Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2077
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Unknown very town

MattZed hit Unknown kill MattZed please-sorry can't make out the rest of it

SP-finishing day with dw lynch, scummy please lynch never town
    What i got out of the second line is :

MZ hit Unknown kill MZ played so badly should die and learn lesson, i know Gyrlander learned his one when he got PL'ed in that game with BC
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    OMG just though of a great pun
    There are no Value (Vowels) to Calix's post today!

Unknown very town

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post

MZ hit Unknown kill MZ played so badly should die and learn lesson, i know Gyrlander learned his one when he got PL'ed in that game with BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

4. ISO #1554

Guys, if i could get your thoughts about my post earlier please :

Alright, now i'd like to ask you all your opinion about the following points :

-Calix has defended Mesk against the doubts of two players : deathworlds and RLVG, now why would any townie defend people like that ? It just shuts off discussion, and as a townie, any kind of discussion is good, even if your townreads get doubted by someone else.

-Her post about lynching me, no matter what i claim, again, what is the town motivation in this ? I see it as asking for a quick hammer on me.

I'd like Calix to answer to those questions, and please don't give me the "lol it's just because you don't like Mesk" excuse, i would have asked the same question with anyone else.

voting her until the gives us an answer

-vote Calix

Others, thoughts ?
    I'm not saying lynch her, i just want your thoughts.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

5. ISO #1555

Unknown very town

OK-So Calix thinks MattZed tried to kill Unknown last night and that secondpassing is scum.

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

Ohhh!

Anyway (to Calix), don't blame me if all you can do is tell people to eat rope once you get a early scum read on them. You told Sino to eat rope like 5 times yesterday, and then he revealed as jailor.
    How can him attacking you be scummy now if you believe him to be town?

Yes, I didn't vote to lynch deathworlds. Yes, I reconsidered. No, you couldn't read his emotions. No, you didn't make the right choice.
    Please learn to not mislynch as often.

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    If this is what she is saying.. how come she's voting me? and not MattZed
    why shoudl we eliminate the potential neutral when its really the only measure agsint the emp?

you realzie your talking about calix right? shes more stubborn then anyone. you should also realize that after your claim and people came foward she revaulated

10. ISO #1560

She's not the only one defending Mesk. As far as lynching you despite your claim, I think she strongly believed you were scum, she was wrong but town can be wrong.

11. ISO #1561

Ohhh!

Anyway (to Calix), don't blame me if all you can do is tell people to eat rope once you get a early scum read on them. You told Sino to eat rope like 5 times yesterday, and then he revealed as jailor.

Yes, I didn't vote to lynch deathworlds. Yes, I reconsidered. No, you couldn't read his emotions. No, you didn't make the right choice.
    says the guy who couldnt save deathworlds for a lynch

12. ISO #1562

Ohhh!

Why are you blaming Calix for lyncing DW?
    It's DW's play that got him Lynched.
    Was anyone town reading DW, and if so why did no one speak up?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #1563

Ohhh!

brb wll shw ppl y SP scm

ths v bd pst

pls rd t nd c y
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

Why are you blaming Calix for lyncing DW?
    It's DW's play that got him Lynched.
    Was anyone town reading DW, and if so why did no one speak up?
    I was scum reading him lightly with a bunch of other players, so I didn't have a good thought to who should be the lynch.
    I read people heavily when they are being pressured, choosing who not to mislynch has always been my strong suit as I am always pressured.

I'm saying that Calix needs to change how she reads people. She can get a whole lot of lynches off, but she often fails to reconsider when people
    are struggling when near death.

21. ISO #1571

Also, i need to ask this question, just to be sure :
    @Gyrlander If i kill the Emperor in jail, does the Assassin's wincon change to get 50% of the votes ?

If think the answer is yes, but can't be too careful.
    -vote Sino

22. ISO #1572

Btw, Gyrlander told me there's no restriction on the blackmailing, she could have to post like that for the rest of the game, or at least until we kill the emperor.
    When and why did you ask that?
    And why not clear it up:

@Gyrlander

How long does the effect of Blackmailing last?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #1573

I admit, I was fixated at you.
    Your reaction to his lynch and flip?
    he played badly and his reason for trying to lay low were weak.

as its already been said, he did bring it on himself. not only that but as long as empress is alive im taking any claim from here on out with a grain of salt cus now emp could be legit jailor.

really seeeingn the mod error it basicly confirms we have a doc in the game so thats the only one im gonan find plasuable

24. ISO #1574

When and why did you ask that?
    And why not clear it up:

@Gyrlander

How long does the effect of Blackmailing last?
    Here :

LOL, i guess we're not lynching her then, she could be faking it, but we'll talk about it tomorrow.
    @Gyrlander Can the same player be blackmailed two nights in a row ?
    I thought i had seen something about it in the setup.
    -vote Sino

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

I was scum reading him lightly with a bunch of other players, so I didn't have a good thought to who should be the lynch.
    I read people heavily when they are being pressured, choosing who not to mislynch has always been my strong suit as I am always pressured.

I'm saying that Calix needs to change how she reads people. She can get a whole lot of lynches off, but she often fails to reconsider when people
    are struggling when near death.
    I thought It was me who pushed the DW train. Why are you placing the blame on her and not me?
    And why didn't you try and stop the train after you saw his reaction?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #1577

Also, i need to ask this question, just to be sure :
    @Gyrlander If i kill the Emperor in jail, does the Assassin's wincon change to get 50% of the votes ?

If think the answer is yes, but can't be too careful.
    Calix already answered this but no, all Night Kills count for the Neutral wincon.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

Your fixation with ika and scumreading him becuase he didn't help Mesk be a better player and complained about it, basically kept you from having to get involved with the dw lynch at all.
    I said, I was against his lynch.
    Spoiler : My position at end of day :
    I'm onto something.
    Also, if you wanted my opinion on the current situation: I don't think deathworlds is scum.
    My gut tells me his lynch is wrong, but I have no real idea where it got that thought.
    It is likely the type of squirming being at a high vote count that seem genuine to me.

Yes, much earlier in the day, I said I didn't mind lynching deathworlds (along with ika- null, Mesk- light scum, and yzb?- I forget).
    Then I was for a no-lynch once Sino revealed as jailor.
    Then I voted ika because I scum read him.

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

I thought It was me who pushed the DW train. Why are you placing the blame on her and not me?
    And why didn't you try and stop the train after you saw his reaction?
    I'm sorry to say SuperJack, but going off everyone's view of you and your case— no, you did not push his lynch.
    You may have been the first to vote him, but you were much less vocal about it than (basically town leader) Calix was.

I was busy.

32. ISO #1582

I said, I was against his lynch.

Yes, much earlier in the day, I said I didn't mind lynching deathworlds (along with ika- null, Mesk- light scum, and yzb?- I forget).
    Then I was for a no-lynch once Sino revealed as jailor.
    Then I voted ika because I scum read him.
    Lol I just read the first line of that thinking it was the related to the Ika arguement

Sorry ^^

But still that reasoning is vague and not an alignment indication, scum also squirm.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #1583

-vote secondpassing

The behavior around the dw lynch seems like an informed opinion that knew he was town and was whiteknighting.

I was scumreading him before that as well but this just seals the deal for me.
    Your fixation with ika and scumreading him becuase he didn't help Mesk be a better player and complained about it, basically kept you from having to get involved with the dw lynch at all.
    ths

v gd pst

ws wht wntd t sy

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Someone can be blackmailed all nights if the Emperor wants to keep blackmailing all game the same person.

Blackmailing effect lasts for one day.
    srsly

fck ths sv

34. ISO #1584

I'm sorry to say SuperJack, but going off everyone's view of you and your case— no, you did not push his lynch.
    You may have been the first to vote him, but you were much less vocal about it than (basically town leader) Calix was.

I was busy.
    I just think you are using it against Calix because she reads you as Scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #1585

The two people I am townreading the hardest are Calix and Sino. Calix and Unknown were my top townreads yesterday and I highly doubt Calix would fake a blackmail like this as scum. Sino's claim makes him town because I find it nearly impossible to believe he'd fake a jailor claim as scum when he wouldn't be able to emulate it overnight.

Two people I am scumreading the most are secondpassing for his behavior EoD and really bad points on ika. It's not so much that he's scumreading ika, it's the reasoning that is just plain bad. All of this looks like he was avoiding anything to do with the dw lynch.

yzb-His original reasoning on his scumread of me was bad. When called on it he folded and immediately reversed it. Plus, he only had one scumread which was the popular one at the time.

Everyone else I can re-look at again.

36. ISO #1586

PNTS GNST SP ND MZ

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @Calix, you never said why you called ika a semi-lurker.
    scm pst

dd nt mn nythng jst pstd nd wstd dscssn spc

v nt pls kll

ika, this post and your actions confuse me. You clearly understand what needs to be done as a town member regarding Mesk, but you proceed not to do it.
    This is deceptive. You complain about others not doing what should be done and you do not do it.

Most other negative hypocrisies can be looked over, but you deliberately failed to do the task you believe in. Therefore, your mind is lying to your heart, and you are lying to us.

ika is scum

Finally got this guy sorted.
    After my foray, and that people are not likely to want to CFD, my next vote will be symbolic.
    -vote ika
    v bd psts

LYNCH fr ths nly

bckrs wth kk vr tlkng ths

v scmmy w DW

TWN DW TWN DW NT SCM NT SNGL SCM RSK BNG LYNCHD

wsnt tlkng ths

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    -vote Skip
    knw tht jlng DW r Msk mns TvT

mns n rsn t gt nvlvd

v pthtc twrds lynch

v scmmy clssc scm tll

That reason to scumread ika is just garbage sp. I know, as town, you are better than this.

Couldnt they also Blackmail Sino into making some BS up the next day?
    sspct pst

cld b gd scm ply t str p wrry bt BM nd LYNCH DW bc wrry f BMr trgtng Sn

37. ISO #1587

The two people I am townreading the hardest are Calix and Sino. Calix and Unknown were my top townreads yesterday and I highly doubt Calix would fake a blackmail like this as scum. Sino's claim makes him town because I find it nearly impossible to believe he'd fake a jailor claim as scum when he wouldn't be able to emulate it overnight.

Two people I am scumreading the most are secondpassing for his behavior EoD and really bad points on ika. It's not so much that he's scumreading ika, it's the reasoning that is just plain bad. All of this looks like he was avoiding anything to do with the dw lynch.

yzb-His original reasoning on his scumread of me was bad. When called on it he folded and immediately reversed it. Plus, he only had one scumread which was the popular one at the time.

Everyone else I can re-look at again.

38. ISO #1588

I like how you're asking a loaded question of knowledging the fact you can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    srsly

fck ths sv
    I think this is more or less a blatant subliminal claim.

RIP Calix.

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

Lol I just read the first line of that thinking it was the related to the Ika arguement

Sorry ^^

But still that reasoning is vague and not an alignment indication, scum also squirm.
    I just think you are using it against Calix because she reads you as Scum.
    Yes, the first line of that quote says "I'm onto something." Which was related to the ika thing. I was onto him. I was not onto deathworlds.
    Scum can squirm, but how they squirm is alignment indicative

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Inb4 repeat of M-FM overwatch
    I found this alignment indicative. You, apparently didn't. I don't have a good way of explaining it to you, but I feel this is something town would say.

As for Calix.. we've scum read each other every single game we were in together except one. In that one, only I scum read her.

42. ISO #1592

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I like how you're asking a loaded question of knowledging the fact you can do this.

I think this is more or less a blatant subliminal claim.

RIP Calix.
    wrng

gt fckd

y sk tht nywy

43. ISO #1593

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    PNTS GNST SP ND MZ

sspct pst

cld b gd scm ply t str p wrry bt BM nd LYNCH DW bc wrry f BMr trgtng Sn
    Everyone was saying that Sino could be roleblocked hence no kill, and then it made me think why can't he be blackmailed.
    I find it suspicious that many people that spent a good time talking about the setup and mechanics, can easily miss a thing like that. Especially when they had already thought of how another scum role could effect the Jailor claim.
    Then I started to think about what the Blackmailer could do.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #1594

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    More like expecting the host to agree with you in a confirmed bias of your role.
    We the players are convinced, but don't pull the host into confirming you lol.
    Fair point.
    -vote Sino

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

Hi Sino, I'm currently doing VCA.
    Why did you first vote SilverWolf?
    Why did you vote RLVG?
    Because at that time, i found SW's vote opportunistic

The vote on RLVG was to try to get him more into the game.
    -vote Sino

49. ISO #1599

Hi Sino, I'm currently doing VCA.
    Why did you first vote SilverWolf?
    Why did you vote RLVG?
    Was has your VCA given you so far ?

I'd like to get your current reads please, as i'm a bit confused atm.
    -vote Sino

50. ISO #1600