1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

Re: S-FM 189 : RLVG's Hidden Setup

Let's break it down shall we? Funce votes us all day yesterday never once explaining it, then comes in and votes us first thing today. Then he claims to have a guilty on deathworlds. I question why he didn't check us and why he didn't vote his guilty out of the gate and he changes his story to fit some narrative that he got a guilty on two of us when Firebringer also had a legit guilty. It's a bunch of BS and 100% a scum claim. I will 1v1 his ass any day because we are town. So after Firebringer's guilty dies, we lynch Funce tomorrow who I'd like to personally thank for making the job of figuring out who is scum and who is town so much easier.

~SW

~SW

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Yes I am ececutioner. I had to find a believable way to get empathy lynched beep boop /s
    But it all banks on the deathworlds lynch. It would be an incredibly horrible gambit.
    WTF are you talking about? Yeah, you want to mislynch a town. Did you stop to think what would happen to you if you succeed and we are shown to be town? Bad move but thanks for showing yourself to be scum.

~SW

10. ISO #1360

Why didn't you reveal both of them as scum?
    Yes cause that would go down well.

Why would there be three Investigative roles?
    Who's the third? You?

Why do you not suspect Firebringer?
    Because there are 2 investigatives? That isn't suspicious.

What did the 'guilty' result say?
    I don't think I can quote pms.
    It goes along the lines of "alignments are this and this."(town lr scum)

Why are you called a Sleuth when you act like a Sheriff?
    How did you investigate two players?
    I invest two people and get both their alignments in no particular order.

What role card did you start off with?
    Citizen. Why this question?

Why has nobody else had a 'red herring' card?
    No idea.
    paraphrase your role and your results, be as specific as possible on both role card and results

~SW

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Yeah, you want to mislynch a town. Did you stop to think what would happen to you if you succeed and we are shown to be town? Bad move but thanks for showing yourself to be scum.

~SW
    Actually, I see why you did it. You only need one mislynch if Calix's numbers are correct. It's not gonna be us. But nice try.

~SW

12. ISO #1362

Kay Back from outer space.

Yes, I am also neutral. But I am a Mason now with 1 other person as my mason buddy.

So Gyrlander claims Wildcard/Surv... This is believable since I was also a wildcard (only my choices were Town Mason or Traitor. And Because Traitor's suck a big one, I chose Mason obv lol.)

Funce claims exe that's 3 exe's with a grand total of 5 Possible scum... At the least there's 1-2 mafia.

So alright.. What do we got?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #1363

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Yes, I am also neutral. But I am a Mason now with 1 other person as my mason buddy.

So Gyrlander claims Wildcard/Surv... This is believable since I was also a wildcard (only my choices were Town Mason or Traitor. And Because Traitor's suck a big one, I chose Mason obv lol.)

Funce claims exe that's 3 exe's with a grand total of 5 Possible scum... At the least there's 1-2 mafia.

3 Neutrals* Derpy derp.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

14. ISO #1364

Do you actually believe Funce's BS story because if you do, you are scum as well.

~SW
    ....?

I was referring to the fact ika posted on his account.

Traitor confirms the existence of a scum with night chat then.

My guess?
    Maf guy 1
    Maf guy 2/Traitor
    Random neut guy
    Wildcard x2
    townies

I still believe funce has more knowledge of the setup because he correctly predicted that there were going to be promoted citizens.

Could mafia be given promotions also? Do you guys think that could happen?

Also, I completely screwed up with my question. I had to find a relate able example. I realized when I got off that architect was better, so I got on when I got a chance and used architect.

I was attempting to see who you would want to share a night chat with and why. Although I suppose it's my fault for not expressing that clearly.

And I'm not inclined to believe Drunkbringer's investigation results at this point. He's been scummy all game and I don't trust that sudden sheriff claim. He just followed suit with TDM's post. At this point anyone can forge a promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by My fake promotion
    hai looke geyza oi get promoteteted huehuehue

i turned frem zitiven to mayonaise heu heu heu

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #1365

I can believe Gyrlander's survivor claim, and I can say I'd feel comfy using him as a backup lynch. If we have no lynch, Gyrlander is just one loose end.

And loose ends are never fun.

16. ISO #1366

Not to mention Firebringer claimed to have a vest... A Invest role with a vest? Sounds pretty crazy.

I'll just park my vote here for now though, since It's really all we got atm:

-vote Ernst Stavro Blofeld

I HIGHLY Doubt Firebringer is an exe with the amount of Exe claims already, and I also doubt scum would have invest roles... but not ruling this out though.

17. ISO #1367

Not to mention Firebringer claimed to have a vest... A Invest role with a vest? Sounds pretty crazy.

I'll just park my vote here for now though, since It's really all we got atm:

I HIGHLY Doubt Firebringer is an exe with the amount of Exe claims already, and I also doubt scum would have invest roles... but not ruling this out though.
    Or x3 neut? 2x random, 1x wildcard?

18. ISO #1368

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Or x3 neut? 2x random, 1x wildcard?
    No, 2 wildcards. Gyrlander and I claimed it. 1 Neut since the exe claim. Leaves 2 possible mafia. (Wildcards are neutral I believe.)

19. ISO #1369

No, 2 wildcards. Gyrlander and I claimed it. 1 Neut since the exe claim. Leaves 2 possible mafia. (Wildcards are neutral I believe.)
    Gyrlander or Funce could be forging their claim.

20. ISO #1370

Gyrlander or Funce could be forging their claim.
    Funce? Maybe.

Gyrlander? Not likely. He explained the Wildcard role too well, since I was once a Wildcard.

21. ISO #1371

Funce? Maybe.

Gyrlander? Not likely. He explained the Wildcard role too well, since I was once a Wildcard.
    I do want to add that the only thing he COULD Forge about the wildcard role is his choices for roles.

But I dunno, I feel like he's telling the truth.

22. ISO #1372

Funce? Maybe.

Hypothetical situation.

Gyrlander is a scumbuddy with you, or your mason buddy. You explain the wildcard role to Gyrlander. You confirm Gyrlander's role.

I don't see any holes in this possible theory, do you?

23. ISO #1373

Hypothetical situation.

Gyrlander is a scumbuddy with you, or your mason buddy. You explain the wildcard role to Gyrlander. You confirm Gyrlander's role.

I don't see any holes in this possible theory, do you?
    This theory makes sense, yes. But Also remember how I treated him N2...

If I was his scum buddy/mason buddy, tell me:

Why would I drop all those subtle hints against him about the Wildcard role? When I could a just told him in the chat?

24. ISO #1374

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I have a cop guilty:

This guy is a "Member of organized crime"
    Not happening. My promotion came through, I have managed to get my doctorate in stopping people dying.
    I have zero regrets revealing this information, as my play this game has been incredibly low, and if my death tonight means another more suitable player lives. Then I'm fine with that.
    Or they can run the risk of me stopping their kill.
    My last nights action where to visit Calix. Her reaction to the lynch, and her whole game so far has been perhaps the most pro-town I've seen her. And her life is worth it.
    If you think this game has 2-3 investigation roles in it, then there is either false information laying about or ways to counter the roles. Basic game balancing.

Your information is completely false and weather you are lying or mislead is waiting to be seen.

Where as. I shall carry on with
    -vote Funce
    The player I have been scum reading.

25. ISO #1375

Funce if I recall correctly, you said that you claimed citizen that could turn into a mason?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #1376

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Funce if I recall correctly, you said that you claimed citizen that could turn into a mason?
    I remember seeing the claim during N1 or D2...
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

That was AIVION. Who has later rescinded and said he was a wildcard with a choice to be a traitor.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

29. ISO #1379

Funce says he got a scum result on us. He is lying. We are town. He said he checked two people last night after getting called out on not voting his guilty right away and has not done a good job of elaborating on his role or results. He voted us all day yesterday but says he checked deathworlds yet he voted us first again. Then changes his story to say he got results on us both but doesn't say that until later. He's lying and trying to mislynch someone to win. We need to lynch this scum today no matter what. I will happily 1v1 him if needed to get it done. Bring it!!

~SW

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

Funce says he got a scum result on us. He is lying. We are town. He said he checked two people last night after getting called out on not voting his guilty right away and has not done a good job of elaborating on his role or results. He voted us all day yesterday but says he checked deathworlds yet he voted us first again. Then changes his story to say he got results on us both but doesn't say that until later. He's lying and trying to mislynch someone to win. We need to lynch this scum today no matter what. I will happily 1v1 him if needed to get it done. Bring it!!

~SW
    Unfortunately empathy, I've been scumreading you since the end of night 1.
    And I'm not interested in you at the moment.

I know deathworlds is a scum.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

32. ISO #1382

First Funce, elaborate on your role and results. You can paraphrase.

~SW
    Okay.
    I am a Sleuth
    I investigate 2 people a night.
    And I get alignments back in no order.

Feedback is
    Alignments are ____ and ____
    Being (town or scum)
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

33. ISO #1383

Managed to narrow the possible scumlist down to
    Stealthbomber16
    Calix
    Mikecall

Taking out all claims and scum results.
    Aivion can strike 1 or 2 out.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

Stealthbomber16
    Calix
    Mikecall

Can someone give me a case of why I'm scummy?

36. ISO #1386

Well I have no known miller mechanic, and the fact I got you mixed up with AIVION makes me retract my town read on you.

Read this as OMGUS all you want, but there is no way that Funce is what he claims to be

-vote Funce
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #1387

Unfortunately empathy, I've been scumreading you since the end of night 1.
    And I'm not interested in you at the moment.

I know deathworlds is a scum.
    That's interesting since you said we were too. I want you dead because you lied about your result on us. Period.

~SW

38. ISO #1388

Well I have no known miller mechanic, and the fact I got you mixed up with AIVION makes me retract my town read on you.

Read this as OMGUS all you want, but there is no way that Funce is what he claims to be

-vote Funce
    -vote Funce

There really isn't much to add on this subject right now, its all been said.

So, say its a , but I don't see much to add.

39. ISO #1389

That's interesting since you said we were too. I want you dead because you lied about your result on us. Period.

~SW
    Funce has not really had a reliable story.

40. ISO #1390

Stealthbomber16
    Calix
    Mikecall

Why aren't we on this list? You said you had a fucking guilty and we aren't even on your scum list? LOL

You can die.

~SW

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

Why aren't we on this list? You said you had a fucking guilty and we aren't even on your scum list? LOL

You can die.

~SW
    There is 1 scum in that list.
    Its the one nobody knows about.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

43. ISO #1393

Stealthbomber16
    Calix
    Mikecall

This is just a list of towns people who haven't claimed nor been implicated in anything.
    The last scum is in here.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

44. ISO #1394

I still want to hear more about Firebringer's role, and want to hear more about Ernest.

Also Would like people who haven't spoken to well... speak please.

45. ISO #1395

Mm discussion. Now we've decided I'm eating rope.
    Good.

Now lets move onto Ernst stavro blofield.

Who finds him scummy and why.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

46. ISO #1396

I still want to hear more about Firebringer's role, and want to hear more about Ernest.

Also Would like people who haven't spoken to well... speak please.
    @Mikecall
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #1397

Good.

Because I'm obviously going to get somewhere with people only yelling
    YOURE WRONG YOURE WRONG down my throat.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

48. ISO #1398

Good.

What?
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #1399

Because I'm obviously going to get somewhere with people only yelling
    YOURE WRONG YOURE WRONG down my throat.
    Well I'm sorry for not accepting defeat at the slightest of pressure. I'm not scum, and no person telling me that I am is going to change that.
    fucketh me in the ass

50. ISO #1400

Well I'm sorry for not accepting defeat at the slightest of pressure. I'm not scum, and no person telling me that I am is going to change that.
    I'm referring to empathy here.
    But my night result is correct. You or Ernst will be eating rope by the next day.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.