S-FM Death Note (9P) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    That's not a bad idea, but imo, the best thing would be to try both at the same time.

Usually hosts ask for a minimum of 5 posts a day, i also think, to avoid lurkers, that this cap should be raised to 20.
    See -- I find this to be arbitrary as well as every player has a different way of posting. I know some players that post <20 times per day and still are among the most impactful players in the game due their posting structures, conciseness, and longer posts. I don't think such players enter the lurking category.
    Spoiler : :
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Ok i made it :

Players are required to play the game, which means be active and post about the game, host has total discretion to replace anyone for not participating in the game at any time. A warning may or not be given.

instead.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

4. ISO #54

Approved for signups!

@Dino @Sino
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass