S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Ok I'm not done with my full read/reread but here's the suspicious material that lead me to suspect blinkskater as follower with Unknown as armadyus. Please all let me know what you think:

First, blinkskater states that RLVG's insta vote on Efekann could be a good way for a follower to signal to Amadyus that he is a follower. We know now that RLVG is a townsperson so could not be implementing this strategy. Efekann however still can be Amadyus. Important here is to remember that blinkskater brought up this strategy.

Blinkskater further explains this strategy. Tbh i ignored it in my first read of the game, but I think Amadyus and/or followers would pick up acutely on posts discussing their roles. I don't think it's very town-like for someone to be actively posting strategies for Amadyus followers to reveal themselves to amadyus.

Next, Blinkskater places a naked vote on Unknown1234. I'm not decided on if this is a good vote that naturally came out of the discussion, or if it's Blinkskater following the EXACT STRATEGY HE MENTIONED IN THE POSTS ABOVE by placing a vote on Amadyus to reveal himself to amadyus.

Blinkskater follows up the unknown vote with some questions. I think that his phrasing is really weird "if you're indeed a Haloden follower"... A townsperson shouldn't care if the person they are questioning is a haloden follower or not. It's still information to hear what amadyus or an amadyus follower thinks about two other players. So my thought here is that this interaction is more consistent with the story that (1) Blinkskater is amadyus follower and voted Unknown (amadyus) to let him know he is a follower and (2) Blinkskater's language "if you're indeed a haloden follower" is a subtle clue to unknown (amadyus) that he knows that unknown is not in fact a haloden follower.

The main point here is that it is extremely unnatural for a townsperson to only care about a person's opinion if they are a townsperson. And seems like another form of signaling to amadyus.

In this next post, I ask Blinkskater for justification on his vote for unknown1234.

His response is pretty weak. I tried to reread this interaction and felt like this isn't a very valid point. Unknown was way more focused on Distorted's shaky logic rather than specifically dismissing blinkskater's points. So to me this seems like a vague answer that is blinkskater's attempt to camoflage the vote that telegraphs to amadyus (unknown) that he is a follower.
    yOu hAve parts tHat i agree and disagreE, as a Town comrade of mInE you to be, i ll tell my opInion about it.

First of all, A NEw townie, WOuldn'T be caring about what he s writing and doing at that moment, So i don'T thinK he'S gonna reveal his strategy and then go on with it. Tho if it was unknown doing that, ID definietly lynch unknown at first sight. SO it really doesnt matter what he has done much.
    ALSO GEEZ MY KEYBOARD BEING TOO STUPID LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    naw, whad's town i m 100% sure of it.
    -vote Marshallmallow Marshall

gogogo he was in my scum list anyway for obvious mis logical reasons by him.
    Why note vote blink then? I don’t want to lynch Whad I want to lynch blinkskater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I said yesterday that I didn’t think you were a good lynch because you weren’t really scummy and there wasn’t a lot to be said on you. Hopefully you will have more activity in this day.

I did like how you confirmed Whad to yourself as Town, despite me disagreeing with your verdict. I felt sthe same way as my read on Distortion, and I don’t think many scum players would be confirming Town because it limits their lynch pool by quite a bit in a smaller game.

Well, I'VE provided my reasons about why whad'S confirmed townie and it was all about 1 post he made. SO it might seem stupid-ish to some of you.

4. ISO #654

Why note vote blink then? I don’t want to lynch Whad I want to lynch blinkskater.
    reason it is, THis:
    Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-2]):
    Scvmurderer, Whad, blinkskater

I really have a some disease about being unsure about most of the things about my life, so since i know whad'Ss town I'LL sheep to him.

also
    -vote marshmallow marshall

5. ISO #655

I mean, at worst our lynch order will be blink, if scum then you sadly, then we have to find some other.

@Efekannn02 i wanna hear your opinions as well. You ve been silent most of the game as far as i ve seen.

6. ISO #656

@Scvmurderer YOU ARE TOO. I KNOW U ARE AN ANNOYING SHEEPER BUT I NEED INFO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btw my keyboard got fixed yay

7. ISO #657

the problem was my shift key being stuck lol, anyway i m going to make the part 2

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

I was really tempted to tell you to vote him, but because you’re most likely Town...

You get mod killed or replaced if you lynch before 24 hours. So you actually can’t vote.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

12. ISO #662

Do you really not have more to say?
    Well, he was kinda depressed that day, so yeah...

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Haven't you heard of bussing? I actually am not sure if I'm at the part where blinkskater goes against you. Still rereading the thread. But basically once the followers communicate to find amadyus, it's actually optimal for at least one to pressure/bus to create distance between them.

What do you mean lining up more lynches? Do you mean to say I lined up the RLVG lynch because I most certainly did not!
    To 3rd of your option, to buss his leader (assuming your theory is right and blink/unk is a real thing) would confuse the other underling, so he wouldn't rather to lynch him imo.
    Too real?

Context, this quote is in response to the blinkskater saying that he isn't RLVG's follower.

Blinkskater responds to RLVG's question about who blinkskater thinks would be amadyus if RLVG flips follower. I think the answer that unknown is amadyus is acually the truth and blinkskater trying to create distance between him and his actual amadyus.

----
    Analyzing the RLVG train:

1. RLVG accurately calls out blinkskater's OMGUS vote to get RLVG one step closer to being lynched.

2. Opportunistic MM totally flops his read on RLVG from the most pro-town to scum to get RLVG actually lynched. This reads as fake, opportunistic, and really manufactured.

This is such a massive flop from earlier MM claiming that RLVG is his highest town lean. (see subsequent quote). So for MM to MASSIVELY flop his opinion on RLVG to hammer seems like the most opportunistic scummy thing in the world.

3. MM justifies his vote by claiming end of day is approaching!?!? WTF there were like almost 24 hours left in day at that point... This is just another shitty excuse to hop on a train that just reeks of opportunistic scum.

---
    I agree on all of your points of RLVG train, but unless MM is town(which is prolly not) I don't think that unknown is actually amadyus or follower. But if MM is town, then unknown and blink might actually be teammates tho we won't know till that point. OR since efekannn's being a little bit of weird ( ICANT TELL HOW THAT IS) he actually might be teaming up with scv blink and efe instead. Scv being efekannn. You may ask why?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I would say Hybrid or Efe is the other evil
    Based on reading everything and the weird way my brain works my town reads are as follows
    Town
    Efekannn (efekannn duh pro town)
    Hybrid (pro town)
    Distorted (pro town)
    Blink (pro town)
    Whad (pro town)
    Marshmallow (confused pro town)

Questionables
    RLVG ( shady )
    Unknown ( also shady )
    SCV ( really shady )
    Unknown (really shady )
    RLVG if i were to vote SCV would you follow?
    And here in the last quote blinkskater agrees on "bussing" or "lynching" scvmurderer. That's my theory. Tho we gotta lynch MM first, if MM is scum then i ll change my way of thinknig.

13. ISO #663

I was really tempted to tell you to vote him, but because you’re most likely Town...

You get mod killed or replaced if you lynch before 24 hours. So you actually can’t vote.
    No, he still might be scum. Unless he posts more i will label him as a possible scum.
    Btw my readlist changed by the time i posted that long post. so....

14. ISO #664

Ok so based on early Day 1 analysis, I have a conspiracy theory that links Unknown (Amadyus), MM (follower), and blinkskater (follower).

Based on End of Day vote analysis, I feel that blinkskater and MM are obvious scum that pushed hard for RLVG's mislynch. It wouldn't have happened if those two scum didn't make it happen.

I strongly townread Distorted and Hybrid based on their post content.
    Efekann gets a town lean (taking Hybrid's word for it)
    Unknown gets a town lean (disregarding the conspiracy theory).

scvmurderer a scum lean (although I'm feeling better about scvmurderer upon my thread reread)

blinkskater and MM get put in the scum pile (mostly for opportunistic end of day votes as I've described earlier, but also for the blinkskater/MM/Unknown theory)

Since despite it all I'm still slight town leaning Unknown and only scumread him by association with blinkskater and MM, I'd be most likely to want a blinkskater or MM lynch today because literally by process of elimination we have a very high chance of hitting scum between the two of them. Lynching followers is ok, and on the chance my theory is wrong, they could still be armadyus.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I want to hear what Distorted, Hybrid, efekann, and scvmurderer think of my theory on who the scum are. Also, I am fine if people want to vote blinkskater instead.
    Also whad, not like i suspect you but, how is unk is town lean if blinkskater is scum? you suspected blink cuz of his signals of unk first of all so just wondering that...
    Plz respond thx @Whad

15. ISO #665

@Ice d monopoly
    Can you have us the posts posted by players statics on this thread? If you can i really liked it while playing with sj and he posted it lol.

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    @Ice d monopoly
    Can you have us the posts posted by players statics on this thread? If you can i really liked it while playing with sj and he posted it lol.
    @Iced_Monopoly *

17. ISO #667

Also, my reason for being afk is my timleie is gmt+3 and i ve school at 6:30 am so i have to sleep before 11-11:30 pm to actually be awake in school lol.

18. ISO #668

Sorry guys my mind got burned so i ll go to jogging for next of my posts! See ya.

Love ya efe <3

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

So reading through this I am a little confused, and have 1 major concern here. many people are saying "if blink is lynched that confirms UnK as cult" , "Blink could be armadyus", "blink is scum", "-vote MM". It sounds like blink has a lot more information behind him and is a much more logical choice, because if MM is lynched and comes up follower, we then move to blink next. If blink is lynched and comes up follower, we move to UnK next?? If these are the theories, I think confirming off blink would be the smarter choice due to he comes up scum in BOTH theories, where MM is only scum in one, leaving a random chacne to hitting a town.

My vote on efekannn was pointless in the sense of starting a train, @Scvmurderer , I wanted to just see how hybrid reacted (no reaction).
    If everyone is saying blink is key to this, fuck it then we have some very strong town people saying blink. MM is just easier cuz he hammered, but I believe that chance behind him mis-reading RLVG just as i had.

[vote]unvote[vote/]

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Something about seeing everyone accuse blink, then MM gets thrown up is just rubbing me the wrong 1, if you guys do INDEED not care between the two, prove it. Or else I have a feeling if MM shows town, you then throw the theory out the window.
    Games Like These Are Just Annoying For Me
    I Cant Afford Thinking Alot While The Others Are Doing It For Me
    (Youre Doomed Once My Own True Calculations Are Done)
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #677

Marsh is a wasted lynch, blink probably ends the game. I don’t like Whad trying to lynch Marsh instead of blink it leaves me uneasy.

28. ISO #678

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Move your vote it isn’t doing anything for us.

29. ISO #679

Well, vote blink and help people reveal some information then. I feel this "fast lynch train" is HORRIBLE right now. I think having some time and actually weighing the option (and looking at alternatives) is a good strategy right now since a town was just lynched. There is a very odd read to this.

30. ISO #680

Why does blink flipping scum even confirm me as evil? There’s nothing saying he has to be paired with me except for Whad.

31. ISO #681

Well, vote blink and help people reveal some information then. I feel this "fast lynch train" is HORRIBLE right now. I think having some time and actually weighing the option (and looking at alternatives) is a good strategy right now since a town was just lynched. There is a very odd read to this.
    I LITERALLY SAID IM DOING CALCULATIONS NOW GET TO WORK DISTORTED!

Work Work Work! Get Them Get Him Get Them All!
    DESTROY THEM ALL!
    Ahahahaahhaahahahahah
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

Efe you said you wanted someone to think for you, so think with me and vote the scumlord blinkskater.

40. ISO #690

Well looks like im a gonner when i get lynched and flip townie remember who pushed so hard to get me lynched goodluck boyz
    You aren’t Town and you aren’t even the person with the highest votes. This is a weak attempt.

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

All quotes are quotes from MM leading up to the lynch. (this does not represent all of the quotes by FAR go read the pages below)

I think page 19-20 and 23 have a pretty clear outline of MMs thinking. It did not seem false since he actually did not feel RLVG was susp at first. It doesnt seem like through that he was guided into that lynch either, it sounds like RLVG just painted that target in bold. go read those pages.
    Yeah I don't like him atm (Notice how my vote is on him), but I'm starting to not like RLVG. Actually, I'm confused as fuck right now.
    Oh and I've played with Scv many many times, and I was scum in only one game. He pushed me for a lynch in way more than one game. He didn't even push me when I was scum. He actually always mislynched. So uhh... XD
    This is follow suspicion on SCVMurderer while people were voting up RLVG. MM did not just jump on the RLVG train like blink/hybrid. +town points there because it was a legit confusing af scenario.

And it's not a fucking random defense, it's a non-willingness to lynch him right now! DO I SPEAK ENGLISH?? OR DO SQUIRRELS NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?!
    I don't see him being this hostile if he was planning on doing a hammer at the end of the day on some1 belelieved was a towny ( there are a few posts like that as well with him bitching at people)

?? Blink, reasoning behind everything he has done? What has he even done?! And stop mispelling RLVG's name, pleaaaase....
    Questioning blink on the push on RLVG.

Wait wait wait. I'll try to make an ISO of blink. I felt that too, and now I'm wondering if he has not been just >50% demagogic.
    Turned his attention towards blink, still has not voted RLVG.

What the hell? You are narrowing the lynch pool to me or... RLVG? One of the less revelant lynches? One thing though: he's right, we gotta lynch even if we're unsure. Random lynching > day end without a lynch since we lose a townie.
    Called RLVG a less relevenat lynch right here, that is very anti-scum if he is trying to get a lynch he would call him a higher priority lynch.

THIS I WANT TO SEE
    Niiiice. Why don't you give us that post? How is it beneficial to the Town to not know it? And what would the scum gain from knowing it?
    The post that apparently hybrid has now referenced TWICE in regaurds to his conclusion on Whad being town. SHOW THAT POST HYBRID.

I really want to hear Hybrid's case, his answer to my questions and why does he think that much RLVG is scum. In 3 hours, I'll be able to stay here for a while and will answer questions faster.
    I DO TOO, SLOW THIS LYNCH TRAIN DOWN. Making the same fking mistake that was made yesterday.

Go read the last few pages surrounding that lynch, EVERYONE. MM does not come off in favor of that lynch until the very end there, WHICH is not THAT uncalled for. I mean I said I didn't hammer BECAUSE 1 TEST of vote baiting. I still wanted to though, tbh, I just had a strong scum-feel.

45. ISO #695

@Hybrid @Efekannn02

You need to read through a little more before jumping on this lynch. Hybrid, I feel that you are following Whad in an attempt to disguise false lynches as cult. I also want you to SHOW THE POST, u stated "1 post", SHOW IT. Your logic makes 0 sense of why you have not provided your reason to any of this.

@Whad you say blink is your most suspicious person yet you are not willing to vote him? Something reeks of "A false theory" That is going to lead to 2 towns dying (not counting RLVG as the first). You accused blink HEAVILY, but voted MM. THAT is what I do not understand, your theory paints blink a SURE THING in every perspective of it. MM was just "a side player" who could have just been played in it. why not go for who you think ORCHESTRATED the entire thing. Your theory states at the beginning that blink is the 1 who said to vote to prove who he was to armadyus, so your theory calls blink the mastermind behind the ENTIRE THING....so you vote MM.

???

46. ISO #696

I LITERALLY SAID IM DOING CALCULATIONS NOW GET TO WORK DISTORTED!

Work Work Work! Get Them Get Him Get Them All!
    DESTROY THEM ALL!
    Ahahahaahhaahahahahah
    EFEKANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Do your calculations, we need the help of a superior being here!!!

Read my posts right above this BTW (the 2 of them) I want ot hear ur opinion on it.

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

@Hybrid @Efekannn02

You need to read through a little more before jumping on this lynch. Hybrid, I feel that you are following Whad in an attempt to disguise false lynches as cult. I also want you to SHOW THE POST, u stated "1 post", SHOW IT. Your logic makes 0 sense of why you have not provided your reason to any of this.

@Whad you say blink is your most suspicious person yet you are not willing to vote him? Something reeks of "A false theory" That is going to lead to 2 towns dying (not counting RLVG as the first). You accused blink HEAVILY, but voted MM. THAT is what I do not understand, your theory paints blink a SURE THING in every perspective of it. MM was just "a side player" who could have just been played in it. why not go for who you think ORCHESTRATED the entire thing. Your theory states at the beginning that blink is the 1 who said to vote to prove who he was to armadyus, so your theory calls blink the mastermind behind the ENTIRE THING....so you vote MM.

???
    Thank you for showing some actual logic in this situation.

@blinkskater if you are Town, you STILL haven’t said why you scum-read me or responded to any of my previous comments towards you. If you were Town you would be trying to either lynch me or convince me not to lynch you.

50. ISO #700

K if youre sure as soon as it hits time lynch me so i can get the satisfaction of seeing iced type haloden follower, i stand by what i said to you Efekannn
    Shit. Every scum says this just before lynched.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!