S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Also - I am a town (obviously I claim this lol) but yeah, I myself am a little worried about what would happen from an MM flip. I have no idea what MM is, if MM flips scum it might throw me under the bus. Before I ever logged on, before I posted anything, it almost seemed from reading like there was an MM-Soviet alliance. That makes me a little uneasy.
    I would legit not buddy an AFK if I was scum...

Legit comment to everyone: don't you feel like I'm the perfect scapegoat atm? https://lyricstranslate.com/en/la-v%C...9-truth.html-2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA3hNz5KQ34 Don't you guys feel like I'm being used as the perfect lynch to confuse everyone? Because that's what I'm getting atm. Plus, I find @Blinkykannn07 's current interactions with me strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and please explain the info that each person would give. Having the most posts is NOT having the most info lol Your lynch would tell me more than MMs.
    I didn't do that last game either and I was town (EYE ROLLS SO HARD I EXPLODE, IM WRITING THIS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE LURKING AND READING THIS DEBATE WITHOUT COMMENTING THIS IS WHAT I DID LAST GAME AND WHY TOWN LAST).

I can go through and try to figure out what lynches will give. It's gonna take a little while, so don't turbo lynch in the next hour or two. Also - maybe someone who was here can tell us what each flip would mean from people's roles, starting with the people at the top? ASKING PEOPLE WHO HAVE KEPT UP WITH EVERYTHING AND DIDN'T SPEED READ THROUGH 30 PAGES OF SHITPOSTS.

3. ISO #703

It seems like there is an MM/Soviet v. Distorted team going on?

I'm not trying to team with MM So that I can keep track of this, who has spoken on Distorted's behalf? I also noted Ozy liked my idea.

I agree there's a concern in encouraging people not to post. But at the same time, I think the benefit from being able to decipher things from whoever we lynch day 1 would overpower this concern.
    answer the qeustions presnted to you over the last 3 pages before the yget lost and you can start using the excuse "i cant find them"

4. ISO #704

well, you fell into "my trap" of pushing at innactives to see who would defend. and you STILL are in it defending lol
    Maybe it's because I think it's right? ^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #705

you also completely skipped over ALL OF MY QUESTIONS.

ANSWER PEOPLES QUESTIONS PLZ?
    u still sit here accusing. Give your read on MM, give your read on Me. Explain HOW your BS strategy WOULD GIVE THE MOST INFO?? and what info?
    see post #689 and #692 you numbnuts

6. ISO #706

I didn't do that last game either and I was town (EYE ROLLS SO HARD I EXPLODE, IM WRITING THIS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE LURKING AND READING THIS DEBATE WITHOUT COMMENTING THIS IS WHAT I DID LAST GAME AND WHY TOWN LAST).

I can go through and try to figure out what lynches will give. It's gonna take a little while, so don't turbo lynch in the next hour or two. Also - maybe someone who was here can tell us what each flip would mean from people's roles, starting with the people at the top? ASKING PEOPLE WHO HAVE KEPT UP WITH EVERYTHING AND DIDN'T SPEED READ THROUGH 30 PAGES OF SHITPOSTS.
    Posting this here so i can refer back. As of now you are reading back to find what information you would get from each lynch.
    odd you start pushing that before you even know rofl what if there is no info? u dont know apparently, sounds like u are hopping on a strategy that will save your ass. POST USEFUL SHIT THAT TAKES EFFORT - and stop just posting "30% chance so lets lynch a high post count because on paper that sounds like it gives more info" PROVE IT - PUT IN THE EFFORT TO MAKE THAT WORTH SOMETHING. You are just trying to "sound" towny right now.

-vote soviet_love

7. ISO #707

Holy shit you guys posted 5 pages in the last time i was here. That took my whole bloody break to read lmao. Back to work for me. Also MM is see scum. He still flip flopping on literally everything but his town read on rata.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

@Marshmallow Marshall What is a strategy you see the town should adopt?

I mean I like my strategy of going for low post counts, because not only will we see more information and scums forcing themselves to talk if they are lynching, but a lot more opportunities to catch slips.

Soviet is suggesting lynching higher post counts, with Ozy in favor (just due to less posting/reading).

What is your opinions on all of this? (my strategy, soviets strategy, whats your strategy?)
    You're obviously gonna jump on me whatever I answer to that lol. I want to lynch high post counts too, and people that give a nice amount of information. And you are kinda the core of all the suspicions I have, Distorted. I think Arsonist might be town just because you use him as a scapeboat.

10. ISO #710

im open for a soviet lynch, but i prefer a MM lynch.

@Soviet_Love you said you want a high post count lynch for info, well come to MM then. u get exactly what u want, highest post count so that is the most information according to you. so you better start posting useful shit with that.

and @Soviet_Love and @Marshmallow Marshall please explain what my lynch would reveal alignment wise.

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're obviously gonna jump on me whatever I answer to that lol. I want to lynch high post counts too, and people that give a nice amount of information. And you are kinda the core of all the suspicions I have, Distorted. I think Arsonist might be town just because you use him as a scapeboat.
    nah u went after arsonist, i wrote him as more town than you and soviet, dont twist my words.

SOVIET + MM TEAM calling it now.

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

Yeah I think Distorted is acting irrationally aggressive, scum-painting everyone. The last page or two of interactions has hardened my original pretty random-vote.
    this post rigt here is trying to frame what i am doing into "absolutes" it is a complete scum tactic.

14. ISO #714

Posting this here so i can refer back. As of now you are reading back to find what information you would get from each lynch.
    odd you start pushing that before you even know rofl what if there is no info? u dont know apparently, sounds like u are hopping on a strategy that will save your ass. POST USEFUL SHIT THAT TAKES EFFORT - and stop just posting "30% chance so lets lynch a high post count because on paper that sounds like it gives more info" PROVE IT - PUT IN THE EFFORT TO MAKE THAT WORTH SOMETHING. You are just trying to "sound" towny right now.

-vote soviet_love
    You're trying too hard to look scumhunting lol, now I'm talking to SUPERPAINTER! He PAINTS! He LYNCHES! A bird? A plane? NO! IT'S SUPERPAINTER!!!

15. ISO #715

You know what, from how tunnel visioned MM is on trying to get a lynch on me im going to keep my vote here. maybe soviet is just a sheep who donest want to keep up on reading, thats why the posts are so lacking. but there is no way MM is a town.

-vote marshmallow marshall

@Soviet_Love you said your in favor of lynching high post counts, and you said you would lynch MM - prove it, or let's see if his name was just there for covering purposes.

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

im open for a soviet lynch, but i prefer a MM lynch.

@Soviet_Love you said you want a high post count lynch for info, well come to MM then. u get exactly what u want, highest post count so that is the most information according to you. so you better start posting useful shit with that.

and @Soviet_Love and @Marshmallow Marshall please explain what my lynch would reveal alignment wise.
    Logical fallacy & word twisting. Your lynch would reveal: information on me and rata, on Arsonist and Soviet (confirming them both), you threw FoS at OzyWho earlier in a way a scum wouldn't do to his partner. Basically on everyone. It would also make blinkskater get in a weird position if you were to flip scum.

Also fuck me, I wrote a "scapeboat"...

18. ISO #718

SOVIET AND MM ARE TRYING TO GET MM OFF THE TOP VOTED LIST RIGHT NOW - I am betting they are both scum trying to get the majority of votes sitting off of him. that is the goal they are doing right here

MM playstyle is tunnel visioned af right now, something I have not seem him do EVER as town.

my vote stays here, and it will take a LOT to persuade me otherwise.

19. ISO #719

just you and MM is everyone? well i guess its 66% of ur team =P
    It's 2/7 of my team, I think.

20. ISO #720

Logical fallacy & word twisting. Your lynch would reveal: information on me and rata, on Arsonist and Soviet (confirming them both), you threw FoS at OzyWho earlier in a way a scum wouldn't do to his partner. Basically on everyone. It would also make blinkskater get in a weird position if you were to flip scum.

You are not town.

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

SOVIET AND MM ARE TRYING TO GET MM OFF THE TOP VOTED LIST RIGHT NOW - I am betting they are both scum trying to get the majority of votes sitting off of him. that is the goal they are doing right here

MM playstyle is tunnel visioned af right now, something I have not seem him do EVER as town.

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT I always tunnel my suspects in this kind of setups just look at what I did to Whad in The Return of Haloden.

23. ISO #723

Just want to say I don't think Distorted as scum wold necessarily "confirm" me. I don't know if anyone's lynch is going to "confirm" someone as town or scum until way later. Just want to make my thoughts on this statement known!

24. ISO #724

I also notice you said a thing similar to that about taking a lot to move your vote elsewhere on someone else at start of game. Just pointing it out ^^

25. ISO #725

who have i painted as scum besides you and now soviet
    You tried to paint Arsonist and Rata earlier, but gave up on it when I pointed it out several times.

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

@Marluxion , your thoughts about me, soviet and distorted? Ik you're prolly sleeping :P

28. ISO #728

You tried to paint Arsonist and Rata earlier, but gave up on it when I pointed it out several times.
    Rata I missed a comment he made - so i withdrew that.

I paitned YOU defending both arsonist and Soviet saying you are defending 1 of the scum - you then targetted arsonist (could be planned) but i believe you and soviet most likely (still COULD be arson, doubt it though) are scum.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

Rata I missed a comment he made - so i withdrew that.

I paitned YOU defending both arsonist and Soviet saying you are defending 1 of the scum - you then targetted arsonist (could be planned) but i believe you and soviet most likely (still COULD be arson, doubt it though) are scum.
    A young man with long hair was climbing the Golgotha
    The mindless crowd
    Was rejoycing
    Pilate was right not to shoot at random
    In a way it was wiser
    To kill a single man
    That young man has told the truth
    He will be executed

32. ISO #732

but I will post this again

You are NOT town
    Lol you're literally discrediting my simple mentions LOLLLL

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

BTW: look at last game (the end game comments) were MM defends the exact thing im doing by pressuring people as PRO TOWN. Now all of a sudden in this game its a scum tactic? yeah no dude.

my vote stays on you.

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Eh, I don't particularly like his strategy for the same reason you provided though. It encourages scum to talk less, and that's not what we want.
    Oh you make me think about something: this is for the D1 lynch. NOT for next lynches. We must gain info, and then lynch about our reads. One meaningful lynch should be enough to give us enough stuff to read people.

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

BTW: look at last game (the end game comments) were MM defends the exact thing im doing by pressuring people as PRO TOWN. Now all of a sudden in this game its a scum tactic? yeah no dude.

my vote stays on you.
    Lol you twisting my words again... I said pressuring people was right, not painting two other players and using pressure as a cover for lynch setup.

41. ISO #741

Oh you make me think about something: this is for the D1 lynch. NOT for next lynches. We must gain info, and then lynch about our reads. One meaningful lynch should be enough to give us enough stuff to read people.
    you still have not provided anyhting my lynch would provide, good try. you keep "speaking" of info, but trust me it will never come from you, it will be a constant thing you talk about and use as a crutch to make what you are doing sound "towny" shit you provided more info last game!

42. ISO #742

------

Plus, I find @Blinkykannn07 's current interactions with me strange.
    Yeah, I have found Blinky to be suspicious a couple of times this game so far. I was planning to look into it tommorow and make a case against him if anything is there.

------

odd you start pushing that before you even know rofl what if there is no info?
    Dude, chill. He was explaining the general idea of his strategy/idea. He just read through 600+posts, this is not the time to ask him for specifics.

------

Yeah I think Distorted is acting irrationally aggressive, scum-painting everyone. The last page or two of interactions has hardened my original pretty random-vote.
    Nah, I think he just wanted to get his point across about lynching an inactive. Not being heard feels like being assaulted, offense is his defense. I feel like it's natural. Nothing scummy.

------

Putting gasoline in the fire LOL

------

You're trying too hard to look scumhunting lol, now I'm talking to SUPERPAINTER! He PAINTS! He LYNCHES! A bird? A plane? NO! IT'S SUPERPAINTER!!!
    Are you actually provoking him on purpose? wtf

------

SOVIET AND MM ARE TRYING TO GET MM OFF THE TOP VOTED LIST RIGHT NOW
    Soviet, can you vote MM plz?

------

Guys, you are posting faster than I can read...

------

43. ISO #743

here I will phrase it like this:

Marshmallow Marshall is NOT town.
    Spoiler : Does it make it more right? :
    I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.I am Town.

44. ISO #744

Lol you twisting my words again... I said pressuring people was right, not painting two other players and using pressure as a cover for lynch setup.
    scum painting / pressure is the same fking thing. You pressure some1 by pointing out what they are doing that is wrong making them answer for it. But hell, i stated the facts you defending soviet and arson due to the AFK lynch and everything else related to this damn scenario, not scum painting, if it looks scummy when its read back to you well that means you are acting scummy even in your own eyes.

You will be the day 1 lynch, or Soviet.

45. ISO #745

Hello distorted, mind to read?

46. ISO #746

scum painting / pressure is the same fking thing. You pressure some1 by pointing out what they are doing that is wrong making them answer for it. But hell, i stated the facts you defending soviet and arson due to the AFK lynch and everything else related to this damn scenario, not scum painting, if it looks scummy when its read back to you well that means you are acting scummy even in your own eyes.

You will be the day 1 lynch, or Soviet.
    Which information will it reveal if Soviet flips Town or Scum?

47. ISO #747

Or myself?

48. ISO #748

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    ------

Yeah, I have found Blinky to be suspicious a couple of times this game so far. I was planning to look into it tommorow and make a case against him if anything is there.

------

Dude, chill. He was explaining the general idea of his strategy/idea. He just read through 600+posts, this is not the time to ask him for specifics.

------

Nah, I think he just wanted to get his point across about lynching an inactive. Not being heard feels like being assaulted, offense is his defense. I feel like it's natural. Nothing scummy.

------

Putting gasoline in the fire LOL

------

Are you actually provoking him on purpose? wtf

------

Soviet, can you vote MM plz?

------

Guys, you are posting faster than I can read...

------
    Your kidding on that 1 right? he pushes a vote with attempt to lynch and u say "this is no time for specifics?" lol
    yes, I want specifics between soviet and MM. they seem to NOT be addressing eachother at all - which is odd for MM.

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

Your kidding on that 1 right? he pushes a vote with attempt to lynch and u say "this is no time for specifics?" lol
    yes, I want specifics between soviet and MM. they seem to NOT be addressing eachother at all - which is odd for MM.
    Lol? I'm talking to him too, you just don't bother reading my stuff :P