@PLZLEAVEDUCKK
    @Frog
    @SuperJack
    @MattZed
    @Titus
    @MiniZed
    @ThePrince
    @ThePaladin

When everyone has confirmed their role, and it is a good time for me to start the game, The game will start.

Time to confirm:

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

If you do not confirm your role in 24 hours, I will replace you.

Mafia have N0 chat.

RULES OF CONDUCT:
    NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION ABOUT THE GAME (Ex. skype, pms, other threads, phones calls and the like.)
    NO QUOTING ANYTHING FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME
    NO FAKE QUOTING
    NO EDITING OR DELETING POSTS
    NO EXCESSIVE PERSONAL ATTACKS (I will be the one to decide that)
    NO POSTING ANY LANGUAGE BUT ENGLISH
    LIMIT FLUFF POSTING TO A BARE MINIMUM (I will be the one to decide that)
    HYDRAS ARE ALLOWED BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE, BUT ONE MEMBER MUST HAVE VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE THAT THEY HAVE PLAYED AT LEAST 3 GAMES
    GOLDEN ROD IS MY COLOR DO NOT USE IT
    YOU MUST POST AT LEAST 3 CONTENT RELATED POST EACH 24 HOUR PERIOD.
    YOU ARE TO PLAY TO YOUR WIN CONDITION. IF I THINK YOU ARE NOT AND I WARN YOU AND YOU DO IT ANYWAYS, I WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAIL TO THE MODS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND YOU WILL BE SUBJECTED TO PUNISHMENT IF THE MODS AGREE WITH ME
    GAME THROWING OR THREATENING TO GAME THROW IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
    THREATENING TO BREAK THE RULE IS JUST AS BAD AS BREAKING THEM IN MY GAMES.
    HAVE FUN!!!

TIME UNTIL EOD:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Quick; October 1st, 2016 at 09:21 PM.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 212: Paired Mafia

One person has not yet confirmed..

I'm giving them an additional 24 hours to confirm before I replace them.

Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

3. ISO #3

@Eggy
    @Yukitaka Oni
    @PLZLEAVEDUCKK
    @Frog
    @SuperJack
    @MattZed
    @Titus
    @MiniZed
    @ThePrince
    @Orpz

Game starts now. You must lynch from Group 1. 6 votes to hammer.

Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

4. ISO #4

Can we all agree that if there is a survivor, he should hard claim and we agree to not policy lynch them?

pros:
    1) eliminates mafia and other neutrals from using "hes an exe, ignore him" defense, forcing them to use real logic to defend themselves
    2) we can reasonably assume its cult guy as the other neutral ( Not sure if mafia or neutral will fake claim survivor. Mafia will fear a policy lynch?, and the other neutral would get insta lynched if one of the other neutrals die, and or is cult which they know a survivor will cc them and just win)
    3) rest should be common sense... so i am not going to explain....

cons:
    1) people have no honor and will policy lynch the survivor anyway because they are dumb.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    Can we all agree that if there is a survivor, he should hard claim and we agree to not policy lynch them?

pros:
    1) eliminates mafia and other neutrals from using "hes an exe, ignore him" defense, forcing them to use real logic to defend themselves
    2) we can reasonably assume its cult guy as the other neutral ( Not sure if mafia or neutral will fake claim survivor. Mafia will fear a policy lynch?, and the other neutral would get insta lynched if one of the other neutrals die, and or is cult which they know a survivor will cc them and just win)
    3) rest should be common sense... so i am not going to explain....

cons:
    1) people have no honor and will policy lynch the survivor anyway because they are dumb.
    Since Mafia's goal is to eliminate 3 non-mafia from one of the days, and survivors are non-mafia, I would certainly not lynch a survivor claim. This isn't a regular game of mafia where survivors can side with Mafia willy nilly; by merely existing, they make the mafia wincon harder, and are thus more natural town allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

zzzz only can lynch from group 1 today.... and the one person i wanted to pressure before the game started is now immune, fan fucking tastic.

Luckily, other than that I don't really see any other player in that group as someone who would succumb to a day 1 lynch as any alignment anyway.

SuperJack said he was looking to playing with frog for the first time in a long time, and with myself. I assume he will be more active this game. He has strong day 2 reads from personal experience, so him being safe today will be valuable if he is town.

As for my group

yuki is hard to read and will get tunneled for stupid reasons ( not really their fault).
    unknown is so inconsistent I dont know yet
    eggy is an easy read
    titus seems to start strong. She scumslipped or TMI'ed about 10+ times I counted in her last game. I wish she was in group 2 as she is easier to read on day 2.
    me - quack quack

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Also, there can be only one true Zed.

-vote MiniZed
    I am the only person online, and you rvs him over me, why?

It looks like you planned on rvs'ing him because of your names regardless of how the game started before you got online, and you could care less of finding out information.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    @duck, if I am so easy to read why wait until day 2?
    You aren't an easy day 1 read. Your play when you replaced in Overwatch was very strong from the start, and I liked your opening in the last game. It was not until very late day1? and early day 2 where I picked up on you as mafia. I would rather be able to pressure prince and lynch him if he isnt town and be able to assess you tomorrow on a day where I should have a good indication of your alignment.

However if you wish to scrap today, I got a wicked beak attack.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

I will expect when people to show up for you to be reading my posts with a fine toothed beak. If you don't, then we scrap.

Oh and survivors and millers should claim.
    You say that, but you misread my post and incorrectly commented on it in your first post? Uncharacteristically sloppy from you, especially with very little to get tripped up on.

Also, I like your continuation of the idea of survivor/miller claiming, however I think if miller claims they should potentially claim enabler to force scum to mess up a fake claim.

13. ISO #13

OH, if there is an executioner, THEY ARE ALWAYS IN GROUP 1.

I spent like 20 fucking hours last game trying to find out what the fuck I was supposed to do with this set up ( I was completely wrong).

What I learned in the end, was it is designed so there can not be a day 1 victory. This means, since we are FORCED into a group 1 lynch, the exe can not just insta win, so if there is one, they are almost certainly in my group.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

You say that, but you misread my post and incorrectly commented on it in your first post? Uncharacteristically sloppy from you, especially with very little to get tripped up on.

Also, I like your continuation of the idea of survivor/miller claiming, however I think if miller claims they should potentially claim enabler to force scum to mess up a fake claim.
    How did I misread your post?

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

How did I misread your post?
    titus seems to start strong. She scumslipped or TMI'ed about 10+ times I counted in her last game. I wish she was in group 2 as she is easier to read on day 2.
    @duck, if I am so easy to read why wait until day 2?
    Unless it was my wording that confused you. I mentioned you start strong (NAI), and that I wish you were in group 2 because you are easier to read on day 2, and that is when group 2 is able to be lynched.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Sup duck. Let's be Mason's and GOAT it up
    You aren't on the lynch block today. You can try and buddy me then. However, hi.

Nobody here has tried to engage or respond to what mattzed said. Anyone have thoughts on him? Surely I am not the only one who thought his rvs was terrible.

22. ISO #22

You aren't on the lynch block today. You can try and buddy me then. However, hi.

Nobody here has tried to engage or respond to what mattzed said. Anyone have thoughts on him? Surely I am not the only one who thought his rvs was terrible.
    I understand only certain people can vote per day?

His tone is nuts objective in his IIoA post

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

I am the only person online, and you rvs him over me, why?

It looks like you planned on rvs'ing him because of your names regardless of how the game started before you got online, and you could care less of finding out information.
    If random voting only worked by voting people who were online, it wouldn't be readable.

-vote Yukitaka Oni

Nice try, Jester. ;)

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

If random voting only worked by voting people who were online, it wouldn't be readable.

-vote Yukitaka Oni

Nice try, Jester. ;)
    I commented on your opening posts

I had an interaction with titus

Frog tried to buddy me

..and this is what you come up with? Do you have any thoughts on any of those 3 points. I guess you sort of covered the first point here in some way? Maybe touch on titus or frog.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

I commented on your opening posts

I had an interaction with titus

Frog tried to buddy me

..and this is what you come up with? Do you have any thoughts on any of those 3 points. I guess you sort of covered the first point here in some way? Maybe touch on titus or frog.
    Duckk, if you wanna powerwolf and take town leadership, you're going to have to be less pedantic. Trying to draw meaningful conclusions from the first 50 post isn't pro-town, it's just fantasy.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Wut are you doin' my scum buddy?
    Welcome [player X], you are a Malicious Savior and are 3p.

During the night, you may attempt to restore a player's HP. If you successfully restore a player's HP and live to see Mafia win, you win. you know who is Mafia at the start of the game.

Possible results:
    You have successfully restored a player's HP OR You have not successfully restored a player's HP.

Are you seriously going to fucking breadcrumb when there are roles like this?

Guess what the traitor did last game, I fucking did the same thing on my first post. If at any point a survivor claims, I am only voting you.

31. ISO #31

Duckk, if you wanna powerwolf and take town leadership, you're going to have to be less pedantic. Trying to draw meaningful conclusions from the first 50 post isn't pro-town, it's just fantasy.
    Didn't you make a read wall at about this time in your last game?

I can and will try to find a way to make meaningful conclusions in the first 50 posts. I don't care what alignment you think it is in favor of.

I don't want to be town leader, I wan't to be town victor, if you find all the scum for me, I will gladly sit back with a duck lemonade stand and coast.

32. ISO #32

Welcome [player X], you are a Malicious Savior and are 3p.

During the night, you may attempt to restore a player's HP. If you successfully restore a player's HP and live to see Mafia win, you win. you know who is Mafia at the start of the game.

Possible results:
    You have successfully restored a player's HP OR You have not successfully restored a player's HP.

Are you seriously going to fucking breadcrumb when there are roles like this?

Guess what the traitor did last game, I fucking did the same thing on my first post. If at any point a survivor claims, I am only voting you.
    Boy, that is some interesting rampant speculation. Someone more easily triggered would yell "PRE-FLIP ASSOCIATION."

33. ISO #33

Boy, that is some interesting rampant speculation. Someone more easily triggered would yell "PRE-FLIP ASSOCIATION."
    To continue the trend. In charmander revenge, you were against me early, pinging me out for breadcrumbing charmander (arsonist) on my first post. What is different here?

34. ISO #34

Didn't you make a read wall at about this time in your last game?

I can and will try to find a way to make meaningful conclusions in the first 50 posts. I don't care what alignment you think it is in favor of.

I don't want to be town leader, I wan't to be town victor, if you find all the scum for me, I will gladly sit back with a duck lemonade stand and coast.
    One of the primary assets of being mafia is being able to make the first move; you know who everyone is, so you don't need to sit around and figure out who your allies are. Right now, I'm not seeing someone who's doing the cautious reads I'd expect from a fellow town. I'm seeing someone who's trying to get themselves townread out of sheer activity.

-vote PLZLEAVEDUCKK

35. ISO #35

To continue the trend. In charmander revenge, you were against me early, pinging me out for breadcrumbing charmander (arsonist) on my first post. What is different here?
    That's a false equivalence. Giving role-themed information in one's posts is distinct from a fluff post that can only be interpreted as something more sinister if you suppose that I'm mafia and Yuki rolled a neutral that might not even exist in this game.

36. ISO #36

One of the primary assets of being mafia is being able to make the first move; you know who everyone is, so you don't need to sit around and figure out who your allies are. Right now, I'm not seeing someone who's doing the cautious reads I'd expect from a fellow town. I'm seeing someone who's trying to get themselves townread out of sheer activity.

-vote PLZLEAVEDUCKK
    Trying to get town read out of activity, when activity is NAI? got em coach.

Why am I mafia, and not mafia or neutral? This looks like a neutral scumslip to me. Neither mafia, neutral, nor town know who everybody is in this setup thus you should not be assuming I am playing from an informed position.

Every town positive and negative role know someone elses role. The only advantage mafia have right now is a name to that paired role.

37. ISO #37

That's a false equivalence. Giving role-themed information in one's posts is distinct from a fluff post that can only be interpreted as something more sinister if you suppose that I'm mafia and Yuki rolled a neutral that might not even exist in this game.
    Yes it is only more sinister if you are exactly mafia, and he is exactly cult or w/e the fuck it is, however

why would he post that knowing this is a possible world. In everyone elses eyes it is not just yuki cult, mattzed mafia, anybody can be cult and mafia, and the odds of there being a cult and mafia in the game are 50% assuming roles are weighted evenly. Yuki just happened to be the one who rolled cult, and you rolled mafia ( in this scenario). If I rolled mafia he would have said the post to me, and if titus rolled mafia he would have said it to titus.

There is absolutely no fucking town motivation for saying what he did knowing the potential for an unknown role to signal to their partners. Why do you think I claimed amnesiac miller last game? I needed to soft claim to my team, I just took a unique, probably dumb approach.

38. ISO #38

Trying to get town read out of activity, when activity is NAI? got em coach.

Why am I mafia, and not mafia or neutral? This looks like a neutral scumslip to me. Neither mafia, neutral, nor town know who everybody is in this setup thus you should not be assuming I am playing from an informed position.

Every town positive and negative role know someone elses role. The only advantage mafia have right now is a name to that paired role.
    Oh, first I'm a mafia allied to Malicious Savior Yuki, and now I'm neutral scumslipping? Please, continue on about how clearly scummy I'm being.

Your argument that mafia aren't informed because of the existence of neutrals is severely flawed. Mafia wincon is to eliminate 3 people in one of the groups while keeping themselves alive. It doesn't matter if they eliminate town or neutral; they just need 3 people dead. They know all of the information they need, so they can get to their objective right away. This is precisely what I mean by informed.

39. ISO #39

Yes it is only more sinister if you are exactly mafia, and he is exactly cult or w/e the fuck it is, however

why would he post that knowing this is a possible world. In everyone elses eyes it is not just yuki cult, mattzed mafia, anybody can be cult and mafia, and the odds of there being a cult and mafia in the game are 50% assuming roles are weighted evenly. Yuki just happened to be the one who rolled cult, and you rolled mafia ( in this scenario). If I rolled mafia he would have said the post to me, and if titus rolled mafia he would have said it to titus.

There is absolutely no fucking town motivation for saying what he did knowing the potential for an unknown role to signal to their partners. Why do you think I claimed amnesiac miller last game? I needed to soft claim to my team, I just took a unique, probably dumb approach.
    The easiest explanation is that it was a FLUFF POST that Yuki made in response to being RV'd. If you want to read motivation into something, you don't just ask "is this helpful to town," but rather "how likely would Town Yuki have made this post, and how likely would scum Yuki have made this post?" and weigh this with the proportion of scum and town in the game. Given that Yuki is known for fluff, making a fluff post early on doesn't indicate scum for him.

I'm fine explaining Bayes' Rule to you, since you are clearly failing to grasp it, but not being helpful to town =/= scum motivated.

40. ISO #40

Oh, first I'm a mafia allied to Malicious Savior Yuki, and now I'm neutral scumslipping? Please, continue on about how clearly scummy I'm being.

Your argument that mafia aren't informed because of the existence of neutrals is severely flawed. Mafia wincon is to eliminate 3 people in one of the groups while keeping themselves alive. It doesn't matter if they eliminate town or neutral; they just need 3 people dead. They know all of the information they need, so they can get to their objective right away. This is precisely what I mean by informed.
    Yes, I read your play as neutral, but I am aware of a possible world of you mafia and yuki malicious savior. I don't think your play has been mafia, but that you would be mafia by association. Yeah I make pre flip associations, its bad, I am bad, deal with it.

I will have to think on your last point.

41. ISO #41

Yes, I read your play as neutral, but I am aware of a possible world of you mafia and yuki malicious savior. I don't think your play has been mafia, but that you would be mafia by association. Yeah I make pre flip associations, its bad, I am bad, deal with it.

I will have to think on your last point.
    No, Duckk, I'm not accepting the conclusion that you're bad. You're either scum (including neut) and just throwing shit out there to help your objective, or you're town with room to improve on your play. You don't get to say "I'm making bad plays." If you're town, think before you post; and if you're scum, then my vote is well placed.

42. ISO #42

The easiest explanation is that it was a FLUFF POST that Yuki made in response to being RV'd. If you want to read motivation into something, you don't just ask "is this helpful to town," but rather "how likely would Town Yuki have made this post, and how likely would scum Yuki have made this post?" and weigh this with the proportion of scum and town in the game. Given that Yuki is known for fluff, making a fluff post early on doesn't indicate scum for him.

I'm fine explaining Bayes' Rule to you, since you are clearly failing to grasp it, but not being helpful to town =/= scum motivated.
    Can you direct me to one similar fluff post he has made in a previous game? His first post is what I expect out of yuki, his second post is unlike anything I have seen from him, and it just so happens to potentially be a signaling post.

People tried justifying my stupid claim last game, and I got away from being lynched as an obvious mafia. I don't care if you don't agree with my conclusion, but to just ignore it as a typical yuki fluff post is insane.

1) you come into the game and rvs someone who is clearly not online. I can live with that, w/e

2) now you are not even considering the world where yuki is signaling. Not that you don't believe it, but you just dismiss it all together is insane.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

No, Duckk, I'm not accepting the conclusion that you're bad. You're either scum (including neut) and just throwing shit out there to help your objective, or you're town with room to improve on your play. You don't get to say "I'm making bad plays." If you're town, think before you post; and if you're scum, then my vote is well placed.
    I never said I am making bad plays. I say all the time I do things that other players disagree with and find sub optimal. It is how I think my play style is viewed, not an excuse for my play. Examples include, pre flip associations, fake claiming roles, and not participating in early game rvs votes.

You should also know by now, that I never think nor edit before I post. I post as a running train of thought. You can leave your vote wherever you want, I prefer you leave your vote on me, so I don't have to see you changing your vote again for the fourth time for no real reason ( only reasonable vote would be on me, other 2 were laughable).

45. ISO #45

Before getting to Duckk's most recent post, something I've noticed from the setup spec:

A MILLAR SHOULD NOT CLAIM.

Millars are 3 HP and thus not insta-killed by the night kill. If they claim they are telling the mafia "go look in the other group and you might find a negative utility 1 HP town you can kill." If there's a Sheriff, they already know a Millar exists and you can claim your probably-unique role then if you are unluckily checked. Until then, think of yourself as someone who can take a bullet.

Speaking of which, I'm realizing now that random voting may have been a mistake.

IF YOU HAVE NOT VOTED YET, DO NOT VOTE, BUT INDICATE WHO YOU WOULD VOTE IF IT WAS END OF DAY.

Actors can only hammer and are also 1 HP. If we have one, our random voting will out the actor as being the only person who didn't vote, and if we don't have a doctor to heal them, RIP.

46. ISO #46

Before getting to Duckk's most recent post, something I've noticed from the setup spec:

A MILLAR SHOULD NOT CLAIM.

Millars are 3 HP and thus not insta-killed by the night kill. If they claim they are telling the mafia "go look in the other group and you might find a negative utility 1 HP town you can kill." If there's a Sheriff, they already know a Millar exists and you can claim your probably-unique role then if you are unluckily checked. Until then, think of yourself as someone who can take a bullet.

Speaking of which, I'm realizing now that random voting may have been a mistake.

IF YOU HAVE NOT VOTED YET, DO NOT VOTE, BUT INDICATE WHO YOU WOULD VOTE IF IT WAS END OF DAY.

Actors can only hammer and are also 1 HP. If we have one, our random voting will out the actor as being the only person who didn't vote, and if we don't have a doctor to heal them, RIP.
    oh look he figured out one of the reasons his rvs was bad.

47. ISO #47

That is a typo that is my fault, apologies. actor has 3 hp.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

48. ISO #48

Can you direct me to one similar fluff post he has made in a previous game? His first post is what I expect out of yuki, his second post is unlike anything I have seen from him, and it just so happens to potentially be a signaling post.

People tried justifying my stupid claim last game, and I got away from being lynched as an obvious mafia. I don't care if you don't agree with my conclusion, but to just ignore it as a typical yuki fluff post is insane.

1) you come into the game and rvs someone who is clearly not online. I can live with that, w/e

2) now you are not even considering the world where yuki is signaling. Not that you don't believe it, but you just dismiss it all together is insane.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    I'm not sure I accept the idea that Yuki's post was at all unusual, but even if I did, you are a pushing a very specific hypothesis. You're supposing that there is a Malicious Savior, that it's Yuki, that I'm Mafia, and that Yuki, as Malicious Savior, would choose his second post to try to reveal himself to his mafia allies discretely. This is way more than one post allows you to suspect. I'm not treating your hypothesis seriously because I'm town and thus know it's wrong, but even from an outsider's perspective it's waaaaaay too far fetched, which makes me suspicious of why you're making it in the first place.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50