S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards) - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

At This Point Anyone Voting Me Is Scum..

I Claimed My Role And All Actions Im Able To Do Day 2 Kenny Keeps Pushing That I Can Be Anything When I Can Only Be What I Claimed Day 2..

Because, I Never Rerolled Due To The Nature Of My Role.. I Liked It And Kept It..... So, Kenny Is Scum? And Rylai Is A Confused Town.. At This Point..

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

I Claimed My Role And All Actions Im Able To Do Day 2 Kenny Keeps Pushing That I Can Be Anything When I Can Only Be What I Claimed Day 2..

Because, I Never Rerolled Due To The Nature Of My Role.. I Liked It And Kept It..... So, Kenny Is Scum? And Rylai Is A Confused Town.. At This Point..
    Rylai claimed to be half the dead people and has no card or alignment.

Are you caught up?

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    But we were attacked...

If it wasn't the FOTY then who the hell was it that attacked us? The mafia?
    Well the FotY was jailed, I am alive and stealth just said he didn't pilot me night 2. Efe attacked stealth. That only really leaves the mafia as possibility, though there's 0 evidence whatsoever on you being attacked in the first place.

6. ISO #906

No honey we don’t have a faction or a rolecard. There are both former town players and former neutral benigns in here and people who weren’t even in this game

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Well the FotY was jailed, I am alive and stealth just said he didn't pilot me night 2. Efe attacked stealth. That only really leaves the mafia as possibility, though there's 0 evidence whatsoever on you being attacked in the first place.
    We were attacked though.. guess we can't really prove that...

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

If I'm understanding this right Gyrlander used his redeploy skill on EfeMirus and got them both killed like that, right?

The mafia would still only need one more attack, as Mesk is the only one who wasn't killed by Efe.
    I didn't kill Gyrlander and there are only these 2 options I think.

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

So my point still stands. SSE's roleclaim seems legit to me at this point, but only one person was killed by the mafia.
    If the factional kill can kill Mesk SSE could easily still be scum. If not, it's Yagami confirmed.
    Yeah Its Not Me Buddy Your Barking Up The Wrong Tree..

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

I don't know, look at what we had yesterday. Gyrlander was RBS70 with a redeploy skill, Yagami never failed to say no. Both wanted to keep the FotY alive.
    SSE tbf didn't vote Zerg either, but at least he voted. Scum didn't know who the FotY was anyway.
    My Reason Was Valid As 2 Why So Everyone Would Die And Town Would Basically Have A Promised Win As I Said..

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

My Reason Was Valid As 2 Why So Everyone Would Die And Town Would Basically Have A Promised Win As I Said..
    Gyrlander was RBS70. He could redeploy and survive the attack. Your just making shit up now, that reason 100% was anti-town. Literally only scum would survive.

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    You claimed neutral benign and so did Zerg in our jail cell and I figured one of you had to be lying so I killed you both! Blame mag for claiming town started with majority
    What the fuck man why would a neut benign claim foty you should’ve killed just that shit

37. ISO #937

SSE you're still voting me. I acted 100% towny yesterday, Yagami was clearly the scum. I had reason to believe the pilot would protect me, Gyrlander was immune to FotY attacks.
    For night 1 Yagami claimed to have killed one player with a vet skill. Distorted and Otaku both did not visit anyone.
    Today I've been trying to solve this game mechanically for 100% confirmation instead of going by gutreads. That's towny too.

Why the fuck are you not voting Yagami?

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

SSE you're still voting me. I acted 100% towny yesterday, Yagami was clearly the scum. I had reason to believe the pilot would protect me, Gyrlander was immune to FotY attacks.
    For night 1 Yagami claimed to have killed one player with a vet skill. Distorted and Otaku both did not visit anyone.
    Today I've been trying to solve this game mechanically for 100% confirmation instead of going by gutreads. That's towny too.

@Squishy Squirrel Express

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

I'm voting you because I think you're scum. I disagree with you and I'm going to say that you've been acting 100% scummy since the start of this game. You're constantly making shit up and lying. Town doesn't do that. Scum also tend to focus on mechanics especially in a game like this because it's Unknown about rolls and everything else so it's come can just make up anything they want and save this role did this because of that and that role did this thing because of that excetera excetera. Really easy scum play and obvious in my opinion.

50. ISO #950