PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    That Reminds Me I Should Go Fishing For Dinner. *Excuse Me I Need To Let These Herbs And Spices Dry Out* So I Can Use Them For Various Things Such As Cooking.. @Kenny Could Be Hard Claiming Not Mayor To Actually Soft Claim Mayor. An Interesting Move To Be Honest @AIVION & @MarshmallowMarshall
    Light_Yagami, fish sounds lovely. Maybe I can get my son to go out fishing with me this evening... Well. In any case, that would be a rather strange move to be quite frank. But I guess I could see it. Anything else stand out to you so far sir?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    lol.

you're trolling to prove what point? Maybe re-explaining for the court?
    My Point is that you still are unable to realize that i am the greatest Nullread in this Entire Community so i want to prove that point that i am the greatest nullread ever nomatter what role

i actually didnt look at my role card too yet lol
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    My Point is that you still are unable to realize that i am the greatest Nullread in this Entire Community so i want to prove that point that i am the greatest nullread ever nomatter what role

i actually didnt look at my role card too yet lol
    Wtf? I actually sort of believe that.

...hm. I'll think about it over some nice fish dinner.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #205

*Walks Casually To His Home And Goes In Side* *Through The Window You Notice The Herbs And Spices Being Hung On A Drying Rack*
    *whistle* Nice Rack! ((LOL))

Smells pretty good, what kind of herbs do you usually grow in your greenhouse?

6. ISO #206

*Walks Casually To His Home And Goes In Side* *Through The Window You Notice The Herbs And Spices Being Hung On A Drying Rack*
    write my name into your book i want to travel through purgatory (i have my own theories what it actually might be)
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

write my name into your book i want to travel through purgatory (i have my own theories what it actually might be)

10. ISO #210

Well Basically Anything I Could Use For Cooking And Some Medicinal Medications To Assist With Glaucoma And For Antiseptics Also Aloe For Burns.
    That's a nice selection. I personally like to grow Mint leaves for my tea's and Barely/Aregano for the majority of my dishes. I've been thinking about growing some hot Peppers since my son enjoys spicy foods. What fertilizer do you recommend neighbor?

11. ISO #211

Sprinkle granular fertilizer that has a ratio of 5-10-5 on the soil around the herbs. Do this in the spring.
    Wait until newly-planted herbs and perennial herbs that have survived the winter begin to grow again.
    Use 3 ounces of fertilizer per 30 square feet.

Avoid using natural fertilizers like compost, compost tea and fish emulsion. These will not provide the right balance of nutrients for healthy herbs.

Water the herbs after applying the fertilizer. This will help to wash it down to the root zone.

Do not get fertilizer on the leaves of herbs as it will burn the leaves. If it does get on the leaves, wash it off immediately with clear water from the garden hose.

Fertilize the herbs again after four to six weeks if they look weak and are growing slowly. Keep in mind that too much fertilizer will cause herbs to grow too quickly, resulting in leaves that are deficient in the essential oils that give them their flavor.
    Too little fertilizer will cause herbs to grow slowly, produce fewer, smaller leaves and look generally weak and unhealthy.

Part
    Fertilizing Container Grown Herbs
    Image titled Fertilize Herbs Step 6

Keep in mind that the fertilizer will likely wash quickly out of the soil. Herbs grown in containers must be watered more often, sometimes as often as every day, because of the smaller volume of soil around their roots which dries more quickly than garden soil. This frequent irrigation will quickly wash the fertilizer out of the soil.

Use a liquid, water-soluble houseplant fertilizer with a 5-10-5 ratio. You need to dilute the fertilizer at half the rate recommended by the manufacturer.
    A common dilution rate is 1 tablespoon per gallon of water, which should be cut down to 1 ½ teaspoons per gallon for herbs.
    Do not use garden fertilizer as it is too strong and could burn the herb’s roots.

Water the herbs with plain water. Then, pour the fertilizer solution evenly over the soil until it begins to drain from the bottom of the container.

Do not give container-grown herbs fertilizer solution when the soil is dry. This can burn their roots.

Fertilize indoor container-grown herbs every six weeks. Outdoor container-grown herbs need to be given fertilizer every three to four weeks.
    You should not give indoor herbs fertilizer during the winter as they naturally grow more slowly in the winter and will not use the fertilizer. If it is given to them during the winter, it will burn their roots and cause dried, brown leaf edges.

12. ISO #212

My vote started as a shitvote but I think I’ll keep it here. Efe looks unusually scummy. Don’t think he’d play like this as jester.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @PowersThatBe

Can you put a setup link in the opening post please
    It's there and in the day post there's a link to the role list...

What you looking for @Stealthbomber16
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

15. ISO #215

It's there and in the day post there's a link to the role list...

What you looking for @Stealthbomber16
    A link to all the rolecards so i can see what they are easily

16. ISO #216

At this rate it’s better for town to not lynch with the worry of there being an efekannn. PTB added more neutral roles so it’s all equally likely. Don’t be paranoid. That’s what scum wants.

17. ISO #217

A link to all the rolecards so i can see what they are easily
    It's there. Check out DAY 1 post. Which is literally right under the welcome post...
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

18. ISO #218

At this rate it’s better for town to not lynch with the worry of there being an efekannn. PTB added more neutral roles so it’s all equally likely. Don’t be paranoid. That’s what scum wants.
    I added the link to the first post, so now it's in the first and second post.... Good ?
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #219

I added the link to the first post, so now it's in the first and second post.... Good ?
    Oh my bad LOL

Carry on

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Oh my bad LOL

Carry on
    :P
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Dunno, starting to think Efekannn is more than likely just either a hypocrite or the neutral.

Kenny is where it's at and we should lynch him.

Some of the people not responding are more than likely his scummates since I don't see too many particularly scummy things so far, maybe SB16 but as of now he hasn't said a whole lot to really analyze just yet.

25. ISO #225

@tsc2077 , @Gyrlander

if you two are NOT Kenny's comrades, I suggest throwing a [vote] Upon Kenny's head.

A vote for Kenny is a win for us all!

thank you.

26. ISO #226

Yo i don’t usually call out for this but @tsc2077 has been in the thread and did not even shitpost which means he’s either lame, boring or scum

27. ISO #227

Dunno, starting to think Efekannn is more than likely just either a hypocrite or the neutral.

Some of the people not responding are more than likely his scummates since I don't see too many particularly scummy things so far, maybe SB16 but as of now he hasn't said a whole lot to really analyze just yet.
    Bet

8 rep says I’m town

28. ISO #228

Yo i don’t usually call out for this but @tsc2077 has been in the thread and did not even shitpost which means he’s either lame, boring or scum
    So he cant be town then? Lol.

29. ISO #229

Bet

8 rep says I’m town
    Bring it

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

ALL PLAYERS ARE NOW PUT ON PUBLIC NOTICE TO MAKE AT LEAST 5 POSTS BY EOD OR REPLACEMENTS WILL BE SOUGHT.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #232

IM NOT A GODDAMN HYPOCRITE!!!

EVERYTHING I SAY IS RIGHT I NEVER CONTRADICT WITH SHIT I SAID BEFORE

wait now i realized i actually do intentionally contradict shit lol
    im a Hypocrite
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #233

So he cant be town then? Lol.
    keyword there is OR dipshit

he can be lame or boring and still be town

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

ARROW the WARDEN has revealed himself. When PTB and Mesk began their crusade against the site, Arrow came out forcefully against them. He instantly issued bans. However, not realizing what devious tricksters the pair were, he was easily duped as they cloned the accounts of community members. As Arrow banned each new fake account, he found himself becoming weary. Asking “why am I doing all of this? They just keep coming.” He became angry and frustrated. As the pair saw him weakening, they turned up their attacks, sending Arrow spam and malware. Tired of it all, he decided to fight fire with fire. He cloned a trusted community member’s account and went into hiding. Only now has he decided to rejoin the fight and put a stop to PTB and Mesk and their OGC cohorts for good!

Stealthbomber16 is the mayor with 2 votes.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; October 27th, 2018 at 03:56 PM.
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

ARROW the WARDEN has revealed himself. When PTB and Mesk began their crusade against the site. Arrow came out forcefully against them. He instantly issued bans. However, not realizing what devious tricksters the pair were, he was easily duped as they cloned the accounts of community members. As Arrow banned each new fake account, he found himself becoming weary. Asking “why am I doing all of this? They just keep coming.” He became angry and frustrated. As the pair saw him weakening, they turned up their attacks, sending Arrow spam and malware. Tired of it all, he decided to fight fire with fire. He cloned a trusted community member’s account and went into hiding. Only now has he decided to rejoin the fight and put a stop to PTB and Mesk and their OGC cohorts for good! 2

Stealthbomber16 is the mayor with 2 votes.
    @AIVION

deliver

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

*Thinking* I Wonder If Warden And Mayor Are The Same. My Opinion The Warden Is Strong And Powerful Also Menacing Like A Wall Makes A Statement.. Hmmmm.. Interesting Indeed... Who Ever Warden Is I Follow Them..
    Shut your ass up and fall in line

43. ISO #243

*Walks Out Of Green House With A Verity Of Herbs N Spices* Oh Hey @Marshmallow Marshall .. The Reason I Said That Is Because Of The General Lack Of Useful Information At The Start Of Day.. Its Progressing Though And Opinions Can Change.. Based On What Will Be Said/Stated.
    "You're scum because we lack information."

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

how am i scummy? im playing my usual trolly way
    Lol I love it, this post is explaining very simply why you are scummy... You want to look your usual trolly way too hard.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

46. ISO #246

I Believe Mafia Will Do Whats In Their Best Interests To Survive. They Will Play Ring A Round The Rosie Till We All Fall Down. And They Are The Last Ones Standing
    Isn't this common to all mafia games?

And what do you think we should do? You seem to have thoughts on the strategy we should adopt, yet I don't see them.

47. ISO #247

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol I love it, this post is explaining very simply why you are scummy... You want to look your usual trolly way too hard.
    dont i always?
    i left skwirl because you didnt do as i said afterall
    and as the hissyfit thrower i am i love proving random points that arent necessarely points at all
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

keyword there is OR dipshit

he can be lame or boring and still be town
    Lol, the fact you even thought I was being serious makes you a bigger dipshit (no offense)

Jesus, so touchy.

ANYWAYS...

50. ISO #250

@AIVION

deliver
    Well shit.

Tell ya what, be useful and put your vote on Kenny and I'll do it after the game.

deal?