Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 3805
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hybrid is offline, gonna check that.
    Yeah he's not on blizz either so he probably won't check in before very close to EoD, or just not at all
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Hybrid is at L-2 currently, quit voting him up! He's not even online
    We got 2h 40mins before EoD. Also mind to give me a summary of your reasons to vote me? Reasons to vote Noz? Reasons to vote efe? @LightYagami
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    why cant you people accept me for being polite why is it so hard for me to be social why do you guys hate me when im sooo nice and respect me when im rude
    Because only saying you're polite doesn't make things move could you please be polite AND contribute? Thanks.

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

first why wont anyone except scv want to give me a gun? i am thanks to distorted british style polite now POLITE which also forces me to be PACIFIST i cant shoot anyone until i can prove distorted a proveless point ffs

And How Did Noz Type More Than Me? No Comments Here
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    AS of right now I'd lynch Noz, rumox, marl, naz over hybrid ffs ppl get ya heads outta ya arse
    So you feel Hybrid is town? Based on what o.O

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

Reply to the general statement: lynching Hybrid does not give us information.

It's false. So many people defended/pushed Hybrid and the cause of inactives. That, alone, gives information if Hybrid dies. Then comes Noz_Bugz, being voted because... he's active and town-like? Could his voters be right? Hybrid, as an inactive, gives more information than Hybrid's posts. He "represents" the inactivity in this game lol. If he was to flip scum, we'd not only look at non voters, as Distorted, Blink and Rumox said. We'd look at the entire case of inactive lynches.

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im starting to get a strong feeling like this as well lol
    Could you please put all of this in a summary? Usually I'd do that myself but we're lacking of time and I got a lot of reading to do

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No i don't because i feel you are not acting like your normal self (altho i feel like you have a polite side also) i feel you have an alternate agenda and by veing polite you are actually trolling us all(as possibly rigger?)
    Interesting point here. Efekannn doesn't seem to know enough or to have strange interactions to be a Mafia member. But a Rigger? That would actually make sense. I'll try to make an ISO of efekannn later, but it won't be my priority because 1: I GOT READING TO DO

2: i dont want to iso lame text...

15. ISO #1265

Because only saying you're polite doesn't make things move could you please be polite AND contribute? Thanks.
    polite = contributing sir

do you want a bit of emotional support? i hope you have a niceeee day

btw about the guy who uses my tactic earlier on why does he think that im gonna give a read list?

the deal is distorteds death for my read list im sorry distorted mad me made the deal and i cant change it because i respect it because im freaking polite

but anyway i already am on the last stage(acceptance) on the 5 stages of grief and all thanks to our town read distorted

distorted is town i will fully protect him and if he dies then ill give a read list like i always do
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #1266

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Having my vote on
    -vote marshmallow marshall

I ll explain when i m finished
    Yeah, I'm starting to see something in that direction myself
    Elaborate.

17. ISO #1267

Could you please put all of this in a summary? Usually I'd do that myself but we're lacking of time and I got a lot of reading to do
    its at this point a strong gut feeling. mainly because a big mix of the people are voting him whom I would pair up as scum teams or town. There is no real solid line defining which groups I was thinking about and voting.

Rumox, Noz, Hybrid i could have seen, but hybrid is now being pushed by noz. and noz being a scumread of mine its odd he's now voting hybrid.

SCV is a more scum read also voting hybrid but i had him more neutral.

My bigger scum reads rumox, noz, ect were not on him earlier, but as i said noz is on him now.

Magoroth doesnt sound too opposed to a hybrid lynch, more i thikn he is taking his time using the time we have.

MM for some reason is pushing on hybrid, while at the same time telling people not to vote yet =P i had an early scum read on you but later more town leaned.

If hybrid is scum that really leaves Blink, marl or fielz to be his partner...which he wants to lynch either of them over hybrid (could be a ploy, but dont think so)

Hybrid could be with Fielz and Marl....but i see marls genuine confusion in trying to figure this out as real. his reads are nowhere near as specific as last game, and he seems to be lacking that "sure feeling" behind his posts that rumox now has.

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    MM was the topic of my next write up but to stay relevant I'll just keep it simple.

During my pressure of Distorted regarding Sheep, MM was in the same boat as Distorted regarding driving the pressure. This isn't average pressure these guys were doing. It was straight up you ARE scum. I still painted Distorted as the driving force but MM was just as much in it as him. NOW, the suspect thing... when I clarified my reasoning of pressuring Distorted MM seemed to have forgotten his participation was almost as equal as Distorted in the HARD pressure. Yet he was quick to turn on Distorted and scum label him for essentially doing the same thing. Again they both were justified in their actions. But when a train is forming or potentially forming, the driving force must be looked at as well.

?
    I voted Sheep =)

I started the pressure, you may look back at Sheep's first posts. Actually, why did you put pressure on Distorted instead of me, if you believe I was "pressuring too hard"? Also, there's no "too hard" pressure unless it leads to a turbo mislynch. The ONLY scummy thing I saw in Distorted's play is that he didn't want to put his vote, which is very unusual for him. Then it made the rest scummy. But I don't get your point.

20. ISO #1270

Interesting point here. Efekannn doesn't seem to know enough or to have strange interactions to be a Mafia member. But a Rigger? That would actually make sense. I'll try to make an ISO of efekannn later, but it won't be my priority because 1: I GOT READING TO DO

2: i dont want to iso lame text...
    im sooo sorryyy for being suspicous m8 im being polite so i need to follow the rules and the rules say to trust no one even myself and dont give your role to anyone
    distorted made me polite and im thankful for it

my estimation when this game would end is 2 weeks

i will leave this community in 2 weeks then

(im gonna post a out of topic post about my short trip in london with our class and other schools soon)
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

I voted Sheep =)

I started the pressure, you may look back at Sheep's first posts. Actually, why did you put pressure on Distorted instead of me, if you believe I was "pressuring too hard"? Also, there's no "too hard" pressure unless it leads to a turbo mislynch. The ONLY scummy thing I saw in Distorted's play is that he didn't want to put his vote, which is very unusual for him. Then it made the rest scummy. But I don't get your point.
    i didnt want to play my vote because he was already at L-4/3 i didnt want a train to start.

23. ISO #1273

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    polite = contributing sir

do you want a bit of emotional support? i hope you have a niceeee day

btw about the guy who uses my tactic earlier on why does he think that im gonna give a read list?

the deal is distorteds death for my read list im sorry distorted mad me made the deal and i cant change it because i respect it because im freaking polite

but anyway i already am on the last stage(acceptance) on the 5 stages of grief and all thanks to our town read distorted

distorted is town i will fully protect him and if he dies then ill give a read list like i always do
    ffs efe i told you to leave fred alone there is no deal lol.

24. ISO #1274

its at this point a strong gut feeling. mainly because a big mix of the people are voting him whom I would pair up as scum teams or town. There is no real solid line defining which groups I was thinking about and voting.

Rumox, Noz, Hybrid i could have seen, but hybrid is now being pushed by noz. and noz being a scumread of mine its odd he's now voting hybrid.

My bigger scum reads rumox, noz, ect were not on him earlier, but as i said noz is on him now.

Magoroth doesnt sound too opposed to a hybrid lynch, more i thikn he is taking his time using the time we have.

MM for some reason is pushing on hybrid, while at the same time telling people not to vote yet =P i had an early scum read on you but later more town leaned.

If hybrid is scum that really leaves Blink, marl or fielz to be his partner...which he wants to lynch either of them over hybrid (could be a ploy, but dont think so)

Hybrid could be with Fielz and Marl....but i see marls genuine confusion in trying to figure this out as real. his reads are nowhere near as specific as last game, and he seems to be lacking that "sure feeling" behind his posts that rumox now has.
    Hmm... There's ONE part of your post that really makes me doubt. The red part. I didn't think about that... If Hybrid is scum, who didn't want to see him lynched AT ALL? Is he being scapegoated hard?
    -unvote
    Holy crap I'm going to read more, and I don't want a lynch on Hybrid, not yet. When I'll have read more I'll say if I put my vote back on him. If I do, it'll be with intent to lynch.

25. ISO #1275

-vote Scvmurderer

im soooo sooo sorryy m8 but the rules say i need to vote the most suspicious one and my own thought rule brain book say its most likely you in a metasarcastic way
    i dont vote you because i hate you but because you are suspicious i hope the others wont agree with me but still im soooo soooooo sorry i hope you have a nice day gl hf haha
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277
    Ganelon

I'm ambivalent about a Hybrid lynch. I REALLY don't like the way everyone started to vote him up after everyone realised he was inactive - I was actually partially responsible for this, so I'm kinda trying to undo the damage I caused. That being said, notice how rumox read you as scum back then but is voting up Hybrid for being inactive? Way to dodge responsibility there, mate. +++scum points. (to rumox).

And... Efekannn. Forgive me but I haven't read any of his posts - I simply refuse to do so, they're literally all of them shitposts. I am waiting to see how everything turns out...

By the way, one strong case in Hybrid's favour is the fact that he insulted Efekan at the beginning - wouldn't he be trying to buddy him like he usually does just to gain his vote?

Also, to return to what I said earlier, Fielz has been conspicuously silent.

I AM GOING TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING: ANYONE WHO DOES NOT INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN TODAY'S LYNCH WILL BE MY PRIME SUSPECT TOMORROW. And by 'involve' I don't mean vote - I mean contribute ideas, accuse people, give us your reads, stuff like that.

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    And 1 more thing. I want to have a night protection on me. I ll use it no matter what. I dont think rigger woulda give me sth to me.
    Hm. Why? @Hybrid

30. ISO #1280

@Noz_Bugz you keep saying you have strategies you will reveal tomorrow. Spill them out, I want to hear if you really have some valueble strategies or not or im gonna start pushing at you.

@Scvmurderer is some1 else im getting more susp of just from how different his gameplay is from last game (literally 2-3 days ago)
    I don't believe I ever said that I said there was a potenetial MAFIA strat but not a townstrat
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

-vote scvmurderer
    ? The scapetrain of meta? elaborate please

33. ISO #1283

I'm ambivalent about a Hybrid lynch. I REALLY don't like the way everyone started to vote him up after everyone realised he was inactive - I was actually partially responsible for this, so I'm kinda trying to undo the damage I caused. That being said, notice how rumox read you as scum back then but is voting up Hybrid for being inactive? Way to dodge responsibility there, mate. +++scum points. (to rumox).

And... Efekannn. Forgive me but I haven't read any of his posts - I simply refuse to do so, they're literally all of them shitposts. I am waiting to see how everything turns out...

By the way, one strong case in Hybrid's favour is the fact that he insulted Efekan at the beginning - wouldn't he be trying to buddy him like he usually does just to gain his vote?

I AM GOING TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING: ANYONE WHO DOES NOT INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN TODAY'S LYNCH WILL BE MY PRIME SUSPECT TOMORROW. And by 'involve' I don't mean vote - I mean contribute ideas, accuse people, give us your reads, stuff like that.
    i will hop on this train tomorrow as well

34. ISO #1284

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Then we lynch him, if this is town i'm gonna pisssedd
    Interesting post... Why are you SO convinced you're scum? You don't know his meta, and meta was the only real thing I was voting him for.

35. ISO #1285

Interesting post... Why are you SO convinced you're scum? You don't know his meta, and meta was the only real thing I was voting him for.
    He's scum* lol..

36. ISO #1286

I don't believe I ever said that I said there was a potenetial MAFIA strat but not a townstrat
    My point is a Rigger could hide as a TPR saying they won't use items because they need to do their ability. Thats my idea also i had an idea which I'll flesh out soonTM for a potenial mafia strat
    @Noz_Bugz

37. ISO #1287

he hasn't given a solid defense, Guilty till proven innocent. I'm odd like that
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

stop "being polite" to everyone and just leave the specific people alone that you tend to get to in the discord.

Now, moving on since all you are doing is drawing this entire game offtopic and about yourself.

i will keep being polite to everyone i already decided it and accepted it i am trough with the 5 stages of grief im gonna be honest and polite and you will not stop me!
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

I am cancelling my vote atm, I am in favour of either a Scvmurderer/MM/Fiel/Rumox lynch today, in this order.

43. ISO #1293
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

44. ISO #1294

3 Thieves? 2 of them could act practically as role blockers while one would be out shooting people. That's overpowered unless the town has 3 gunsmiths and no armor smiths
    With 3 gunsmiths, it would be overpowered AGAIN. It would force us to SHOOT someone just so our guns wouldn't be stolen by scum - the likelihood of shooting a townie is fairly high, at 70 or so per cent. That's not my definition of balanced imo
    If:

10 town, 3 Mafiosi, 1 Rigger

8 town, 2 mafiosi, 1 rigger/8 town, 3 mafiosi, 1 rigger

That's way too strong. No way scum has 3 thieves.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    LOL. You noticed the , right? I also said SJ said he was making balanced setups. There's no way it happens... Now you vote me for a troll post LOLLLL tell me the real reason of that vote. You said you "started seeing something" about me. This line of posts is very town-like, because you are obviously scumhunting. But you're not telling everything. Or you're just stupid and voting me for a shitpost. :P

45. ISO #1295

i forgive you its my own fault i am the one who would have been actually sorry for you
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #1296

he hasn't given a solid defense, Guilty till proven innocent. I'm odd like that
    -vote Noz_Bugz
    Nope. I don't buy that, what's the real motivation behind your vote?

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

-vote Scvmurderer
    Why? What exactly makes Scv scummy? It's rare I don't scumread him, but this time I don't.

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300