Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Digging that new websites icon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    it's a turkey for thanksgiving
    Don't listen to Darth Jar Jar's lies, Ozy. She wants to trick you into thinking that the Sith Lord of Potatoes has not seized control of this site. You were right, Ozy, it is in fact the Potatofather, grandmaster of the Potato Mafia. Do not underestimate His might.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Don't listen to Darth Jar Jar's lies, Ozy. She wants to trick you into thinking that the Sith Lord of Potatoes has not seized control of this site. You were right, Ozy, it is in fact the Potatofather, grandmaster of the Potato Mafia. Do not underestimate His might.
    I knew it.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You called? I am Potato father christmas. I have brought with me christmas cheer in an update to your titleimage.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    You called? I am Potato father christmas. I have brought with me christmas cheer in an update to your titleimage.
    It's that time of the year when our avatars all die!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Those who dare post face the consequences.
    I love you
    no homo

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @fred
    Did you change each avatar manually?
    How many did you change?
    More than last year, I think.

Fred seriously deserves cookies or something for it. It's a lot of work.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    A cookie?
    No no no.
    I was a pot smoking tea drinking dinosaur, now I'm a creepy girl.
    No cookies for Fred!
    Wasn't it drinking tea?

And I was a glorious coat of arms (of a foreign country, but who cares?), and now I'm... this thing XD

COOKIES!!