S-FM The Cold War III - Page 53
Register

User Tag List

Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 3959
  1. ISO #2601

2. ISO #2602

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Blink isn't speaking much on Dunna... Blink + Dunna scum team plausible.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2603

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tell me what is the use of what you are doing.
    You were the original target for L2, and you've jumped on rumox as well, you're the traitor of the Motherland since its a themed setup, so even if you are a town, you were throwing on purpose just to lose the heat. If you would not have done such an heinous act, I would not vote you lol.

4. ISO #2604

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you really just said sell away your targets those must be some super citizens that you're protecting I guess unless you claim to know who the real Lenin is
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    You were the original target for L2, and you've jumped on rumox as well, you're the traitor of the Motherland since its a themed setup, so even if you are a town, you were throwing on purpose just to lose the heat. If you would not have done such an heinous act, I would not vote you lol.
    "jumped on rumox" I'm the one who started his train. So that's the BS reason you're voting me, nice. But what's your general idea of the game? Who would I be paired with in your twisted mind?

7. ISO #2607

No fucking way im talking about town blink are you kidding me right now
    Yes, therefore saying "he" means you aren't town blink.......................

8. ISO #2608

9. ISO #2609

10. ISO #2610

the fact you don't udnerstand your slip makes me think I was right

11. ISO #2611

12. ISO #2612

13. ISO #2613

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Fiel started the train on rumox.
    Along with me. I was the one saying we had to get rid of sleeper agent, and Fielz was agreeing. We pretty much both started it actually.

14. ISO #2614

15. ISO #2615

"jumped on rumox" I'm the one who started his train. So that's the BS reason you're voting me, nice. But what's your general idea of the game? Who would I be paired with in your twisted mind?
    Lol man calm down, why are you stressing? You can't take some roleplay?

16. ISO #2616

No you're not me you can't interpret what I say only I can do that and I just told you what I meant you're really grasping for straws here aren't you
    Wtf, you can't interpret was I say... do you think I'm that stupid????? Lol caught scum

17. ISO #2617

18. ISO #2618

Lol man calm down, why are you stressing? You can't take some roleplay?
    Not stressing, I'm asking you your intentions. WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS, OUT OF TROLLING?

19. ISO #2619

20. ISO #2620

21. ISO #2621

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    @Fielzanks Talk to us man. Don't build up your reads in isolation, or you risk tunneling yourself in. You can point out stuff we may miss and vice versa.
    The more I read Blink the more I think he has an agenda that he's pushing, he's way more focused that anybody today; also Magoroth is way less confused today than yesterday; which may implie he got a full 24h of nightchat with his buddies to help him out. I'd lynch Mag as of now.

22. ISO #2622

23. ISO #2623

THIS IS NOT PRODUCTIVE. PLEASE STOP FLINGING SHIT AT EACHOTHER LIKE MONKEYS

24. ISO #2624

25. ISO #2625

26. ISO #2626

Yeah you were right, you are such an intelligent guy, only If I would have such an intellect as yours. You are always right, without expection.
    Ty you're right, I can spell "exception".

27. ISO #2627

I don't slip when I'm scum stop twisting shit
    Lol sure

28. ISO #2628

Can the real tpr please just claim mm is not BG I repeat he is not BG
    blink is not town i repeat he is not town

29. ISO #2629

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    The more I read Blink the more I think he has an agenda that he's pushing, he's way more focused that anybody today; also Magoroth is way less confused today than yesterday; which may implie he got a full 24h of nightchat with his buddies to help him out. I'd lynch Mag as of now.
    Agreed. I view Mag as the safe 99% lynch, and I view Blink as the not-so-safe 80% lynch at this point. But I'm trying not to get into a tunnel of lynching Mag (like blink has with mm) cuz that'd stagnate the game.

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

32. ISO #2632

33. ISO #2633

I've played plenty of games with Magoroth as both town and scum and I say he can definitely be scum this game. But then, that's meta-judging soo..
    You know I don't put much stock on meta in the first place, I'm just curious to see if you think Blink's meta read appears genuine from the POV of someone who values meta.

34. ISO #2634

35. ISO #2635

I can agree on that

36. ISO #2636

37. ISO #2637

You know I don't put much stock on meta in the first place, I'm just curious to see if you think Blink's meta read appears genuine from the POV of someone who values meta.
    Blink's meta is very hard to catch. It's just... small sticks that you must put together. But I think blink wouldn't push that rolecall if he was human though

38. ISO #2638

I agree

39. ISO #2639

Blink's meta is very hard to catch. It's just... small sticks that you must put together. But I think blink wouldn't push that rolecall if he was human though
    Town* not human lol, I guess playing parasite corrupted my mind XDDD

40. ISO #2640

41. ISO #2641

scumreading him in a mafia game is fair enough MM but questioning his humanity is toeing the line!

No but seriously though you misread what I meant. I was asking about Blink's meta READ on mago, not his meta.

42. ISO #2642

scumreading him in a mafia game is fair enough MM but questioning his humanity is toeing the line!

No but seriously though you misread what I meant. I was asking about Blink's meta READ on mago, not his meta.
    Lol :P

Ooooh ok. Well I don't buy Blink's reads now lol since I believe him to be scum. But Mag could very well be scum this game. He tends to throw confusion as scum.

43. ISO #2643

44. ISO #2644

45. ISO #2645

Don't steal my train tho
    CHOO CHOO :P
    Anyway, lets trust MM, he is a genius. We can just sit back and let him do the job.

46. ISO #2646

Anyway, I'll try asking again

@Dunna

Why do you want to be lynched? I guess it can be rather frustrating getting pushed like this for not really doing anything in your first game, but surely you can imagine the hysteria your slot is causing, given any misread you make can hide behind the veil of "haven't read everything properly"

47. ISO #2647

Anyway, I'll try asking again

@Dunna

Why do you want to be lynched? I guess it can be rather frustrating getting pushed like this for not really doing anything in your first game, but surely you can imagine the hysteria your slot is causing, given any misread you make can hide behind the veil of "haven't read everything properly"
    Not screw that you all say I'm scum Lynch me right now get the train going start it up please do it

48. ISO #2648

Not screw that you all say I'm scum Lynch me right now get the train going start it up please do it

49. ISO #2649

50. ISO #2650

It's easy to just call Mag a scatterbrain and dismiss everything he's said as 'he's dumb in the first place, beside sheeping he doesn't know anything.' THAT IS NOT TRUE. He is well able to play with his emotions and to make good lies.