Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 3805
  1. ISO #2051

2. ISO #2052

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    says he was pushing maryl for 8 hours yesterday - than today says "against his will" voted maryl. @naz just pointed that out. I missed that completely.
    Oh wait where did Naz point that out? I didn't see her post nor that big contradiction o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

@Fielzanks dude who are u in the mod? literally pro here for your first game lol....kinda creepy...feel like u know us very well........................ but your still my top town read.

Comfortable reads:
    Town does not mean they cannot be Rigger - These reads are strictly for Mafia.

Fielzanks - town
    Noz - town (due to being scapegoated by SCV, blink, and MM)
    Magoroth - town (i trusted to give a gun to him.)
    Rumox - town

MM/Blink 1 scum 1 town
    SCV - scum

I am going to go look at who pushed hybrid. Because I know blink stood up for hybrid with me I want to see if SCV was voting hybrid or not as well.

6. ISO #2056

@Fielzanks dude who are u in the mod? literally pro here for your first game lol....kinda creepy...feel like u know us very well........................ but your still my top town read.

Comfortable reads:

Fielzanks - town
    Rumox - town

MM/Blink 1 scum 1 town
    SCV - scum

I am going to go look at who pushed hybrid. Because I know blink stood up for hybrid with me I want to see if SCV was voting hybrid or not as well.
    oh and yagami!!! keep forgetting I put you on a town lean
    and naz town read as well for pointing out blinks thingy - but that is also dependant on what happens with MM / Blink if blink is scum then im reading naz as town.

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Aite im done with you ive also explained why i thought efe was rigger a few times now if you choose to overlook things is post thats on you and no i will not use periods the only one crying about it seems to be you waaaaaah im town, waaaaaaaaaaah blink is acting scummy, blink isnt using periods, blink doesnt explain things BULLSHIT allready im voting and and keeping my vote on you, untill EoD
    -vote Marluxion
    you are NOT helping the town at all with your so called scumhunting.
    Okay so this is it. It actually doesn't even look that bad. In hindsight I think Blink genuinely got frustrated with the guy. If anyone else can find Blink pushing Marl lynch that would be SUPER.

10. ISO #2060

Comfortable reads:

Fielzanks - town
    Rumox - town

MM/Blink 1 scum 1 town
    SCV - scum

I'm almost certain SCV was pushing for Hybrid lynch without even going back to check.

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

13. ISO #2063

SCVMurderer
    In the red is all quotes from SCV, the normal text is my response.

Distorted defending Noz for his suggestive post about Fiel. Coincidence noted for the future.

No there be theives and confiscaters about. Yes give the gun out.
    ....seemed sure thief was in the game? and there was a thief on yagami last night apparent.y

Hybrid lynch confirmed. Still weird how he disappeared after accused.

Let's lynch that scum hybrid

Didn't fiel also defend noz early on? I'm seeing a connection here
    so building a team between me fiel and noz

Efe gets the gun, Hybrid is scum.
    because efe wants to shoot me

I can get behind a light yagami lynch near end of day. Light_yagamis posts have just him being talking for the sake of not being kicked i think. He started this game by asking what the minimum post...
    wants to lynch yagami

Town:
    Efe

Scum:
    Everyone else.
    what is this early buddying of efe?

Efekannn02 Who will you shoot?
    wants to verify efe will shoot me

Help the gunsmith know who to give it to if every1 state who they would shoot though.
    For example, I would shoot Hybrid.
    more at hybrid

No, clearly I am the one deserving of a gun. If not me then efe.
    really insisting efe gets a gun

Scum:
    Hybrid, Fiel, Naz, Light yagami/Kira

Town:
    Efe, Blink
    did he just name his whole scum team?

Every1 else is neut.

Hm, so efe thinks distorted is town now. Interesting change.
    confused and definitely not happy about this

Lynch hybrid, give gun to efe. That's the plan I say.
    good scum plan

Fuck u, I claim cit now too
    claiming cit

A hybrid lynch is confirmed for today.
    no, not its not.

Lynch hybrid you fools
    no!

Blink next after he pops up scum
    He knew that hybrid would pop town, so that would make blink look good.

Noz_Bugz
    is this him pinging noz? curious to find the context on this. maybe for a vote on hybrid i believe.

Oh shit I thought the time was up. Why irushed to vote lmfao
    rushing to vote hybrid

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

25. ISO #2075

SCVMurderer
    In the red is all quotes from SCV, the normal text is my response.

Distorted defending Noz for his suggestive post about Fiel. Coincidence noted for the future.

No there be theives and confiscaters about. Yes give the gun out.
    ....seemed sure thief was in the game? and there was a thief on yagami last night apparent.y

Hybrid lynch confirmed. Still weird how he disappeared after accused.

Let's lynch that scum hybrid

Didn't fiel also defend noz early on? I'm seeing a connection here
    so building a team between me fiel and noz

Efe gets the gun, Hybrid is scum.
    because efe wants to shoot me

I can get behind a light yagami lynch near end of day. Light_yagamis posts have just him being talking for the sake of not being kicked i think. He started this game by asking what the minimum post...
    wants to lynch yagami

Town:
    Efe

Scum:
    Everyone else.
    what is this early buddying of efe?

Efekannn02 Who will you shoot?
    wants to verify efe will shoot me

Help the gunsmith know who to give it to if every1 state who they would shoot though.
    For example, I would shoot Hybrid.
    more at hybrid

No, clearly I am the one deserving of a gun. If not me then efe.
    really insisting efe gets a gun

Scum:
    Hybrid, Fiel, Naz, Light yagami/Kira

Town:
    Efe, Blink
    did he just name his whole scum team?

Every1 else is neut.

Hm, so efe thinks distorted is town now. Interesting change.
    confused and definitely not happy about this

Lynch hybrid, give gun to efe. That's the plan I say.
    good scum plan

Fuck u, I claim cit now too
    claiming cit

A hybrid lynch is confirmed for today.
    no, not its not.

Lynch hybrid you fools
    no!

Blink next after he pops up scum
    He knew that hybrid would pop town, so that would make blink look good.

Noz_Bugz
    is this him pinging noz? curious to find the context on this. maybe for a vote on hybrid i believe.

Oh shit I thought the time was up. Why irushed to vote lmfao
    rushing to vote hybrid
    Okay Starting To Read Day 2 Now Thanks Im Not Scum.. Just A Busy Person And When Im Here I Contribute 100% My Thoughts On Matters.

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080
    Ganelon

I was afk. Also, why am on your scum list? I am one of the most pro-town players in the game.

@LightYagami, did you receive an item the night you were robbed? If so, what?

31. ISO #2081
    Ganelon

Omg you gave me that gun? Thanks

32. ISO #2082
    Ganelon

Things as I see them: blink was kinda a back of the mind scum to me, I wouldn’t be surprised if were scum.

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Omg you gave me that gun? Thanks
    yeah i started pushing u a bit and watching u in the day a bit, as well as rumox (thats why i kind of scum painted rumox) i didn't want either of you to be a prime target for Rigger..because if you received 2 guns, that woulda sucked lol

I debated on blink but decided to hard push SAYING to give him a gun because i thought he was baiting for rigger....I mean that move right there is pro-town as fk so thats what makes this harder

But not 100% yet but I think blink will end up being that shot.

@Magoroth you HAVE to use it tongiht because there is a thief who visited yagami last night (never 100% but i trust yagami)

36. ISO #2086

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    When someone that is being "buddied" by someone that is the center of discussion and votes in favour of that person without explaining why my scum alert rings. Distorted could be Rigger/Blacksmith claiming the Gunsmith role. Explain your vote
    well if im telling him he HAS to use the gun...so if it explodes and kills him, im rigger =P lol

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088
    Ganelon

I will shoot Scv or blink tonight, I think. Anyone else who voted up Marl, who just happened to be my top town read, is suspicious. For what Distorted did last night, +1000 town points.

39. ISO #2089

For the lazy people out there, NO TLDR.
    So, here we are. I promised this and won't go back on my word, even though the work required to make this will be no fun. I do not think I will add quotes though, as it'll be too much of a strain for me. It's not even an iso but my point of view on the situation so isolating quotes from players could be useful for some pointers but I'm too lazy for that.

First of all, I will point an obvious thing that will be the basis of my train of thought, that should not be overlooked:
    EoD1 was a clusterfuck of confusion. By throwing people's votes around by taking town lead, Distorted made EoD a chaotic mess.
    Yeah, it's 100% his fault. But is he at fault? We know these two things :
    a. We agreed on a D1 lynch to gain information.
    b. When no powers are involved, voting patterns are the things that gives out the most informations.
    By throwing confusion at EoD, even though we were otherwise going for a peaceful lynch of Marluxion, we gained these informations.
    By throwing confusion, everybody could see that Distorted made it and make him answer for it.
    But in reality, his actions gave us a LOT MORE infos than the death of Marluxion could.

If he was Mafia, there was no need to put himself in the spotlight like he did. Would he think about a triple-WIFOMing to assure his victory? Would be hazardous at best since there was no guarantee people would defend him, even though he kinda expected MM to do it (As seen in his frustration towards MM posts after EoD1).
    Since voting patterns are important in day 1 and in general, what did that specific area told us?
    Hybrid, Noz and Marl went really really easily into L-2. (Even L-1 for Marl, and thank god I could not hammer.)
    Since bussing day 1 is a free pass to loose, we can guess that no mafia wanted them dead. So if one of them voted here, we could search for those who were against lynching them or pulled their votes out when things got out of hand. I went into the direction of sparing Hybrid myself, and you can see Distorted being responsible of the huge vote switch out of Noz and Marl.
    Voting patterns told us that getting MM or SCV to L-2 and beyond was impossible. You can blame it on AFK, or you can blame it on one of them (or both) being scum. As for MM, as he was top town read for most, he has a better excuse than SCV for it.
    Even though advocating for lynching Marluxion, Blink seemed to agree with Distorted but refused to coordinate his effort with Distorted. At the time, I think he thought Distorted to be scum so he intentionally disturbed his effort. Even I sensed something wrong at EoD, so can't blame him.

So, EoD1 comes, we lynch a poor Citizen named Marluxion. We now have a huge spotlight on Distorted, and three minor ones on MM, Blink, and SCV since two were the targets of Distorted and one was against his idea, basically. With this, we have put to the side the lesser active players. Which, statistically speaking could contain a portion of the Mafia.
    Nevertheless, it is clear that between Distorted/MM/Blink/SCV there is a scum, simply because SCV and Distorted counterclaimed themselves.
    As I've said in one of my first posts after Day 2, I've spent most of the 24 hours thinking about Distorted's playmaking at EoD. His manipulative behaviour that threw town into chaos bothered me, because of a simple rule : Mafia will throw confusion into town to win. It seems almost always true, but in this case, his actions were in fact good and beneficial for town, so we've found the exception.

From the facts stated above, and my own logic, I can extrapolate 3 different scenario, featuring 3 different teams. I will give a quick summary of the teams and my logic before going into details.
    -Blink/SCV. Most obvious of them all, both pushed to kill Distorted ASAP in Day 2. Blink did all he could to seem scum to MM's eyes. Since the behaviour of the combo is so obvious, it's the less likely of the three options.
    -SCV/MM. This is based on a strategy of fake arguing to make Distorted lynched while trying to win both sides of the coin. MM early reactions were inhabitual and I already stated in my last list of reads that I found him way less pushy this game. To the fact, MM reactions threw Distorted off, where it's clearly not in his meta as scum or town to be. That would allow MM to stay town-aligned after SCV lynch but by them damage would be already done, and with Distorted gone, a massive hurdle out of the way. Another thing to note : after this possibility being pointed out, MM tried hard to win over Distorted side, appearing town and voting SCV. May be bussing to save appearances.
    -SCV/Distorted. Yeah, it's WIFOM right? You don't think Distorted could pull this off? He can. Proof? If this pairing is true, he's doing it right now and you're buying it. Since they go this violently at eachother throat and BOTH OF THEM agree that there cannot be another choice than either of them, that may be intentional bussing of SCV to win infinite town trust for Distorted and win the game without a doubt.

Quick stop here to remind you that while we poor townies were stranded for the night, the Mafia had a whole 24 hours to think about a plan to execute that would bring them victory. Since the first option (Blink/SCV) is the most obvious and basically bland, I'm pretty sure to void it.
    Now, two things that might have happened : I'm pretty sure that if SCV was Mafia, and had access to a night chat, he would tell his comrades that he could buy Blink to his side. Both exposed similar thoughts and ambitions. I'm also pretty sure that if MM was Mafia with SCV, he then would tell him that he knew how to handle Distorted and that he would buy him off. Both are plausible, but seeing how late MM started to try to win Distorted to his side, that may not be it or a major fail since all he did at start was to frustrate him, and I don't think that frustrating him was a goal as Distorted's not the one to do slips and frustrations over petty things.

Many of you reading me are thinking that Blink is scum, or atleast scummy. He was one of the citizen roleclaimers, and acted like a citizen or mafia since as long as I can remember. That could have been a Mafia strategy to win items over. I don't remember his stance on items giveaway and calling, though. And by outing the Blink/SCV pairing of my list means that I THINK that Blink is town. We can not overlook the fact that he has a tendancy to lie. His vest claim could be a lie and he lied about not wanting to lynch Marluxion. I cannot give a reason right now why he would be acting like that, as I could not see enough of him (Blinkyann02 was a pain to read and the other Which Witch is Which is seemingly suspeded) so I cannot judge on meta. Even though I can not put a reasoning behind this, and even though he is acting scummy, I believe in my view of votings and players interactions more than lone tendancies - those are prone to be Town because they do NOT know their buddies and often only trusts themselves.

With Blink Town-aligned in my head now, I'll adress the Distorted/MM pairing : as the Blink/SCV one, their coordination was so poor and their interactions would be full of scum giveaway to be that. What kind of scum begs his scumbuddy for support after 24 hours of deliberation? I don't think even a beginner would do that.

We're down to 2 pairings now : SCV/MM and SCV/Distorted. From meta, we know that Distorted loves to fake arguments with his scum members to clear them if he's being lynched and vice-versa. With his intellect and manipulative behaviour, he could pull this off easily by making things look binary : "Now, I'm town and you lynch SCV, or I'm scum and SCV is town." This argument could steer town away from their lynches pre-Marluxion (Hybrid, Noz) to protect them if one of them was a scum too (Which Witch is Which throwback).
    That is why I'm advocating against lynching before near EoD2 because I want to investigate other people too as there's a key I'm missing somewhere.
    As I've explained before, MM seemed poorly organized coming out of the night, who could be a town tell if he didn't act out of character for too long - not pushing people, not organizing his train of thoughts unless challenged, not seeing obvious pairings and voting Distorted up - there was no point for all of that. MM almost alone caused as much confusion as Distorted at EoD1. That is a scum tell. I won't really go into details about SCV behaviour. He seems like way hard focused on lynching Distorted and nothing else. He's not searching for clues, he had clues about things that got verified later (hi thief?) and seems like he want himself killed. That's not how a townie play if he's trying to win.

As you can see, I can't really out one of these two, because I'm probably WIFOMing myself on the SCV/Distorted one. If it's the case, then Distorted is a fucking mastermind and maybe a psychopath too. But the probability exists and the threat it poses cannot get ignored by my paranoid mind. But as stated when I first started this post, Distorted actions were good for town because he allowed us to gather informations we would not have by simply lynching Marl calmly. He could have done that to throw this WIFOM right after, but at this moment we can't know that. So to ease my own mind, I'll see Distorted as town-aligned unless my theory confirms itself.

By elimination process, I think we can get a scum out of the SCV/MM pairing.
    So a MM lynch would give us the most informations out of all, for the moment.

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092
    Ganelon

Kira did you get a gun last night?

43. ISO #2093

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096
    Ganelon

I do not think Distorted is scum - a scummy Distorted would’ve pushed ME or MM.

47. ISO #2097
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Its very obvious Distorted is scum and he has revealed his scum mates Magoroth and Noz. This is an easy game now
    Cool story bro, cool story

48. ISO #2098

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I was afk. Also, why am on your scum list? I am one of the most pro-town players in the game.

@LightYagami, did you receive an item the night you were robbed? If so, what?
    I Did Receive An Item And I Was In fact Rob of Said Item As i Stated Prior In My Opening Statement Of The Day.

The Item Received & Stolen Was A Firearm.

Who It Came From I Do Not Know

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    For the lazy people out there, NO TLDR.
    So, here we are. I promised this and won't go back on my word, even though the work required to make this will be no fun. I do not think I will add quotes though, as it'll be too much of a strain for me. It's not even an iso but my point of view on the situation so isolating quotes from players could be useful for some pointers but I'm too lazy for that.

First of all, I will point an obvious thing that will be the basis of my train of thought, that should not be overlooked:
    EoD1 was a clusterfuck of confusion. By throwing people's votes around by taking town lead, Distorted made EoD a chaotic mess.
    Yeah, it's 100% his fault. But is he at fault? We know these two things :
    a. We agreed on a D1 lynch to gain information.
    b. When no powers are involved, voting patterns are the things that gives out the most informations.
    By throwing confusion at EoD, even though we were otherwise going for a peaceful lynch of Marluxion, we gained these informations.
    By throwing confusion, everybody could see that Distorted made it and make him answer for it.
    But in reality, his actions gave us a LOT MORE infos than the death of Marluxion could.

If he was Mafia, there was no need to put himself in the spotlight like he did. Would he think about a triple-WIFOMing to assure his victory? Would be hazardous at best since there was no guarantee people would defend him, even though he kinda expected MM to do it (As seen in his frustration towards MM posts after EoD1).
    Since voting patterns are important in day 1 and in general, what did that specific area told us?
    Hybrid, Noz and Marl went really really easily into L-2. (Even L-1 for Marl, and thank god I could not hammer.)
    Since bussing day 1 is a free pass to loose, we can guess that no mafia wanted them dead. So if one of them voted here, we could search for those who were against lynching them or pulled their votes out when things got out of hand. I went into the direction of sparing Hybrid myself, and you can see Distorted being responsible of the huge vote switch out of Noz and Marl.
    Voting patterns told us that getting MM or SCV to L-2 and beyond was impossible. You can blame it on AFK, or you can blame it on one of them (or both) being scum. As for MM, as he was top town read for most, he has a better excuse than SCV for it.
    Even though advocating for lynching Marluxion, Blink seemed to agree with Distorted but refused to coordinate his effort with Distorted. At the time, I think he thought Distorted to be scum so he intentionally disturbed his effort. Even I sensed something wrong at EoD, so can't blame him.

So, EoD1 comes, we lynch a poor Citizen named Marluxion. We now have a huge spotlight on Distorted, and three minor ones on MM, Blink, and SCV since two were the targets of Distorted and one was against his idea, basically. With this, we have put to the side the lesser active players. Which, statistically speaking could contain a portion of the Mafia.
    Nevertheless, it is clear that between Distorted/MM/Blink/SCV there is a scum, simply because SCV and Distorted counterclaimed themselves.
    As I've said in one of my first posts after Day 2, I've spent most of the 24 hours thinking about Distorted's playmaking at EoD. His manipulative behaviour that threw town into chaos bothered me, because of a simple rule : Mafia will throw confusion into town to win. It seems almost always true, but in this case, his actions were in fact good and beneficial for town, so we've found the exception.

From the facts stated above, and my own logic, I can extrapolate 3 different scenario, featuring 3 different teams. I will give a quick summary of the teams and my logic before going into details.
    -Blink/SCV. Most obvious of them all, both pushed to kill Distorted ASAP in Day 2. Blink did all he could to seem scum to MM's eyes. Since the behaviour of the combo is so obvious, it's the less likely of the three options.
    -SCV/MM. This is based on a strategy of fake arguing to make Distorted lynched while trying to win both sides of the coin. MM early reactions were inhabitual and I already stated in my last list of reads that I found him way less pushy this game. To the fact, MM reactions threw Distorted off, where it's clearly not in his meta as scum or town to be. That would allow MM to stay town-aligned after SCV lynch but by them damage would be already done, and with Distorted gone, a massive hurdle out of the way. Another thing to note : after this possibility being pointed out, MM tried hard to win over Distorted side, appearing town and voting SCV. May be bussing to save appearances.
    -SCV/Distorted. Yeah, it's WIFOM right? You don't think Distorted could pull this off? He can. Proof? If this pairing is true, he's doing it right now and you're buying it. Since they go this violently at eachother throat and BOTH OF THEM agree that there cannot be another choice than either of them, that may be intentional bussing of SCV to win infinite town trust for Distorted and win the game without a doubt.

Quick stop here to remind you that while we poor townies were stranded for the night, the Mafia had a whole 24 hours to think about a plan to execute that would bring them victory. Since the first option (Blink/SCV) is the most obvious and basically bland, I'm pretty sure to void it.
    Now, two things that might have happened : I'm pretty sure that if SCV was Mafia, and had access to a night chat, he would tell his comrades that he could buy Blink to his side. Both exposed similar thoughts and ambitions. I'm also pretty sure that if MM was Mafia with SCV, he then would tell him that he knew how to handle Distorted and that he would buy him off. Both are plausible, but seeing how late MM started to try to win Distorted to his side, that may not be it or a major fail since all he did at start was to frustrate him, and I don't think that frustrating him was a goal as Distorted's not the one to do slips and frustrations over petty things.

Many of you reading me are thinking that Blink is scum, or atleast scummy. He was one of the citizen roleclaimers, and acted like a citizen or mafia since as long as I can remember. That could have been a Mafia strategy to win items over. I don't remember his stance on items giveaway and calling, though. And by outing the Blink/SCV pairing of my list means that I THINK that Blink is town. We can not overlook the fact that he has a tendancy to lie. His vest claim could be a lie and he lied about not wanting to lynch Marluxion. I cannot give a reason right now why he would be acting like that, as I could not see enough of him (Blinkyann02 was a pain to read and the other Which Witch is Which is seemingly suspeded) so I cannot judge on meta. Even though I can not put a reasoning behind this, and even though he is acting scummy, I believe in my view of votings and players interactions more than lone tendancies - those are prone to be Town because they do NOT know their buddies and often only trusts themselves.

With Blink Town-aligned in my head now, I'll adress the Distorted/MM pairing : as the Blink/SCV one, their coordination was so poor and their interactions would be full of scum giveaway to be that. What kind of scum begs his scumbuddy for support after 24 hours of deliberation? I don't think even a beginner would do that.

We're down to 2 pairings now : SCV/MM and SCV/Distorted. From meta, we know that Distorted loves to fake arguments with his scum members to clear them if he's being lynched and vice-versa. With his intellect and manipulative behaviour, he could pull this off easily by making things look binary : "Now, I'm town and you lynch SCV, or I'm scum and SCV is town." This argument could steer town away from their lynches pre-Marluxion (Hybrid, Noz) to protect them if one of them was a scum too (Which Witch is Which throwback).
    That is why I'm advocating against lynching before near EoD2 because I want to investigate other people too as there's a key I'm missing somewhere.
    As I've explained before, MM seemed poorly organized coming out of the night, who could be a town tell if he didn't act out of character for too long - not pushing people, not organizing his train of thoughts unless challenged, not seeing obvious pairings and voting Distorted up - there was no point for all of that. MM almost alone caused as much confusion as Distorted at EoD1. That is a scum tell. I won't really go into details about SCV behaviour. He seems like way hard focused on lynching Distorted and nothing else. He's not searching for clues, he had clues about things that got verified later (hi thief?) and seems like he want himself killed. That's not how a townie play if he's trying to win.

As you can see, I can't really out one of these two, because I'm probably WIFOMing myself on the SCV/Distorted one. If it's the case, then Distorted is a fucking mastermind and maybe a psychopath too. But the probability exists and the threat it poses cannot get ignored by my paranoid mind. But as stated when I first started this post, Distorted actions were good for town because he allowed us to gather informations we would not have by simply lynching Marl calmly. He could have done that to throw this WIFOM right after, but at this moment we can't know that. So to ease my own mind, I'll see Distorted as town-aligned unless my theory confirms itself.

By elimination process, I think we can get a scum out of the SCV/MM pairing.
    So a MM lynch would give us the most informations out of all, for the moment.
    SCV scum is pretty much the basis behind all your theories. Blink willing to sacrifice himself to get SCV another night i find very very susp. 1 thing thats not mentioned in your post, both blink and SCV were pretty drunk coming during this - so sloppy play is expected.

I do not see a MM lynch as a good idea with all signs pointing to SCV. That allows for a scum to confirmed get another gun, Efe shoots me, SCV or blink will be able to use a vest if they have 1. it gives too much power to scums.

Yes, the chaos at EoD was to find alignments. Look at my posts throughout the game - i argue hard that L-1 will tell us more info than even a lynch, and i stick by that. I tried to see how many L-1 votes i could cause EoD.

Once again: all your theories (with the exception of a big big outlier lol) state that SCV is scum. Why go for a 50/50 rather than a 99/1? on that 50/50 also, 1 of them is trying to sacrfiice themself for SCV, obviously showing that 1 more night has a HUGE benefit for the mafia. allowing SCV to go and lynching the guy who wasnt the most susp to me is NOT a good course of action at all.

My vote remains on SCV - let Noz visit magoroth tongiht he can check who the gun came from. let any other TPRs check it out.

@Magoroth i suggest a shot on blink as well. Fiel, i now have a slight susp towards you. Incredible post but i dont understand how you can logically think going for osmeone who is scum in 2 of your 5 theories a good choice, while SCV is scum in 4 of your 5.