• sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    That's another reason, on top of those I stated earlier.
    I'm the only one defending distorted and blink at this point, so I also won't vote them.
    You prefer a no-lynch over lynching one of those two?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You said you didn’t want to lynch blink before (at least I’m pretty sure you did) because you believed there was a confirmed jester in the game and that blink seemed to be trying too hard to be scummy. Host confirmed there is no confirmed jester and now blink is a nullread?
    Yes. He acted like a jester to me. Now there is no guaranteed jester so I don't know who would want to act like that.
    That's a nullread.

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    ... HERESY.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #707

No I don't.
    Oh, I didn't see that one. Then you are going to vote blinkskater at the end of this day, right?

8. ISO #708

Yes. He acted like a jester to me. Now there is no guaranteed jester so I don't know who would want to act like that.
    That's a nullread.
    And you refuse to lynch... a nullread? You DEFEND your nullread hard???? There's something wrong here

9. ISO #709

Distorted stop lurking we see you

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

Right now I'm trying to push the train away from him, in case you haven't noticed.
    But yea I wouldn't completely stop a train.
    It's that kind of lines that make me not vote you and say choo choo to the gallows with this heretic. I don't see a scum saying "I'm trying to push the train away from my scummate!" It's just too big lol

14. ISO #714

naz hasn't voted blink and naz is likely lurking btw. Don't forget that.
    She can also vote instead of me.
    Hmm you have a point here... and her vote is on AAMIRUS, along with Distorted's and Blinkskater's..................................... ........... @naz THAT IS SCUMMY. GET YOUR ASS HERE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! +SCUMPOINTS TO YOUUUUUUU

15. ISO #715

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's that kind of lines that make me not vote you and say choo choo to the gallows with this heretic. I don't see a scum saying "I'm trying to push the train away from my scummate!" It's just too big lol
    Then who do you think is blink's scummate?

16. ISO #716

Then who do you think is blink's scummate?
    Distorted. And..... hell, maybe naz lol you made me notice the vote count

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

13 MINUTES UNTIL EOD YOU SCUM BAGS

GET HERE

ANYONE WHO DIDNT VOTE BLINK WILL BE IN MY TOP SCUMREADS IF THERES A NO LYNCH

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Anyway, now that there are a lot of people online and many of those have rerolled, here's a reminder on my view about that matter.

Also while we're talking about people who announced their rerolling already:
    Please, if you don't have a role that is directly opposing the town's objectives, like the manipulator who turns townies into evils for example, do not reroll.
    If you have some roleblock role or something just keep it and start writing lw's. That's far more useful for us than everyone doing nothing and giving the scum lots of room to fake claim a reroller.
    Gonna write this again closer to day end too probably.
    Just throwing this in here.

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Hey. Both naz and distorted have conveniently disappeared. Kenny get on this please
    Look at this, Distorted was browsing the thread and is now GONE without a single post.............................................. .............

22. ISO #722

Anyway, now that there are a lot of people online and many of those have rerolled, here's a reminder on my view about that matter.

Just throwing this in here.
    Oh yeah, I think I didn't say it, but that got u townpoints. I 100% agree with this, and the only scum intent possible is to gain towncred for that post.

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

Look at this, Distorted was browsing the thread and is now GONE without a single post.............................................. .............
    I paid him a visit.

*wink* x99

Thank you Anonymous Donor

25. ISO #725

Now you're again both saying naz is acting scummy.
    Why can't we just lynch naz??
    Because we prefer other people. She's scummy by association for me. And for her vote on Aamirus lol

26. ISO #726

I paid him a visit.

*wink* x99
    I just imagined your avatar saying that xD

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

I spent way too much energy arguing with distorted holy shit my head hurts like a bitch im running a fever I feel like shit. If this lynch doesn’t go through I’ll be darned angry.

In fact if this doesn’t go through all the people who didn’t vote it up, I hope you deepthroat a bomb pop.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

29. ISO #729

There are 8 minutes left, please put blink at L-1 @Kenny @naz @Distorted @Hybrid @Efekannn02

please lynch too

30. ISO #730

I spent way too much energy arguing with distorted holy shit my head hurts like a bitch im running a fever I feel like shit. If this lynch doesn’t go through I’ll be darned angry.

In fact if this doesn’t go through all the people who didn’t vote it up, I hope you deepthroat a bomb pop.
    well at least it's weekend now ^^

31. ISO #731

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 0 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, aamirus, Gyrlander+, Otakudweeb69

Kenny if your vote is not on blinkskater I push your lynch and will do everything I can do for it to go through because it will be a scum reveal.

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

There are 8 minutes left, please put blink at L-1 @Kenny @naz @Distorted @Hybrid @Efekannn02

please lynch too
    All the people mentioned in this post are absolute totem poles. His lynch meter go through. If it doesn’t, I hope all the non-voters stub their pinky toes and/or step on a lego and/or run out of toilet paper when they take a dump. Bunch of chicken choking monkey spanking wank janking losers
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

34. ISO #734

is thread still open sdfdf
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

35. ISO #735

i was walking my dog im so sorry
    -vote blinkskater
    looks like a train
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

All the people mentioned in this post are absolute totem poles. His lynch meter go through. If it doesn’t, I hope all the non-voters stub their pinky toes and/or step on a lego and/or run out of toilet paper when they take a dump. Bunch of chicken choking monkey spanking wank janking losers
    Lol

NAZ IS HERE

GET YOUR BLOODY VOTE ON BLINKSKATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i was walking my dog im so sorry
    -vote blinkskater
    looks like a train
    FM > walking dog 30 minutes earlier...... that's bullshit, you nearly missed EoD for that lol

42. ISO #742

Dude, wtf is a totem pole supposed to mean.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

43. ISO #743

Ok sexy pizza. Don't visit MM, We are going to engage in suspicious activities.
    ok lol im gonna catch up in a bit but theres no way i can do it before eod if theres 8 min
    u can plug in2 me ; )

44. ISO #744

congrats. @Otakudweeb69 go vote.
    KENNY HAMMER BLINKSKATERRRRR

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

Dude, wtf is a totem pole supposed to mean.
    Idk but it's funny xD

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750