S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Light Yagami, i dont agree with your tactics whatsoever. and honestly i think its a super bad idea. we need to start eliminating people that are suspicious. not people that arent playing. some people are really busy as i understand.and Light Yagami i suspect you are Kira!

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Not Throwing.. Just Making The Most Logical Choice At This Junction. He Clearly Posted And Clearly Has Some Interest In The Game. However, Aside From The 2 Posts He Made. He Has Actually Done Nothing At This Time. My Point Is Everyone Has Throw A Theory And Accusation Around. On Why This Person & This Person Need To Die. But The One Person That Has Contributed Absolutely Nothing Gets A Free Ride?

My Opinion Is That If A Lynch Were To Happen Today The Person Who Has Done The Least Should Be Our Prime Suspect.
    He is going to get replaced so don't worry about it. You putting your vote on someone that won't get lynched today & saying you won't change your vote for the rest of the day is gamethrowing. You do this every game and ruins the game for town. Rachyl, although the top poster, has provided no arguments for scum and has done just as little as trophywife and yourself tbqh. The game needs a lynch today. Lynching the afk gives us 0 information on alliances.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

I Will Go Back And Consider Other Options. @Rachyl Offer A Logical Reason As To Why You Wanna Lynch Naz. Naz Has Given Her Reason. Based On Your Over All Attitude Towards Naz.

We Only Have 2Hrs To Sort This Out
    Was that a scum slip? Day is over in like 2 hours bro lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

9. ISO #559

I could lynch Rachyl, Sprurance or MM today.

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I could lynch Rachyl, Sprurance or MM today.
    Try it loser. ill have everyone in this town lynch you straight to hell

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

@naz Please In One Post Give Me The Main Reason For All 3 What Have They Stated To Have U Desire That Action.
    Im driving home from work tive me like 20. I already made huge posts on pg 22 why rachly

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566
    Rachyl

Basically The Big Voice In Town Have Been Naz Lenneth Stealth And Rachyl.. In What Ive Seen.
    So Light, would you like to talk about religion with me? Id like to convert you eventually. (not converting as in cult just as in converting to a religon)

17. ISO #567

THIS TIME YOU CAN'T BLAME ME. 300 posts to read when I wake up... Let's get to it lol.

Also naz, I see you are now good with lynching me but you didn't interact with me much out of when I said I was suspecting you, where you said in a rude way that you were innocent but I'm not sure of believing that. Why do I believe I'll find scumpainting on me in my reading....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571
    Rachyl

@naz Rachyls Attitude Seems Like A Taunting Tactic. Basically Taunting You In To A Fight. And Pretty Much Thats What Its Been.. A Fight Between You And Him/Her..
    who knows, maybe i am testing her to see how she will react. anything is possible in a cult save. and im hoping to get something out of this!

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577
    Rachyl

Does anyone know how much time we got left before we gotta lynch someone? and who do you guys think we should lynch?

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583
    Rachyl

Okay, then maybe we should decide on who were going to vote maybe in advance? because we really dont have that much time left to vote. and time is going to go by fast. if we lynch the right person we can probably win pretty fast, but if we lynch the wrong person, that will create many problems for us. what do you guys think?

34. ISO #584

@Light_Yagami to answer your question:

In addition to my isos, things like this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    So Light, would you like to talk about religion with me? Id like to convert you eventually. (not converting as in cult just as in converting to a religon)
    Are why I scum-read Rachyl. They are not scum hunting, but rather filling the thread with off topic stuff, which 3/3 times I have seen this done, it was by scum. Usually they discuss anime and shit in your face, I think it was powersthatbe and hybrid in one game that I specifically remember. Why is fluff scummy? Because it floods the thread with non-information, hides information because people cba to sift through a bunch of posts, and is not. scum. hunting.

I would vote MM purely based on meta. It is his meta as town to be scum hunting, participating, and here at EoD panicking. It is his meta as scum to stay away from the game to prevent slipping, and be afk at EoD (yes, he just showed up but watch he is going to have to leave for some BS reason in 20 minutes.

Give me a second to gather Sprurance posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    THIS TIME YOU CAN'T BLAME ME. 300 posts to read when I wake up... Let's get to it lol.

Also naz, I see you are now good with lynching me but you didn't interact with me much out of when I said I was suspecting you, where you said in a rude way that you were innocent but I'm not sure of believing that. Why do I believe I'll find scumpainting on me in my reading....
    I've said 500 times you have ignored my posts.

35. ISO #585
    Rachyl

Honestly , In My Opinion The Way Rachyl Talks About Religion.. Makes Me Think She Might Be Cult..
    Please explain further, you have to be really detailed in your answer or else.........your words kind of mean nothing Light Yagami.

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588
    Rachyl

@Light_Yagami to answer your question:

In addition to my isos, things like this post:
    Are why I scum-read Rachyl. They are not scum hunting, but rather filling the thread with off topic stuff, which 3/3 times I have seen this done, it was by scum. Usually they discuss anime and shit in your face, I think it was powersthatbe and hybrid in one game that I specifically remember. Why is fluff scummy? Because it floods the thread with non-information, hides information because people cba to sift through a bunch of posts, and is not. scum. hunting.

I would vote MM purely based on meta. It is his meta as town to be scum hunting, participating, and here at EoD panicking. It is his meta as scum to stay away from the game to prevent slipping, and be afk at EoD (yes, he just showed up but watch he is going to have to leave for some BS reason in 20 minutes.

Give me a second to gather Sprurance posts.

I've said 500 times you have ignored my posts.
    HAY! i tried to scum hunt, and unite the town. what the heck have you done Naz? not a damn thing except point the finger at me

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591
    Rachyl

And That Makes Me Scum Read You @Rachyl
    lmao talk is cheap Light Yagami. lets see you do something about it! LYNCH ME!!!

42. ISO #592
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
    lmao shut up Lenneth. are you still on team rachyl or not??????

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

this is the only useful post Sprurance has made:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    I mean it's day 1. Any reasons for a lynch based on contribution is usually bull. Blink is focusing hardcore on that and ignoring everything else. He also seems less confident than usual and seems to be dodging interactions out of fear and cautiousness.
    he has dodged questions just like Rachyl and provided no reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Was waiting to see who it would bait xd. Go ahead and lynch then. Better me than Rachyl probs.
    also this makes me think he was culted.

we need to get rid of the head, otherwise we are stuck in the same position or even worse tomorrow.

45. ISO #595

@blinkskater @Lenneth @Light_Yagami

do u guys really think sprurance is cult? do u think he is really the cult head? over rachyl why are you lynching him?

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

this is the only useful post Sprurance has made:

he has dodged questions just like Rachyl and provided no reasons.

also this makes me think he was culted.

we need to get rid of the head, otherwise we are stuck in the same position or even worse tomorrow.
    Actually, I can see a world where Spruance is Cult master, he converted MM and MM is kind of pissed off about it xD. Espacially because Spruance is afk af.
    So he tried to wake him up.

If MM is the cult master, I think he would have culted someone else than Spruance.

48. ISO #598

Okay ill try to explain but im kind of retarded. and i have autism to the max. so i will try.......my decision to have Naz as the myotismon isnt so much based on a hypothetical reason, but more made a decision based on my emotions and how i feel about her. and that is a strong way to read someone i think by using your emotions. if you can use your emotions to find scum, then that is a powerful way to find the scum i believe. thats what i think anyways. and my reaction to naz is obviously scum thats how i feel about her. its not soemthing that i can prove, but rather its something that i FEEL!
    Emotions are not a viable way to find the bad guys. Bad guys who know what they are doing will play with your emotions. You cannot look at it that way.

Naz And The Super Bomber Man & Naz Have Rachyl Voted Up.
    LOL

HAY! i tried to scum hunt, and unite the town. what the heck have you done Naz? not a damn thing except point the finger at me
    1. You called someone scum based on emotions.
    2. Naz has been providing reasoning.

You have literally done nothing but point the finger at naz and now that naz has more credibility than you and is calling you scum with well-constructed reasoning, you accuse her of pointing fingers?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #599

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Actually, I can see a world where Spruance is Cult master, he converted MM and MM is kind of pissed off about it xD. Espacially because Spruance is afk af.
    So he tried to wake him up.

If MM is the cult master, I think he would have culted someone else than Spruance.
    MM would not act like they are. As it stands I dunno if MM is cult, on the off chance that yagami isn't agumon it's probably MM
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

50. ISO #600

@blinkskater @Lenneth @Light_Yagami

do u guys really think sprurance is cult? do u think he is really the cult head? over rachyl why are you lynching him?
    I think rachyl is just missguided/bad player, Spruance is doing shit on purpose.
    If we lynch Spruance and he turned out to be cult, MM is probably the second one (look at the current vote right now).