S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Some of us work 12 hr days Monday to thursday
    o.O then some of us shouldn't sign up for a game, especially not TWO games at once. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #502
    Ganelon

My top town reads atm:

Distorted

Blinky, if for no reason other than the fact that Ratatoskr wrongly accused him

Marshmallow? Scvmurderer? Please don't go about hammering people just because you can, @Scvmurderer .

My Scum reads:

Ratatoskr

OzyWho

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    Have you forgot we are playing "against" the mafia? We wouldnt "slip"'if we were evil we are to intelligent for that mortals
    See my reply to the post and why I suspect him.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #504

Wtf I can't find it. I know for a fact there was a post with him saying essentially "I twist my words and try to confuse people" in many more words. I'm about to have to dip for a while, but here are a couple kind of in line with the one I was looking for before I do.

so youre bloodthirsty by hunting distorted defenders? (i personally dont defend distorted because of various reasons like him being a triple crosser)

Efekannn02 Here And I Didnt Type That I Know Youre Thinking Differently Because Its Your First Time Against A Archon :/

And Also Im Letting Blink Do The Roleclaiming Stuff Im Just Gonna Use Psychology And Other Things Right Now
    im also lying about what im pretending to do right now even though some actually have true facts in them im just using psychology instead of proper gameplay right now

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    In what way is acting overly LAMIST helping scum?
    It gives you town points (well it's an attempt). It's just that townies don't need to scream they're town, they need to prove it by their actions.

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Distorted is acting odd to me, although I've never played fm with him. He's done nothing that makes me think he's strictly scum, by which I mean I'm not 100% convinced he's evil, but y'all have also done a bad job at alleviating my suspicions on him.

MM, likewise, I get a fairly positive vibe from. Seems like a townie but it's too early to tell. Attempts to convince me that he's evil have been about as successful as attempts to convince me that Distorted is good.

Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all.

SCV is just... scummy. He comes in and makes one liners about pulling down the hammer if the opportunity presents itself, accuses people of being scum with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever, just another one liner. I'm used to him spamming "LYNCHES FOR THE LYNCH GOD" and "CHOO CHOO" in the sc2 map, but this is a different type of shit post that adds nothing and only serves to hurt the town.

OzyWho and Marluxion are by far the strongest town reads I have. You both have done an amazing amount of work sleuthing and trying to figure things out in this landscape of extremely limited information.

Idk anything about Mogoroth, Soviet, or that other guy that Distorted thought I was trying to protect last night bc they were afk so far.

If I missed anyone, I'll say whatever I have to say about them when it's noticed.
    i lie manipulate and play word games blink is just doing the other things i aint doing like teaming with distorted (dumb move)

anyway we 2 make a good archon actually

7. ISO #507
    Ganelon

Wtf I can't find it. I know for a fact there was a post with him saying essentially "I twist my words and try to confuse people" in many more words. I'm about to have to dip for a while, but here are a couple kind of in line with the one I was looking for before I do.
    That's the thing with having Efe and Blink play the same acc. @Blinkykannn07 , can you guys try to reach a consensus before you go about like this?

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your play is not pro-town atm. A townie, out of Blinkykannn07 because he's... strange unique, won't try to confuse people with stupid "I'm town" when roles are simply "town" "scum". A townie won't WIFOM like a stupid saying he's town. An experienced townie (I consider you as experienced) won't jump on everything that could have a scum motivation, because every action, even the most pro-town, could be to gain town points or to setup lynches.
    You're not supposed, as a townie, to focus on last game and to give you some kind of immunity because you were scum many times before.

That being said, I remember Marluxion coming with a LAMIST accusation on Rata. why rata and not Distorted? He's constantly saying he's town.
    You've misunderstood, as I did. He was throwing the LAMIST thing at someone else. Made sense after he said it.

Remind me what WIFOM is again.

9. ISO #509

his post more looks like a way to taunt us by fooling us like the illuminati does (HE IS SCUM)
    One head says yes distorted is scum, the other says no he's town. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10. ISO #510

I STILL STAND FOR THESE STATEMENTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    My top town reads atm:

Distorted

Marshmallow? Scvmurderer? Please don't go about hammering people just because you can, @Scvmurderer .

My Scum reads:

Ratatoskr

OzyWho
    WHAT ABOUT ME?

See my reply to the post and why I suspect him.
    blink typed that

11. ISO #511

You've misunderstood, as I did. He was throwing the LAMIST thing at someone else. Made sense after he said it.

Remind me what WIFOM is again.
    Wine in front of me, scene from the princess bride movie. You can watch it, it's funny and short :P

12. ISO #512

I STILL STAND FOR THESE STATEMENTS!

WHAT ABOUT ME?

blink typed that
    ik blink typed that, I WAS TALKING TO BLINK TOO!!!

13. ISO #513

------
    A townie won't WIFOM like a stupid saying he's town.
    Can I ask you something? Is there an actual reason why people feel the need to use all acronyms they can think of? Why not just speak human language? Don't make us learn a fucking dictionary. I read some of https://sc2mafia.wikia.com/wiki/WIFOM and I still dont understand it
    ------
    That's true. But I still don't get the IM TOWN x100 posts.
    Haven't noticed any of that tbh. What I have noticed is Blinkykann constantly saying things like: "If I were evil, I would not do this play."
    Haven't you?
    ------
    No, you don't get VIP for 500 posts lol. But this is utterly off-topic, what about you start reading and actually play now?
    Tbh. Arsonist has been the most useless player so far, apart from Soviet who hasn't posted at all yet. I would like something useful from him.
    -vote Arsonist

------
    My top town reads atm:

Distorted

My Scum reads:

Ratatoskr

OzyWho
    Great. How about some reasoning and elaboration for a change?
    ------
    He's the top poster, I'm too lazy to read, LET'S LYNCH HIM!!! Really? Then you'll lynch me every fucking game. That's one of the most fishy arguments I've ever seen... What about we hear more from YOU?
    -vote OzyWho

Did I ever ask to lynch you randomly? Read again.
    Also, I wont make a post quote for every sentence in the game unlike some others here... I want to keep my posts relevant.
    ------

14. ISO #514

Im not sure what acting overly lamest even means i said scum will usually to try and turn a helpfull townies words into scum words
    Ok. READ ME I AM IMPORTANT!

WIFOM = Wine In Front Of Me, from The Princess Bride movie! Go watch it on youtube!
    LAMIST = Look At Me, I'm So Town!
    Trolling = What is Arsonist currently doing! He shall stop or get lynched! @Arsonist

15. ISO #515

My top town reads atm:

Distorted

My Scum reads:

Ratatoskr

OzyWho
    i lie manipulate and play word games blink is just doing the other things i aint doing like teaming with distorted (dumb move)

Oh? I did? Interesting that here he is straight up confessing to what I was accusing him of and you straight up ignoring it.

I actually have to go now, can't put it off any longer. Be back later.

16. ISO #516

Very interesting post. You said that 'Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all.' Please elaborate.
    Im A Evil Towny I Like Manipulations Because Only Smart People (no reverse psychology intended) Are Smart Enough To Fall For It The Dumb People However Learn From Their Mistakes And Join In Too

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I got the feeling that I keep reading these kinds of posts from you. What is with that defensive mechanism of yours? You get defensive from almost nothing except when you feel to correct people by clarifying: "I wouldn't do x or y if I were evil, so I'm not."
    ---

Half of blinky is Efekann. Ever seen Efekann? That guy defined Efekann.
    i didnt type these aither

efekannninolinoalnakagmsnjgasogga alrighty that was dumb lets try that again

efekannn02 here and he is right im a great manipulator

No offense blink, but every game you read him as town he was scum :P you ain't better than me to read him lol. Look at last game :P
    Is It A Crime If I Said That I Typed That?

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

You guys are like Yin Yang. But you have to admit - when both of you get defensive about something at the same time, it does look a little suspicious. I haven't notice it, but Rat did. Will have to check later.

------

Does page reload take like 20-30 seconds for anyone else too? Is the website laggy atm? Also, any idea how to disable those annoying falling pink things?

20. ISO #520

------

Can I ask you something? Is there an actual reason why people feel the need to use all acronyms they can think of? Why not just speak human language? Don't make us learn a fucking dictionary. I read some of https://sc2mafia.wikia.com/wiki/WIFOM and I still dont understand it
    ------

Haven't noticed any of that tbh. What I have noticed is Blinkykann constantly saying things like: "If I were evil, I would not do this play."
    Haven't you?
    ------

Tbh. Arsonist has been the most useless player so far, apart from Soviet who hasn't posted at all yet. I would like something useful from him.
    -vote Arsonist

------

Great. How about some reasoning and elaboration for a change?
    ------

Did I ever ask to lynch you randomly? Read again.
    Also, I wont make a post quote for every sentence in the game unlike some others here... I want to keep my posts relevant.
    ------
    same reasons
    -vote Arsonist

WIFOM is a basic... Just go watch the video and you'll understand everything. It's all about doing mindgames and confusing people, saying someone wouldnt do something but then he might do it because we'd think he wouldn't do it but then he won't do it because we may think he'll do it because he thinks we'd think he wouldn't do it, repeat that and you'll get your answer. So, now do you get why we say WIFOM instead of all that complicated bullshit?

You didn't notice?! All the I'm town I'm a pirate I'm crier I know that mafs have a discord night chat I'm so pro-town for saying that Blah blah blah blah blah.

Get ready to read my big wallposts when the time will come fat multiquote posts ftw!

21. ISO #521

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    You always use your discord for a game, you're a skyper, that says "Everyone is in our discord, so i am not skyping" to erase crimes, actually i am banned on your discord, not everyone is on it.

Because there's much "No Skwirl" lobbies.
    Because you're a dumb f***, that's why. Stop trolling, stop going off topic, and PLAY, for god's sake.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Because you're a dumb f***, that's why. Stop trolling, stop going off topic, and PLAY, for god's sake.
    efekannn02 here and i actually trust arsonist because of his sheer ignorance

if i classify trolls with a and b format then arsonist would be on the same troll team as me (im explaining it terribly)

and that troll team however loves to troll as towny just to play seriously as mafioso to win the game yeah!!!! (no pun intented my evil play is far far worse hehe)

25. ISO #525

-vote Distorted

@Newbies, if you don't know how to vote, click here to get a tutorial.
    Stop fucking editing. Also, why is the URL "do=logout&logouthash=###########" blah blah? I feel like it ain't a tutorial :P

26. ISO #526

efekannn02 here and i actually trust arsonist because of his sheer ignorance

if i classify trolls with a and b format then arsonist would be on the same troll team as me (im explaining it terribly)

and that troll team however loves to troll as towny just to play seriously as mafioso to win the game yeah!!!! (no pun intented my evil play is far far worse hehe)
    I actually townread that sack of shit but I want to hear more from him.

27. ISO #527

Ok, Mass Murderer Mashmallow Marshall is town too, leave him for tomorrow.
    #buddying

28. ISO #528

You guys are like Yin Yang. But you have to admit - when both of you get defensive about something at the same time, it does look a little suspicious. I haven't notice it, but Rat did. Will have to check later.

------

Does page reload take like 20-30 seconds for anyone else too? Is the website laggy atm? Also, any idea how to disable those annoying falling pink things?
    you dude gave me the idea and motivation to try something new we will hide our true intentions(well mine as town ofcourse) by revealing our other proper logical intentions by playing a different way i gotta think about it though

29. ISO #529

LMAO.

Why are you all voting up Distorted? He's not doing his usual shit where he's trying to manipulate people - he's not scum painted anyone yet. The only thing he did was to claim Crier, which is evidently impossible because there are no TPRs. I would name Distorted as Neutral or Town, given his posts thus far - he was incredibly 'helpful' last game and he was scum. The meta says he's town this time. How 'bout voting up some of those guys:

OzyWho
    Scvmurderer

Scv's comment that he will hammer anyone who gets to L1 irks me terribly.
    He did that. Very much. Idk if he's just contaminated by all the scumplay he did though :P

30. ISO #530

I actually townread that sack of shit but I want to hear more from him.
    i actually scumread that sack of greed but i demand to hear less from him

hey you know what i forgot that we needed to RP

RP me:arrrrrrr we gotta save the goldsss for jackthegoldy we will kill these traitors for the terrible captain called goldjack

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

WIFOM is a basic... Just go watch the video and you'll understand everything. It's all about doing mindgames and confusing people, saying someone wouldnt do something but then he might do it because we'd think he wouldn't do it but then he won't do it because we may think he'll do it because he thinks we'd think he wouldn't do it, repeat that and you'll get your answer. So, now do you get why we say WIFOM instead of all that complicated bullshit?
    Here is a wild idea:
    How about
    We say MINDGAMES instead of WIFOM?

---
    You didn't notice?! All the I'm town I'm a pirate I'm crier I know that mafs have a discord night chat I'm so pro-town for saying that Blah blah blah blah blah.
    Ohh those indirect hints. Yeah now I know what you mean....
    They were more than needed. More than needed equals more than 0 tbh.

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Here is a wild idea:
    How about
    We say MINDGAMES instead of WIFOM?

---

Ohh those indirect hints. Yeah now I know what you mean....
    They were more than needed. More than needed equals more than 0 tbh.
    We like to say WIFOM, it's the most basic strategy bullshit, i am a fucking citizen so it's not needed 4 me.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

@Blinkykannn07 @Distorted; @Marshmallow Marshall @Ratatoskr
    You guys are the active ones so far. Can you quickly tell your stance on things to put everyone up to speed?

OzyWho, helpful comments without painting attempts, no weird interactions, really seems wanting to help town.
    Marluxion, feels like he's scumhunting but COULD be faking.
    Arsonist... Useless sack of shit, but feels too much like the perfect scapegoat. Wouldn't mind to see him disappear though.
    Blinkykannn07, archons are hard to read. Blink feels town, which means he's scum? And Efekannn feels town too, so townread, just not too much.
    Magoroth/Soviet_Love, no/few posts & low activity, won't read them yet.
    Distorted, the mass painting ceremony with me/rata/soviet/arsonist, the trap about the "playing against" he fell in (lol), the lame LAMIST... scummy. But I don't like how everyone jumped on him, I feel like there's something scummy behind that.
    Scvmurderer, oneliners but they seem careful and his post count is low. Strange, would lynch. Not my first choice though.

I'd be ok with a Scv/Distorted/Arsonist lynch today, and maybe with a Soviet_Love depending on if he posts or not, and what he posts.

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

pointing out the obvious = +scumpoints
    Just replying to all the stuff, still in the reading atm. You painting me for nothing = +scumpoints...

46. ISO #546

My stance is as follows:
    Distorted:town
    Rata and MM:townish (but i believe there may be one scum between the two)
    Ozy and Scv: semi townish
    Magand Marlax:semi scumish
    Arsonist: useless
    Soviet:afk
    Wtf... This is a retarded list of reads. I'd read myself as scum atm, actually... Why mag and marlux scummy? Explain that, I smell the bullshit.

47. ISO #547

So you're essentially telling people to cut the shitposting? I can agree with that, but I think we should have as much meaningful discussion as can be had. As long as we get 400 posts of meaningful content i'm okay with reading 400 posts.

And Rata is currently my top town read so i can agree with that. As for MM, I feel as if they've been trying to seem as if they were contributing to discussion but not actually contributing at all. It could just be in their nature to joke around a lot d1, but in my opinion it can be seen as a valid scumtell early.

And If Distorted is your top town read, why are you voting him? Is this some kind of inside joke i'm not informed of?
    ^^ not everyone was shitposting. Actually, ONLY ARSONIST was shitposting recently.

Wtf I'm not contributing to discussion at all? I'm not joking around. I'm pressuring people, and I'm not obligated to be dead serious while doing so.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

In what way do I want others to think in my place? I've declared my top scum read and voted for them, and i'm waiting for their response. If I wanted others to think in my place, i'd be chilling and sheeping another wagon, not maintaining the only vote on MM.
    The townread I have on you is because of your vote on me btw :P

50. ISO #550

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Hey sorry. I hadn't realized this was going to start so quickly. I didn't log on all of yesterday. I will be more active from now.

I have 28 pages of shit to read to get to where we are. Please don't turbo-lynch anyone while I read!
    Welcome... and good reading! I hope you got all day =)