Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2432
  1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

Re: S-FM The Immortals

I wonder if the strongman did not take a night action? and hate to say but only one player may not have taken a night action.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

@Mike
    you literally make no sense, i project hard town, ask questions, produce thoughts, push for the answers to my questions, even if I am or was scum, you never hedge on me this early, you are never getting my lynched today

how much to I have to put into this thread to be a fucking lock town... it actual makes no sense the way you think sometimes

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Mike
    you literally make no sense, i project hard town, ask questions, produce thoughts, push for the answers to my questions, even if I am or was scum, you never hedge on me this early, you are never getting my lynched today

how much to I have to put into this thread to be a fucking lock town... it actual makes no sense the way you think sometimes

You have not been a lock town sorry. well not from my PoV you never responded to posting your prodding questions on number two. where it looks like you are leading him to CC

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, YOU CAN CONFIRM PESTILENCE
    @Ganelon
    do you still have your protect? MAKE SURE TO PROTECT MIKE AS HE CANT DIE FROM THE STRONGMAN
    No no no you will not know if he will protect me or not. we will discuss that in night chat. This is why I see you as scum

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You have not been a lock town sorry. well not from my PoV you never responded to posting your prodding questions on number two. where it looks like you are leading him to CC
    so on a micro level, you think I am scummy, for not pushing a lurker to answer my question, who has answered my questioned in a way, that I pestured several fucking times, you are so difficult it's actually annoying
    im not leading him to CC i wanted him to CC if he was real... but clearly hes not real, because ive given him all the information he needed to understand why he should claim in this situation, and still refused, so hes just mafia or VT

15. ISO #1815

No no no you will not know if he will protect me or not. we will discuss that in night chat. This is why I see you as scum
    I need you to confirm pestilence, if you die you cant confirm him, its in your benefit always to check him, in both worlds, if he is town or mafia
    fine dont have ganelon protect you, or hedge on it in thread to confuse mafia, it doesnt matter, just steal from pestilence and stop being stupid

16. ISO #1816

@Ganelon
    do you still have your protect? MAKE SURE TO PROTECT MIKE AS HE CANT DIE FROM THE STRONGMAN
    also BD that does not leave feedback is hard to confirm. Mafia will get 2 night kills tonight if we dont get there strongman. meaning will be hard to confirm the BD. I am leaning to pest lynch today. The fact distorted swaped to him and knowing distorted he would buss to make him look confirmed. I know light is Nice. but Aivion put 2 or the 3 randoms into game instead of one is what i find odd.

17. ISO #1817

I need you to confirm pestilence, if you die you cant confirm him, its in your benefit always to check him, in both worlds, if he is town or mafia
    fine dont have ganelon protect you, or hedge on it in thread to confuse mafia, it doesnt matter, just steal from pestilence and stop being stupid
    ok if I steal from a bd how it works I steal from pest If he is bd I then pick a target and swap him with that target. how will that confirm him????? please explain to me that as I will not get any feedback.

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

ok if I steal from a bd how it works I steal from pest If he is bd I then pick a target and swap him with that target. how will that confirm him????? please explain to me that as I will not get any feedback.
    it confirms he is the busdriver and not mafia??????????????????????

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

My List:
    Bahk

Wisp
    Blink
    Mike
    light
    numbertwo
    Hybrid
    Ganelon
    Efe
    PEstilence
    Falling Foxes
    Damarus/Naz
    aamirus

Key:
    Power Role
    Neutral/3P
    Town
    Me
    Possible Scum

I am adding Naz and numbertwo to the town list just to help lower the PoE, I dont really think numbertwo is scum anymore (same reasons as last game, doesnt seem to care about projecting town), and im gunna lean Naz town for now, just because of her previous slot owner

@mike
    thats a lowered PoE for you

23. ISO #1823

I used my ability of devouring an immortal player on Wiisp tonight. This confirms you are not strongman. That is all.
    That leaves 1 or 2 real posiblitys

1 strongman did not attack last night

2 Strongman attacked Kenny and BD claim is fake.

Potential Jacuzzi Splot Gang Roles:
    Nice Holystone Light Confirmed,
    Donny Davis pest claims not confirmed,
    Jack Maison not claimed Learns if power role or not.

You telling me there are 3 Potential Town PR roles and Light would pick 2 of them and not one. I am thinking normally on a setup like this you would pick only 1 of the 3. and light is confirmed.

I think the Strongman hit Kenny, Kenny visted you you are not strongman so you lived (does not make you town not maifa) You have to many scum tells Wiisp i cant overlook. but you are not todays lynch. You may be town I am not sure. Maybe I know how good a player you are and scared you are playing me not sure. but look at this logic in this post tell me it would not make sense to lynch him today?

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

pest should be number 1 lynch because if he is mafia mafia gets 3 kp tonight dont forget pest has a gun efe gave to last night

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

to many scum tells
    ya im done with this game, get me out,
    Now I understand how monsterman and RadiantCowbells feel, that getting treated differently because people are so afraid of their scum game, and end up as mislynches as town because people are just so scared of them, its pathetic, and disrespectful
    @Mike
    I am not against lynching him today, my case on him still stands, but this is an open setup, and with no one claiming another PR its still just a shot in the dark, ive stated several times I dont want to pull a Eclipse V2 this game. Tho im interested in one these scum tells are

anyways figure out the lynch yourself, im actually done for the now, this game isnt worth my time or the energy I put into it

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

to many scum tells
    ya im done with this game, get me out,
    Now I understand how monsterman and RadiantCowbells feel, that getting treated differently because people are so afraid of their scum game, and end up as mislynches as town because people are just so scared of them, its pathetic, and disrespectful
    @Mike
    I am not against lynching him today, my case on him still stands, but this is an open setup, and with no one claiming another PR its still just a shot in the dark, ive stated several times I dont want to pull a Eclipse V2 this game. Tho im interested in one these scum tells are

anyways figure out the lynch yourself, im actually done for the now, this game isnt worth my time or the energy I put into it

Dude I have stated them. It is not just because of that. I was giving you benefit of the doubt. I posted about you looking like you leaded number two. I posted it more than once. you never responded to it. It is the number one reason I have a read on you. and since when do you get sensitive??? Dude dont start that poor me shit I know you are a hard ass. you dont have any votes on you so where is this coming from??? I have said over and over you are not todays lynch. does not mean you are even going to be lynched you may be town may be mafia I dont know. IE the name of the game. Is this Chad? or is this Wissp? lol come on now lets play.

31. ISO #1831

32. ISO #1832

1. Its a bad reason to scum read me
    2. Ive pestured numbertwo enough about the wording of his post, there is only so much I can do involving him speaking
    3. Votes on me dont matter, I know im not the lynch, the problem is you hedging on a slot that should not be hedged on, you are nitpicking me on a micro level that is frustrating to deal with
    4. you inability to actually come to stance on anything is poor beyond the word
    5. I am always dying at some point due to KP, either Pestilence's shot, or mafia, and those two can be one of the same

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

uggh Pestilence does have a gun... this is so bad @Efekannn02 why did you give my top scum lean a gun...
    Because I said it so in my first posts on day 1

Im gonna troll these 3 heads hard by confusing them with a Gun they will have a hard time deciding who to shoot
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839
    Ganelon

@Ganelon
    sure sure

40. ISO #1840
    Ganelon

Wow, Wiisp you just outed yourself lol with all the scum painting roflol.
    what are you talking about?

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

HUH???
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

My List:
    Bahk

Wisp
    Blink
    Mike
    light
    numbertwo
    Hybrid
    Ganelon
    Efe
    PEstilence
    Falling Foxes
    Damarus/Naz
    aamirus

Key:
    Power Role
    Neutral/3P
    Town
    Me
    Possible Scum

I am adding Naz and numbertwo to the town list just to help lower the PoE, I dont really think numbertwo is scum anymore (same reasons as last game, doesnt seem to care about projecting town), and im gunna lean Naz town for now, just because of her previous slot owner

@mike
    thats a lowered PoE for you
    Lol why aren't you just green for town......
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

@Pestilence @Hybrid @blinkskater @naz @aamirus @Falling Foxes

Hi, there is a mafia game going on, would you like to participate? This ping is less for Naz, but I still want her thoughts
    Sis u posted this at 7:19am . Chill lol. I just got to work and read what little there was to read. I'm still not going to go back and read day 1, I clicked around a few pages and it seems it was mostly kenny and distorted, who are now both dead. There's no reason for me to read what disto read bc he could have voted his partners up.

Now in the case of today.
    I didn't get through all the roles so I'm still not sure what's going on, but from what it seems, the bus driver role is not guaranteed and that Pest could be mafia fucking with us. I'm fine with him being lynched, if not today, tomorrow, however, hybrid is always a policy lynch because he will not even fucking log in
    He is going to fuck us over later so if right now theres even a 5% chance we will want to lynch him later, lets just fucking lynch him now. All these other TPR claims will get thinned out as mafia NKs
    I'll go read kenny's lw now that our generous host has privded links ^____^ merci aivion

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850

@naz he basically doesn't want the wolves to know when his bodyguard is used, because if either one of ganelon or Mike dies, they lose the game, while the other becomes a survivor... So he's mafia siding so that they keep him alive...
    Wait what?? Is he not town? Why would Mike or Ganelon lose like that? Gonna read the setup too.