S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0 - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Last check in before dozing off

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    So far I think blink is my top town read with Hybrid also near the top. Who was hte other person who claimed a role again? Can we write it all out in one place, like:

Claims:
    Soviet_Love - Bus Driver
    Blinkskater - Doctor
    I will be making a detailed post tomorrow about roles on Day 3

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Nice work twisting my words; if you are town, you should think about it. Why wouldn't he roleclaim and shitpost as Mafia? Levels of WIFOM are endless + last game he was scum and he shitposted 10/10. Not like it worked much for him though.

You don't know if players are new, they might have experience off-site and I think Mafia would have voted Scvmurderer if he was Town because it would have been an easy mislynch. You don't need to be a veteran in order to figure that out. Also, this is my first posts commenting on scv lynch but okey, continue saying I JUST WANT THAT LYNCH ON SCV.
    He was suppose to "LOSE" the game not "WIN" the game. He is doing the same thing which he confirms himself as town imo.

Soviet is new and naz blink scv and distorted can t be said as experienced players either. Also everyone would say "why did u hammer him" so that s why mafia wouldnt vote him up. Also you did want that scv lynch
    You said that I was mainly AFK and just returned when I was in trouble which is FALSE because I was never in trouble and I came back when I felt like commenting on something.
    lol nice lie, i said you are using the same meta as the last gaem we ve pplayed
    I think I had already shown that your meta claim is complete rubbish and non-existent, so if you're going to continue saying I'm scum because of meta please explain yourself better.
    nope you ve only rejected in a flithy and lying way, you still are doing what you are planing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    while i'm reading this , this exact thing has been on my mind. like, yeah you didn't get targeted by a killer, but doesn't mean you're not exactly Mafia. the only CONFIRMED CONFIRMED town is soviet_love

i'm looking at the order of operations, mass murderer comes before every other killing role.
    serial killer, mafia kill, and vigilante shoot happen at the same time so?? what does that mean :/
    it wouldn't have been mass murder though, because soviet_love would have died too, yeah?

do we, as a town, agree with what hybrid is saying happened? smh @ u not leaving a last will, MM. SHAKE MAH DAMN HEAD SO HARD.
    same as the mod tbh, vig first then maf and nks

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    hmm this is a good point. i'm not too aware of scv's meta, since he always dies. in mod he is just annoying as fuck choo spammer (equivalent to his shitposting). if we are going to lynch, it looks like we are lynching based on meta play and i'd rather say bye to scv (@scvmurderer stop bathing in maple syrup and wake ur binch ass up) than gyr.

we still have like 24 hours though until day ends...
    i'll wait for noz & scv to post...and hopefully @Dunna will post more..
    scv only played like scummy when he was SUPPOSED to loose. now he is doing the same thing which is a townie thing. Or else u d try to survive as mafia which gyrlander does in every game

5. ISO #555

Oopf ok enough with meta, does anybody have any leads? Who hasn't spoken - can we pressure vote someone? Does anyone want to role reveal?

One thing I have noticed on this forum in contrast to sc2 mod - everyone like exclusively talks about meta. I think this might be one of the problems with people using the same screen-name in multiple games. People have a hard time separating this game from past games. I think we should try to talk about things we actually know, compile what information has been revealed, and induce WHOEVER IS CITIZEN TO CLAIM SINCE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ANYWAY AND IT CAN HELP US NARROW DOWN.

If you are a citizen, every night that goes by will likely be bad for you. It is in your interest to reveal that you are citizen, particularly given that 3 people already claim protective roles. If you claim citizen now, it will limit what mafia will claim later on. If we get 3 citizen claims, it at least gives us a place to begin.

I honestly don't know why other people don't think of things like this - I think everyone is a stupid slut.

6. ISO #556

Oopf ok enough with meta, does anybody have any leads? Who hasn't spoken - can we pressure vote someone? Does anyone want to role reveal?

One thing I have noticed on this forum in contrast to sc2 mod - everyone like exclusively talks about meta. I think this might be one of the problems with people using the same screen-name in multiple games. People have a hard time separating this game from past games. I think we should try to talk about things we actually know, compile what information has been revealed, and induce WHOEVER IS CITIZEN TO CLAIM SINCE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ANYWAY AND IT CAN HELP US NARROW DOWN.

If you are a citizen, every night that goes by will likely be bad for you. It is in your interest to reveal that you are citizen, particularly given that 3 people already claim protective roles. If you claim citizen now, it will limit what mafia will claim later on. If we get 3 citizen claims, it at least gives us a place to begin.

I honestly don't know why other people don't think of things like this - I think everyone is a stupid slut.
    And how do you expect to know if the citizen claims are correct or just Mafia lying?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #557

yeah pressure vote gyrlander.

people know eachother i,t s kind of a like village you know, people would realize when someone s acting odd lol. And mass claiming citizewn is a wrong idea, let the citizens be hidden for now.

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    yeah pressure vote gyrlander.

people know eachother i,t s kind of a like village you know, people would realize when someone s acting odd lol. And mass claiming citizewn is a wrong idea, let the citizens be hidden for now.
    From my limited experience here, so far people's intuitions about one another's meta is wrong.

Why should citizens remain hiding? I see nothing to gain from a role that doesn't have a night action not claiming.

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

From my limited experience here, so far people's intuitions about one another's meta is wrong.

Why should citizens remain hiding? I see nothing to gain from a role that doesn't have a night action not claiming.
    evils can avoid hitting them, since they are useless at night they d just go for the other non cit claims

11. ISO #561

If we get 3 citizen claims, and there are only 2 possible citizen claims, then we know that one of the claims is mafia...
    any random can be citizen

12. ISO #562

The point is to stop using "meta" which I don't trust any of your meta intuitions anyway considering how my last game went, and start playing the game normally - by having people claiming roles, telling us what information they learned from the previous night, and narrowing down claims to determine who is left.

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

The point is to stop using "meta" which I don't trust any of your meta intuitions anyway considering how my last game went, and start playing the game normally - by having people claiming roles, telling us what information they learned from the previous night, and narrowing down claims to determine who is left.
    That s not how you play fm tbh, it smore of like reading into people s intention on day, at night there s not that much to do. That s why we use metas to lynch ppl

15. ISO #565

You don't think having the citizens claim would help us? Why not?
    read last post on the last page

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

And if you're new to the forum like me, and you don't trust anyone (and even the people you do trust, you don't trust their meta-reads given that your one experience with forum mafia everyone's meta reads were terribly wrong) what would you do?
    try to use your logic then, if someone is too towny, he s prolly scum(if not night action confirmed) if sdomeone s too scummy or everyone s sheeping on him he s prolly inno(unless he really seems to be scummy)

so yeah..

18. ISO #568

And if you're new to the forum like me, and you don't trust anyone (and even the people you do trust, you don't trust their meta-reads given that your one experience with forum mafia everyone's meta reads were terribly wrong) what would you do?
    IMO i agree with you here and i disagree with hybrid this is a conventional mafia scenario and all of our leads and pressure should be based off claims and night actions... Day one all we have to go off of is words, so day 1 reads will differ from day 2 reads Night actions and claims off that are our ONLY options to read the game in a logical sense

19. ISO #569

try to use your logic then, if someone is too towny, he s prolly scum(if not night action confirmed) if sdomeone s too scummy or everyone s sheeping on him he s prolly inno(unless he really seems to be scummy)

so yeah..
    Smh this is all speculation, night actions are cold hard facts

20. ISO #570

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Smh this is all speculation, night actions are cold hard facts
    yeah but whatcha gonna do when all of our invest roles dies?

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

You have all the town claim, and then when there are conflicting claims you look at the total possible roles and narrow down who must be lying.
    yeah y'know evils can just claim doc or sth like that or confirm themselves in a weird way as well. Since there s no night sequence someone may claim to be doc as let s say gf didnt attack to claim to be doc that healed his teammate, no night sequence no one would even know it. And boom 2 confirmed town-ish mafia.

26. ISO #576

yeah y'know evils can just claim doc or sth like that or confirm themselves in a weird way as well. Since there s no night sequence someone may claim to be doc as let s say gf didnt attack to claim to be doc that healed his teammate, no night sequence no one would even know it. And boom 2 confirmed town-ish mafia.
    That isn't confirmed, then people have made claims and you determine whether people are lying. That is how the game of mafia is played. People make claims and you determine whether you believe them or not.

27. ISO #577

Is it possible that Hybrid and I are both mafia and I just "claimed" to be bus driver and had him confirm me? Sure, it is possible. It is a bold strategy, and if one of us were to die and be revealed mafia then the jig would be up for us both. But odds are good that our story is true, and I will bus 2 additional people the following turn so more people realize I am actually the bus driver. I add evidence to my claim. I don't mention my gut intuitions based on who types combatively in the thread.

28. ISO #578

Is it possible that Hybrid and I are both mafia and I just "claimed" to be bus driver and had him confirm me? Sure, it is possible. It is a bold strategy, and if one of us were to die and be revealed mafia then the jig would be up for us both. But odds are good that our story is true, and I will bus 2 additional people the following turn so more people realize I am actually the bus driver. I add evidence to my claim. I don't mention my gut intuitions based on who types combatively in the thread.
    i use that tactic too
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote Grylander
    Is this right?
    ur first attempt was correct, alsou can see the vote count on the top part that writes "Vote Count" on it.

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

I feel like a vote on Scvmurderer is better.

Gyrlander has provided player readings and put some effort into his posts. I'm not saying he isn't scum but I don't like how Scvmurderer reads the thread, sees himself being the topic of multiple scum readings and then just logs off. Scv has provided us with nothing besides calling Marshmallows Vigilante threat a bluff. He is lurking just as much as Dunna and Noz

Atm my scum reading is Scv, Dunna & Noz just by their anti town participation

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600