The game froze randomly in the night.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The game froze randomly in the night.

Honestly, this thread is basically my plea to the moderators to give me an achievement I should have gotten this game: Disco Inferno.

I was able to incinerate 5 people during night 6 but the game froze during night 7. Eventually, everyone left because the game would not continue.

I've never seen this happen before and I'm hoping a moderator could manually award me the achievement because I fulfilled the requirements

"Disco Inferno As an Arsonist, burn 5 people at the same time.
    The douses from other Arsonists will count towards your goal.
    5 people do not have to die, they simply have to have their douses ignited." -https://sc2mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: The game froze randomly in the night.

Sure, Set up a time with me and I will hook you up. Looks legit and you earned that achievement
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

Re: The game froze randomly in the night.

Given the unique nature of this post (a request for an achievement that wasn't technically received to be added), I've moved it over to Point Restores.

Ordinarily, we do not grant achievements that you were never given by the game at some point. For example, we recently had a Cult player file a report for game-throwing and ask for the achievement that he would have received but for the game-throw. As we are not responsible for the actions of other players, we were not able to grant this request.

However, given the only thing between you and receiving Disco Inferno was the game glitching, I'd be in favor of you receiving the achievement in this instance. If you connect with an in-game admin ( @Helz , @SuperJack , @Tossangel , myself, etc.), we can give you the achievement in game. Just set up a time with us via PM, on this thread, or check if any of us are in the Mafia chat room in SC2. Thanks.
    Last edited by DarknessB; November 16th, 2016 at 12:46 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5