Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    K. Even if someone check her or not, i still don't know why deathworld said be careful of framer.....i mean...does this setup have framer?!?!?!?
    shit I was thinking of tailor, same affect, but stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    This act. So pro.
    Plz you want Emmy?

Obviously scum gonna say they town.
    @MattZed Am I allowed to say they are not smart and that for two people with a lot of FM experience, their thought patterns are really shit. And that just like Spirits, they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about? Is that too far? Can you pm an approved list of how I can conduct myself ?Since I'm the only one being punished for bullshit everyone contributed to? I'd like that, I don't wanna break anymore rules or be mean, so matt can you do me a solid bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #907

Roles that should not act:

Tailor
    Janitor

Nothing good will happen from this, this will be the only TPR directing I will do this game.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

So, who's willing to compromise?

I'm willing to vote cancer or yuki.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #911

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    So, who's willing to compromise?

I'm willing to vote cancer or yuki.
    I don't mind if I die. This game gave me cancer, if you can put me out of misery, that would be great since I don't have to spend almost 2 days reading these shitposting again

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Maybe let the jailor do the job....
    Would much likely like to town to agree on one thing, even if elephant does happen to be jailor.
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #917

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

I think cancer would be a good lynch for 5 simple reasons:

1. They've painted us as scum since day 1. They're voting us because of ptb (me) being consistent with how I play every game. They're calling that scummy that I am the same as I always am, and I've always been town. This is confusing logic and doesn't make sense as a reason to vote someone.

2. They made an already tense situation worse and they've only fueled the fire in any argument people have been in.

3. They have made a long read list, but if you refer back to my post about it. You will see they wrote a lot but say very little.

4. When banana is town he is more actively trying to be a town leader, banana has taken a backseat in this game and is allowing chaos to break loose and is in fact contributing to distracting behavior.

5. Honestly, they've been here and super active and in all 141 of their post you will be hard pressed to find them actually contributing to anything. As they've said in their read list, they couldn't be bothered to read more than half the people in the game. What would be town motivated to not be bothered to read anyone in game?

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    I love how I asked Frozen to comment on the new part of the day and see if she still scum-read us, but she asked me to clarify and when I did she conveniently left for the rest of the day and her vote is still on us...

If we are lynched do not let that get away.
    I'm going deeply back to see what i missed last night - as it was just a shuit show - around me RL last night and I just couldn't focus more than the way I was focusing

so I saw this "his comments in general" that I missed last night.

His comments didn't refuted a single concern I explained about your slot. DB tried to take down DW with saying "hey shit, your wrong all the time" and that would have been a good first reaction but it wasn't what you did back there was it? and using my comment about how I find DW's push on you because of the slip thing is not something he should be comfortable on, is ok I guess but that wasn't even slightly related to why I voted you. so what do you want me to comment on?

and he called me tunnely - but I'm certainly not that. and he called meta reasons that I can't see their traces yet - so I can't go with that or deny it.

talking about that in general I said I am considering other wagons - as I'm not sold about you , but then there is nothing new about the other slots I was intrested to see more reactions from (whad and RLVG) - so I kept my vote on my strongest scumread atm. what about that is something you want others to not let that get away?

I'm sure I asked you about your Whad vote. I can't find your response if you answered it - if not answer it now please.

25. ISO #925

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Do you have any good reasons for Town-reading him? If so can I see it?

Did you see how he interacted in discussion of his vote with me and how he conveniently left when people started to lose interest in my train and Darkness appeared?
    This is the closest thing I saw reagrding whad from you

I don't understand the first part of your second question - please elaborate

26. ISO #926

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    Um, so Cancer's only thing against us is that ptb (me) is playing consistent with how I played town in every game I've played. Thinks me just being an asshole is somehow a fucking gosu meta strat that a scum me thought of, and now i'm trying to mislynch people... Yawn. And SJ accuses me of "Conspiracy theories" ...so the archon I got in a fight with is not voting me and accusing me of scum but has nothing to say about mostly everyone. I'd like to point out, that Arrow did this as scum as well. Basically gave everyone null reads except for a few people that thought he was scum and some of his teammates to make it look blended.

Essentially, this shouldn't even warrant my attention because it's nothing more than an OMGUS vote. They have nothing credible to act on. Unknown posted two whole lists of our quotes and I went through and refuted everything, he had nothing to say back to me about any of that, and instead used me being "mean" as strategy and then reported me to the host and I'm now getting a 3 point infraction because unknown used the "appeal to emotion" to dance around what i said back. Which is whatever. Matt knows how I feel about it.

Moving on though. During my explosive fight with ika-wolf, Cancer sat by and fueled the fire more. No one has really pressed them about this and why a town would want to contribute to a fight that really wasn't on topic at all. Banana know's he can get under people's skin and FA called him out on it. Also, can you trust this archon? One of them is a serial liar! Basically, I think this whole little "read list" is a joke and a way to just vote us.

It's not like we've been soft claiming our role for PAGES now, or anything.
    I can't trust banana if I'm write who he is and I admit - that I really feel that will be a good slot for me to do my first policy on for banana

Ignore my above sentence - I'm not that kinda person - policy is stupid and I'm no stupid. maybe just ignoring him works better.

27. ISO #927

-vote Cancer

I've made a few posts about why I don't like them, they've done a lot of fluff posting, I don't like their reaction to my argument with PTB, they have a very empty readslist with almost no townreads and a hell of a lot of nulls, and I don't think their case on GET has any merit. PTB is acting exactly like his last town game and I'd be hard pressed to think scum would act the way he is this game when it draws a lot of attention and maybe even gets a PL on them for it.

I do have to do some more reading to get more reads. Whad is someone I need to look into more and also yzb. I think GET is town based on behavior, FB is likely town, I'm leaning that way on FA and deathworlds and maybe even Grylander. Yuki and RLVG are null. Elephant has improved somewhat in play and I'm less sure they are scum. If Unknown gets easily flustered as town under pressure, that's something that has happened to me many times as town in games. Iced is also completely null.

~SW

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    -vote Cancer

I've made a few posts about why I don't like them, they've done a lot of fluff posting, I don't like their reaction to my argument with PTB, they have a very empty readslist with almost no townreads and a hell of a lot of nulls, and I don't think their case on GET has any merit. PTB is acting exactly like his last town game and I'd be hard pressed to think scum would act the way he is this game when it draws a lot of attention and maybe even gets a PL on them for it.

I do have to do some more reading to get more reads. Whad is someone I need to look into more and also yzb. I think GET is town based on behavior, FB is likely town, I'm leaning that way on FA and deathworlds and maybe even Grylander. Yuki and RLVG are null. Elephant has improved somewhat in play and I'm less sure they are scum. If Unknown gets easily flustered as town under pressure, that's something that has happened to me many times as town in games. Iced is also completely null.

~SW
    what Ika thinks about me?

I'm full cought up and I won't do policies. what is scummy about cancer fluff?

30. ISO #930

I don't like whad wagon composition. I don't like the way yzb made a vanity wagon on RLVG without making a subtle case for him - orasking others to vote him. Yuki is acting like people in MS that I will loose the game to them if their scum and there is nothing to do about it. GET is actually townish and consistant in every single point they made about the elephant vote or whatever else and I didn't like Elephant or cancer whatever - not saying I like cancer policied thats 100% another story. and the rest didn't do things that i want to note atm

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

-vote Cancer

Elephant's off the hook for now.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    I can't trust banana if I'm write who he is and I admit - that I really feel that will be a good slot for me to do my first policy on for banana

Ignore my above sentence - I'm not that kinda person - policy is stupid and I'm no stupid. maybe just ignoring him works better.
    Warrior angel, what do you mean by this highlighted part.
    Are you referring to someone from MS?
    Banana isn't from MS.

~Genji
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

35. ISO #935

It is what most of their first few posts consisted of and it adds nothing but noise. However, that's really not the only reason for the scumread. I was just looking for some substance along with the fluff and didn't find much until they gave the reads I didn't like. I also hated their role in the arguing I did with PTB.

I actually asked ika to talk to you some (he's busy but will be back in about 10min) because he's played with you more than I have and that might be useful.

~SW

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    I think cancer would be a good lynch for 5 simple reasons:

1. They've painted us as scum since day 1. They're voting us because of ptb (me) being consistent with how I play every game. They're calling that scummy that I am the same as I always am, and I've always been town. This is confusing logic and doesn't make sense as a reason to vote someone.

2. They made an already tense situation worse and they've only fueled the fire in any argument people have been in.

3. They have made a long read list, but if you refer back to my post about it. You will see they wrote a lot but say very little.

4. When banana is town he is more actively trying to be a town leader, banana has taken a backseat in this game and is allowing chaos to break loose and is in fact contributing to distracting behavior.

5. Honestly, they've been here and super active and in all 141 of their post you will be hard pressed to find them actually contributing to anything. As they've said in their read list, they couldn't be bothered to read more than half the people in the game. What would be town motivated to not be bothered to read anyone in game?
    A lot of these aren't true, though I do agree their scumread on you is very very bad.
    Like 4 isn't really true, they didn't lead town in Spirits, and they were town.
    Kind of agree with 5 on various things, theres way more shit thrown than what seems like actual scumhunting, including their read on me.

~Soldier

I would be okay with Cancer lynch, but I don't really think they are scum. I prefer my scumread Whad.

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

It is what most of their first few posts consisted of and it adds nothing but noise. However, that's really not the only reason for the scumread. I was just looking for some substance along with the fluff and didn't find much until they gave the reads I didn't like. I also hated their role in the arguing I did with PTB.

I actually asked ika to talk to you some (he's busy but will be back in about 10min) because he's played with you more than I have and that might be useful.

~SW
    I believe the read list was from the head that explicitly claimed they don't give a fuck about game before (that I think is banana) so having so many nulls in that is not actually alarming me.

40. ISO #940

-vote Cancer

~SW
    Sorry! but is Iced in this game?
    He isn't on the player list....
    I see no announcements on replacements.

Also what are you townreading about grylander?

I like that he is more active this game!
    But he seems to be just complaining and I take that as a null.

~Mei

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

i think you are town. however the reason is hard to explain. ive told silverwolf what i think and she might be able to elaborate better then me

43. ISO #943

~SW
    I believe the read list was from the head that explicitly claimed they don't give a fuck about game before (that I think is banana) so having so many nulls in that is not actually alarming me.

and I'm looking forward to that

pedit : I don't like the wagon on whad. It occured to me that elephant is voting whad because its the second wagon - and whatever he tells is try to justify that read.

and I don't even remember when Gyrlander voted whad.

why you scum read whad again?

and Ice replced in paladian slot

44. ISO #944

Right but they are both capable of being town and showing it without doing a ton of work so this "idgaf" attitude looks fake as hell. ika and I just modded a game they were in where they posted a lot more and put in effort as town.

Also take a look at their case on GET. I mean, they say they are scum because they are behaving exactly like they did last game when they are town and are now putting on an act because PTB said last game his play was like that on purpose. It's a bad scumread and doesn't follow a logical train of thought.

Plus other reasons I gave about their behavior during the arguments, awkward fluff posting, etc.

~SW

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

what do you think about cancer ika?

I apriciate your response SW but I want to hear it from Ika as well.
    i would lynch them (silver is already voting) they have not done any scum hunting nor anything that i consider town from them when things were going toxix as well they kinda just sat there instead of trying to stop i

50. ISO #950