User Tag List

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    ------

------

@Soviet_Love @Marshmallow Marshall
    Can you lay it out in the open clearly: what is the exact reason you want to lynch Distorted specifically?
    You probably already explained, but can you again, please?

------
    I was waiting for this question; +999 townpoints.

For the thing about "playing with/playing against", he said "good catch", I say "you fell in the trap". For the LETS LYNCH AFKS! Best scapegoats ever, 3 hours in the game. When I say no, he then reads me as scum and puts me in a lynch pool with Soviet and Arsonist, the AFKs of that time. Which I called the "mass painting ceremony". Plus, he called on a few fake meta things I don't exactly remember, but they were fake or twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I love how literally noone even commented my wallpost I passed so much time to make. SERIOUSLY GUYS. Can't stay for long, that's gonna be my last post for now. But I've thought about it: what about we start by lynching @Soviet_Love ?
    At this point, he's the lynch that can solve the game. There's why: If he flips scum, I'm in a very very bad position and will probably get mislynched... but a scum will be dead, so you'll be able to win this game. If he flips Town, it stops all the freaking bullshit about me and soviet, and Distorted dies next, and flips scum. If he does, Magoroth follows him in death for what I pointed out in the ISO and one unknown scum remains, but we win! If Distorted flips town, well there's a big big big error that has been made, but it confirms me (because of soviet's death) and Magoroth, because of the vice versa if distorted is scum/town, it puts Scv in a big pressure spot, and we solve the game with ISOs and easy reads.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts about that strategy, especially Soviet's. Basically: do you agree about your own lynch? ^^
    I do not consent!

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904
    Ganelon

Why arsonist? He hasn't said shit. He could be an inactive townie; let him get his arse over here before you turbolynch. He hasn't even had time to defend himself. Take into account the fact that he lives at GMT+4 - it's 3 AM over there, for Pete's sake.

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    he can prove why i = p and why p == y .....i would take his word for that.
    I hate you

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    After further analysis, I have come to the conclusion that I may be in the wrong, because what was actually happening is that you were talking about [I] either /[I] Blink or Efekan, and they both have pretty different metas. I guess I only read Blink's posts, I didn't read much of the Page 6-7 shitpost storm thing
    Yeah, efekannn is the half that is manipulative, lies, and plays mind games. The problem is, I can't tell when it's blinkskater speaking half the time, and it's easier to just consider them a single person. They've got to be responsible for what the other half does and says, or get the other half to deal with it themselves.

6. ISO #906

Why arsonist? He hasn't said shit. He could be an inactive townie; let him get his arse over here before you turbolynch. He hasn't even had time to defend himself. Take into account the fact that he lives at GMT+4 - it's 3 AM over there, for Pete's sake.
    ......because soviet love or arsonist is the partner with MM.

7. ISO #907

Would you allow for an arsonist lynch then instead of a soviet love? lets do that
    It actually gives the same amount of infos, maybe even more after all. I proposed Soviet just because you were focusing on him. Plus, I townread him less than Soviet, so I'm even more in! =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #908

and MM just said he is willing to sacrifice a town over this, he says he town reads soviet, so why would Arsonist be different for him? i would think he would want to sacrifice some1 he has a null read over a town read.

9. ISO #909

HOWEVER. If we lynch Arsonist and he flips Town, you don't go saying lets lynch soviet and/or MM. Your theory will have been proven wrong, and I still do not town read you. However, I get a strange vibe, the same I got with Whad in The Return of Haloden. SO YOU ARE CONFUSING ME HAAAARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

10. ISO #910

It actually gives the same amount of infos, maybe even more after all. I proposed Soviet just because you were focusing on him. Plus, I townread him less than Soviet, so I'm even more in! =)
    nope - i think u faked the argument with Arsonist. You townread soviet. Arsonist was the person I originally thought you were defending, then he comes on and you 2 argue then i push soviet instead of arson. You now agree to lynch soviet, but i think arsonist, my original theory (the 1 u were defending against lynching the AFKs) was the correct 1. so Arsonist would actually give more info.

11. ISO #911
    Ganelon

and MM just said he is willing to sacrifice a town over this, he says he town reads soviet, so why would Arsonist be different for him? i would think he would want to sacrifice some1 he has a null read over a town read.
    Hmm.

12. ISO #912

Legit yes, but Arsonist is a slight town read too just because he's a scapegoat. If that Town member can give us at least one scum, it'll have paid off because it's a winning trade and because we'd get even more informations on other players.

13. ISO #913

HOWEVER. If we lynch Arsonist and he flips Town, you don't go saying lets lynch soviet and/or MM. Your theory will have been proven wrong, and I still do not town read you. However, I get a strange vibe, the same I got with Whad in The Return of Haloden. SO YOU ARE CONFUSING ME HAAAARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA
    well the thing is - the only way I will be happy with me theory is if you are lynched. However, if arson flips town then I will need to accept the fact that it is now to costly to push that same theory. It would just bury the game if it was wrong, so it would be time for me to completely start re-evaluating or let other people read you and soviet because mine would had lead to a mis-lynch.

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

nope - i think u faked the argument with Arsonist. You townread soviet. Arsonist was the person I originally thought you were defending, then he comes on and you 2 argue then i push soviet instead of arson. You now agree to lynch soviet, but i think arsonist, my original theory (the 1 u were defending against lynching the AFKs) was the correct 1. so Arsonist would actually give more info.
    I do townread both of them. I DIDN'T DEFEND ARSONIST WTF. And what's the causal link between the rest of your post and "So Arsonist would actually give more info"?

16. ISO #916

Legit yes, but Arsonist is a slight town read too just because he's a scapegoat. If that Town member can give us at least one scum, it'll have paid off because it's a winning trade and because we'd get even more informations on other players.
    Soviets lynch would lead to, if he is town i would get pushed, if he is scum you would get pushed. You willingly wanting to sacrifice soviet shows that we may be losing 2 towns over this deal, because YOU are my scumread more than them. Evils like AFKs.

Arsonist was the original person i thought u were defending, and i still see it as such since u are willing to sacrifice soviet. I would still prefer a MM lynch.

If arsonist is scum, I will still push at you next.

17. ISO #917

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    I hate you

Yeah, efekannn is the half that is manipulative, lies, and plays mind games. The problem is, I can't tell when it's blinkskater speaking half the time, and it's easier to just consider them a single person. They've got to be responsible for what the other half does and says, or get the other half to deal with it themselves.
    another person who can't tell who's who are you freaking kidding me lol

18. ISO #918

I do townread both of them. I DIDN'T DEFEND ARSONIST WTF. And what's the causal link between the rest of your post and "So Arsonist would actually give more info"?
    hold on- THIS RIGHT HERE IS A SLIP. TOWN READS BOTH OF THEM fking MM is never fast to town read many people, I think he may know they are both town then.... Something is just off on MMs playstyle to me, i may be completely over analyizing his posts at this point, but it just does not seem accurate.

are you willing to lynch arsonist? if he is scum you are still next? so if its bussing it wont be a good strategy.

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

no problem sacrificing Soviet, but when it goes to Arsonist it turns aggressive again.............which is HOW THIS STARTED - over ARSONIST.

Ok @Soviet_Love I believe you are town, and its MM and Arsonist.

21. ISO #921

well the thing is - the only way I will be happy with me theory is if you are lynched. However, if arson flips town then I will need to accept the fact that it is now to costly to push that same theory. It would just bury the game if it was wrong, so it would be time for me to completely start re-evaluating or let other people read you and soviet because mine would had lead to a mis-lynch.
    Thinkin' bout it... Your lynch gives EVEN MORE info than Arsonist's or Soviet's. Lol. You're literally the core. SO MY VOTE STAYS ON YOUUUUUU!!! But I'm now less certain you're scum, so I'm really in a weird position atm... Shouldn't we actually lynch you? @OzyWho @Scvmurderer @Marluxion @Magoroth @Arsonist @Soviet_Love Your thoughts on who we should lynch. Including me, since I guess Distorted has poisoned some of your minds with his theory.

22. ISO #922

@Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall ,have either of you guys had any trouble on figuring out if Efe was posting or myself(blink)

23. ISO #923

After further analysis, I have come to the conclusion that I may be in the wrong, because what was actually happening is that you were talking about [I] either /[I] Blink or Efekan, and they both have pretty different metas. I guess I only read Blink's posts, I didn't read much of the Page 6-7 shitpost storm thing
    that moment when you realize that i was typing all of that i revived my phone

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

hold on- THIS RIGHT HERE IS A SLIP. TOWN READS BOTH OF THEM fking MM is never fast to town read many people, I think he may know they are both town then.... Something is just off on MMs playstyle to me, i may be completely over analyizing his posts at this point, but it just does not seem accurate.

are you willing to lynch arsonist? if he is scum you are still next? so if its bussing it wont be a good strategy.
    Yeah which is why I proposed to lynch soviet or arsonist also there's no slip here, they did only pro-town things atm. I didn't say they were hard townreads I would follow and give my life for.

26. ISO #926

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    @Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall ,have either of you guys had any trouble on figuring out if Efe was posting or myself(blink)
    Sometimes yes :P

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

Thinkin' bout it... Your lynch gives EVEN MORE info than Arsonist's or Soviet's. Lol. You're literally the core. SO MY VOTE STAYS ON YOUUUUUU!!! But I'm now less certain you're scum, so I'm really in a weird position atm... Shouldn't we actually lynch you? @OzyWho @Scvmurderer @Marluxion @Magoroth @Arsonist @Soviet_Love Your thoughts on who we should lynch. Including me, since I guess Distorted has poisoned some of your minds with his theory.
    Legit forgot to include @Blinkykannn07 in that.

29. ISO #929

you forgot yourself too im paranoid in 2 ways and i think im right so lets dew a magoroth or distorted lynch

30. ISO #930

a little bit....some I am not sure of actually =P

I just assume the detailed intelligent posts are efe
    You should stop eating chicken wings, it's bad for your mental health =P

31. ISO #931

see this? he wanted to lynch Soviet love, but the second i go back to arsonist (this argument started over him not wanting to AFK lynch arsonist) he goes back to me.

32. ISO #932

you forgot yourself too im paranoid in 2 ways and i think im right so lets dew a magoroth or distorted lynch
    Not magoroth first, all the scumpoints he gained depend on Distorted being scum. If Distorted was to flip town, I'd have Magoroth as a null read. So Distorted it shall be.

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

hmmm, I've called you town @Distorted but we havn't had much interactions, To me it seems like you were paint 3 suspects MM, soviet, Arsonist and havn't considered any others. But then when you posted that if we lynched soviet and he popped town then it's out of your hands seems shady as fuck, seems like you know he will flip town and you are trying to disperse your mistake that will be made. "oh if he is town then dont listen to me anymore(but keep me alive?)

35. ISO #935

see this? he wanted to lynch Soviet love, but the second i go back to arsonist (this argument started over him not wanting to AFK lynch arsonist) he goes back to me.
    I actually agreed, then you said no, that my message was a faked one. I can't win from any side.

36. ISO #936

You should stop eating chicken wings, it's bad for your mental health =P
    Actually chicken is a high quality form of protein and fat - as well as cholesterols. It also has many many different amino acid sequences to help keep neuotransmitter levels balanced as well as the production in hormones. Cholesterol helps with maintiaining the integrity of cells as well as precursors to many mood stabilizing hormones from the pituitary gland.

37. ISO #937

dude type yourself first only blink got poisoned in his thoughts im still fine
    and making fun of you being weakminded here
    You seem to forget you are not alone in this archon. I was more talking to Blink than to Efe in this post.

38. ISO #938

hmmm, I've called you town @Distorted but we havn't had much interactions, To me it seems like you were paint 3 suspects MM, soviet, Arsonist and havn't considered any others. But then when you posted that if we lynched soviet and he popped town then it's out of your hands seems shady as fuck, seems like you know he will flip town and you are trying to disperse your mistake that will be made. "oh if he is town then dont listen to me anymore(but keep me alive?)
    this entire argument started over arsonist - i wanted to see if he was willing to lynch either. apparently he is willing to lynch soviet, not arsonist i wasnt sure which of the 2 of them he was protecting, which is why i voted MM and not soviet.

39. ISO #939

Actually chicken is a high quality form of protein and fat - as well as cholesterols. It also has many many different amino acid sequences to help keep neuotransmitter levels balanced as well as the production in hormones. Cholesterol helps with maintiaining the integrity of cells as well as precursors to many mood stabilizing hormones from the pituitary gland.
    Cholesterol also kills people you know :P

40. ISO #940

shit post +2 scumpoints

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

STOP
    TWISTING
    MY
    WORDS

43. ISO #943

shit post +2 scumpoints
    mine was a shitpost too tsk tsk tsk

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

TO CLERIFY

This started because MM defended AGAINST lynching AFKs (arsonist and Soviet) I was pushing for an arsonist lynch. However they both started talking and i switched more to a soviet lynch because MM and arsonist were argueing (which efe even says he thinks looks staged). MM finally agreed to lynch Soviet, so i said well why not arsonist then since he is a more null read then Soviet. He wont. This entire thing started over MM arsonist team, went to MM soviet team (so i pushed MM over soviet), now he is agreeing to lynching soviet, so I went back to the first arugment; Arsonist. He is now back to wanting to push me.

My goal was to find out which of the 2 people he was defending for "not wanting to push AFK lynches". it was arsonist, not soviet, my original theory was rigt because i dont think he would have defended soviet in that scenario since it was pretty obvious soviet WOULD be back posting again, arsonist on the other hand was a gamble. We were not sure if he would come back.

46. ISO #946

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    I do not consent!
    Didn't see that one lol okay but your lynch isn't happening anyway apparently and I'm glad of it

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

STOP
    TWISTING
    MY
    WORDS
    im not twisting your words. look where ur vote immediatley wnet back to? lol check vote count!

Distorted (2 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Soviet_Love
    Arsonist (1 [L-5]):
    Distorted
    Soviet_Love (2 [L-4]):
    Ratatoskr, Magoroth
    Blinkykannn07 (1 [L-5]):
    OzyWho
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Marluxion
    Magoroth (1 [L-5]):
    Blinkykannn07

50. ISO #950

TO CLERIFY

This started because MM defended AGAINST lynching AFKs (arsonist and Soviet) I was pushing for an arsonist lynch. However they both started talking and i switched more to a soviet lynch because MM and arsonist were argueing (which efe even says he thinks looks staged). MM finally agreed to lynch Soviet, so i said well why not arsonist then since he is a more null read then Soviet. He wont. This entire thing started over MM arsonist team, went to MM soviet team (so i pushed MM over soviet), now he is agreeing to lynching soviet, so I went back to the first arugment; Arsonist. He is now back to wanting to push me.

My goal was to find out which of the 2 people he was defending for "not wanting to push AFK lynches". it was arsonist, not soviet, my original theory was rigt because i dont think he would have defended soviet in that scenario since it was pretty obvious soviet WOULD be back posting again, arsonist on the other hand was a gamble. We were not sure if he would come back.