S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2326
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I saw Blink say stuff implying he was Vigi. I 100% believe the claim, as it is not a role for Infiltrator (They cant kill), but the "proof" lies in a post where he asked someone what they would do as a vigilante... Say hi to the breadcrumbing town Vigilante blinkskater. NOW, @blinkskater , why will you shoot Distorted? Are you really sure that he's Illuminati? Because it is POSSIBLE, but I want to know why. The reveal makes it so unlikely when you look at probabilities that idk if I think he's illuminati anymore.

Look at Varnic, he has parked his vote on me for centuries... That's not scummy AT ALL, yet noone talked about it. Shouldn't it ring a bell in my voter's mind???
    he cant shoot N1 so dont waste time addressing it today.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1302

Btw I gotta get off.

I hope to be here by EoD Just in case an extra vote is needed... but I'm unsure at this point.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall that is not at all why i scumread you. i am trying to picture an association between you and kenny and that is the only thing that sticks out that HELPS your case.
    I think MM's playstyle is completely off:

@Marshmallow Marshall He did not flinch at 2 ppl being put to L-1 (he himself put kenny to L-1, moved it shortly after though) he is not analyzing the setup like he usually does, he is not pressing against people for the roleclaims first few hours of the game, he himself even claimed a role which is odd asf since he usually yells at people in big caps. He just does not seem like he is playing as MM plays, at all.
    You'll tell me this was helping my case?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    That’s in like 15 minutes
    We got 1Hr 15 minutes left.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #1309

Anyway brb.

10. ISO #1310

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I want this to be here because I believe I have actually solved the game and when this is over I want it to be my signature
    Illuminati=Distorted/Kenny
    Mafia=Mag/MM
    GG NO RE
    Hey this was my head cannon first I want the credit
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #1311

he cant shoot N1 so dont waste time addressing it today.
    I'm not going to throw information in the trash can because you are uneasy about that information, Distorted. NO. And I would like your thoughts on Varnic
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

I'm not going to throw information in the trash can because you are uneasy about that information, Distorted. NO. And I would like your thoughts on Varnic
    i gave them multiple times this game. town read and ill move my vote right back to u. theh votes are between kenny, MM, Mag. thats the only places ill move my vote today.

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315
    Ganelon

mag is playing way too cautious. he litearlly only comes in to defend himself, thats it.
    I'm not only 'defending myself'. I attacked Kenny. And I provided some information, prior to full-blown EoD. I have told you my thoughts, I'm simply waiting to see what happens next.

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

I saw Blink say stuff implying he was Vigi. I 100% believe the claim, as it is not a role for Infiltrator (They cant kill), but the "proof" lies in a post where he asked someone what they would do as a vigilante... Say hi to the breadcrumbing town Vigilante blinkskater. NOW, @blinkskater , why will you shoot Distorted? Are you really sure that he's Illuminati? Because it is POSSIBLE, but I want to know why. The reveal makes it so unlikely when you look at probabilities that idk if I think he's illuminati anymore.

Look at Varnic, he has parked his vote on me for centuries... That's not scummy AT ALL, yet noone talked about it. Shouldn't it ring a bell in my voter's mind???
    yes I am sure i've explained why i thought that allready but to paraphrase. Distorted and I have chatted about strategys and mafia for hours upon hours long into the night, i know him better then i know myself sometimes (he has a mole on his right buttock). Distorted is a very devious player. I am blunt and straightforeward. I believe distorted made a powermove and revealed as innocent child becasue he has the capabillity to control the entire game ( i have seen him do it) From everything that has went down today I have sensed scum vibes eminating from him, and after he revealed as a little boy, it furthered my theory. I also scumread kenny. Distorted drew the lynch off of kenny earlier and again here at eod, he then tried to flip the script on me and we went back and forth for a bit. When we go back and forth like that we can get aa very good idea of each others alignments. Distorted is not town. Kenny even revealed himself as illuminat and said good luck finding my partner, furthereing my theory even more.

18. ISO #1318

Also, I would have voted Kenny if I was scum you reprobates. @aamirus @Magoroth @Varnic

Scums vote their counterwagon to survive, it's the scum self preservation. Don't ignore this.

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320
    Ganelon

i gave them multiple times this game. town read and ill move my vote right back to u. theh votes are between kenny, MM, Mag. thats the only places ill move my vote today.
    Well in that event don't vote me. If Illuminati are a thing in this setup you MAY need me. Emphasis on MAY. I'm town.

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

he cant shoot N1, that info is not relevant AT ALL. to this lynch.
    there's always night 2 my old friend =) and If i die it just furthers my theory even more that you had to dispose of me before I dispose of you. Mafia will not want to kill me for I want to kill you, and they KNOW I'm a man of my word and will pull that trigger

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324
    Ganelon

yes I am sure i've explained why i thought that allready but to paraphrase. Distorted and I have chatted about strategys and mafia for hours upon hours long into the night, i know him better then i know myself sometimes (he has a mole on his right buttock). Distorted is a very devious player. I am blunt and straightforeward. I believe distorted made a powermove and revealed as innocent child becasue he has the capabillity to control the entire game ( i have seen him do it) From everything that has went down today I have sensed scum vibes eminating from him, and after he revealed as a little boy, it furthered my theory. I also scumread kenny. Distorted drew the lynch off of kenny earlier and again here at eod, he then tried to flip the script on me and we went back and forth for a bit. When we go back and forth like that we can get aa very good idea of each others alignments. Distorted is not town. Kenny even revealed himself as illuminat and said good luck finding my partner, furthereing my theory even more.
    Where the hell did Kenny say that? And why would he say that? That's literally gamethrowing

25. ISO #1325
    Ganelon

........this is soft claiming mafia. lol
    Nah it's actually soft-claiming a power role.

26. ISO #1326

there's always night 2 my old friend =) and If i die it just furthers my theory even more that you had to dispose of me before I dispose of you. Mafia will not want to kill me for I want to kill you, and they KNOW I'm a man of my word and will pull that trigger
    no, ur a tunneled town right now who just revealed over threatening to shoot a confirmed NOT MAFIA. you are seriously throwing this game in the shitter because you want to do ur "own agendas". FIND MAFIA, stop hunting for TOWNS TO KILL.

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

Also, I would have voted Kenny if I was scum you reprobates. @aamirus @Magoroth @Varnic

Scums vote their counterwagon to survive, it's the scum self preservation. Don't ignore this.
    you were afk and you never were a big train. Why do you try to use this?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

30. ISO #1330

Wait what? Kenny said he was illuminati????
    and he's at L-2
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR VOTES ON ME?!

I am getting him down today... also you don't need to convince me that Distorted is scum, if he hadn't revealed I would be voting him still. I'm going to follow you in that, because you're basically confirmed town (Since vigi kill doesn't janiclean and that Infiltrator can't kill, you are 100% sure of not being able to fake).

Also remember I'm not caught up on the reading :P

31. ISO #1331

Or you could not vote ur counterwagon and make this post to survive.

32. ISO #1332

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    yes, i already stated if no other lynch happens ill vote kennny. but EoD u get hte most info, why waste it hammering early? blink doesnt want to talk about ANYTHING other than just voting kenny. he even revealed and will shoot a pretty much confirmed town lol. MM is not addressing kenny, and mag is now soft claiming power? bs.

33. ISO #1333
    Ganelon

u would hjave claimed a power role at L-1. i doubt you are power.
    I am a power role. But I only have the ability to exercise my ability in very specific circumstances. Makes sense? And. I did claim my role, when I was on L-1. It is a useless role. since it's very circumstantial.

34. ISO #1334

and he's at L-2

I am getting him down today... also you don't need to convince me that Distorted is scum, if he hadn't revealed I would be voting him still. I'm going to follow you in that, because you're basically confirmed town (Since vigi kill doesn't janiclean and that Infiltrator can't kill, you are 100% sure of not being able to fake).

-vote marshmallow marshall
    KENNY DID NOT FUCKING CLAIM ILLUMINATI jesus chrirst u guys play dumb so hard lol. he claimed "yes, im illuminati who is my partner?" he was sarcastically asking blink who his parnter was, now this is being compeltely twisted to a serious claim. you are smarter than this as town.

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337
    Ganelon

MM is L-1, someone hammer

38. ISO #1338

and he's at L-2

do you really believe kenny claimed illuminati?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -unvote

Nah this scrambling is too fun to watch let’s give it an other hour
    you tease

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

we get 0 resistance on kenny, but when MM is the target - we got multiple ppl jumping in. 1 i believe to be scum.
    You realize that at most a scum has 1 partner right? It’s not like there is a big scum team to push the votes off of each other here. YOU defended Kenny hard and that’s enough defense for him to be in a scum team. That being said I don’t want to lynch Kenny today. I think we have to kill the mafia first and that’s probably MM and Mag so I’m down for 1 of them

50. ISO #1350
    Ganelon

eh mag i would easily change my vote to as well =P usually he is stressed to all hell in these situations trying to figure this out. he is not right now.

so if anyone wants to go for mag, im in. hes not trying at all to figure this out lol
    Well I guess my role isn't terribly useful even if we have illuminati so I guess I'm not too much against that. But I would prefer MM's. lynch lol.

I believe it's MM and somebody else. I've already stated my thoughts.