7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1687
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    he left the money on the nightstand but when i got back out of the shower he was already gone and took the cash
    !!!
    but in all seriousness, i'm not sure if he's town anymore after what's happened at the beginning of day. sec, going to go back n reread.
    .........so it's my fault if I am what I am??? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1002

ok i don't understand this post because it's obviously Efe that did this to MM? even MM knew it was Efe so why is he talking about me?
    Because efe did not make it obvious when I posted this. Ignore that post lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1003

MM literally all your fucking posts broke the rules already, so you might as well just talk normal now.
    Efe has to shock someone else now and then if that person breaks the rules then "traps have become legal" aka Efe becomes a jailor with infinite executions
    I can ensure you that I am spamming SB16 with questions of what I can and cannot do, and that I follow the rules, but go to the limit. I'm a square, don't you remember? I follow the rules lol.

4. ISO #1004

Have a good read guys

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

Other stuff you should know: as i mentioned before, I did no night action n1 (rolling or otherwise), and received no feedback. I had Satan from the moment I subbed into this game. I attempted to kill Naz n2, and it didn’t go through: I did not change my role (obviously, as I tried to attack Naz). It is still Satan. I received no feedback n2.

Quick stuff on blink: “Distorted is so obviously not scum it hurts my nether region” and then he votes aamirus, and then straight up leaves for the rest of the day. Note: it isn’t so much that he voted aamirus over distorted, but he didn’t give a SINGLE other person he would vote instead of Aamirus (as far as I’m aware). How is this null to you guys? He just… popped in, placed a vote on a train and left… I pushed blink because that ^^ seemed scum to me. Obviously I was wrong; I may just not know the meta of this site well enough but wow. That seemed sus as hell.

Sorry in advance if I mess up your pronouns. I don’t know anyone here well enough to know your preferred pronoun.

Distorted
    I’ll admit: I had him pegged as scum by near-end of D2, but his eagerness to accuse me as scum while everyone else at that point had me as town really earned him points in my eyes. By this point he may very well be my top town read, speaking honestly. His posts right before end of D2 seemed very town-aligned to me, particularly one where he said he’d note that I appeared to have an alignment with aamirus.

Kenny
    Probably my second highest town read, for the following post:

“What a bunch of bullshit here lol
    Aamirus and distorted both look like either townies or neutrals without a team to me.
    There is noone I could team them up with for now.
    Why isn't anyone going for naz?
    And how come noone noticed that the only people MM and naz ever defended this whole game were each other?”

I also thought aamirus and distorted were both slight town leans by end of D2, which is why I’d pushed blink up because he was a heavier scumread. I was evidently wrong, but ever since mid-D2 ish, Kenny has been contributing heavily imo. The only reason he’s not my top town read is a couple shifty posts from him regarding not wanting to lynch a jester, but he also had another post I liked;

“naz > MM > aamirus is how I'd vote today.
    And I would very much prefer to be pushing a vote on naz or MM instead of sheeping an aamirus train.”

^^ this is basically the same as me at that point, except I would’ve been probably something more along the lines of blink>naz>aamirus>mm. I did scumread MM by this point, but seeing as he’s a player that contributes a lot regardless of his alignment, I wanted Naz dead before MM so we could see Naz’s flip first.

Gyrlander
    Everyone’s solid town reading this guy and I have no idea why. Sure I have him as a town lean, but it’s not nowhere near as strong as everyone else’s. Disregarding the fact that he doesn’t have many posts, he helped start a blink train (assumedly because he didn’t want distorted/aamirus up). Also, he claimed his role (I think he was the one that claimed thief?), and tried to get night kills away from MM, which I liked, even though MM probably needs to go anyway. I feel like a scum wouldn’t be as eager to claim their role, but that’s not enough for me to really give gyr anything more than a town lean at this point in time.

Efekannn02
    This one is tricky. Unless I deserve to be necked into oblivion, he’s outed himself as boye who wants to be a gurl. While i’d say revealing your role is townie, it’s efekann here, so tbh NAI as far as that goes. However, I will say he doesn’t seem to be using his role in a scummy way. As far as i’m aware, he didn’t shock anyone N1? And N2 he shocked MM, which seems pretty townie to me? I don’t like placing people as neutral, so with that in mind I’m having Efe as a town lean at the moment, because of his eagerness to say his role and use it in a not-that-scummy way. I do wish he would post more though. He also did claim ninetales at some point and there was something or other about being shocked, himself. I don’t know how he normally plays, but this is bringing down his cred. Hence, I have him as slightly town-lean (for the reasons above), but his D2 was pretty scummy. Would be open to him being either side.

aamirus
    By end of D2, I had both aamirus and distorted as town leans. They both seemed to be trying to get things done, and gave reads lists. Now, if I had to say one way or another, aamirus seems slightly scummier than he is towny, and wants to have Naz dead, possibly as a way to get votes off himself. However, I do like the reads list he provided. Giving his thoughts on everyone is very important: although I disagree with the contents, it seems genuine. My biggest issue with his reads list and the reason I have him as a scum lean and not a town lean is that he has me at the very top of his list. I may have very well been like the only person town-leaning aamirus by that point and he seems to be opportunistically providing me as his strongest town read to try and keep me on his side. As with efekann, I would prefer to have him placed at neutral but since I don’t like straddling the fence I’ll shove him on the scum side.

MM
    During all of D1, MM was super active in trying to encourage people to talk and shared what he thought of everyone in the game very openly. At that point, I had him as my strongest town read, due to his eagerness to solve the game. He starts off D2 as well continuing to be my strongest town read, and gives his views on everyone in the game. What I didn’t like is how he never addressed the possibility of Naz being scum, despite saying he would. I never understood him having Naz as a town read, and he was really against Naz’s lynch (saying it would be his last choice and that Naz would only go up if it were the only possible lynch). In fact, I don’t know if you guys noticed, but while I was apparently directing votes of aamirus (still don’t get the point you’re making here), MM was much more subtly pulling votes off of Naz to the point where Naz had practically no pressure. Of all the people that could potentially have gone up by end of D2 (blink, distorted, aamirus & naz), MM seemed pretty eager to vote up distorted (who was honestly pretty scummy until he started defending himself), and then readily joined against blink, to pull votes off Naz.

Naz
    Scum team with MM. This person needs to die. Disregarding the fact that I, as a satan, attacked him and he didn’t die, naz has contributed (as far as I’m aware) close to nothing of value, and MM is over substantiating his posts. There wasn’t nearly enough pressure on naz to get him lynched despite at least half the players scumreading Naz. Looking back, there’s close to no posts of value for me to even analyze, and he was really opportunistic in lynching aamirus with close to no reasoning. Currently a top priority scum read for me.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

Hm, I believe Efekannn was a Ninetales D1, rerolled and got Boye who wants to be a Gurl and then did his first shock N2 (being his choice MM). Also, he stated during D2 that he would target MM with his role so yeah. I really don't know what the fuck to think about this anymore.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 Cornucopia is winning rn, when will something related to it happen!??! D:
    Would you like something related to the poll to happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

YES. However, if the last post was the "event" I'm utterly dissapointed *boom*
    @Gyrlander has been stuffed inside a massive cornucopia!

His next 3 posts must be in all caps or he will be modkilled for... reasons!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #1017

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I did not kill anyone.
    -Shocked people are unable to vote during the next day and aren't allowed to talk about roles, alignments, night actions, wifom or open-wolfing

@Stealthbomber16
    MM definitely broke the rules there and like that can also vote whenever he wants already.

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

@Otakudweeb69

Addressing naz was part of my plans. But it's kinda hard to fucking address anyone like this. If you dont like me just because I am what I am atm, well... that's shitty.

20. ISO #1020

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    On another note: MM used his one double vote power ability on a day on which he apparantly was trying to avoid voting. Why would a townie do that?
    Omg omg omg omg omg omg

READ
    THE
    BLOODY
    SETUP
    YOU
    ASDGFADGAGAGADGAD

21. ISO #1021

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Other stuff you should know: as i mentioned before, I did no night action n1 (rolling or otherwise), and received no feedback. I had Satan from the moment I subbed into this game. I attempted to kill Naz n2, and it didn’t go through: I did not change my role (obviously, as I tried to attack Naz). It is still Satan. I received no feedback n2.

Quick stuff on blink: “Distorted is so obviously not scum it hurts my nether region” and then he votes aamirus, and then straight up leaves for the rest of the day. Note: it isn’t so much that he voted aamirus over distorted, but he didn’t give a SINGLE other person he would vote instead of Aamirus (as far as I’m aware). How is this null to you guys? He just… popped in, placed a vote on a train and left… I pushed blink because that ^^ seemed scum to me. Obviously I was wrong; I may just not know the meta of this site well enough but wow. That seemed sus as hell.

Sorry in advance if I mess up your pronouns. I don’t know anyone here well enough to know your preferred pronoun.

Distorted
    I’ll admit: I had him pegged as scum by near-end of D2, but his eagerness to accuse me as scum while everyone else at that point had me as town really earned him points in my eyes. By this point he may very well be my top town read, speaking honestly. His posts right before end of D2 seemed very town-aligned to me, particularly one where he said he’d note that I appeared to have an alignment with aamirus.

Kenny

Aamirus and distorted both look like either townies or neutrals without a team to me.
    And how come noone noticed that the only people MM and naz ever defended this whole game were each other?”

I also thought aamirus and distorted were both slight town leans by end of D2, which is why I’d pushed blink up because he was a heavier scumread. I was evidently wrong, but ever since mid-D2 ish, Kenny has been contributing heavily imo. The only reason he’s not my top town read is a couple shifty posts from him regarding not wanting to lynch a jester, but he also had another post I liked;

And I would very much prefer to be pushing a vote on naz or MM instead of sheeping an aamirus train.”

^^ this is basically the same as me at that point, except I would’ve been probably something more along the lines of blink>naz>aamirus>mm. I did scumread MM by this point, but seeing as he’s a player that contributes a lot regardless of his alignment, I wanted Naz dead before MM so we could see Naz’s flip first.

Gyrlander
    Everyone’s solid town reading this guy and I have no idea why. Sure I have him as a town lean, but it’s not nowhere near as strong as everyone else’s. Disregarding the fact that he doesn’t have many posts, he helped start a blink train (assumedly because he didn’t want distorted/aamirus up). Also, he claimed his role (I think he was the one that claimed thief?), and tried to get night kills away from MM, which I liked, even though MM probably needs to go anyway. I feel like a scum wouldn’t be as eager to claim their role, but that’s not enough for me to really give gyr anything more than a town lean at this point in time.

Efekannn02
    This one is tricky. Unless I deserve to be necked into oblivion, he’s outed himself as boye who wants to be a gurl. While i’d say revealing your role is townie, it’s efekann here, so tbh NAI as far as that goes. However, I will say he doesn’t seem to be using his role in a scummy way. As far as i’m aware, he didn’t shock anyone N1? And N2 he shocked MM, which seems pretty townie to me? I don’t like placing people as neutral, so with that in mind I’m having Efe as a town lean at the moment, because of his eagerness to say his role and use it in a not-that-scummy way. I do wish he would post more though. He also did claim ninetales at some point and there was something or other about being shocked, himself. I don’t know how he normally plays, but this is bringing down his cred. Hence, I have him as slightly town-lean (for the reasons above), but his D2 was pretty scummy. Would be open to him being either side.

aamirus
    By end of D2, I had both aamirus and distorted as town leans. They both seemed to be trying to get things done, and gave reads lists. Now, if I had to say one way or another, aamirus seems slightly scummier than he is towny, and wants to have Naz dead, possibly as a way to get votes off himself. However, I do like the reads list he provided. Giving his thoughts on everyone is very important: although I disagree with the contents, it seems genuine. My biggest issue with his reads list and the reason I have him as a scum lean and not a town lean is that he has me at the very top of his list. I may have very well been like the only person town-leaning aamirus by that point and he seems to be opportunistically providing me as his strongest town read to try and keep me on his side. As with efekann, I would prefer to have him placed at neutral but since I don’t like straddling the fence I’ll shove him on the scum side.

MM
    During all of D1, MM was super active in trying to encourage people to talk and shared what he thought of everyone in the game very openly. At that point, I had him as my strongest town read, due to his eagerness to solve the game. He starts off D2 as well continuing to be my strongest town read, and gives his views on everyone in the game. What I didn’t like is how he never addressed the possibility of Naz being scum, despite saying he would. I never understood him having Naz as a town read, and he was really against Naz’s lynch (saying it would be his last choice and that Naz would only go up if it were the only possible lynch). In fact, I don’t know if you guys noticed, but while I was apparently directing votes of aamirus (still don’t get the point you’re making here), MM was much more subtly pulling votes off of Naz to the point where Naz had practically no pressure. Of all the people that could potentially have gone up by end of D2 (blink, distorted, aamirus & naz), MM seemed pretty eager to vote up distorted (who was honestly pretty scummy until he started defending himself), and then readily joined against blink, to pull votes off Naz.

Naz
    Scum team with MM. This person needs to die. Disregarding the fact that I, as a satan, attacked him and he didn’t die, naz has contributed (as far as I’m aware) close to nothing of value, and MM is over substantiating his posts. There wasn’t nearly enough pressure on naz to get him lynched despite at least half the players scumreading Naz. Looking back, there’s close to no posts of value for me to even analyze, and he was really opportunistic in lynching aamirus with close to no reasoning. Currently a top priority scum read for me.
    Wait what the fuck

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT

22. ISO #1022

-Shocked people are unable to vote during the next day and aren't allowed to talk about roles, alignments, night actions, wifom or open-wolfing

@Stealthbomber16
    MM definitely broke the rules there and like that can also vote whenever he wants already.

1: how is that helping
    2: no.

23. ISO #1023

@naz Are you Neutral?
    I'm a soloist yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #1024

@Stealthbomber16
    ^^^

Seriously MM
    Why does it even matter if you broke the rules now? It's up to the next shocked person to stay in line tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

25. ISO #1025

@Stealthbomber16

Did I break the rules or not lol

26. ISO #1026

Efe. I hereby announce that you are on a blacklist from future games. Thank you for your understanding. I don't even dislike you, you simply make games cancerous.... and scare new players.
    screw you i take this personal
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #1027

@Stealthbomber16

Did I break the rules or not lol
    Ignore this post. I apparently ALREADY SCREWED UP!

FREEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

-vote DISTORTED
    TO THE HELL WITH THIS SCUM BAG.

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    screw you i take this personal
    Feel free to, but it wasn't intended to be. We have no time for your reverse psychology stuff lol.

30. ISO #1030

Feel free to, but it wasn't intended to be. We have no time for your reverse psychology stuff lol.
    nyeheheheh funfact im not a boye who wants to be a gurl i already gave enough hints on my true role and trust me its deep af

now you can think i have a scumchat with others lol but idc
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #1031

I want either efe or disto lynched today.

You know pretty well why I want disto lynched. I'm all over the thread about it.

Why would Efekann shock me if he was town??? And even if he, as he claims, just "used me" and is not boye, WHERE IS THE PRO TOWN THING IN THAT, PRAY TELL?????? Plus, killing the boye is a priority given that if another person breaks furry rules, we're in a bad position...

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

I want either efe or disto lynched today.

You know pretty well why I want disto lynched. I'm all over the thread about it.

Why would Efekann shock me if he was town??? And even if he, as he claims, just "used me" and is not boye, WHERE IS THE PRO TOWN THING IN THAT, PRAY TELL?????? Plus, killing the boye is a priority given that if another person breaks furry rules, we're in a bad position...
    i shocked you because you never shut up and will screw up anyway its for my own personal gain and not your fear of making me stronger
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #1034

I believe Aamirus is town and was scapegoated by a scum team, and Distorted is part of it. Suspects: Distorted, Kenny, Efe(?).

Naz is suspicious of being a solo scum role imo. I don't think she's in a scum team. I am 99.9% sure that Distorted is scum, therefore I want his lynch.

Kenny said really weird stuff. He was like "oh k i understnad why u dont vote" but then says "I don't see why a town MM would use his double vote on a day where he planned not to vote". That's a very very selective and convenient understanding.

35. ISO #1035

i shocked you because you never shut up and will screw up anyway its for my own personal gain and not your fear of making me stronger
    So you shocked me without being boye, right?

you're really on a blacklist lol

36. ISO #1036

I believe Aamirus is town and was scapegoated by a scum team, and Distorted is part of it. Suspects: Distorted, Kenny, Efe(?).

Naz is suspicious of being a solo scum role imo. I don't think she's in a scum team. I am 99.9% sure that Distorted is scum, therefore I want his lynch.

Kenny said really weird stuff. He was like "oh k i understnad why u dont vote" but then says "I don't see why a town MM would use his double vote on a day where he planned not to vote". That's a very very selective and convenient understanding.
    keep in mind i said on day 1 that i wont vote distorted cause i like him

So you shocked me without being boye, right?

you're really on a blacklist lol
    hahaha you'll get angry af if you know my real role

IT HAS THE POWER THE END THE GAME LOL and yes im Town but evil
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #1037

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post

Distorted

Kenny

Gyrlander

Efekannn02

aamirus

MM

Naz
    SO. Know that Distorted is one of, if not THE, best scum player of our site. It is his meta to counter attack, he does it even more as scum. He scum paints with high quality paint. You legit fell into his trap lol.

Now you townread Kenny, which is UNDERSTANDABLE given the few towny posts that make me have a little doubt.

But your read on me is absolutely scummy lol. I don't get it because you are (or WERE?) my highest town read. I did address the possibility of Naz being a scum, look at D2. I wanted to address naz today, but she didn't post much + I WAS FUCKING SHOCKED. Naz had some pressure, but I indeed put the votes off her to put them on my high scumreads. Who were blink and distorted. The most scummy and narrative twisting part of your text is "then readily joined against blink, to pull votes off naz". I was literally pushing his lynch since DAY ONE. DAY FUCKING ONE. And you say I "joined" his train to pull votes off naz???? What the hell.

Your scum read on Naz is very justified (given your satan claim, from your point of view, because you know you're not lying, assuming you are not). And I am ready to lynch her. I prefer distorted lynch SO MUCH to her lynch though.

If we lynch naz today, I want YOU to murder Distorted tonight. Those are the terms of the deal. If you refuse, well my double vote will remain on Distorted. Since it's mandatory lynch, I have absolutely nothing to refrain me from doing so. @Otakudweeb69 Do you accept? Know that if you do not kill Distorted, you will be lynched. Unless you claim he's immune, which will be another reason to lynch Distorted... ^^

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

keep in mind i said on day 1 that i wont vote distorted cause i like him

hahaha you'll get angry af if you know my real role

IT HAS THE POWER THE END THE GAME LOL and yes im Town but evil
    In this case, RE ROLL.

40. ISO #1040

SO. Know that Distorted is one of, if not THE, best scum player of our site. It is his meta to counter attack, he does it even more as scum. He scum paints with high quality paint. You legit fell into his trap lol.

Now you townread Kenny, which is UNDERSTANDABLE given the few towny posts that make me have a little doubt.

But your read on me is absolutely scummy lol. I don't get it because you are (or WERE?) my highest town read. I did address the possibility of Naz being a scum, look at D2. I wanted to address naz today, but she didn't post much + I WAS FUCKING SHOCKED. Naz had some pressure, but I indeed put the votes off her to put them on my high scumreads. Who were blink and distorted. The most scummy and narrative twisting part of your text is "then readily joined against blink, to pull votes off naz". I was literally pushing his lynch since DAY ONE. DAY FUCKING ONE. And you say I "joined" his train to pull votes off naz???? What the hell.

Your scum read on Naz is very justified (given your satan claim, from your point of view, because you know you're not lying, assuming you are not). And I am ready to lynch her. I prefer distorted lynch SO MUCH to her lynch though.

If we lynch naz today, I want YOU to murder Distorted tonight. Those are the terms of the deal. If you refuse, well my double vote will remain on Distorted. Since it's mandatory lynch, I have absolutely nothing to refrain me from doing so. @Otakudweeb69 Do you accept? Know that if you do not kill Distorted, you will be lynched. Unless you claim he's immune, which will be another reason to lynch Distorted... ^^
    dat deal :/ im gonna shock you again
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

hiding my real role is sooooo easy now everyone thinks im the boye who wants to be gurl because i literally claimed to be the one shocking him when MM kept saying he cant talk anymore (yes i read the rolecards well and none of you can beat me im your lord muahahahaha)
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #1046

dat deal :/ im gonna shock you again
    You can try = )

Oh and fyi everyone, I am indeed Efekann the Thirsty and not Goku thingy.

47. ISO #1047

@Gyrlander only you have the power to know my real role (i hope because everyone else is a idiot and thinks im a boye who wants to be gurl) and i wont tell you muahahahahhahaa

MY GODDAMN ROLE IS BARNEY THE DINOSAUR AND I DRINK MY WATER!
    True, because Gyrlander has over 50 IQ

It's so fun to talk normally once again lol, especially since I didn't expect breaking rules

48. ISO #1048

I wish we had three lynches in a day, so we could get rid of distorted, naz and efekann RIGHT NOW. I really wish.

Efe is just cancer, I'm not sure if he's scum or not, I lean towards scum but I REALLY WANT HIM TO BE SCUM SO HE CAN DIEEEEEEEEE

49. ISO #1049

I wish we had three lynches in a day, so we could get rid of distorted, naz and efekann RIGHT NOW. I really wish.

Efe is just cancer, I'm not sure if he's scum or not, I lean towards scum but I REALLY WANT HIM TO BE SCUM SO HE CAN DIEEEEEEEEE
    so if i am town you wouldnt lynch me? ok so it settles it guys im immortal
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #1050

youre just salty i took your playing style to my advantage
    btw the game will end on day 5
    I Like Ice Cream