1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Slayer: 1-S2-1-1923305

Account Name: Slayer
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1923305
    In-Game Name: Arsonist

Crimes Committed: Obvious Bank hacking

Your Account Name: NeverUnlucky
    Summary: 50226 points, 92 wins, 25063 games played.

If you're going to bank-hack, at least make it look legit, zzz.

bankhack.png
    SlayerBankHack.SC2Replay
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Slayer: 1-S2-1-1923305

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-1923305

Respective Hotkeys
    Control + 4

Was the Game Result altered?
    No, this is merely an instance of Bank Hacking.

Previous Offenses
    None

Player Offenses
    Bank Hacking

Summary
    In this game, Slayer has 50,475 Points, 93 Victories, and 25,065 Games Played. This is a clear example of Bank Hacking, which is punishable by Point Ban.

Recommended Action
    Point Ban

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Ok I modded my bank file however I was unaware this could lead to trouble. I was told by SparceG that its allowed just unencouraged. I would like to atleast have some points restored because I had a lot of points before the mod itself.
    Slayer, we appreciate your honesty regarding hacking your bank. We're not sure who SparceG is, but you should be asking staff on the website if you have rules questions, not some random player, who might be incorrect in what he was asserting, as he was here. Unfortunately, we will have to deny this appeal, but in certain instances, Point Bans have been removed after some time provided the player in question does not violate any other rules. That is what I would encourage here.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Unfortunately, people purporting to be game staff and telling you that it is permissible to break game rules does not excuse violations of the rules. You can understand the slippery slope that would create in terms of giving everyone an automatic excuse for their behavior. Also, when you are Point Banned, you can no longer accumulate points on your account so your request cannot be fulfilled at this point. I'm sorry that this has occurred but I imagine we would be willing to reevaluate in the future if you play clean and have no other offenses reported against you.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Point Ban

I was point ban 5 months ago and I recently started playing again.
    I won about 5 games with no points (I'm fine with that)
    But then I donated $5 and I didnt get the points
    As you can tell by my profile, its obviously legit
    Can you please lift my point ban and give me 5000 points for the donation!
    Thx

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Hi Slayer, we will lift your point ban early as a one time courtesy. You seem to have a clear understanding of the rules now. You will have to start over at zero points but you can enter your donation code to receive those points once the ban is lifted. It may take a few days before the point ban is lifted.
    Winner of Survivor 2

17. ISO #17

I don't see a problem with this. I will go ahead an remove your point ban. I strongly suggest that you take a moment to read the rules of the game. If any player ever tells you they are an Admin ask them to reveal. There are specific map functions only staff can do.

For your donor privileges you will have to activate your donor key and follow the instructions Rev sent to you. Just to be clear you are not getting any special treatment because of your donor status.

Play clean, if you end up point banned again it will be forever.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I don't see a problem with this. I will go ahead an remove your point ban. I strongly suggest that you take a moment to read the rules of the game. If any player ever tells you they are an Admin ask them to reveal. There are specific map functions only staff can do.

For your donor privileges you will have to activate your donor key and follow the instructions Rev sent to you. Just to be clear you are not getting any special treatment because of your donor status.

Play clean, if you end up point banned again it will be forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossangel View Post
    Hi Slayer, we will lift your point ban early as a one time courtesy. You seem to have a clear understanding of the rules now. You will have to start over at zero points but you can enter your donation code to receive those points once the ban is lifted. It may take a few days before the point ban is lifted.
    Thanks guys, but I already used my key in mafia and didnt recieve the points

Edit: Alright guys I got 5000 points thx, however my games played are at 25k from my bank hack and I dont wonna be re-reported for that.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Thanks guys, but I already used my key in mafia and didnt recieve the points

Edit: Alright guys I got 5000 points thx, however my games played are at 25k from my bank hack and I dont wonna be re-reported for that.
    Delete your mafia bank folder and then play a game. After you play 1 game activate your donor key as you did previously. It will start you out with a clean slate.

I already updated with your point ban removed so everything is active.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.