7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1687
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no way you are town. This is not how a town MM would be, narrowing it down to 2 people with 2 days left lol. You are scum.
    I would like to remind you all this kind of scum painting posts. I couldnt even defend myself, AND DISTORTED KNEW THAT. So he pushed me lol. Which is the reason I'm now a scumread for several people.

@Otakudweeb69 If you agree with the deal that I have proposed you, put your vote on @naz . I will then put her at L-1. Naz, what do you think about that? Do you have any defense? Because I admit that you kinda never defended yourself, as if you were going to be saved by someone else...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1052

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    so if i am town you wouldnt lynch me? ok so it settles it guys im immortal
    ...????? What the fuck is that post. Tbh if the setup wasn't hidden and that I knew we were going to win, I'd just fucking policy lynch you. You'd REALLY deserve it.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    True, because Gyrlander has over 50 IQ

It's so fun to talk normally once again lol, especially since I didn't expect breaking rules
    damn now i remember playing jailor once and thinking gyrlander was a idiot and i was right but we still won
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #1054

I would like to remind you all this kind of scum painting posts. I couldnt even defend myself, AND DISTORTED KNEW THAT. So he pushed me lol. Which is the reason I'm now a scumread for several people.

@Otakudweeb69 If you agree with the deal that I have proposed you, put your vote on @naz . I will then put her at L-1. Naz, what do you think about that? Do you have any defense? Because I admit that you kinda never defended yourself, as if you were going to be saved by someone else...
    atleast youre not my scumread lol

i actually have no scumreads and yes i could be lying but idc about the reads my only goal is to troll people to victory

and btw if anyone dares to somehow touch me (im night immune though) i have a real dangerous lw that can expose some of you
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #1055

...????? What the fuck is that post. Tbh if the setup wasn't hidden and that I knew we were going to win, I'd just fucking policy lynch you. You'd REALLY deserve it.
    you would policy lynch the guy who can make you win? screw you im gonna order the boye who wants to be a gurl to execute you tonight
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #1056

atleast youre not my scumread lol

i actually have no scumreads and yes i could be lying but idc about the reads my only goal is to troll people to victory

and btw if anyone dares to somehow touch me (im night immune though) i have a real dangerous lw that can expose some of you
    Hm, good. Meaning that lynching you is actually useful? Don't tempt me

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

Oh yeah, NOW I CAN MAKE A LIST OF MY READS!!!! ALLELUJIAHAHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TOWN MAFIA TRIAD TERRORIST NEUTRAL

CITIZEN DOCTOR SHERIFF JAILOR

I CAN SPEAKAKAKAKAKAK :P

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

Oh yeah, NOW I CAN MAKE A LIST OF MY READS!!!! ALLELUJIAHAHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TOWN MAFIA TRIAD TERRORIST NEUTRAL

CITIZEN DOCTOR SHERIFF JAILOR

I CAN SPEAKAKAKAKAKAK :P
    you basically created a slaughterhouse screw you im a troll im gonna reroll
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #1061

I believe Aamirus is town and was scapegoated by a scum team, and Distorted is part of it. Suspects: Distorted, Kenny, Efe(?).

Naz is suspicious of being a solo scum role imo. I don't think she's in a scum team. I am 99.9% sure that Distorted is scum, therefore I want his lynch.

Kenny said really weird stuff. He was like "oh k i understnad why u dont vote" but then says "I don't see why a town MM would use his double vote on a day where he planned not to vote". That's a very very selective and convenient understanding.
    distorted est neutre imbécile
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

List of Reads

Gyrlander. He protected me without a night action, which is kinda neat lol. I don't see anything scummy from him, and I don't see him scum meta (which is kinda different, according to the few games where he was scum).

Aamirus. He was scapegoated by my scumreads, and isn't scummy. The only thing I can say is that famous list of reads on D1. Already explained that.

Otakudweeb69.... I mean, he was super towny until he started twisting the narrative on me to scumread me and all. I still can't get myself to scumread him... but he COULD be teamed with distorted. Maybe perhaps. Still a town read, a weaker one though.

No real null reads

Efekannn02, because he's efekann. He might be just pulling a terribly weird play as town, but I really don't see it. So he's a SCUM BAG to me, even if it's not a clear read for me.

Kenny, for all the stuff that isn't hard to find... Shitposter attempt, the jester drama that nobody talked about EVEN IF I GOT IT BACK, the reads on me.

Naz, because of the 0 defense he provided, as if people were going to save her. The entire bullshit around me and her made me think about it while I was thinking about how I could prove y'all we're not teamed lol.

Distorted, because of reasons I explained all over the thread, come on. Stop getting fooled by that scumbag.

15. ISO #1065

imagine me playing my own roles in fm i would rekt everyone cause i know how to find weaknesses of people i can use for my own advantage

but seriously even if there is no weakness i can find something to use from people

btw if im veteran i always listen to tchaikovsky overture with cannons and skip to the cannons when night ends
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #1066

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    distorted est neutre imbécile
    .............HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT PRAY TELL??

Plus if YOU are neutral, I doubt SB16 put 2 neutrals in a weird setup like this.... well maybe in fact

also thats perfect french but I think we gotta speak english

17. ISO #1067

je suis la idiota and tu est bad personio
    That... that's franish? lol

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

Plus if YOU are neutral, I doubt SB16 put 2 neutrals in a weird setup like this.... well maybe in fact

Next time I run this it's gonna be town vs neutrals.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #1070

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I can't answer this. Be less specific.
    Nah just forget it lol I just made a big list of reads XD

21. ISO #1071

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Next time I run this it's gonna be town vs neutrals.
    Do a setup with teamed neutrals who share a night chat and a factional kill.

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

je suis la idiota and tu est bad personio
    tu eres bad despacito

24. ISO #1074

List of Reads

Gyrlander. He protected me without a night action, which is kinda neat lol. I don't see anything scummy from him, and I don't see him scum meta (which is kinda different, according to the few games where he was scum).

Aamirus. He was scapegoated by my scumreads, and isn't scummy. The only thing I can say is that famous list of reads on D1. Already explained that.

Otakudweeb69.... I mean, he was super towny until he started twisting the narrative on me to scumread me and all. I still can't get myself to scumread him... but he COULD be teamed with distorted. Maybe perhaps. Still a town read, a weaker one though.

No real null reads

Efekannn02, because he's efekann. He might be just pulling a terribly weird play as town, but I really don't see it. So he's a SCUM BAG to me, even if it's not a clear read for me.

Kenny, for all the stuff that isn't hard to find... Shitposter attempt, the jester drama that nobody talked about EVEN IF I GOT IT BACK, the reads on me.

Naz, because of the 0 defense he provided, as if people were going to save her. The entire bullshit around me and her made me think about it while I was thinking about how I could prove y'all we're not teamed lol.

Distorted, because of reasons I explained all over the thread, come on. Stop getting fooled by that scumbag.

scumreading people for being lazy is stupid and you know that too and if you dont you are one of them

anyway im not using a weird town play and neither a weird scum play even though i have options how i could play them but i dont because theyre too gay for me to use

i use a classical efekannn play where he tries to jeoperdise everything and get unlynchable due to his ability of being a unstable nullread who could change everything with one proper post
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #1075

Do a setup with teamed neutrals who share a night chat and a factional kill.

26. ISO #1076

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING WETHER LYNCHING A NEUTRAL OR NOT? THEY STILL ARE PRETTY MUCH LIKE A MAFIA BUT WITHOUT NIGHT CHAT AND WITH NIGHT INMUNITY.
    We are not??? I'm trying to get people lynching Distorted or Naz, preferably Distorted. Hop on the train, CHOO CHOO! :P

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

scumreading people for being lazy is stupid and you know that too and if you dont you are one of them

anyway im not using a weird town play and neither a weird scum play even though i have options how i could play them but i dont because theyre too gay for me to use

i use a classical efekannn play where he tries to jeoperdise everything and get unlynchable due to his ability of being a unstable nullread who could change everything with one proper post
    The sad thing is that you never post that proper post...

29. ISO #1079

@Stealthbomber16

MAY I ASK YO TO UPDATE THE ROLECARD LIST IN THE SETUP? I BELIEVE IT MAY BE OUTDATED AND I MAY WANT TO DESTROY YOUR ASS.
    wait WHAT???

This Needs To Be Investigated Further...

30. ISO #1080

idk why but somehow i can understand a little french

i think naz said Distorted is Neutral, Imbecile
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

@Stealthbomber16

MAY I ASK YO TO UPDATE THE ROLECARD LIST IN THE SETUP? I BELIEVE IT MAY BE OUTDATED AND I MAY WANT TO DESTROY YOUR ASS.
    You asked for an effect for the poll list. I gave you one.

Ask again and your ass will be rammed so far up the cornucopia your shit could be squeezed out like ice cream.

34. ISO #1084

Btw gyrlander, even if I would loooove to lynch Efe, I think that it is better to lynch Distorted so he stops messing with people's minds and to get his flip.

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

You realise there doesn't exist any fucking dinosaurs, right?
    It's not because you don't see them that they aren't real y'know... xD

More seriously. @naz what do you think about my plan with otakud?

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

my role is pillow puncher and i can fit into my pillow and survive 2 night kills
    Okay, I am very hungary, but this time I think I'll eat Germany instead of Turkey, this way efe won't annoy us ...

bye

42. ISO #1092

You realise there doesn't exist any fucking dinosaurs, right?
    you realize you dont have to say this because im aware of everything and doing everything intentional

my role can be a dinosaur though and only you can stop me you are the chosen one and have the high ground by having MM as your best tool (friend)
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

defended myself from what? how stupid u guys are gonna look when i flip ? lul
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

50. ISO #1100