S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 45
Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 3805
  1. ISO #2201

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm sure u answered this but it was literally SCV pushing for a hybrid lynch all day
    yeah, i made a wallpost of SCVs quotes in the game.

I honestly have a bigger scumread on blink. But blinks wanting to sacrifice himself for SCV makes me think SCV is a necessary lynch because either maf has vests they can use or something going on. Just blinks interaction with him was so fking out there lol

2. ISO #2202

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    .....................that is a horrible strategy rofl. Just read EoD post and beginning of this day ffs its literally all there.
    dude inb4 Kira is Rigger and theif stole Rigger gun
    gg Theif shoot tonight 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i side with scv because i like him more than distorted but he is also more stupidier than him
    break over ill be back in 2 hours
    EFEKANNN02!! YIUR ALIVE THANK GOD
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #2206

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i side with scv because i like him more than distorted but he is also more stupidier than him
    break over ill be back in 2 hours
    Please confirm my gun I gave to you
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #2207

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I understand what Fielz is saying. There is underlying issues to be looked at beyond scv/distorted. That thesis post I can give +9999 Town points OR +9999 scum points. I'm still digesting everything, and waiting for others to come online. There is absolutely no reason to turbo lynch
    Now he fucking learned his lesson🙄
    I'm so glad you guys are fucking CHILLING OUT on turbo lynches, I almost never signed up for a game again after that

I'm only replying to the little things right now while I catch up on reading. Fielz god damn novel was so hard to get through...
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #2208

yeah, i made a wallpost of SCVs quotes in the game.

I honestly have a bigger scumread on blink. But blinks wanting to sacrifice himself for SCV makes me think SCV is a necessary lynch because either maf has vests they can use or something going on. Just blinks interaction with him was so fking out there lol
    I swear blink is going to cost the town the game. And this lynch is between me and you. Stop sidetracking.

9. ISO #2209

I was just gunna post about retouching on them.

Distorted: Gunsmith
    SCV: Gunsmith
    Blinkskater: Citizen
    Light_Yagami: Armorsmith (?)
    Noz_Bugz: Authenticator (?)
    Naztallah: TPR (?)

? = soft claims. Was there any others?
    ????????????????????????????????????????

10. ISO #2210

11. ISO #2211

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    At eod i wanted MM, you also forget to add the part where i said Marl got voted up to fast I dont want to lynch
    With 9 town and 3 mafia 1 neutral theres no such thing as "getting votes up too fast tbh"
    brb lunch
    still not caught up omg efekan posted after this i want to keep reaaaading. Did he confirm scv? I need to know

12. ISO #2212

With 9 town and 3 mafia 1 neutral theres no such thing as "getting votes up too fast tbh"
    brb lunch
    still not caught up omg efekan posted after this i want to keep reaaaading. Did he confirm scv? I need to know
    In his own way I think

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

brb lunch
    its 8 town left and yes efekannn confirmed SCV giving him a gun.

I am still curious why efekannn lol. all efekannn did was spam to shoot me rofl

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Id there are any other tpr claims they should claim now. We only have 3 tpr claims atm.
    I'm confused why rumox thinks I'm tpr. I think its because Kira wrote Naz claimed invest role instead of putting Noz, can u guys check ur typos like damn

20. ISO #2220

its 8 town left and yes efekannn confirmed SCV giving him a gun.

I am still curious why efekannn lol. all efekannn did was spam to shoot me rofl
    yesterday it was 9
    ya i guess efe confirmed he had a gun but if he posted that before SCV's claim i would have thought he was Rigger going to use his own gun

21. ISO #2221

Also he literally explained it to you 100 times why Efekan holy shit distorted llllol

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

ok so, fiel still seems town to me for trying to slow down before this possibly staged argument between blink distorted and scv. theres definetly 1 scum in there, and honestly, i no longer trust blink anymore. but i have to agree with distorted that fiel is losing credibility to me. he seems like hes building himself a town pedestal to keep suspicions off. maybe hes not mafia, maybe he is the 3rd, but i'm pocketing him as possible Rigger.
    i would like to discuss scum teams though, so the real gun and armor smiths have an idea what to do tonight.
    but in the end, for d2, its between distorted and scv. One is lying about being town, but both make guns. Dangerous shit. There were good points being made about both, I have to go back and reread, but distorted is so manipulative and good under pressure that it wouldn't surprise me if he is mafia, thinking he could handle himself this time unlike the time he was kidnapper >:[

24. ISO #2224

I heavily hinted yesterday I was gunsmith. You wanted me lynched because you wanted the tpr Gone. YOU SPENT MOST OF EoD TRYING TO LYNCH ME SPECIFICALLY. But you had to settle on marl when it wouldnt happen.
    I already explained i read you as scum when I spent all day 1 heavily hinting i was Gunsmith and then you spent all of last bit of day trying to push the vote my way.You led that lynch train on me Distorted and I know its because you wanted the gunsmith dead. You settled on marl when my vote wouldnt happen.
    @Distorted

These two right here
    If i was a gunsmith and you spent EoD and now all of d2 trying to lynch me, I would give the gun to someone who would shoot you too
    It makes sense

25. ISO #2225

ok so, fiel still seems town to me for trying to slow down before this possibly staged argument between blink distorted and scv. theres definetly 1 scum in there, and honestly, i no longer trust blink anymore. but i have to agree with distorted that fiel is losing credibility to me. he seems like hes building himself a town pedestal to keep suspicions off. maybe hes not mafia, maybe he is the 3rd, but i'm pocketing him as possible Rigger.
    i would like to discuss scum teams though, so the real gun and armor smiths have an idea what to do tonight.
    but in the end, for d2, its between distorted and scv. One is lying about being town, but both make guns. Dangerous shit. There were good points being made about both, I have to go back and reread, but distorted is so manipulative and good under pressure that it wouldn't surprise me if he is mafia, thinking he could handle himself this time unlike the time he was kidnapper >:[
    !!!!!

Ok the time I was kidnapper I was turbo lynched while asleep!! I only got halfway through with my evil plot! lol I didnt get to change my claim to jailor and say I was pulling a Voss trying to bait out the neutral =( But blink was the neutral and fast pushed me....which actually is really similar to what is happening here................lol just realized that, it fits his scum meta =P

26. ISO #2226

@Distorted

These two right here
    If i was a gunsmith and you spent EoD and now all of d2 trying to lynch me, I would give the gun to someone who would shoot you too
    It makes sense
    Half true. I pushed him only the last 3 minutes. i pushed 3 other people before that. MM included. BUT I did settle for Marl because I trusted Blink and he said he had info.

I am actually starting to think its a Blink scum and SCV may actually be town......I just dont understand both going at me instantly when i voted SCV. I mean honestly if blink is scum and SCV is town, great job blink lol that really threw me off since it makes SCV look like a hugely credible Mafia role that they are wiling to out another maf to protect. 1 thing im pretty damn sure of though is blink is not town. I can say that with confidence, or he just got so drunk and completely trolled up the game lol

27. ISO #2227

@Distorted

These two right here
    It makes sense
    and spent EoD (3 mintues) he stated before that "efe will be dissapointed" so he already had efe in mind.

also, "and spent all of D2" .........he gave the gun before D2 so that part is irrelevant

28. ISO #2228
    Ganelon

You damn idiots lynched the guy thst literally gave us 0 info - it would have been better not to lynch at all, but noooooo, blink had to give lynch Marl based off of a ‘gut feeling’, and Distorted said ‘give MM and Blink their lynch, Scv ain’t happening today’. Fuck you lot.

29. ISO #2229
    Ganelon

I want an open roleclaim - anyone that I don’t like I will shoot tonight, no questions asked. I also want you all to post your Town/Svum reads ASAP, and the reasons you had to vote up Scv/Marluxion/Distorted/MM/anyone.

30. ISO #2230
    Ganelon

@SuperJack , if I were to be gifted an item the same night a Thief visited me, would I know that I was given such an item or would I be only aware that a Thief robbed me?

31. ISO #2231

32. ISO #2232
    Ganelon

Starting with blink.
    -vote blinkskater

33. ISO #2233

!!!!!

Ok the time I was kidnapper I was turbo lynched while asleep!! I only got halfway through with my evil plot! lol I didnt get to change my claim to jailor and say I was pulling a Voss trying to bait out the neutral =( But blink was the neutral and fast pushed me....which actually is really similar to what is happening here................lol just realized that, it fits his scum meta =P
    ya and look at u being awake the whole time so far ;p
    ur always a wild card and can pull the wool over my eyes over n over but i don't think blink is town

34. ISO #2234

and spent EoD (3 mintues) he stated before that "efe will be dissapointed" so he already had efe in mind.

also, "and spent all of D2" .........he gave the gun before D2 so that part is irrelevant
    Ya but it was really obvious you were gonna go for him after all that shit

35. ISO #2235
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Hmmm.
    :Town:

Fiel-Still my top town read, nothing majorly striking him as more sus, buts some other scummy actions IMO. think he is 90% town now

Blink-Helps town, providing thoughtful ideas.

:Neutral:

Light Yagami-Death tunneling abit but seems town, slight town lean

Scv-You...you confuse me(this also goes for Efe)

Naz/Sheep-Only scum reading you for Sheep's actions, still moved higher is my scum read list

Hybrid-My god please contribute some, the more you shitpost and ask for items the more i scumread you

cum:
    You have a strange read list. How is it the guys at the center of tjis entire debate are either not discussed at all - like Distorted - or are read by you as only slughtly in one direction or the other? You followed Marl’s lynch for no reason - you didn’t even vote Scv, I think. If the guys who we’re debating whether to lynch or not flip town, you will instantly become my no.1 suspect.

36. ISO #2236
    Ganelon

@rumox , what do you think about the number of TPR claims we have atm?

37. ISO #2237
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Noz claimed Tracker ; Hybrid soft claimed TPR, Magoroth claimed citizen iirc, and 2 others claimed citizen
    One of those fucking role claims is lying!
    We have 8 town - with 9 town claims. Someone is fucking lying.

38. ISO #2238

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @rumox , what do you think about the number of TPR claims we have atm?
    Distorted
    Scvmurderer
    Light_Yagami
    Noz_Bugz

If I am not mistaken these are the TPR claims. 4 seems reasonable as it matches Mafia/Rigger. There is a 99% guarantee that Distorted or Scvmurderer is lying, I just don't see 2 Gunsmiths being in the game. This is the first run of this setup and I dare say SuperJack wants a balanced game for its first run. We could argue that 2 Gunsmiths might be balanced, but that just doesn't feel right to me. We can discuss this being a possibility however if you want? But for the time being let's assume there is only 1, that eliminates one of the TPR claims.

Distorted/SCV
    Light_Yagami
    Noz_Bugz

3 TPR... seems plausible. FM games are usually heavy Citizen weighted. Light_Yagami soft claimed Armorsmith and scum suspects the person he gave it to last night as they have not spoken up about it. I assume it's @Hybrid because of Light's vote. With such limited TPR claims, I read Light_Yagami as Town, my highest Town read currently. This is pure speculation but I think 1x Gunsmith 1x Armorsmith is almost a sure thing for TPR's. He is uncontested as well which solidifies my Town read of him. I don't see TPR sitting quiet and letting scum scoop up all the claims uncontested, unless they have some genius 300+ IQ plan LOL.

As for Noz_Bugz. He was my scum read of Day 1. I parked my vote on him to signify this. His contributions were lazy, unhelpful, incredibly sheepish, and was buddying blindly. His plan for Day 2 is to sit back and "let him do his work". Idk how I feel about that. If the TPR he claims is legit, it could be beneficial. But to sit back so carelessly does not sit well for me. We cannot rely solely on night actions.

39. ISO #2239
    Ganelon

Distorted
    Scvmurderer
    Light_Yagami
    Noz_Bugz

If I am not mistaken these are the TPR claims. 4 seems reasonable as it matches Mafia/Rigger. There is a 99% guarantee that Distorted or Scvmurderer is lying, I just don't see 2 Gunsmiths being in the game. This is the first run of this setup and I dare say SuperJack wants a balanced game for its first run. We could argue that 2 Gunsmiths might be balanced, but that just doesn't feel right to me. We can discuss this being a possibility however if you want? But for the time being let's assume there is only 1, that eliminates one of the TPR claims.

Distorted/SCV
    Light_Yagami
    Noz_Bugz

3 TPR... seems plausible. FM games are usually heavy Citizen weighted. Light_Yagami soft claimed Armorsmith and scum suspects the person he gave it to last night as they have not spoken up about it. I assume it's @Hybrid because of Light's vote. With such limited TPR claims, I read Light_Yagami as Town, my highest Town read currently. This is pure speculation but I think 1x Gunsmith 1x Armorsmith is almost a sure thing for TPR's. He is uncontested as well which solidifies my Town read of him. I don't see TPR sitting quiet and letting scum scoop up all the claims uncontested, unless they have some genius 300+ IQ plan LOL.

As for Noz_Bugz. He was my scum read of Day 1. I parked my vote on him to signify this. His contributions were lazy, unhelpful, incredibly sheepish, and was buddying blindly. His plan for Day 2 is to sit back and "let him do his work". Idk how I feel about that. If the TPR he claims is legit, it could be beneficial. But to sit back so carelessly does not sit well for me. We cannot rely solely on night actions.
    blink is not here atm, so:

-vote Noz_Bugz

40. ISO #2240

Really voting a TPR claim. megaLuL. I don't trust my gut right now so I'll be going off of facts. The facts say SCV/Distorted is scum i say we waiting untill near EoD so we exhaust all the possiblities
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

41. ISO #2241

hybrid wtf theres no more replacements please come online we are in the same timezone
    -vote hybrid

I'm working on my read list..but I think my wifi is abt to run out;-;

42. ISO #2242

43. ISO #2243

44. ISO #2244

This Lynch is between me and distorted. If I'm lynched then efe should shoot distorted. Course that works the other way too but that doesn't matter because I AM THE REAL GUNSMITH.

Hell distorted might be the rigger trying to come off as town. As soon as I flip town magoroth goes to shoot him and it blows up in his face. But I'd lean to him being mafia because I'm assuming mag is his scum buddy.

45. ISO #2245
    Ganelon

If you flip town idfk who to shoot tonight, maybe Noz...

46. ISO #2246

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If you flip town idfk who to shoot tonight, maybe Noz...
    What. OMG U ARE SO SCUM YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOOT DISTORTED WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING. WHAT WHAT WHAT.

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

Omg wtf is mag even saying he's going to shoot box if I flip town. THIS GAME IS SOLVED. DONE. I DON'T KNOW HOW WE CAN LOSE NUT THRU SHEER INCOMPETENCE
    stay calm i know youre a fellow town buddying me we will win this with distorteds death

i wont however kill him its karma which will lynch him do you realize that he be the actual igger?

haha dont worry i will protect distorted until i win by that for i know that mafia is dumb af

i want to shoot myself lol so i can prove myself as polite
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #2249
    Ganelon

Omg wtf is mag even saying he's going to shoot box if I flip town. THIS GAME IS SOLVED. DONE. I DON'T KNOW HOW WE CAN LOSE NUT THRU SHEER INCOMPETENCE
    You gave a fucking gun to Efe, cut that fucking bullsjit out! Why would a guy who is going to be shot anyway!?

50. ISO #2250
    Ganelon

Why would I shoot a guy*