Lets learn about Jesus together /Rachyls Thread
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

Lets learn about Jesus together /Rachyls Thread

Below are some of the old testament prophecies about Jesus Christ. How do we know that the bible is the word of God? Its easy. Because the bible says it is. 2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
    Not only that but if you look throughout history, all the historic finds about the gospels and things from the bible are suprisingly accurate. The bible talks about Forgiveness and Redemption. That is the story about the gospels. Is that you can find Forgiveness in Jesus Christ.
    David’s offspring will have an eternal kingdom
    PROPHECY: "When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever" (2 Samuel 7:12–13).
    FUFILLMENT:
    "This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham" (Matthew 1:1)
    A virgin will give birth, and he will be called Immanuel (God with us) PROPHECY:"Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14).
    FUFILLMENT: "The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God" (Luke 1:35).

Christ's ministry will destroy the devil's work
    PROPHECY: "And I will put enmity
    between you and the woman,
    and between your offspring and hers;
    he will crush your head,
    and you will strike his heel" (Genesis 3:15).
    FUFILLMENT: "The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work" (1 John 3:.
    These are only a couple of the prophecies about Jesus the Messiah. There are at least 50 more. if not more than that. Please bend down in front of your computer and say this prayer. Jesus I know im a sinner, but I want to trust in you. Please help me make that decision to follow you. Lord, I love you, give me the gift of eternal life and I will follow you forever. Amen.
    Acts 16:31 "And they said, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved"

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Rachyl

Re: Lets learn about Jesus together /Rachyls Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Rachyl > Intaro
    Oh Oh Efekann! You make me smile! I hope you are having a good day! Always smile and be friendly! -Rachyl

4. ISO #4
    Rachyl

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

Are you Calvinistic? A lot of the language you use is used in presbyterian theology as well. I know this because I'm Presbyterian

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Jesus I know im a sinner, but I want to trust in you. Please help me make that decision to follow you. Lord, I love you, give me the gift of eternal life and I will follow you forever. Amen.
    Kenny! praise God for your Salvation! If you meant that prayer and believed in Jesus, you are a Child Of God! Jesus has washed away all your sins and given you a new heart, now order a bible from a christian bookstore, and start reading! Jesus says "Whoever comes to me, I will never drive away" This is an incredible moment! You humbled yourself just like Jesus Christ humbled himself and toke on the form of a human male! God will always be with you forever! Good job Kenny! I am soooo happy for you! <3 -Rachyl

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Are you Calvinistic? A lot of the language you use is used in presbyterian theology as well. I know this because I'm Presbyterian
    Im not a calvinist. Im a baptist

12. ISO #12
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    How do we know that the bible is the word of God? Its easy. Because the bible says it is.

Makes sense. I'm also the word of God.
    Pretty sure the bible doesn't say your the Word of God, youre actually a blasphemer. And i dont appreciate you coming on my thread trying to disrupt people actually coming to salvation. Dont Mock God. You have your reward Gyrlander. Now get out of here your child of wrath!

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

Let's not get heated here guys. Everyone has an opinion about religion and shit, but don't be aggressive/disruptive whatever your beliefs are.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Pretty sure the bible doesn't say your the Word of God, youre actually a blasphemer. And i dont appreciate you coming on my thread trying to disrupt people actually coming to salvation. Dont Mock God. You have your reward Gyrlander. Now get out of here your child of wrath!
    I also come to your salvation.

What do you think about furries?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17
    Rachyl

I also come to your salvation.

What do you think about furries?
    Did you get in front of your computer and say the prayer that I told you to say? and did you mean it? otherwise you havent come to salvation. Acts 16:31 and they said believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved

18. ISO #18
    Rachyl

Let's not get heated here guys. Everyone has an opinion about religion and shit, but don't be aggressive/disruptive whatever your beliefs are.
    this is MY thread, and yes everyone has theyre opinion about religion. But some people have come here seeking Grace, from my Lord Jesus Christ. So dont be disruptive HERE. if you want to go to so stupid meaningless thread, go to the SFMS. but your not going to stop the Kingdom Of God from spreading here on this thread. As it is written, Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God

19. ISO #19

Did you get in front of your computer and say the prayer that I told you to say? and did you mean it? otherwise you havent come to salvation. Acts 16:31 and they said believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved
    Sorry, I can only pray in Spanish. You didn't answer the furries tho.

20. ISO #20
    Rachyl

And do not think you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. As it is written, “Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.” (Luke 21:24)

21. ISO #21
    Rachyl

Why do you tempt me?

22. ISO #22
    Rachyl

Sorry, I can only pray in Spanish. You didn't answer the furries tho.
    Romans 14:11-12 because it is written in the Scriptures: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘Everyone will bow before me; everyone will say that I am God.’” So each of us will have to answer to God.

23. ISO #23

Romans 14:11-12 because it is written in the Scriptures: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘Everyone will bow before me; everyone will say that I am God.’” So each of us will have to answer to God.
    Please, answer my question and do not just write another random Bible thing. ty.-+

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25
    Rachyl

Please, answer my question and do not just write another random Bible thing. ty.-+
    What was your question? I must have missed it. I implore you to seek matters elsewhere if your going to be angry and rude. I have been nothing but nice to you.

26. ISO #26
    Rachyl

stop using sarcastic bullying on rachyl you goddamn trolls

i must admit its funny BUT ITS RUDE AF SO STOP!
    He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword Efekann.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28
    Rachyl

thanks for the compliment rachyl
    I dont need you fighting my battles for me Efekann. I appreciate you though I really do. Your a good friend and I hope you experience great things in life. But im telling you what Jesus told Simon in the Garden of Gethesmane when he cut off the ear of a high priest in the garden. Jesus heals the high priests ear, and replies to peter. "Simon, he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword." Its not a compliment, but a warning. Take heed to my words Efekann

29. ISO #29

I dont need you fighting my battles for me Efekann. I appreciate you though I really do. Your a good friend and I hope you experience great things in life. But im telling you what Jesus told Simon in the Garden of Gethesmane when he cut off the ear of a high priest in the garden. Jesus heals the high priests ear, and replies to peter. "Simon, he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword." Its not a compliment, but a warning. Take heed to my words Efekann
    fine nun rachyl
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31
    Rachyl

@Rachyl what do u think
    ewwww that thing is absolutly DISGUSTING!!!!!!! Dont post things like that to me, because i dont want to see them. Now what was your question????????!

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33
    Rachyl

You already answered it
    Thats nice, are you going to leave my thread now? Dont you have an admin duty to do or something? Begone.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35
    Rachyl

My current duty is to respond to your every post. Do u want more furries?
    No you are just a butthurt atheist. Get out of here you child of Wrath! or I will tell your admin buddies that you are harrassing me and my religious thread and you will be in trouble with them! NOW GET OUT OF HERE OR ELSE!

36. ISO #36

How do we know that the bible is the word of God? Its easy. Because the bible says it is.

Makes sense. I'm also the word of God.
    I literally wanted to ask that to Rachyl: How do you KNOW that the Bible is the word of God and not just a bunch of humans writing symbolic stuff in a book? I am not saying it is bad, I believe that the Bible is a good thing that should be looked at more those days, even though I am not Christian... but still, Gyrlander is kinda right there. It makes no sense, because lies exist. Yes, God doesn't lie, but humans do.

And Rachyl. If you are just going to say that everyone who tries to actually UNDERSTAND the Bible is a blasphemer and turn them away, how do you think people will see you? Well, most will dislike you because you turned them away while they were honestly trying to understand. If you're going to tell me that the only way to know that the Bible is the word of God is faith and because it says so...... well no, sorry, I do not buy that, and it might be (no offense meant here) the reason some Mafia players are disliking your play style: Lies exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

37. ISO #37

No you are just a butthurt atheist. Get out of here you child of Wrath! or I will tell your admin buddies that you are harrassing me and my religious thread and you will be in trouble with them! NOW GET OUT OF HERE OR ELSE!
    Do you realise how stupid this post sounds? I'm harassing you? Lol.

Do you like furries tho?

38. ISO #38
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I literally wanted to ask that to Rachyl: How do you KNOW that the Bible is the word of God and not just a bunch of humans writing symbolic stuff in a book? I am not saying it is bad, I believe that the Bible is a good thing that should be looked at more those days, even though I am not Christian... but still, Gyrlander is kinda right there. It makes no sense, because lies exist. Yes, God doesn't lie, but humans do.

And Rachyl. If you are just going to say that everyone who tries to actually UNDERSTAND the Bible is a blasphemer and turn them away, how do you think people will see you? Well, most will dislike you because you turned them away while they were honestly trying to understand. If you're going to tell me that the only way to know that the Bible is the word of God is faith and because it says so...... well no, sorry, I do not buy that, and it might be (no offense meant here) the reason some Mafia players are disliking your play style: Lies exist.
    I already stated in a previous post, why I stated why i believe the bible is the Word of God, because it literally SAYS that it IS the word of GOD. and even if it didnt I would still believe in it. because I have come to the knowledge of the truth and the bible says For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. thats Hebrews 4:12. and those are just two scriptures I can use to back up my claim. There are many more, But i dont need to provide any more. My stance that the Bible is the word of God, is based on my level of Faith that I have in God, and i know that I have alot of faith. Probably more than anyone I know in this World. God has revealed himself to me countless times, i am a faithful Christian. And I always try to do what is right in the sight of THE LORD. Such as preaching the gospel to those that are wounded and bruised. As it is written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised

39. ISO #39
    Rachyl

Do you realise how stupid this post sounds? I'm harassing you? Lol.

Do you like furries tho?
    Furries are disgusting and an abomination. Woman is meant to be with man. As it is written, Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Leviticus 18:22

40. ISO #40
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Heres a verse for you. 2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. Now say my prayer and believe on the lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved

41. ISO #41

Furries are disgusting and an abomination. Woman is meant to be with man. As it is written, Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Leviticus 18:22
    Damn. I really hoped you were going to be different about this part. Sad

42. ISO #42
    Rachyl

"You men who are stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears are always resisting the Holy Spirit; you are doing just as your fathers did." Acts 17:51

43. ISO #43
    Rachyl

Damn. I really hoped you were going to be different about this part. Sad
    Why, do you want to cyber me or something?

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45
    Rachyl

What? Cybercafé? Can we both have a good nice drink?
    Yes, but you have to be willing to learn about Jesus Christ.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47
    Rachyl

Okey. But you must be willing to learn about the furries after that. Deal?
    Deal ^_^

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49
    Rachyl

Have a good night everyone! Im logging off! If anyone has questions about Jesus Christ and Salvation, please post them here. Or you can inbox me here at SC2Mafia.com. Goodnight, may God's Grace be upon all of you!

50. ISO #50

Goodnight!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.