO
    Player that is okay with turbo lynch day 1 calling us a moron. The hypocrisy.

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

Read the conversation again. You caused your own drama and I called on MattZed to come stop it told PTB to stop twice and told you and ika that if you continued it would just get worse.

So why do you continue to paint it as something its not?
    cus the posts in question that you quoted exptivly stae this

cancer were you trying to rise that drama on purpose - by throwing shady poking comments to both parties or you just like to see drama?

because if its second you must be mentally sick and if its first you were trying to white knight elephant - using a practically irreverent heated discussion and I see that so damn scummy.
    the conditotional is shown, if you were doing the later then yes its true, if you were doing the former its not true.

basicly if you trying to rise that drama on purpose bythrowing shady poking comments to both parties,then you were trying to white knight elephant

or

if you trying to rise that drama on purpose becasue you just like to see drama, then you must be mentally sick

thats what im clarifying to you. if you are saying she did call you that you are saying you incited drama for dramas sake

now if they are somehow exclusive i would love to see an explimation cus thats whats frozen is saying here

26. ISO #1476

Player that is okay with turbo lynch day 1 calling us a moron. The hypocrisy.
    That was day 1 - and I just called you a moron not for pushing me - but for proposing yourself for kidnapping to get me lynched. thats 1 proved mislynch and one extra you get if your plan succeeds.

27. ISO #1477

day 1 in here was day 2 in that game when I was getting mislynched for the second time in my whole mafia history so I was kindda emotionally invested in that game back then maybe thats why

I don't know
    me or silver will have to look into the tiemstamps, cus thats more plausable

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

I feel like I haven't really paid much attention to Gyrlander so I went back and looked through some of his posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    My medical analysis is my class is starting..Bye
    This quote was said in response to Firebringer asking Gyrlander for thoughts on me. Gyrlander later claims to be busy in class, but this is also a good excuse for Gyrlander to avoid giving reads.

¿? I guess you're only understanding what you want to understand. I said that not all scum lurk, but there are examples of a lot of them lurking such as on FM's, etc. And me before, I guess.

I don't think I'm lurking. I guess what you mean is that I've not given nothing of extradiordinary substance.

Plus sign your fucking posts, dammit!
    Admits he's provided nothing of substance but also claims not to be lurking. I think that's pretty unproductive if he's a townmember.

You are right. You seem to be very aware of FBI things. You have mentioned them earlier as well.
    Points out Yuki is very aware of FBI things. (Yuki was FBI in a previous version of this game). I think that if Yuki is scum, yuki is Luciano, and based on some of these interactions, if Gyrlander is scum I'd bet on greenscum.

Guys, you should forget about the """""scum-slip"""". Imagine that he said 4 scum instead of 3. You probably would be saying that he knows that the recruit was succesful. You're just seeing things where there aren't.
    So sure that Elephant didn't slip about FBI things, but is this because Gyrlander is FBI and knows that Elephant didn't slip here?

It is really hard when I have to catch up 2 pages (50 posts each) cause I can't catch everything and it is fucking annoying + fucking exams but I'll try to do my best now. I won't say everything I want to say in this post, cause I need to think (yeah, I'm a dummy).

I don't really know what to think of Elephant claiming, but this L-2 thing has happened mainly because of the """scum-slip""" that many people consider not a scum-slip (including me)? It just seems too oportunistic for some individuals to place their votes fast and easy.

As always, GET involves Mesk, PTB and Eggy, making it a perfect disease *****. PTB being super aggresive or just not aggresive, but fucking annoying and pushing people to their limits. Maybe that's townish, though. And Mesk and Eggy.... no comment. (Have they posted though?)
    I feel him here with the catchup game for reading since I have to do it a lot myself. I also think that the tone of this post is weird because instead of trying to hard lobby people to unvote Elephant for the "slip" I feel like he's trying to paint all Elephant voters as opportunistic and scummy. However, he seems really fency about it almost like someone sitting on the sidelines refusing to pass judgement and not wanting to get tangled in the town discussion.

Could you give your reasons for wanting Elephant dead? I defended that the scum-slip was non-existent, but they can still be scum for other reasons.
    Continues to play cards close to chest, asking more questions than giving reasoning.

Okey, EOD is very near, isn't it? Let's rally up and insta-lynch Whad so MZ is here to give us the results fast!
    This is as anti-town as Frozen Angel's push to insta-lynch Cancer.

Oh, I also would like to thank the Lucianos that they have cleaned someone who claimed Tailor 20 times, a useless role.
    Honestly this sounds like something a frustrated FBI agent would say.

I'm pretty sure GET said that "Town has reached a consensus about lynching Cancer".

Also, I'm starting to feel weird about Empathy. I'm starting to suspect that they might have killed GET as Lucianos because they were just like "no way we're going to play with this idiot"? And now rapidly changes to Cancer to do a combo.
    Lots of talk about Lucianos from Gyrlander. It's more natural for a FBI agent to try to scumhunt for Lucianos than to scumhunt for FBIs.

Then one of the kidnappers who presumibly jailed RLVG can be a Luciano (the one who did the night kill).

Well, the fact that he managed to make you be at L-1 is quite surprising and shows high opportunism from some players. And yeah, I guess Mesk mentioned EVERYONE tons and tons of times like we could be summoned or I would be awaken from my sleep.

Also, if anyone of you is a Gambino Janitor and cleaned GET... die.
    Basically so much shade thrown at the Lucianos. Town members should be HAPPY that Lucianos cleaned someone who claimed their role so many times. The Lucianos wasting a santization is GOOD for the town not bad as Gyrlander seems to think. The only people it's bad for are the FBI who need the Lucianos to help with KPN and eliminate the town with them.

What Okube has done: Appeared, asked for my previous scum-reads. Pinged me. Pinged me again. Commented at how scummy was of me doing that. And... well... I guess other little things.

I would also like to see more from them. I don't know why but I like that slot

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
    Pretty pointless fencesitting read. Often times scum has a hard time generating reads.

Dem underbosses should be searching for Janitorinos
    Again a huge focus on finding Lucianos. Why not tell the underbosses to search for an Agent which is how the FBI agent appears?

Okey, I'm fucking mad right now.

Apparently many of you fail to read the setup so I'll clarify:

1- GODFATHER & CONSIGLIERE ARE INMUNE TO CONVERSION. IF HE REVEALS TOMORROW, HE'S 10000000000000000000000000% GAMBINO.

2- FBI TEAM CANNOT ARREST IF THE PREVIOUS NIGHT A MOLE WAS RECRUITED, SO IT IS 99999999999% NORMAL THAT TODAY AN ARREST HASN'T TAKEN PLACE.

Thank you, and learn the fucking setup.

I don't know why I got so furious there.
    Gyrlander sure knows a lot about the FBI mechanics. Could the reason he got so furious be that he's the FBI agent?

All in all, I find Gyrlander's slot highly suspicious after this ISO, and I find good reason to suspect him of being the FBI agent because of the following reasons:
    1. Focus on hunting Lucianos instead of FBI (and accusing most scummy players of being Luciano but not possible FBI).
    2. Extreme knowledge and interest in FBI mechanics.
    3. Fence-sitting behavior on most reads.
    4. Lack of other game content which appears like he's hiding something.

-vote Gyrlander

30. ISO #1480

cus the posts in question that you quoted exptivly stae this

the conditotional is shown, if you were doing the later then yes its true, if you were doing the former its not true.

basicly if you trying to rise that drama on purpose bythrowing shady poking comments to both parties,then you were trying to white knight elephant

or

if you trying to rise that drama on purpose becasue you just like to see drama, then you must be mentally sick

thats what im clarifying to you. if you are saying she did call you that you are saying you incited drama for dramas sake

now if they are somehow exclusive i would love to see an explimation cus thats whats frozen is saying here
    thats my fucking point the post is pretty much clear so SJ answer "because I can read emotions better" is admitting they were trying to rise drama on purpose and that it was for reading ptb and emphaty. saying we weren't rising delima on purpose is not matching with that sentence in no manner regardless if you were or weren't doing that. I'm going back to find the posts I felt your poking drama wil be back soon.

31. ISO #1481

ok before I leave

you explicity state your scumreading me and yuki, I ask you for clarification and elaboration on your scumread and suddenly you make an iso dive on GYRlander to put a vote there.

I hadn't read your post yet though - just wanted to highlight your post progress whad. Later if I stated I'm scum reading you this ^ is one of my reasons.

32. ISO #1482

Honestly I find my time more productive reading other players we're ignoring at the moment since people have already read you and I found the case pretty convincing. What do you think about my thoughts on Gyrlander? I have a finite amount of time here but I think that it was necessary for someone to ISO him and so I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
    Its hardly throwing shade, its a meta read. Pls explain where you believe that your play is different this game.
    As scum I find it hard to contribute. I haven't had a hard time contributing this game since I'm not scum. Reread the games I linked if you want to read them for yourself.

33. ISO #1483

Nobody cares since PTB is trying to ruin the game.
    Well at least you're aware.
    Lol PTB. Is this another "tactic"?
    Because if it is. Please stop it's horrible.

Sleep time.
    this was what occured to me as your slot trying to poke ptb, the last post happened after the whole drama thing so - it was kindda drama riser - and I can't see any further purpose for such a thing

if banana was posting all these things why SJ answered my concern and didn't wait for banana to respond back?

34. ISO #1484

ok before I leave

you explicity state your scumreading me and yuki, I ask you for clarification and elaboration on your scumread and suddenly you make an iso dive on GYRlander to put a vote there.

I hadn't read your post yet though - just wanted to highlight your post progress whad. Later if I stated I'm scum reading you this ^ is one of my reasons.
    After reading the thread and seeing Elephant ask me straight out who my scumreads were, I said you and yuki. That's based on the interactions I read and stuff that other people pointed out.

I then started filling out my role list with all information we know at the moment and putting my strong townreads into town slots. In order to sort the remaining players, I decided I should ISO someone in my middle pile (i.e. not town or scum) and try to sort them. I settled on Gyrlander since I had no big thoughts when I think about the slot but they've been playing the whole game so they have more to go on than someone like Okabe which I also haven't sorted.

I then went to work on looking at Gyrlander. It took me some time to put together some quotes. While I was in the middle of putting together my post, apparently you scathingly posted asking me to elaborate my scum read on you. I didn't read that post until after I completed my ISO of Gyrlander and posted it.

You then call me scummy for telling Elephant I scumread you and Yuki and then posted some thoughts on Gyrlander.

This is my thought progress on this. I don't find any of what I did questionable or scummy in the slightest.

35. ISO #1485

Honestly I find my time more productive reading other players we're ignoring at the moment since people have already read you and I found the case pretty convincing. What do you think about my thoughts on Gyrlander? I have a finite amount of time here but I think that it was necessary for someone to ISO him and so I did.

As scum I find it hard to contribute. I haven't had a hard time contributing this game since I'm not scum. Reread the games I linked if you want to read them for yourself.
    Whose case on me is pretty convincing? what are you accusing me off? what about my responds didn't make any sense to you? what the actual is your motivation by trying to pretend like everyone are scumreading me (when you say others) when no one beside cancer is doing that that I'm aware of. the rest are all trying to evaluate me so why are you using them as shields?

I will read your gyrlander case in a minnute - going to get my coffee first

36. ISO #1486

After reading the thread and seeing Elephant ask me straight out who my scumreads were, I said you and yuki. That's based on the interactions I read and stuff that other people pointed out.

I then started filling out my role list with all information we know at the moment and putting my strong townreads into town slots. In order to sort the remaining players, I decided I should ISO someone in my middle pile (i.e. not town or scum) and try to sort them. I settled on Gyrlander since I had no big thoughts when I think about the slot but they've been playing the whole game so they have more to go on than someone like Okabe which I also haven't sorted.

I then went to work on looking at Gyrlander. It took me some time to put together some quotes. While I was in the middle of putting together my post, apparently you scathingly posted asking me to elaborate my scum read on you. I didn't read that post until after I completed my ISO of Gyrlander and posted it.

You then call me scummy for telling Elephant I scumread you and Yuki and then posted some thoughts on Gyrlander.

This is my thought progress on this. I don't find any of what I did questionable or scummy in the slightest.
    I don't care who you were answering. you claimed a scumread on me and when I ask you for what reasons you keep saying for what others pointed out. I want you to drop the shield of "what others pointed out" cause I feel there is nothing else behind that and it is the only type of questionable and scummy behavior that everyone should huant (to see if your fake or not)

and I appreciate your work on Gyrlander Iso regardless - I need to get my coffee to concentrate on it.

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

I find it pretty much offensive to say something like frozen insta lynch was scummy and use this as a way to explain your point on gyrlander.

other people voted cancer to and I'm sure none of them explained those actions. why are you scum reading my vote and why my you think my explantions won't make sense?

39. ISO #1489

I don't care who you were answering. you claimed a scumread on me and when I ask you for what reasons you keep saying for what others pointed out. I want you to drop the shield of "what others pointed out" cause I feel there is nothing else behind that and it is the only type of questionable and scummy behavior that everyone should huant (to see if your fake or not)

and I appreciate your work on Gyrlander Iso regardless - I need to get my coffee to concentrate on it.
    -The biggest thing is that you trying to instalynch someone who hadn't claimed (and could very well have been GF/consig until RLVG started voting them) was really scummy. I am NOT buying the "testing Elephant" thing you said as reasoning because the test is not conclusive as far as scum v. town. Additionally, Elephant would be able to prove their role as kidnapper anyway in the event Cancer wasn't lynched.
    -I townread Empathy17 and that slot saying that you are playing differently here then in your town games is another meta reason to suspect you.

40. ISO #1490

@Firebringer explain why you voted then unvoted RLVG, why is the gf claim a lean scum even with his stupid behavior on d1 which is his meta
    @Cancer you said you null read DW, then decided to vote him on pressure? Any opinions on the whole scumslip stuff by him?
    @deathworlds whats with the scumslip stuff yesterday? Why are you changing votes so easily?
    @Frozen Angel

I propose the kidnappers nab both us and you and executes both. Do you accept?
    Why are we assuming a or both kidnapper(s) isn’t luciano or mole?

-------------
    The attempted train at EOD yesterday was read based not policy correct?

~Some Random Guy who forgets to post things

41. ISO #1491

According to this role card. You can still kidnap and all that, you just get no night chat.
    @MattZed I assume you will confirm this, and you won't go changing the setup mid game.
    This gives Cancer a townslot for me. I don't think scum gets mad at MattZed for nerfing a role that townies have (and scum didn't pick) midgame.

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

@Frozen Angel

I'm curious to who where the other "Not sold on scum reads" day 1 reads you had.
    My day 1 scumreads were Elephant , you and whad in third place. I didn;t like whad wagon composition, elephant wagon was crushed when I came back online and I was thinking about voting you or not. I prefered voting you - cause the action was putting elephant in delima as well. But non of this would even be happening if I had no scumread on you and your wagon wasn't so damn informative.

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

This gives Cancer a townslot for me. I don't think scum gets mad at MattZed for nerfing a role that townies have (and scum didn't pick) midgame.
    I actually pretty much thought about this

If the way cancer was thinking about the role was the way a lucino was looking at that role( cause it was roleblocker and vigilant and it didn't had that harsh no lynch restriction) so your argument is null and void.

that actually makes sense if their angry because of the role they or their partner picked in pregame - but is not like that anymore.

47. ISO #1497

I find it pretty much offensive to say something like frozen insta lynch was scummy and use this as a way to explain your point on gyrlander.

other people voted cancer to and I'm sure none of them explained those actions. why are you scum reading my vote and why my you think my explantions won't make sense?
    You are a lot more analytical than a lot of the other people on the train were. Let's take a look at the train:

Cancer Voters: God Emperor Trudeau, deathworlds, Empathy17, Firebringer, Frozen Angel, Yukitaka Oni

GET and Empathy17 were emotionally disposed to vote Cancer due to their arguments earlier D1.
    Yukitaka Oni is almost certainly Luciano.
    deathworlds doesn't seem like a strong player since he's too focused on finding slips despite having it never pan out for him so it doesn't surprise me that he hopped on this train.
    Firebringer fills one of my townslots but I'm not sure why he voted here either. Notice #936
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I would be okay with Cancer lynch, but I don't really think they are scum. I prefer my scumread Whad.
    Then he votes Cancer in #945.
    Frozen Angel seems like a very analytical player and should know better than to try to lynch a player without them even claiming first.

48. ISO #1498

My day 1 scumreads were Elephant , you and whad in third place. I didn;t like whad wagon composition, elephant wagon was crushed when I came back online and I was thinking about voting you or not. I prefered voting you - cause the action was putting elephant in delima as well. But non of this would even be happening if I had no scumread on you and your wagon wasn't so damn informative.
    What did you get from Cancer's wagon? You didn't even post the Cancer voters and try to analyze it yet.

49. ISO #1499

I actually pretty much thought about this

If the way cancer was thinking about the role was the way a lucino was looking at that role( cause it was roleblocker and vigilant and it didn't had that harsh no lynch restriction) so your argument is null and void.

that actually makes sense if their angry because of the role they or their partner picked in pregame - but is not like that anymore.
    Okay I guess I see what you mean. But at best, Luciano has one kidnapper since they definitely have a Janitor. This may be me leaping to too many conclusions, but I like luciano picking Underboss and Janitor better than Janitor and kidnapper (especially because Yukitaka Oni softed Underboss earlier in the thread for literally no reason at all) and I'm reading her as scum.

50. ISO #1500

I epressed my concern that they didn't claim yet and I saw elephant is online. I put down an L3 or L2 vote (not sure which) and let the train proceed to express who I wish to be kidnapped or lynched.

Eventhough I was scumreading them, there was a way for them to claim before dead if Elephant was town (which he was) and if he wasn't the information gained from those final moments were really highly valuable. That was how I justified that vote to myslef in the final moments of the day - cause deadling was approaching - and I made a judgmental call.

why Get and emphaty were emotionally disposed to Cancer? what lead to that? that was what I was anlyzing back there and thats why I asked Ika about SJ response to me in the first place.
    were you townreading cancer day 1 or are you town reading him for a lynch that never happened? or you just started townreading him now and are justifying the things before based on your new read?