Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Exactly
    If I could hammer I 100% would, even though I would be seen as scum

4. ISO #3154
    Ganelon

LMAO
    since MM's not been hammered yet I have all the info I could ever need - Naz/Rumox/MM scum team!!!

5. ISO #3155

6. ISO #3156

7. ISO #3157

8. ISO #3158

9. ISO #3159
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    And distorted...Still want to lynch him...
    It's up to you, I think you're the only townie who hasn't voted MM yet

10. ISO #3160

11. ISO #3161

12. ISO #3162

13. ISO #3163
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Incorrect Im Offering A Valid Suggestion Based On Things The Player Suggested, Thief Or Not I Still Consider Him My Top Mafia Suspect
    Who is in a team with Fiel? Why do you EVEN think he's the thief?

14. ISO #3164
    Ganelon

This Lynch is between MM and Distorted - their deaths provide us with information! Fiel's death is meaningless - he is a town/rigger read for me atm

15. ISO #3165

16. ISO #3166

Do I Really Have To Quote It Again.. Every Time I Vote I Give My Legit Reason Why I Vote. And People Think Is Scummy. I Would Vote Magoroth As Mafia Because , Of A Comment He Made. Stating he Would Lynch Me If He Didnt Get A Vest. I Would Vote Fielzanks Because He Said To Have All Town Give To Hybrid If Authenticator So he could Confirm Town Items. However , There Is A Thief And With Him Wanting To Do That It Would Put Town In A Weakened State. Thus A Mafia Vote. Like I Said The Lynch On Fielzanks Would Confirm My Suspicions On the Other Two Mafia.

Also , @Magoroth You Stated You Received A Gun. Wasnt Till After I Stated An Item Was Given To Hybrid Did You Claim You Received A Vest As Well.. So Thats Part Of The Reason I believe You Are Mafia. Everything I'Ve Pointed Out And Quoted Is In The Thread. Thus Making You My Number 2 Mafia Pick.

17. ISO #3167

Do I Really Have To Quote It Again.. Every Time I Vote I Give My Legit Reason Why I Vote. And People Think Is Scummy. I Would Vote Magoroth As Mafia Because , Of A Comment He Made. Stating he Would Lynch Me If He Didnt Get A Vest. I Would Vote Fielzanks Because He Said To Have All Town Give To Hybrid If Authenticator So he could Confirm Town Items. However , There Is A Thief And With Him Wanting To Do That It Would Put Town In A Weakened State. Thus A Mafia Vote. Like I Said The Lynch On Fielzanks Would Confirm My Suspicions On the Other Two Mafia.

Also , @Magoroth You Stated You Received A Gun. Wasnt Till After I Stated An Item Was Given To Hybrid Did You Claim You Received A Vest As Well.. So Thats Part Of The Reason I believe You Are Mafia. Everything I'Ve Pointed Out And Quoted Is In The Thread. Thus Making You My Number 2 Mafia Pick.
    That's actually Distorted who said that. My suggestion was only based on possible roles for a strategy, as I've never written once 'Give items to Hybrid'

18. ISO #3168

19. ISO #3169
    Ganelon

Dude - lynching me tells you nothing if I'm town; if Distorted/MM are town we'll still gain info. The more you talk to me about that shit the scummier you get. +++scum points

20. ISO #3170
    Ganelon

The thing is im worried Distorted is pushing for time to put a day vest on tonight.
    If you can get Efekan to shoot Distorted, me and him can pierce his night immunity

21. ISO #3171

22. ISO #3172
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If you can get Efekan to shoot Distorted, me and him can pierce his night immunity
    IF he is scum, that is

23. ISO #3173

And every1 ive originally scum read is on this MM train...
    I had the exact same thought too. But then, I put MM at L-1 and he did not get hammered when his death is a valid point. Because if he's town it would confirm Distorted as scum, who will get shot by Efe AND Mag and if MM is scum we have every non-voter to kill him. As it was pointed out, we need every town member to lynch someone, so the probability are high that mafia scum do not vote their ally thinking he can"t be killed because town won't agree.

24. ISO #3174

25. ISO #3175

26. ISO #3176
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @naz what mafia role did you get?
    lol

27. ISO #3177

28. ISO #3178
    Ganelon

Light, vote the fuck up out of MM.

29. ISO #3179

30. ISO #3180
    Ganelon

I don't think you will get Kira to think your way by being aggressive at him - he will only go against you more lmao
    True...

31. ISO #3181

32. ISO #3182

I Do Not Care How I Seem.. My Thoughts On The Matter Stand At The Moment There Is More Time In This Day For People To Sway My Opinion On The Matter..
    Do you want to lynch a mafia?
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

33. ISO #3183

34. ISO #3184
    Ganelon

I Do Not Care How I Seem.. My Thoughts On The Matter Stand At The Moment There Is More Time In This Day For People To Sway My Opinion On The Matter..
    Do you think Distorted would've claimed Gunsmith as Blacksmith? Think about this:

In Sc2, Kidnappers who claim Jailor generally die very fast. Distorted is a very good player - do you think he would claim Gunsmith if he were mafia? hell as mafia I'd rather claim Citizen

35. ISO #3185

36. ISO #3186

Do you think Distorted would've claimed Gunsmith as Blacksmith? Think about this:

In Sc2, Kidnappers who claim Jailor generally die very fast. Distorted is a very good player - do you think he would claim Gunsmith if he were mafia? hell as mafia I'd rather claim Citizen
    I Would Claim Jailer Day One In SC2 Mafia Because , I Let My First Two Prisoners Go To Confirm Me If Im Kidnapper.

Its All Cloak And Dagger This Game. Gotta Read Through The Bull Shit

37. ISO #3187
    Ganelon

Besides - look at how Distorted's been playing. He wasn't manipulating people this time; he put up people for information - a tactic you've seen me use as town before on Sc2. And he put up MULTIPLE people - he's trying to get Marshmallow lynched - he allowed blink and MM to have their Lynch on D1 for information, because he realized nobody would vote up MM

38. ISO #3188
    Ganelon

I Would Claim Jailer Day One In SC2 Mafia Because , I Let My First Two Prisoners Go To Confirm Me If Im Kidnapper.

I never claim Jailor as Kidnapper - it gives you more freedom to kidnap the town government, especially if there are any other sailors in the game. It also shifts the blame onto them!

39. ISO #3189
    Ganelon

Mafia likes to claim easy roles like Sheriff with no leads, Doc or Bodyguard. the easiest role to claim in this setup is citizen

40. ISO #3190

I'm not mafia Kira, and your reasoning on me being thief falls off when I asked for people to hide their items to not have a thief steal them. You could say i'm a graverobber because I told people to write a detailed usage list of their items in their LW to get a better track on what happens at night but in no way you could see this as a thief. Also, you're seeing me as mafia because you think I asked you to give a vest to Hybrid - I do not care about that, as Hybrid is not coming today and can't confirm anything. All he did was trolling and then disappear. He's even worse than sheep is this regard. Give a vest to whomever you want. But if MM is lynched and you see him as town, you will have a good list of townsread people to give them a vest, and if he flips mafia you will have a good list again (and I am not making a suggestion, you do what you gotta do)

41. ISO #3191

42. ISO #3192
    Ganelon

And There Could Be More Then One. Do We Really Wanna Lynch Another Citizen We Lynch One Randomly Day One. Look Where It Got Us.
    Yeh they didn't Lynch him cuz he was a citizen, they lynched him cuz blink had a 'gut feeling'

43. ISO #3193

Mafia likes to claim easy roles like Sheriff with no leads, Doc or Bodyguard. the easiest role to claim in this setup is citizen
    Actually as mafia in the mod I like to claim Bus Driver. It's hard to get a working LW going and no one can confirm you most of the time but the role having no mafia counterpart helps staying undercover. In fast games it works like a charm, and in long games I end up being a decoy for my teammates

44. ISO #3194

45. ISO #3195

46. ISO #3196

And There Could Be More Then One. Do We Really Wanna Lynch Another Citizen We Lynch One Randomly Day One. Look Where It Got Us.
    We prefer to lynch a citizen than a TPR. We prefer to lynch a mafia than a Citizen. Who is a citizen and highly possibly a mafia? MM. Who will give us information on the mafia if he flips town and is a citizen? MM.

47. ISO #3197

48. ISO #3198
    Ganelon

Actually as mafia in the mod I like to claim Bus Driver. It's hard to get a working LW going and no one can confirm you most of the time but the role having no mafia counterpart helps staying undercover. In fast games it works like a charm, and in long games I end up being a decoy for my teammates
    LMAO I once claimed Bus driver as blackmailer, it was funny as hell how I survived and ended up blackmailing the marshal who still had one reveal

49. ISO #3199

50. ISO #3200

I Mean Thief*
    Tell me why do you think I am thief when I ask people to not claim their item in the open so that a thief won't have easy targets?
    And why would I visit you since you were nowhere my top list of people receiving an item? (As that was probably Blink/Efe/Distorted)