ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE. DEAL WITH IT.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE. DEAL WITH IT.

My first year World Religions prof taught me that Islam is in fact a religion of PEACE. Right up there with Buddhists and the Hare Krishnas really. Mohammet was basically just a big hippie . In these times of unspeakable grief I think it is important to reach out to the biggest victims in tragedies like these: Muslims who feel uncomfortable and misunderstood. Let's all join together in an expression of friendship and love for the world's MOST PEACEFUL religion .
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

2. ISO #2

Re: ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE. DEAL WITH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    My first year World Religions prof taught me that Islam is in fact a religion of PEACE. Right up there with Buddhists and the Hare Krishnas really. Mohammet was basically just a big hippie . In these times of unspeakable grief I think it is important to reach out to the biggest victims in tragedies like these: Muslims who feel uncomfortable and misunderstood. Let's all join together in an expression of friendship and love for the world's MOST PEACEFUL religion .
    Claim Islam is a religion of peace. Avatar picture had someone point a gun to someone else
    -> seem trustworthy?!?!?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Claim Islam is a religion of peace. Avatar picture had someone point a gun to someone else
    -> seem trustworthy?!?!?
    It's a watergun. Pokémon is a show for manchildren. They would be highly distressed at the mere suggestion of violence.
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    It's a watergun. Pokémon is a show for manchildren. They would be highly distressed at the mere suggestion of violence.
    You mean animal abuse lel?
    Pikachu! Bunch that pokemon ^)o.o)>! v(o.o(v pika pika!

Joke, I'm fine with pokemon lol

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

5. ISO #5

I know that this is CJ but I kinda agree that Islam is supposed to be a peaceful religion. Just depends on how its interpreted.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #6

Of course it is peaceful. Anyone who disagrees is probably a lower socioeconomic class deplorable Drumpf supporter. I thankfully never see these people at my yoga class, organic grocer, or indie concerts. Unfortunately they do exist and these people vote LOL. Democracy was a bad idea.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Fucking disgusting thread, fucking disgusting life.

Islam is the most DEPLORABLE, VIOLENT religion of HATRED the world has EVER puked at us. When I found my little Bessie playing with that brown boy at school, I had to spank her with a spatula for TEN MINUTES to get the terrorism out of her system. If she had played with him ANY longer, he'd probably force her to wear headscarfs and BEAT HER for talking to other boys.

TheDougler, you seem like some sheltered lefty scum in a gender studies course who's never seen the real world. But my eldest fought in Afghanistan when he dropped out of High School and he'll tell you - The Taliban is REAL. The raghead-wearing is REAL. The pork-disrespect is REAL.

Stop being brainwashed by the paid-out media and open your eyes to the TRUTH.

I rest my case.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Fucking disgusting thread, fucking disgusting life.

Islam is the most DEPLORABLE, VIOLENT religion of HATRED the world has EVER puked at us. When I found my little Bessie playing with that brown boy at school, I had to spank her with a spatula for TEN MINUTES to get the terrorism out of her system. If she had played with him ANY longer, he'd probably force her to wear headscarfs and BEAT HER for talking to other boys.

TheDougler, you seem like some sheltered lefty scum in a gender studies course who's never seen the real world. But my eldest fought in Afghanistan when he dropped out of High School and he'll tell you - The Taliban is REAL. The raghead-wearing is REAL. The pork-disrespect is REAL.

Stop being brainwashed by the paid-out media and open your eyes to the TRUTH.

I rest my case.
    Sorry, my racist uncle hijacked my account for a moment there. My life experience has taught me anyone who criticizes Islam is a closet islamophobe, so don't listen to the haters Achmed!

-Peace.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I know that this is CJ but I kinda agree that Islam is supposed to be a peaceful religion. Just depends on how its interpreted.

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Just depends on how its interpreted.
    ^Thats the argument for everything. All down to Interpretation aka what people feel like they want to do.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #11

More peaceful than the Xaxoxpon of the Nahuatl who literally killed all not of their people to harvest their hearts with a literal spoon while they were still alive, as tradition.
    Less peaceful than the rest.

Also apparently they love making familiies, an average of 8 children per mother and father!

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    ^Thats the argument for everything. All down to Interpretation aka what people feel like they want to do.
    Its not about how they feel. Its about their point of view.

Islam is actually advising against any wars or terrorist attacks or whatever like that. Its just a bunch of extremists who are using some side historical events and by using some long obviously crap commentaries on Quran to justify their aggressive unjustified un-peaceful behavior.

and no they don't love making large families. Its not a part of Islam. Arabs (as traditions) and poor countries (Islamic countries are mostly poor) are used to have large families (cause more children means more working people and more money). and having 8 children per mother and father means their not adopted with the western standards and numbers. Not sure why is that bad in your opinion.

Being a Muslim or Christian doesn't mean shit. Being peaceful or not is not because of religious. Being a human is not related to religions.

Its just an old fallacy (and hatred - really old and historical hatred obviously)

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    and having 8 children per mother and father means their not adopted with the western standards and numbers. Not sure why is that bad in your opinion.
    You do know that at least 70% of them are made involuntarily? It's an unfortunate fact and women are not allowed to have a say in the matter.
    The number was also 17 before, but that's when the sultunate basically wanted everyone to literally spread their kingdom borders by breeding, and if you look at newscast of these people - you see that they do want to aggressively breed their borders out too.

Islam is actually advising against any wars or terrorist attacks or whatever like that. Its just a bunch of extremists who are using some side historical events and by using some long obviously crap commentaries on Quran to justify their aggressive unjustified un-peaceful behavior.
    A wast minority advice against wars, these are the "good guys". The majority just doesn't give a fuck and thus not even expressing themselves. The minority is growing though because they are getting real tired of having their home blown up 100 times over literally.
    The extremists are also a minority, but let's look at something scary.

There's about 1,700,000,000 muslims, even if 0.01% were extremists - that's still 170,000 extremists.

About half to two thirds of extremists are also those who were recruited and is just singing in their banner when all they do is spread havoc.

This is causing some large bias on perception versus reality on all directions.

14. ISO #14

I understand the satire of the thread, but the replies this got..

Muslims celebrate Christian Genocide, but the West is bad for saying mean things.
    Murder of Christians should be legal under blasphemy laws, but Islamophobia should be recognized as a crime.

Religion is just another reason to differentiate ourselves from one another; as if we didn't have enough reasons already.

A Religion is an army. It always has been, and always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Sorry, my racist uncle hijacked my account for a moment there. My life experience has taught me anyone who criticizes Islam is a closet islamophobe, so don't listen to the haters Achmed!

-Peace.
    It's okay, we know you're a good guy! You uncle sounds like he's lower socio-economic class. We need to let in more Syrians, Tunisians, Afghans, etc. to do the jobs people like your uncle clearly aren't willing to do. They complain about being unemployed but they won't open a kebab shop or drive a cab at the wages these immigrants are willing to take! So lazy!

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Also apparently they love making familiies, an average of 8 children per mother and father!
    This makes me so giddy to hear I love hearing about them making BIG families. Hopefully they get the government benefits they need here to have more kids than we do! Making babies: another job LAZY westerners WON'T do!!! I guess westerners deserve to go extinct LOL. Our own government funded station here, the CBC, is clearly one of the good guys. They recently released a video about how our beige future is inevitable. Such a beautiful video WAKE UP ALT-RIGHT! LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

"Ess-Jay-Double-You" is a neo nazi alt right hate term. I would appreciate it not being used ITT where POC and strong inapenant black womyn may be disenfranchised by its use or have their lived-experiences negated. Thank you for your acquiescance. We need to work together if we want to smash these neocolonial patriarchal structures. ;)

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    You do know that at least 70% of them are made involuntarily? It's an unfortunate fact and women are not allowed to have a say in the matter.
    The number was also 17 before, but that's when the sultunate basically wanted everyone to literally spread their kingdom borders by breeding, and if you look at newscast of these people - you see that they do want to aggressively breed their borders out too.

A wast minority advice against wars, these are the "good guys". The majority just doesn't give a fuck and thus not even expressing themselves. The minority is growing though because they are getting real tired of having their home blown up 100 times over literally.
    The extremists are also a minority, but let's look at something scary.

There's about 1,700,000,000 muslims, even if 0.01% were extremists - that's still 170,000 extremists.

About half to two thirds of extremists are also those who were recruited and is just singing in their banner when all they do is spread havoc.

This is causing some large bias on perception versus reality on all directions.
    They are mad involuntarily is irreverent. Why are you christian? (or whatever you are) Cause your borned in a christian (or whatever is your religion) environment. Most of the people are like that - even if your not one of them.

your saying all 1,700,000,000 Muslims are responsible for the 0.01% extermists who are Eeven killing The other muslims as well? Is like, Aren't they trying to fight with that 0.01% as well? Thy obviously are. You are yourself saying 2/3 of them are recruited as merceneries and are not fighting because of Islam so what about what their doing is on Islam?

You like so many others , are just biased about this.

21. ISO #21

They are mad involuntarily is irreverent. Why are you christian? (or whatever you are) Cause your borned in a christian (or whatever is your religion) environment. Most of the people are like that - even if your not one of them.

your saying all 1,700,000,000 Muslims are responsible for the 0.01% extermists who are Eeven killing The other muslims as well? Is like, Aren't they trying to fight with that 0.01% as well? Thy obviously are. You are yourself saying 2/3 of them are recruited as merceneries and are not fighting because of Islam so what about what their doing is on Islam?

You like so many others , are just biased about this.
    No one else is talking about Extremists.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    No one else is talking about Extremists.
    The reason people look bad to Islam , are some "Islamic" terrorist groups. some of these groups are not at all accepting the basis of Islam and some others are just a bunch of extermists. so everyone are talking about extermists when they insult Islam - or when they think its just a war mongrel - barbarian religion - point of view.

Its just a religion - Using it for peace or war is in people hand. Its not because of the religion - and that is provable. Islam is really a peaceful religion if you actually look at Quran.

23. ISO #23

Why are you christian? (or whatever you are)
    I'm an Atheist.

I'm not saying that the 1.7B muslims are responsible. Just because 1% of men are psychopats, doesn't mean the 99% of men should directly involve with the psychopath or even women. The so called sunni culture spawns across the entirety of Africa, Asian Minors / Middle East and Asia (except China, Korea and Japan), which in itself feature a wast majority of humanity, while Europe is christian by Jewism / Catholic / Protestant / Orthodox / et cetera.
    The colonizers of France, Spain, Portugal, England, Scandinavia, Netherlands and Italy, has brought their own culture with them, thus forcing the Americas to turn into Christian, and they have affected Africa severely to the point only the Magreb and Egypt remains muslim.
    With the tension of world by repeated wars of conquest, Christianity has become even stronger and adopted by large nations such as Japan who have Christianity in the 1/4 of the culture and China has it as an open-religion policy.

Christianity is at 2.4B compared to Muslim 1.7B, out of a possible 7.2B people. How many muslims was in the past? 80% of all, with 20% (atheism wasn't a choice) being Orthdox and Jewish, after the whole Christ debacle the numbers changed widely to 50% Muslim, 40% Christian and 10% of religions distance themselves off and become their own things. Blame the romans for their bad display.

That's still a majority, which means that in cultures with religion are going to affirm their dominant religion. Muslims and Christians used to live in synchronized peace and the Muslims were even a "hippy religion" based on Science of all things, but after the huge change - the Muslim changed into a religion of bloodshed in order to combat the Christians in the name of god. This in itself caused a huge war between the two and even the 650Y Crusade War and things like the 700Y reconquest of iberia. Somewhere in the 1100 and another in 1400 there was two different prophets with very bloody stories to make it even more aggressive.

Since 18th centuary, the zealous religious people have satiated their bloodlust, empires such as the ottomans being heavily Sharia stopped to expand their borders, and there's an apparent stalemate between religions that rival eachother and there's peace, right?

After the Internet became a thing, powerhouses of the sunni and sharia realm has become endangered by the enlightenment and this kickstarted a new religious war although more subtle. The Muslims want to convert christians, force expand their muslims by breeding and outnumber christians with that, and the extremists that spawned because of this are insanely aggressive and terroristic to promote their religion with fear and tyrany.

The ones recruited by the extremists, are only helping to spread that promotion.

24. ISO #24

Y'all should praise Ra, his power in the north is growing by the day!
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Fuck Ra. HAIL IMHOTEP
    By His holy light, you shall be smiten for such heresy!
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #28

when I'm defending Islam - I'm not Muslim

I consider myself as a not religious person - but I believe in god and what generally all these type of religions (God -sent ) are saying - and their the absolutely the same.

Its just sad to see how the name of religion is the value of humanity in some people view

pedit : Islam is a later - complete version of the Christianity. Their the same. There is absolutely no difference in their ideologies.

The reason there are Islamic terrorist groups / extremist mercenary groups and war makers - is political , historical and completely not related to what is Islam. You can bring me a thousand unrelated examples but This is a basically proven fact.

Its not about how their majority and minority think. You can't attack the idea based on the actions of a portion of the group. unless if you don't want to be fare - You might want to just attack the Muslims like the way in crusader wars Christians did, then sure. you can tell as much as excuses as you want.

shrugs

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Immigrants must be free to practice their faith and culture in the West. That is non-negotiable. Asking them to change for us or accomodate the "majority" would be fascist. Neckbeard mouthbreather fascist Trumpistas are NOT welcome here!!! Antifas unite!

2010-muslim-01-05.png

31. ISO #31

I consider myself as a not religious person - but I believe in god and what generally all these type of religions (God -sent ) are saying - and their the absolutely the same.

Its just sad to see how the name of religion is the value of humanity in some people view

pedit : Islam is a later - complete version of the Christianity. Their the same. There is absolutely no difference in their ideologies.

The reason there are Islamic terrorist groups / extremist mercenary groups and war makers - is political , historical and completely not related to what is Islam. You can bring me a thousand unrelated examples but This is a basically proven fact.

Its not about how their majority and minority think. You can't attack the idea based on the actions of a portion of the group. unless if you don't want to be fare - You might want to just attack the Muslims like the way in crusader wars Christians did, then sure. you can tell as much as excuses as you want.

shrugs

I'm sorry, but you're naďve to think so. Religion is used by narcissists to gain power from vulnerable people. The only difference is that followers of Islam still act like it's the 11th Century.

All Religions are shit. I already said it once, Religion is just another way to differentiate from each other. Just one more thing to hate about each other.

The world would be much better off with out Religion.

32. ISO #32

and Christians started the crusader wars

ffs that's history
    Yet now, 1,000 years later, Muslims are still doing the same thing as the Crusades.
    And also systematically murdered 1.5 million non-Muslim people in the Ottoman Empire less than 100 years ago.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; December 22nd, 2016 at 01:49 PM.

33. ISO #33

I agree with Cryptonic.

While I respect everyones beliefs I feel like Religion is a form of control.
    I went to Christian elementary school, was forced to pray in morning assemblies and before I ate lunch. The one thing that we were mostly taught is that everyone has a purpose in life, which is honestly what disturbs me the most.

If there's a plane crash and lets say theres 100 people aboard. 99 of those people die, 1 person survives. I was basically taught that god had a purpose for that one person, and it was gods will that the others died....

idk but thats fucked up in my opinion, who is anyone to really say that those people didnt have a purpose? ya know?

honestly i would think buddhism is one of the more peaceful and thoroughly thought out religions.

just my 2 cents though
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

34. ISO #34

Let's just deus vult the whole fucking world and promote pastafarianism.

Done.

Islam was specifically made to promote it more aggressively than Sunni and Shia, and that's saying something.

It's what I said regarding story, and what Cryptonic said regarding the situation.

It's political, historical and part of a mass-conversion, which is also related to Islam because they sure as hell want to convert lol.

and Christians started the crusader wars

ffs that's history
    Christians started the crusade wars after the War of Fanatics, The Prophet's Bloodshed and Prophet's Propagation.

After the Crusades and Iberian Reconquest (based on roman), the muslims went "Lol fuck you" mode with the Ottomans, purging every single heretic in their mind.
    Later in history by the 1750-1800s, the Ottomans had their bloodshed sated and was more "normal", but that's after their infamous mega-purge of all nonbelievers and was in a vulnerable position.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

He ain't trolling, just posting provocative satire.
    Basically second language to Canadians, it's why we're a bilingual country.

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Basically second language to Canadians, it's why we're a bilingual country.

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Trolls like dougler aren't a new thing to the site.
    but why are you arguing over this honestly
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #43

but why are you arguing over this honestly
    Very good question, if i was to try to answer it shortly, i'd say...

...Internet.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Very good question, if i was to try to answer it shortly, i'd say...

...Internet.
    You've grown weak in my absence.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.