User Tag List

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2432
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Distorted is more aggressive then we was last game, that's for sure true
    not that he is just agressive, he is also bloodthirsty. I know it because kenny is about to be lynched
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    whats going throguh my head right now is i want to curl up and cry ToS was a lot easiwer by the way if you remember a FuzzButtMomo thats me hehe its been a while zerg. anyway i dont kwno why i voted in the first place i dont know. i just want out of htis game im so fuckig stressed out im sitting here crying because im so scared to say sothing dum i alrady fucked up
    Hey it's ok. Also I definitely remember you from ToS

Sorry you're so stressed out... maybe take a break and come back tomorrow, read over the stuff that was posted and come up with something to add.

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

whats going throguh my head right now is i want to curl up and cry ToS was a lot easiwer by the way if you remember a FuzzButtMomo thats me hehe its been a while zerg. anyway i dont kwno why i voted in the first place i dont know. i just want out of htis game im so fuckig stressed out im sitting here crying because im so scared to say sothing dum i alrady fucked up
    It’s just a game. And you’re going to be wrong about your reads more often than not but that’s okay - one mislynch doesn’t bury the town. So just do whatever you feel like doing and have no regrets about it
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #1157

Damaris reminds me of Radiantcowbells and monsterman they both just break down any hint of pressure, go straight to AtE and angling over replacing or not
    I've seen you use some terminology I'm not aware of.. what's AtE? I think I saw you or someone else use PoE as well. Would you mind explaining what those are?

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Really Starting Ta Think Hybrid Is Scum..
    that's just how i play

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    @Demaris dont get me wrong but, do you have a personality disorder or something like that?
    no i have severe anxiety
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

no i have severe anxiety
    oh explains it, ok thanks. and sorry for asking it.

16. ISO #1166

Another Reason Im On Kenny Is Because, He Called Me Mafia When I Clearly Left Hints About My Role Before He Had Even Posted..
    that's a very dumb reason to call ppl scum or even vote them on the last 1/5 of the day

17. ISO #1167

oh explains it, ok thanks. and sorry for asking it.
    its okay.. im sorry for blowing up. i don't deal well with pressure and social stuff is a huge trigger. im trying my best i really am.
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

its okay.. im sorry for blowing up. i don't deal well with pressure and social stuff is a huge trigger. im trying my best i really am.
    Hey you don't have to apologize.

Some advice though: put whatever you're thinking out there. It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. If you tell us what you're thinking, we can look at what your reads are and correct them if they're wrong or use them as support for our own beliefs.

And for the record, you're not doing bad.

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    vote up Distorted he is scum or all of you get shot

everyone who thinks im scum is a gamethrower cause I already claimed my role earlier

Distorted will get me killed tonight if we dont stop him
    I dislike being called a gamethrower, and I fail to see the correlation with your claim and his alignment

My vote will most likely end up on one of them, or maybe I won't care enough and I'll just stay on pesta who is obvious scum.

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    the host confirmed in the damn thread (that u never read) tht mages guild and fucking town are the same, 1 alignemnt. u literally just argue everything to not accept you are wrong.
    @Ganelon was mages guild and town the same alginment? rofl
    yeah

28. ISO #1178
    Ganelon

also, I genuinely think something is fucking wrong with Kenny. @AIVION I'm pretty sure this qualifies as toxic, he literally told me "I'm not your mum, I don't tell you how to do your reads".

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180
    Ganelon

he's refusing to cooperate at all lol. he's being toxic, I asked him for his reads and why he thought mine were shit and that's what he said.

31. ISO #1181

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    he's refusing to cooperate at all lol. he's being toxic, I asked him for his reads and why he thought mine were shit and that's what he said.
    There's varying degrees of toxicity and that's not worth a look at from a mod

Uncooperative but definitely not MODKILL or replacement worthy, not that I expect this site to properly moderate the things that should lead to replacements or modkills no offense @Bahkieh

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

@Wiisp how about to have a distorted lynch for today instead of pestilence, i scum read both it doesnt matter which we lynch but i don't think kenny's lynch would do us any good and while we have a tie inbetween kenny's and distorted's lynch could you switch your vote to distorted instead of pestilence?

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

@Wiisp how about to have a distorted lynch for today instead of pestilence, i scum read both it doesnt matter which we lynch but i don't think kenny's lynch would do us any good and while we have a tie inbetween kenny's and distorted's lynch could you switch your vote to distorted instead of pestilence?
    have u even read a quarter of the game? @Hybrid lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    vote up Distorted he is scum or all of you get shot

everyone who thinks im scum is a gamethrower cause I already claimed my role earlier

Distorted will get me killed tonight if we dont stop him
    @Efekannn02 this is why people dont like playing with u, u dont read shit. i defended u being town. unless u are counter claimed, absolutely no way im lynching u.

40. ISO #1190

Im Really Starting Ta Think Hybrid Is Scum..
    usually he quits after the first few hours on D1. him coming back to help push a lynch, i wouldebt be surprised. i dont think pesti is scum due to no1 interfearing with wiisp pushing him (but aamirus). and him coming in at the end hard pushing my lynch over kenny

41. ISO #1191

But why kenny? i mean...im trying to get oppinions ot help out my reads list i guess..i mean..hell i really dont know..but may i ask your reasoning for those votes?
    @Demaris have you read the thread, at all? kenny has been BSing on multiple different fronts lol he now has hosts from other gaems calling him out.

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

I'm good for now, but thanks for the offer

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

@Distorted
    To be honest, the alignments and wincons of some previous game, and the argument revolving around them, mean nothing to me this game in terms of either you or Kenny's alignment
    wasnt supposed to, but he tends to do this in every game. but it does speak volumes of ur pestilance read. u couldent get more than 2-3 votes on him, when it comes between me and kenny both fill pretty fast.

50. ISO #1200