M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 99
Register

User Tag List

Page 99 of 114 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,950 of 5654
  1. ISO #4901

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I explained that I putted myself to make the clusterfuck yesterday clear AF.
    Battle lines and claims and Reads have been made clear and I played a part in making that happen.
    If you end up flipping town I believe you made a very poor decision. And From a player of your caliber I don't understand it. Especially at the time, you weren't even close to being lynched.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #4902

3. ISO #4903

4. ISO #4904

5. ISO #4905

6. ISO #4906

7. ISO #4907

This game is so draining.
    I’m a management consultant whose wife was murdered by the mob. I am impotent and as such we never had kids which is my biggest regret. I am a fit man who did sports in my youth and highly intelligent. I identify as a straight male and I have anger issues towards my boss, named to be Devin, due to being passed over for promotion.
    My name is Craig Blaese
    Also

8. ISO #4908

9. ISO #4909

10. ISO #4910

11. ISO #4911

Why are you so intent on making this game about you and me @Distorted .
    I’m really tired of picking up a new rehashment of Distorted scumreading Damus who scumreads Distorted.
    I’m not picking you as a prio here because there absolutely will come to a head of you are lying or not. I’m in this PoE scumpile right now and based squarely on the knowledge of these flips and whose on them I have Kenny Naz and Numbertwo.

I’m on Naz because unlike Kenny, Naz hasn’t done a single thing in the game except for complain and shade blink
    tbh i tried so hard this game lol it wasnt until that fast BD claim, then ur fast BG claim... our styles are just so conflicting, and i think we both have something in our styles that the other specifically looks for when scum hunting. so i think that at some point in the game, those triggers get met lol. I dunno, hopefully just playing with each other more and developing a meta base will help xD because i learned from the other game, where i literally tunneled u so hard... man i felt bad though after ur flip. it wasnt feeling stupid, it was just feeling straight up bad =( so this post does AtE with me on that.......... lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #4912

13. ISO #4913

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    tbh i tried so hard this game lol it wasnt until that fast BD claim, then ur fast BG claim... our styles are just so conflicting, and i think we both have something in our styles that the other specifically looks for when scum hunting. so i think that at some point in the game, those triggers get met lol. I dunno, hopefully just playing with each other more and developing a meta base will help xD because i learned from the other game, where i literally tunneled u so hard... man i felt bad though after ur flip. it wasnt feeling stupid, it was just feeling straight up bad =( so this post does AtE with me on that.......... lol
    I want to level with you that I wanted to replace out of this game, not due to anything here my wife is having issues with the end of pregnancy.
    Mike doesn’t have replacements and out of respect for him I’m still here.

14. ISO #4914

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Distorted
    Who did you check again?
    I checked #2 and he was a red check.

My reason for checking was because he would be such a big unknown today, and so easily scapegoated with that scummy hammer. but I also want to start stressing that I may get only red checks. so I dont want people to start influencing their reads on the basis I am an insane cop... this is why i wanted to lay low for a few days, to sort all this out since i have the potential to produce some really misleading info. and im not talking about 'direct' information. im talking about posting these checks influence people at a subconscious level, where they get gut feelings of town/scum because of my checks, regardless of if they are aware of it or not.

15. ISO #4915

16. ISO #4916

17. ISO #4917

I want to level with you that I wanted to replace out of this game, not due to anything here my wife is having issues with the end of pregnancy.
    I feel her pain I hope its going well...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

18. ISO #4918

19. ISO #4919

what promotion were u looking for? these cards are very detailed... lol i cant help but feel u are being intentionally vague
    You're voting Kenny. I'm a terrible employee

-vote Kenny

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

20. ISO #4920

21. ISO #4921

oh wow, congrats though on the upcoming kid! and I really hope the issues are nothing serious =\

22. ISO #4922

23. ISO #4923

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    He checked NumberTwo and got a red check.

Wiisp and #2 are red checks. I do believe he see's opposite alignments.
    Or hey got lucky and they both scum lol
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

24. ISO #4924

25. ISO #4925

26. ISO #4926

27. ISO #4927

28. ISO #4928

If you end up flipping town I believe you made a very poor decision. And From a player of your caliber I don't understand it. Especially at the time, you weren't even close to being lynched.
    I mean its not out of the realm of possibility to just be fucking around and just claiming his role lol.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

29. ISO #4929

You are saying Wiisp is scum?
    This level of powerwolf would be amazing. Can I say
    His bitching is a tactic! He was scum the whole time! lmao

30. ISO #4930

31. ISO #4931

Why are you so intent on making this game about you and me @Distorted .
    I’m really tired of picking up a new rehashment of Distorted scumreading Damus who scumreads Distorted.
    I’m not picking you as a prio here because there absolutely will come to a head of you are lying or not. I’m in this PoE scumpile right now and based squarely on the knowledge of these flips and whose on them I have Kenny Naz and Numbertwo.

I’m on Naz because unlike Kenny, Naz hasn’t done a single thing in the game except for complain and shade blink
    Hey sis I lynched a scum and did not lynch the doc, i'm trying my darndest to keep up with da game here but its hard to solve when its all about role cards
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

32. ISO #4932

33. ISO #4933

34. ISO #4934

35. ISO #4935

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Craig Blaise is my best friend who also happens to be Damus
    I think most of us have a "best friend" listed, but if it doesn't offer any more flavour than that then I would be suspicious. I have 3 friends mentioned that I have not named that no one else has. I never named them because I have no info on them. I only have 1 name which has a role associated with it. I would look at your rolecard, check to see which ones have no game informing flavour and tell us and we lynch them for being opportunistic.

36. ISO #4936

Because Damus is usually a very heavy pusher. He also does not take any form of scumpainting; he pushes back hard. This is especially true when it comes to me. me and him have had some heated debates in FM games, usually as TvT. Right now, I see him dodging me. He keeps reading me as scum, but not really pushing. he backs down from arguments and accusations I make at him. This is not like him at all. He keeps comments revolving me around, but yet wont actually take the initiative to push me - that is showing cautious play. He will wait for others to first.

He has said my play is off all game, since D1, but never voted me UNTIL i was a heavy leading train.

Falling Foxes is another scumread because his scum game is fking identical to mine. he is doing TA constantly, but not pushing anyone. he is not leaving any opportunity to misread due to playstyle or opinions. everything he is doing he is basing off of "sound logic" using TA software to develop reads. that is a very safe strategy for scum. He also is avoiding grudge reads, so he will be a top townread on most peoples lists. The only real towny thing ive seen him do is use the TA to push eclipse - well eclipse flipped town. can we judge him based off that flip? no, because he used TA as his theory behind it, and the TA made sense.

He is not forming reads off of peoples play style but rather just basic pattersn, which, if skewed right anyones patterns can be scummy.
    Uh, what was that Eclipse lynch about? I pushed that. You can't say I didn't.

I've been using a mix of playstyle and TA to make my reads, actually. It's just TA seems to get everyone listening.

37. ISO #4937

Scv what are you thinking here? Take a stand and speak about who you scum read or town read. This speculation on Wiisp is scummy to me
    Dunno, tried finding correlation in the votes a few mins ago but not really seeing anything and if the auck flip is wrong then that just adds more fuckery to this. And Im not sure how much the rp actually plays into what roles we have.

38. ISO #4938

39. ISO #4939

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I think most of us have a "best friend" listed, but if it doesn't offer any more flavour than that then I would be suspicious. I have 3 friends mentioned that I have not named that no one else has. I never named them because I have no info on them. I only have 1 name which has a role associated with it. I would look at your rolecard, check to see which ones have no game informing flavour and tell us and we lynch them for being opportunistic.
    Kenny's name also fits this profile i think. you had a post let me dig it up

40. ISO #4940

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Dunno, tried finding correlation in the votes a few mins ago but not really seeing anything and if the auck flip is wrong then that just adds more fuckery to this. And Im not sure how much the rp actually plays into what roles we have.
    My rp says you don't have any skills.

41. ISO #4941

42. ISO #4942

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    The confirmation I was relying on day 1 but not anymore. All it takes is one scummate to say "Oh yeah, it you" or for them to pick a fake name from the ones already mentioned.

1. Jeff Peters - Blinkskator - conf (has links with multiple people and unless it’s the entire scum team I think it’s legit)
    2. Jamie Kaitlyn Raynolds - Kenny - conf (I can’t remember who by… I just noted "conf")
    3. Sean Watts - Efe - conf (By Light and Aivion)
    4. David Wilson - Light Yagami - conf TPR (By flip, Efe, w/e)
    5. Katrine - Fable - conf (By Blink but named in thread before claim, story seems sound though?)
    6. Jovena - Number Two - conf (By Fable but named in the thread and relationship explained before claim)
    7. Daniel Sampson - Wiisp - conf - tracker (conf by Distorted and Bahk)
    8. Melissa Sampson- Distorted - conf - cop (conf by Wiisp…)
    9. Angela King - Bahkieh - conf - architect (conf by Wiisp and Srceenplay)
    10. Robert Cook - Screenplay - conf - professor (conf by Wiisp and Bahk)
    11. Daniel Andy Russel - AIVION - claimed - executioner (not conf but at this point it's probably a fake name right?)
    12. Chris Gordon - Ganelon - conf (by Blink but named in thread before claim.)
    13. Judi Clark - Naz - claimed (not conf)
    14. Cooper Clarke - Auckmid - TPR? (conf by Light named in thread before claim)
    15. Craig Blaese - Damus_Graves - bodyguard (conf by Wiisp but named in thread before claim, still, story seems legit?)
    16. Cara - Eclipse - Doc - (not named but implied by Blink that she’s probably Cara… named and described in thread before claim)
    17. Carmen Orsborne - Scvumurderer - was never confirmed by anyone but flipped citizen
    18. Kevin Hanson - Myself (FF) - not confirmed (the closest I got was Ganelon saying “Devin Hanson” which fits my character bio…)

Didn't include MM on this list. He never claimed. His real name was mentioned by Fable and Number two though.

@Wiisp and @Blinkskator could you look at the ones I have said "conf" by you and tell me if I am right. Also if any of these people provided info on your rolecard that you didn't mention before that makes them seem legit?

Having added the "confirmed by" sections to my list I am suddenly highly suspicious of how many connections Wiisp apparently has. NONE of my names have been confirmed by anyone but the only name I gave in thread was the obvious scum name so I am not surprised. I just think it's unlikely that Wiisp's rolecard would have so many players on theirs when mine only potentially has one. I think Wiisp offered too many names early game and scum sought an opportunity here. Blink did the same as well.

I'm not 100% on all of the confirmations I have on this list. I haven't kept that up to date.
    Let's work off this for now

43. ISO #4943

Kenny's name also fits this profile i think. you had a post let me dig it up
    Doesn't Kenny's name have 3 words in it?

I've noticed most non town have 3 words in their name and I think someone made that observation earlier.

44. ISO #4944

45. ISO #4945

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Your jeffrey right? My rp says ur good with a gun.
    That's scary ;-;

46. ISO #4946

47. ISO #4947

does it specifically say that?

Mine says we duck hunt together. and get on well, you're a normal guy with no skills .
    Specifically best hunter around it says and yea the duck hunting thing

48. ISO #4948

@Mike ok, multiple role questions here, all pretty much the same:

For tailor and actress, it states that they change the targets role - can they also change the targets alignment?

This changes just the description right? not the role that we see?
    yes to both questions
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #4949

50. ISO #4950

Let's work off this for now
    What do you think of Ganelon's claim as Chris Gordon?

Did your rolecard actually give info on Cara/Eclipse that made her seem like doc?

I feel like Angela King and Robert Cook are the only genuine players on @Wiisp 's rolecard. Their story confirmed eachother and also provided with information.

Oh and
    -unvote

bigger fish to fry.