User Tag List

Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 4131
  1. ISO #2651

2. ISO #2652

3. ISO #2653

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    Why would FBI Agent want their feedback nuked when that means they don't know if their recruit was successful or what role they have...?

10/10 logic.
    Oh right because if you were mafia and he was a cop, you would say "please dont check me"

10/10 logic.

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

7. ISO #2657

8. ISO #2658

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    just vote him now if you are going to. no1 will reconsider. Just hope your reads are good.
    I don't think anyone is going to reconsider, I just want to actually use 20 minutes remaining for whatever conversation which could be useful.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

9. ISO #2659

10. ISO #2660

Kovath, I want confirmation that you are targeting me tonight - or at the very least considering it - if you'd be so kind.
    I am considering it.

I already stated my original options for tonight along with my claim so this is another option.

People can try to guess what I'll do if they want.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

11. ISO #2661

12. ISO #2662

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

15. ISO #2665

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I am considering it.

I already stated my original options for tonight along with my claim so this is another option.

People can try to guess what I'll do if they want.
    Like I said, my point about knowing who is full of shit if I get recruited stands. That is about it, really.

16. ISO #2666

17. ISO #2667

18. ISO #2668

I have been reading Kovath scum this whole game but I really can't see ANY scum motive behind his CC. And I definitely don't think he was capable performing a WiFOM feat.

From a setup speculation perspective, with 8 slots and 10 possible PRs it is rather unlikely to have 2 drug dealers. From a read perspective I can't say I'm satisfied with putting Unknown as scum, however. And Shifty is scummier.

On the other hand, we do gain information from Unknown's flip, and we just might want to give Shifty another chance to talk (I thought we still have 12 hours).

Therefore I will place my final vote

-vote Unknown1234

Other issues I would like to address @BCD @Kovath : publicly directing PR s generally does more harm than good.

19. ISO #2669

20. ISO #2670

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1

July 5th, 1960

The Gambino family worked tirelessly to discover their enemies. As the sun began to set, a target was selected: Unknown1234

He was swiftly murdered.

Unknown1234, a Drug Dealer, has been lynched.

He had some last words:

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234
    Wow sneaky votes coming up on me there. PTB made a huge assumption coming out of nowhere, not a town play there and basically make a huge gambit with nothing backing it up. Assumin Voss backed his vote Voss has always been scummy ever since he accused me because I accused him. BCD and Duck and GET strong town vibes wouldn't expect more. I see Sino trying, but doesn't seem scummy to me. Personally, Fatalis and Shifty are slackers hiding under shade, huge issue. I just think POD doesn't care. Ken's claim is probably legit, but he was kinda scummy a lot.

I hope your all proud for starting a train on me when I just left. Good luck your gonna need it
    Living Players:
    powerofdeath
    Borderline Crazy Dealers
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Kovath
    Logically Insane
    G4slight
    Fatalis
    Voss
    SexyDucK
    God Emperor Trudeau
    Sino
    Shifty

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
    MattZed - Corrupt Mayor
    Unknown1234 - Drug Dealer

Night 1 Ends in 24 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by MattZed; June 6th, 2016 at 07:48 AM.

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674

IT IS NOW DAY 2

July 6th, 1960

The family awoke to find one fewer among them.

Logically Insane, a Kidnapper, has been murdered by a Luciano.

Living Players:
    powerofdeath
    Borderline Crazy Dealers
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Kovath
    G4slight
    Fatalis
    Voss
    SexyDucK
    God Emperor Trudeau
    Sino
    Shifty

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
    MattZed - Corrupt Mayor
    Unknown1234 - Drug Dealer
    Logically Insane - Kidnapper

Day 2 Ends in 48 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

6 votes to hammer.

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676

One of my Strong Town reads then turned Scum read after flip died. Lets try the other one.

-vote Voss
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

27. ISO #2677

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    What do you think about Kovath as of the moment? I want to hear from BCD in particular.
    Please tell me why you Fossed me.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

30. ISO #2680

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

I was seduced last night.

Also, I find it curious that everyone except myself, Unknown, GET, and Duck town-read Logically Insane (these are obviously towns that are confirmed for me), and there was very little comparable unanimity on anyone else except many town reads on BCD.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

34. ISO #2684

I was seduced last night.

Also, I find it curious that everyone except myself, Unknown, GET, and Duck town-read Logically Insane (these are obviously towns that are confirmed for me), and there was very little comparable unanimity on anyone else except many town reads on BCD.
    What are you even getting at here? lmao

35. ISO #2685

36. ISO #2686

37. ISO #2687

What are you even getting at here? lmao
    The only 4 towns I'm certain as being confirmed scum-read LI, while everyone else (including the 3 scum) town-read him. You were the only person with anywhere near that level of consensus, everyone else was far more divided on reads.

I have a town-read on you currently and this reinforces that belief. I'm currently working on the possibility that the scum used LI as a town vehicle yesterday, esp. on the setup spec point (dunno why I'm so fixated on this tbh, I just am) which were Voss and Shifty yesterday.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

38. ISO #2688

The only 4 towns I'm certain as being confirmed scum-read LI, while everyone else (including the 3 scum) town-read him. You were the only person with anywhere near that level of consensus, everyone else was far more divided on reads.

I have a town-read on you currently and this reinforces that belief. I'm currently working on the possibility that the scum used LI as a town vehicle yesterday, esp. on the setup spec point (dunno why I'm so fixated on this tbh, I just am) which were Voss and Shifty yesterday.
    You have already considered specific interactions with LI even though you "found out" that he died 20 minutes ago?

Ha.

39. ISO #2689

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    I did a quick multi-quote. Your posts are too striking for me to ignore. You seem to be overly comfortable with your claim as Beguiler, and you lost all motivation to scum hunt properly and fall back on pod policy lynch.

You even contradicted here with 'just trying to push an easy wagon' while you voted pod. Frankly, Beguiler is a possible scum role, and a good role for hiding. I could potentially see that you decided to pressure Duck so you have something to fall back on your claim.

Town don't play just to be accepted as Town, Town plays to kill scum.

This is an FoS from me. Treat it as a vote.
    Let me clear the air on this one.

POD WAS policy. Do you think this is not legit? Given the mindfuckery of this game, I thought getting rid of players who would only further us away from where we want to be in this game as town. I mean really, this player made like 100 posts of pure fluff. you don't see how that can create apathy for Town? So lets hear your reasons for why I was just falling back on a PL. You are neglecting the fact that POD hasn't added hardly any noteworthy posts in this entire game.

What makes you think I am playing just to Town it up? Look I know my role I know I am Gambino AKA Town, so why shouldn't I push that I should be at the very least a very strong Town read? Am I confirmed? No, but I am damn close. Take a look at my behavior and what I did with Duck and how I pushed that so hard. You think I acted scummy so I could CC? You're out to lunch m8.

40. ISO #2690

You have already considered specific interactions with LI even though you "found out" that he died 20 minutes ago?

Ha.
    In the lead-up to day this morning since I had time to kill I put together a table of player's different reads on each other and made some preliminary observations about them. The flip just adds more info that I can use to further fine-tune interpretation.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

41. ISO #2691

In the lead-up to day this morning since I had time to kill I put together a table of player's different reads on each other and made some preliminary observations about them. The flip just adds more info that I can use to further fine-tune interpretation.
    Paste the table please.

42. ISO #2692

43. ISO #2693

44. ISO #2694

Kovath GET SexyDuck BCD Fatalis Voss LI Shifty PoD G4slight Kenshin Sino Unknown
    Kovath x T T T T S S S T V, S
    GET S x T T S V, S V
    SexyDuck T T x S T S -> T S S S T T
    BCD S s t x T t T S t T s t t
    Fatalis S -> T T T S? x T T S? T T T V, S
    Voss T T x T (setup) T (setup) PL ~ S
    LI T T T S? T x S? PL S S? V, S
    Shifty N S V, S T N N T x N N N T N
    PoD - - - - - - - - x - - - V
    G4slight N N T T S x S V, S
    Kenshin T T T x T V, T
    Sino t S T T t T T V, t N S S x t
    Unknown S S N T N S S V, N N x
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

45. ISO #2695

46. ISO #2696

47. ISO #2697

48. ISO #2698

That may have been the most useful post you've dropped all game, Korvette ;)
    Can you explain why you did not allow pressure on voss yesterday?

What role you thought I was

Why you went from only lynching kovath, Rk, shifty, to ulitmating wanting unknown dead?

You said I was leaning town, but not a beguiler, and you liked RK's claim. So why did you assume one of us was scum, rather than think we were both town sicnce you thoguht I was a town role that was not beguiler in the first place?

49. ISO #2699

50. ISO #2700

on my phone

@BCD btw my last read on kovath is a town read, from your posts i dont think you agree with that

@rurouni im not defending pod in any shape or form, im being critical of your inconsistency when you said 'just go for the easy lynch' yet you voted pod. i dont think you acted scummy so you can CC, dont know where you pull out that from???
    @SexyDucK ill go along herr and see what duck has to say

-vote Borderline Crazy Dealers

@Kovath what action did you submit and why