User Tag List

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1743
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    lol well hybrid coming in here swinging, rata voting with efekannns random theory here - then rata and hybrid playing around about being mafia. I see it as careless just due to they know its over. I do that in the mod, when its GG just start trolling. Hybrid didn't even comment for leads, ask people whats going on or anything, he just came in with an agenda =P
    Hold the fuck up, I'm not going along with efekannn's thing. I'm siding with efekannn in this matter for the sole purpose of you've basically confessed you were scum in the first hour of the day.

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Hold the fuck up, I'm not going along with efekannn's thing. I'm siding with efekannn in this matter for the sole purpose of you've basically confessed you were scum in the first hour of the day.
    you mean the same way that you kept saying that you and hybrid are talking in mafia chat? rofl dont try to pull that on me

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    my lynch wont happen, ever. just because you are trying so hard to sheep people to me, that doesnt mean that you ll accomplish it
    So you're playing jester?
    Alos stop typing so fucking fast, i type very slow and can't make a message with "new replies posted".
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    So you're playing jester?
    Alos stop typing so fucking fast, i type very slow and can't make a message with "new replies posted".
    lol sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

lol sorry
    the combination of being sorry and having lot s of fun out of it. it s imba you should try it @Arsonist

11. ISO #1411

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    you mean that very same way magoroth ignored my pressure on him?

YOU GAVE HIM THE ORDER I KNOW IT!
    Nah I would have told him to side with you to attempt to recruit a vote, not ignore. If some1 ignores you they need more expereince in FM since you will push them harder, and he was new. I wouldent put him in that scenario lol

12. ISO #1412

He was kinda just, lurking?
    Seriously, rato is kinda a lurker, copies town/scum lists and votes with other pepole
    He also has a lack of posts like me but i don't fucking care about it.
    I'm not lurking, my internet went out so I took a shower while I reset my network. Y'all posted 5 pages of shit since then.

I also have to get a review thing made before 6 for my students. This is kinda stressing me out. Go ahead and kill me, you're wrong though. When I flip town, kill Distorted. Thx.

13. ISO #1413

Nah I would have told him to side with you to attempt to recruit a vote, not ignore. If some1 ignores you they need more expereince in FM since you will push them harder, and he was new. I wouldent put him in that scenario lol
    i would because that normie always got killed because of me even by accident :/

14. ISO #1414

I'm not lurking, my internet went out so I took a shower while I reset my network. Y'all posted 5 pages of shit since then.

I also have to get a review thing made before 6 for my students. This is kinda stressing me out. Go ahead and kill me, you're wrong though. When I flip town, kill Distorted. Thx.
    ''When I flip town, kill Distorted. Thx.''

THATS SCUMMY AF CONSIDERING THE FACT YOU WONT GET LYNCHED!

15. ISO #1415

well, since I got 1 mafia, trust me on 1 more lynch. If I am wrong, either lynch me tomorrow or I will step back. But there is 0 way hybrid is a town here =P I think he knows he came into a pretty done game lol I can't see any logic to why he is doing what he is.

@Ratatoskr

16. ISO #1416

-vote hybrid

my vote stays here - any town should have a very easy time deciding this. lol
    My vote just changed.
    -vote Distorted

He just give us lead against that turkish guy, that trolls and says he's maf, for purpose.
    Shiposting is just fine for me, ONLY shitposting is scummy.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

17. ISO #1417

thats a lie lol you know that better siding with me always comes with a betrayal later on i even warned us eachother after one of your mafia games

18. ISO #1418

you mean the same way that you kept saying that you and hybrid are talking in mafia chat? rofl dont try to pull that on me
    Sarcasm in response to accusations is different than "This is our ship now!"

In the post I voted you in, I also quoted what you had said that caused the vote.

19. ISO #1419

well, since I got 1 mafia, trust me on 1 more lynch. If I am wrong, either lynch me tomorrow or I will step back. But there is 0 way hybrid is a town here =P I think he knows he came into a pretty done game lol I can't see any logic to why he is doing what he is.

@Ratatoskr
    stop taking all credit for Magoroth... thats stealing af he was my lynch NOW IM REALLY MAD GET DISTORTED IM GONNA RAGE AND PUNCH MY PILLOW!

20. ISO #1420

@Ratatoskr
    You're not town for me too.

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

''When I flip town, kill Distorted. Thx.''

THATS SCUMMY AF CONSIDERING THE FACT YOU WONT GET LYNCHED!
    Well considering where I was in catching up on the reading, it looked like y'all were looking to kill me. Which, I have a test tomorrow and students I have to prepare for it so it honestly would help me out a bit to be dead. But it's fine, I'll figure shit out even if I live.

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

distorted manipulated others and ignored my theory like magoroth thats scummy af and im mad because of that actually im mad because distorted is stealing all credit on the magoroth lynch which is mine he is trying to look towny and nobody realizes it said that like 10 times now and nobody sees it Y'all blind only arsonist and soviet the gay towny and hybrid could actually understand it

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

distorted manipulated others and ignored my theory like magoroth thats scummy af and im mad because of that actually im mad because distorted is stealing all credit on the magoroth lynch which is mine he is trying to look towny and nobody realizes it said that like 10 times now and nobody sees it Y'all blind only arsonist and soviet the gay towny and hybrid could actually understand it
    Your entire theory was based on me being scum lol but i could have easily scapegoated arsonist instead of voting Magoroth. Fact is, I thought you were a better player than this, apparnetly i was wrong and you just rage out of emotion and vote who "pissses you off".

Hybrid just played you so hard efe rofl

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

Your entire theory was based on me being scum lol but i could have easily scapegoated arsonist instead of voting Magoroth. Fact is, I thought you were a better player than this, apparnetly i was wrong and you just rage out of emotion and vote who "pissses you off".

Hybrid just played jester, you really believed his poor and a part of joke LAMIST?
    It still had no sense, you also claimed mag lynch theory, while you was just agering with it.

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

i've done nothing since i m the man who knows nothing about the game
    you've broughten this to yourself. not that i ve done it but that you have failed to pressure on a guy who has no slightly knowledge of the game. srsly i only know what you ve guys typed at p1 and after this day s start.

now i l sleep. not like we are gonna be having a real arguement here since you are just gonna type "hybrid shitposted, he must be scum cuz he plays serious all the time ooo" and try to get the votes on me
    yikes

36. ISO #1436

@Hybrid @Scvmurderer @Marshmallow Marshall

COME VOTE ME SO U CAN MOVE ON TO HYBRID
    naw not yet,i dont know the game just yet. My last post was this so now bye.

37. ISO #1437

you've broughten this to yourself. not that i ve done it but that you have failed to pressure on a guy who has no slightly knowledge of the game. srsly i only know what you ve guys typed at p1 and after this day s start.

now i l sleep. not like we are gonna be having a real arguement here since you are just gonna type "hybrid shitposted, he must be scum cuz he plays serious all the time ooo" and try to get the votes on me
    yikes
    Ok, vote distorted, actually efeblink voted for mag 1st.
    That words that you just said is already a clue against him.

You posted shit, but it was a lack of messages, then, he voted for you for that.
    Scummish lead.

38. ISO #1438

yikes
    lol all you did was come here and side with efekannn. trust me, having rata (scum) and 2 trolls voting me i dont consider a "failed pressure". I just dont see the need to talk to efe like a child as you do, but it seems thats what works with him lol so maybe that strategy will help pressure in situations where it is needed.

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

youre taunting me you know with that? hybrid didnt OUTPLAY ME! Hybrid Is Way Too Dumb For That And Also You May Have Scapegoated Arsonist But The Idea Of Lynching And Getting Magoroth Was Mine YOU ARE A STEALER AND A LIAR AND A MANIPULATOR DOING ANYTHING FOR THE GODDAMN TOWN STATUS YOU RUINED YOUR OWN GAME JUST GET LYNCHED YOUR BLUFFS WONT WORK THEY ARE MY TACTIC LYNCH HIM FFS!

41. ISO #1441

Ok, vote distorted, actually efeblink voted for mag 1st.
    That words that you just said is already a clue against him.

You posted shit, but it was a lack of messages, then, he voted for you for that.
    Scummish lead.
    dude go back and look. You got to L-2 with everyone wanting to lynch you and i called it to magoroth instead. I could have easily voted you and SCV would have hammered.

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

youre taunting me you know with that? hybrid didnt OUTPLAY ME! Hybrid Is Way Too Dumb For That And Also You May Have Scapegoated Arsonist But The Idea Of Lynching And Getting Magoroth Was Mine YOU ARE A STEALER AND A LIAR AND A MANIPULATOR DOING ANYTHING FOR THE GODDAMN TOWN STATUS YOU RUINED YOUR OWN GAME JUST GET LYNCHED YOUR BLUFFS WONT WORK THEY ARE MY TACTIC LYNCH HIM FFS!
    you just got outplayed by hybrid dude. lol

44. ISO #1444

lol all you did was come here and side with efekannn. trust me, having rata (scum) and 2 trolls voting me i dont consider a "failed pressure". I just dont see the need to talk to efe like a child as you do, but it seems thats what works with him lol so maybe that strategy will help pressure in situations where it is needed.
    youre encouraging me to side with hybrid i hope blink listens to this and acts accordingly (not gonna say what im implying hehe)

45. ISO #1445

Yes, sir.

46. ISO #1446

Distorted Is A Stealer And A Manipulator All Of You Are Blind Enough To Trust Him Again
    im not saying i was the ONLY person with the idea. But Arsonist was the lined up lynch for the day by the majority. He was at L-2. I called for saying Magoroth instead. Yeah, part of that decision was based on your reads on me and magoroth as well and because of MMs as well.

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

im not saying i was the ONLY person with the idea. But Arsonist was the lined up lynch for the day by the majority. He was at L-2. I called for saying Magoroth instead. Yeah, part of that decision was based on your reads on me and magoroth as well and because of MMs as well.
    i hate you youre not my friend Magoroth Was My Lynch FFS!

49. ISO #1449

i hate you youre not my friend Magoroth Was My Lynch FFS!
    you were the FIRST person who pushed Magoroth and read him as scum YES. But he was not the person the town was going to lynch that day - Arsonist was. Due to the huge argueing and stuff with MM, him and me voting together was able to get Magoroth lynched over Arsonist. Nobody is saying it was not your idea first. but we came with the voting power to get it done.

50. ISO #1450