S-FM the secret society - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1931
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You literally said that you were OK with lynching me. After our talk yesterday... I consider you a traitor.
    ...OH.

Nonono, I never meant that. I wanted to vote you for pressure when I said I'd vote you but I wouldn't put you at L-1.

I'm saying I want you lynched NOW because I don't like your defensive attitude. Also I'm starting to slowly feel like the reason why you PM'd Stealth "why do you hate me" is because you rolled scum... again. And I know how much you hate being scum. We both share the same sentiments there.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1402

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Sheep me daddy <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Its okay scum are trying to eliminate the LHF which is you and aivion lol

Rude. But I don't disagree lol.

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

LHF? What
    Low Hanging Fruit.

Now talk to me.

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

I already claimed.
    I'm not going back right now just state it now you're on the chopping block
    No he's all over the place ive allready stated wherr he has contridicted himself over and over.
    So have you with your vote on MM but screaming like a baby that we arent lynching Crypt
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ...OH.

Nonono, I never meant that. I wanted to vote you for pressure when I said I'd vote you but I wouldn't put you at L-1.

I'm saying I want you lynched NOW because I don't like your defensive attitude. Also I'm starting to slowly feel like the reason why you PM'd Stealth "why do you hate me" is because you rolled scum... again. And I know how much you hate being scum. We both share the same sentiments there.
    HAH! That's interesting. When I write things I sometimes consider what possible meanings they may have. When I wrote "why do you hate me" I realised that someone may think that it was cause I rolled scum. Interesting...

However, that's not the case. Also, defensive attitude? What do you mean? I believe I'm giving 0 fucks. And being defensive isn't anything I wouldn't do as Town...

You smell.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

HAH! That's interesting. When I write things I sometimes consider what possible meanings they may have. When I wrote "why do you hate me" I realised that someone may think that it was cause I rolled scum. Interesting...

However, that's not the case. Also, defensive attitude? What do you mean? I believe I'm giving 0 fucks. And being defensive isn't anything I wouldn't do as Town...

You smell.
    Lol, you had a hissy fit after I asked for your rolecard information and said you're fine with lynching me fuck everyone and you have no town reads anymore when all you had to do is comply, claim and give us rolecard information to CONTRIBUTE to the town instead of doing this stupid agenda you're on.

I wouldn't blame you, seems like something you'd do already stated why.

Also YOU SMELL. You stole my "You smell" from me I give it right back. I didn't mean it before BUT I MEAN IT NOW!

Just completely CLAIM your role, and give us information from your rolecard PLEASE. Just do it..

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

Lol, you had a hissy fit after I asked for your rolecard information and said you're fine with lynching me fuck everyone and you have no town reads anymore when all you had to do is comply, claim and give us rolecard information to CONTRIBUTE to the town instead of doing this stupid agenda you're on.

I wouldn't blame you, seems like something you'd do already stated why.

Also YOU SMELL. You stole my "You smell" from me I give it right back. I didn't mean it before BUT I MEAN IT NOW!

Just completely CLAIM your role, and give us information from your rolecard PLEASE. Just do it..
    I'll do as you wish if we go to a hotel and make love until sunshine.

19. ISO #1419

I'll do as you wish if we go to a hotel and make love until sunshine.

Only for you, my friend. I'll even buy the plane ticket to Spain. (NO HOMO OMGWTFZORZ)

Now do as I wish please.

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

Have you read the game...? If you dont want to please replace out and dont bother signing if you cant keep up with reading the game its not fair to the people who take this seriously =\
    I've read them, but I obviously don't remember everything and I think you making me a short summary isn't something very difficult. Dont you think?

22. ISO #1422

Have you read the game...? If you dont want to please replace out and dont bother signing if you cant keep up with reading the game its not fair to the people who take this seriously =\
    He hasn't really commented on most of the events so far.

So take a wild guess xD

23. ISO #1423

Only for you, my friend. I'll even buy the plane ticket to Spain. (NO HOMO OMGWTFZORZ)

Now do as I wish please.
    As I previously stated in other posts

I'm a Town Citizen

I have the power of vote

My wincon is to kill the badguys and stuff.

THE END

24. ISO #1424

As I previously stated in other posts

I'm a Town Citizen

I have the power of vote

My wincon is to kill the badguys and stuff.

THE END
    Your the first one to say that you have the power of vote in your rolecard... I know they're different but of all the cit claims yours is the only one that states that.

Not reading into it, just interesting.

Okay thanks. Was that so hard?

Also you never stated your rolecard information, quote it if you think I'm wrong and I'll back down.

25. ISO #1425

Your the first one to say that you have the power of vote in your rolecard... I know they're different but of all the cit claims yours is the only one that states that.

Not reading into it, just interesting.

Okay thanks. Was that so hard?

Also you never stated your rolecard information, quote it if you think I'm wrong and I'll back down.
    Has anyone besides us claimed citizen??

I literally told you all information I have in my rolecard, there isnt anything else.

26. ISO #1426

@Cryptonic , you already mentioned this once. From a towns point of view in a small save like this you and mm literally claimed the exact same roles. He didn't even bat an eye and just sort of accepted it. Please explain to me how from a town point of view that makes any sense whatsoever?
    Also I want you guys to be aware of how Naz and MM appear to be blindly just trusting each other. MM also town read me even after my Gambit on day one. Now just because I called him out for being scum and telling him his idea sucks he decides to scum read me for it?
    Just blindly making plans here with naz by his side wanting to shoot a cit lol

to have any type of idea to this means he has access to additional information we call it TMI it's what caught stealth as scum in the last game.

This is just shade thrown at me from Naz without any explanation because it makes no sense for my play right now to be coming from an SS point of view
    So contradicting he says we should play this like a normal game in normal games you Lynch the mafia when they are confirmed. But hold up your town though right??
    But you were trying to play as a townie where you not so the Natural Instinct if you're playing like a townie is to question it like you did
    MM and Naz's interactions are seemingly WvW they blindly agree with each other no questions asked, its almost like they have the same agenda.
    And think about the amount of TPRS 4... One confirmed doc dead.. So you mean to tell me theres 2 TOWN invests and 1 Mayor...? That seems HIGHLY IMBA
    Its not blind. I had i scumread on crypt (a correct one) He was not in my town circle so tocme that made sense.
    Aivion was in my town cirlce, i believe he townslipped day one, distorted i believe picked ip on it. Aivion also doesn't give a hoot if hes shot, his emotion is pure therefore hes likley a cit.
    As far as MM goes he basically slipped up as having TMI, and stated we should continue playing this like a normal game, then all of a sudden has this beliefe that town anf mafia can win together lol. That is not how normal games work. His interactions with naz also seem like WvW, the way they seem to have an agenda together without any real discussion behind it. Also lol, from a towns perspective in a small save like this how does it make sense to not question a role claim the same as urself if u KNOW ur role is town. And then @Kenny you know ur mayor right? And we have a dead doc.. Do you really believe there to be TWO more tprs and investigatives to boot?
    And naz seems to claim im just a tunneling omgus player. I made of Gambit in the beginning of the game to establish a town circle. I was correct in distorted and mahoroth. I feel i was wrong with naz and MM. Buy POE I mainly had Gyr, Noc, crypt as scum, kenny i was unsure of because i feel he has the same play as town or scum which makes him harder to read. I wanted the noc lynch because i didnt like his behavior. We are all town right? And are deffinitly looking for scummy behavior to form our lynches. Crypto fit that scummy MO aswell.
    Your intetactions seem WvW to me, im entitled to an opinion am i not? You have barely had any logical discussion with each other you just accept each other as town in a blind way. You two are dictating the game due to your supposed "town tpr staus quo." You also ignore my points on MM's scummy ways. So untill you start looking at the game from the perspective of a town player... How do you expect me to townread you?
    He hasn't really commented on most of the events so far.

So take a wild guess xD
    Then he deserves to be policy lynched sigh

27. ISO #1427

I literally told you all information I have in my rolecard, there isnt anything else.
    Yes others have and yesterday you were saying something about how it was in your role card that u have the same role as Aivion?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

28. ISO #1428

Distorted both did and FLIPPED citizen. Blinkskater claimed citizen.

lol..

Yea you FINALLY did. I even went back and skimmed over your posts and that's the first time you openly stated your rolecard info.

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

Literally blink, gyr, aivion only cit claims +1 confirmed in distorted.
    Hey, did you ever say your citizen card's information too? Can't remember if you did or not.

31. ISO #1431

Hmmm...

So what do you think?

If you can tell me what your final thoughts on stuff, I think I'd feel better about you and we can go back to how Day 1 was. And I'll throw my thoughts out on the table, we're citizens it's all we can really do.

Agreed?

32. ISO #1432

SoSo basically if we don't have the safe and we know no information on it we have to assume it's balanced. We don't play Mafia to play stupid unbalanced saves. Just because we don't know the sav logical thinking would lead us to believe that it's balanced. We have 2 confirmed mafia in one confirmed SK or SS that's three non Town roles confirmed right there. The SS could potentially be a two-man team. So that leaves six to seven townies. Seeing as how we are going to assume this is a balanced save I would say there are at least three cits. If there's only Seven townies per say I do not believe the amount of tpr's to be more than the amount of citizens that creates an imbalance. So I'm going to say that there are four citizens and three tpr's. Logically in my mind this makes the most sense which is y Naz could potentially b-town. But we already have crypto confirmed Mafia. And based on MMS play no way he's town

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

SoSo basically if we don't have the safe and we know no information on it we have to assume it's balanced. We don't play Mafia to play stupid unbalanced saves.
    No we don't have to assume anything you dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

warning: this setup is bullshit
    I don't remember if you played 1k role cards but that one had absolutely 0 balance, stop trying to meta read the host you're doing it wrong. You're also reading everyone else playing this games meta wrong sheesh

36. ISO #1436

I literally have scum read every player alive right now except for Aivion. I've been free flow posting my thoughts and emotions I have pushed at Naz mm crypto on day 2. And I push at Kenny and gyrlander on day one. I Town read Aivion because he's playing purely which is a huge citizen tell. If you can take a step back and think in any way that my play has not been Pro town in any way I'd love to hear it. I did get a little upset but if you think that was all fake emotion then you can't read a player worth shit

37. ISO #1437

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

I don't remember if you played 1k role cards but that one had absolutely 0 balance, stop trying to meta read the host you're doing it wrong. You're also reading everyone else playing this games meta wrong sheesh
    We have to base the game off something not just whatever naz or mm says. But I'll continue to take the discredits and shade you're throwing at me like a champ so until you can tell me that my play has not portrayed myself as a member of this town and you can kindly see yourself to the door . Byeeeeee Felicia!

38. ISO #1438

We have to base the game off something not just whatever naz or mm says. But I'll continue to take the discredits and shade you're throwing at me like a champ so until you can tell me that my play has not portrayed myself as a member of this town and you can kindly see yourself to the door . Byeeeeee Felicia!
    And how would you know my reads are wrong ? Seems like a TMI slip to me. Ive also had two town reads and two scum reads proven to be right so your points are meager and invalid =P

39. ISO #1439

I have never called you scum, in fact I know you're town because you play like a complete ********* (like now) when you are

40. ISO #1440

SoSo basically if we don't have the safe and we know no information on it we have to assume it's balanced. We don't play Mafia to play stupid unbalanced saves. Just because we don't know the sav logical thinking would lead us to believe that it's balanced. We have 2 confirmed mafia in one confirmed SK or SS that's three non Town roles confirmed right there. The SS could potentially be a two-man team. So that leaves six to seven townies. Seeing as how we are going to assume this is a balanced save I would say there are at least three cits. If there's only Seven townies per say I do not believe the amount of tpr's to be more than the amount of citizens that creates an imbalance. So I'm going to say that there are four citizens and three tpr's. Logically in my mind this makes the most sense which is y Naz could potentially b-town. But we already have crypto confirmed Mafia. And based on MMS play no way he's town
    I'm slowly thinking Gyr could be a Cit, and I feel pretty bad about what I said but you can't blame me he did sort of hard ham saying I was confirmed Day 1. But I get why now it's sort of his playstyle. Also I'm thinking his super defensive shit is just NAI at this point.

if that's the case... we can Lynch MM and if he flips Paranoid sheriff Kenny is SUPER confirmed and We can have crypt shoot like, I dunno, me or something still (not really sure right now still mulling this over and reading the setup. Luckily I'll have some time tonight to read it while at work).

And if MM doesn't flip sheriff and he flips like, some sort of Secret Society thing then maybe Kenny could potentially be SS if it's a 2 man team.

I Fully feel like Naz is Lookout since Crypt didn't deny it and claimed Mafia as well.

MM, not so much honestly in terms of being TPR. But he DID claim his TPR to be "paranoid" Much like how Crypt did with his mafia role.

Possibly if he's Secret Society then I guess the whole paranoid thing is sort of everywhere maybe. I dunno.

That's if the SS isn't just an SK, but it's a SECRET SOCIETY not a Secret society of one psycho dude with a knife.

41. ISO #1441

I'm slowly thinking Gyr could be a Cit, and I feel pretty bad about what I said but you can't blame me he did sort of hard ham saying I was confirmed Day 1. But I get why now it's sort of his playstyle. Also I'm thinking his super defensive shit is just NAI at this point.

if that's the case... we can Lynch MM and if he flips Paranoid sheriff Kenny is SUPER confirmed and We can have crypt shoot like, I dunno, me or something still (not really sure right now still mulling this over and reading the setup. Luckily I'll have some time tonight to read it while at work).

And if MM doesn't flip sheriff and he flips like, some sort of Secret Society thing then maybe Kenny could potentially be SS if it's a 2 man team.

I Fully feel like Naz is Lookout since Crypt didn't deny it and claimed Mafia as well.

MM, not so much honestly in terms of being TPR. But he DID claim his TPR to be "paranoid" Much like how Crypt did with his mafia role.

Possibly if he's Secret Society then I guess the whole paranoid thing is sort of everywhere maybe. I dunno.

That's if the SS isn't just an SK, but it's a SECRET SOCIETY not a Secret society of one psycho dude with a knife.
    5 town 1 SS Thing and 1 mafia if so

4 town 2 Society members and 1 mafia if not so.

It's a possibility. Flavor wise if mafia wins with us (the end of day thing with NoctiZ's death). Then I can see there being more than one Secret Society player we need to lookout for.

42. ISO #1442

It will be funny when the SS and crypt kill you and mm since you're technically the only people who can reveal anyone but why would you worry about that. That's not very Pro town at all because you're giving two killers free rain at two tpr's lol

43. ISO #1443

Hmmm...

So what do you think?

If you can tell me what your final thoughts on stuff, I think I'd feel better about you and we can go back to how Day 1 was. And I'll throw my thoughts out on the table, we're citizens it's all we can really do.

Agreed?
    @Gyrlander

Cmon Bby, don't be like this

Breakin mah heart.

44. ISO #1444

I have never called you scum, in fact I know you're town because you play like a complete ********* (like now) when you are
    Oh yeah you literally said before that I was outing myself as SS

But now you town read me?

Try again girly girl I'll post a quote in a minute

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

My offer still stands too, if MM flips town I will walk away from sc2 mafia for ever =D. Scum can only push the fact that i have tunneled a few times and been wrong, but they always fail to mention the times i have been right =P which has been more times than wrong. Ive got noctiz, and could sense bs from crypto, 2 for 2 on scum this game. I have also pushed everywhere.

And remind me how you going to get mad at me for wanting to Lynch a confirmed mafia again? =P

47. ISO #1447

My offer still stands too, if MM flips town I will walk away from sc2 mafia for ever =D. Scum can only push the fact that i have tunneled a few times and been wrong, but they always fail to mention the times i have been right =P which has been more times than wrong. Ive got noctiz, and could sense bs from crypto, 2 for 2 on scum this game. I have also pushed everywhere.

And remind me how you going to get mad at me for wanting to Lynch a confirmed mafia again? =P
    Comments on my thoughts I made?

48. ISO #1448

O_O but you never explain anything lol
    Yeah you can't read very well lol I said it LOOKS LIKE you are doing something not WAH 100% SCUM like you are saying lul nothing is 100% (except crypt killing distorted last night)

49. ISO #1449

Comments on my thoughts I made?
    Yeah I can see your world where there might be two SS members it fits between Naz and M M with me. But we don't know for sure if Mafia wins with us and he can betray us tonight so heavily. And it would also fit with my 4 cit 2 tpr theory 2 SS 2 Mafia.

50. ISO #1450

Yeah you can't read very well lol I said it LOOKS LIKE you are doing something not WAH 100% SCUM like you are saying lul nothing is 100% (except crypt killing distorted last night)
    Please show me where I said you said that I was a hundred percent scum never said that you liar lol