User Tag List

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1937
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

Re: S-FM 204: Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    What part of

ASYLUM DIRECTOR IS MOST LIKELY A LUNATIC AKA DOESN'T KNOW THEY ARE AN ASYLUM DIRECTOR DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
    Ah, you think that by writting big colored words people is going to think you're right?

YOU WANT PEOPLE TO ASSUME ASSYLUM DIRECTOR IS A LUNATIC BUT IN FACT THERE IS NO CLUE THAT HE CAN BE SO. YOU PATHETIC SCRUB STOP SAYING LIKE AD IS OBVIOUSLY LUNATIC.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Have you read my argument yet?
    Yes, this was directed to GameFreak not you.

There is no reason to lynch ThePaladin today @GameFreak . If you wanted to see if he was confirmed lynching RLVG would be better because it confirms both of them. I still might not suggest this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1304

Actually no.

Asylum director only confirms alignment.

The asylum counselor would have to visit the asylum director for the asylum director to know.

So if you are in a position where gyrlander is[pratically guaranteed to be lynched] claiming asylum director is probably the best benifit/risk gambit for scum.
    I'm talking long term.

If AD dies, your chances of winning die. If AD finds out who he is, your chances of winning die.

Claiming AD is a dumb thing to do as scum, unless you have a follow-up plan, which Gyrlander clearly does not (no offence lol).

Even if we find out he's a fucking drug dealer or something on d5, we can just lynch him there and then.

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post

There is no reason to lynch ThePaladin today @GameFreak . If you wanted to see if he was confirmed lynching RLVG would be better because it confirms both of them. I still might not suggest this.
    That's not viable reasoning in and of itself, because we could just lynch Paladin to confirm RLVG (vice versa). But I agree that we shouldn't get tunnel visioned on one player, and it'd be wise to see how the RLVG shenanigans play out for a day or two more.

8. ISO #1308

you are correct i forgot. RLVG is probably not sheriff, hostmeta etc.
    I can't really find a lynch i'm satisfied with here.
    Everybody is somewhat comfirmable tomorrow.
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    That's not viable reasoning in and of itself, because we could just lynch Paladin to confirm RLVG (vice versa). But I agree that we shouldn't get tunnel visioned on one player, and it'd be wise to see how the RLVG shenanigans play out for a day or two more.
    ThePaladin being lynched doesn't confirm RLVG.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #1311

ThePaladin being lynched doesn't confirm RLVG.
    Does too (mostly). If Paladin flips guilty, we'll confirm RLVG's result was wrong.

You can apply the reasoning backwards: If RLVG was lynched and he flipped non-sheriff, that would only confirm RLVG's result was wrong (again).

Both ways aren't a perfect confirmation, but they confirm something related to the other player, if you get what I mean.

12. ISO #1312

Does too (mostly). If Paladin flips guilty, we'll confirm RLVG's result was wrong.

You can apply the reasoning backwards: If RLVG was lynched and he flipped non-sheriff, that would only confirm RLVG's result was wrong (again).

Both ways aren't a perfect confirmation, but they confirm something related to the other player, if you get what I mean.
    And that RLVG is an insane sheriff/lying sinister.

13. ISO #1313

It's so easy as an Assylum Counselor visiting me. IDIOT.
    So are you suggesting that Iced check you tonight to confirm your role?
    Plus, me checking Spruance, confirming my role, which could confirm Iced role.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXVII - Doctor | Win
    FMXVIII - Delta | Lose
    FMXIX - Antagonist | Win

Spoiler : S-FM History :
    S-FM: High School of the Dead - Them | Win
    S-FM: Insanity - Mason Leader | Win

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

Changing my vote on Eggy.

-vote Eggy

If all goes well tonight, we'll have a bunch of confirmation tomorrow.
    Note that scum could fuck this up in several manners so I guess there's gonna be some puzzles to solve tomorrow.
    FMXVII - Doctor | Win
    FMXVIII - Delta | Lose
    FMXIX - Antagonist | Win

16. ISO #1316

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    So..
    DW usually handpicks to my knowledge.

He usually wants to test all mechanics of setup and try to nerf any powerful roles.

Therefore AD is most likely a lunatic since AD couldn't claim AD to not be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

17. ISO #1317

Two different sheriffs, normal and fake sheriff.

Fake sheriff gets guilty if he is innocent, and the reverse.

Real sheriff gets the real result.

If RLVG isn't sheriff, ThePaladin's flip doesn't matter. We won't know for sure if he is normal/insane sheriff.

18. ISO #1318

Quote Originally Posted by Taekyon View Post

-vote Eggy

Note that scum could fuck this up in several manners so I guess there's gonna be some puzzles to solve tomorrow.
    REST IN PEACE EGGY. YOUR LOVE - NO - YOUR LEGACY - WILL BE REMEMBERED T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    lets all get on the paladin lynch train. it will be fun for everyone I promise.
    -vote ThePaladin

19. ISO #1319

RLVG lynch gives you an 100% read on me being town or potentially not town.

You could lynch me and flip and RLVg just be luantic.

but why are we lynching town reads..?

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I think you're doing this on purpose to out the real director.

Scum Lynch + Policy Lynch on Gyrlander plz.
    Keep in mind that gyrlander could have been culted and is now a useless cultist trying to pull off this.

21. ISO #1321

Two different sheriffs, normal and fake sheriff.

Fake sheriff gets guilty if he is innocent, and the reverse.

Real sheriff gets the real result.

If RLVG isn't sheriff, ThePaladin's flip doesn't matter. We won't know for sure if he is normal/insane sheriff.
    My brain is too tired to think straight about this, but if we lynched RLVG and he flipped non-sheriff and non-insane sheriff, we would essentially learn nothing about Paladin.

But we would still confirm that RLVG's read of Paladin is irrelevant.

That's the point I'm trying to make. I'm repeating it I think. Sorry if you're countering it and I'm too silly to notice.

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

So are you suggesting that Iced check you tonight to confirm your role?
    Plus, me checking Spruance, confirming my role, which could confirm Iced role.
    Iced has 25% chance (someone said 33%) of correct feedback. Why would that be helpful?

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

::OMG ITS A BOMB::

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

::::::

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

RLVG lynch gives you an 100% read on me being town or potentially not town.

You could lynch me and flip and RLVg just be luantic.

but why are we lynching town reads..?
    You are many things, but you are definitely not a town read.

Me and unknown are having a mostly pointless conversation for unknown reasons.

29. ISO #1329

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    actually yeah atm Paladin lynch would give us the most info.
    I agree with this, but there is no time to switch at this point. He's the best target for tomorrow though imo. It tells us a lot about RLVG.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

30. ISO #1330

actually yeah atm Paladin lynch would give us the most info.
    Lynching rlvg can confirm my alignment[if he flips sheriff]

Lynching Paladin can not confirm rlvg's role nor alignmnet cause lunatic feedback.

BASIC LOGIC.

31. ISO #1331

Mostly outdated due to Gyr's claim.

The ML claim isn't real. That's the point. The ML claim isn't real. When I made the ML claim I was trolling but everyone took it seriously. Open the spoiler.

You were suspicious I was suspicious of Taekyon and Ice for "directly challenging my ML claim" (even though they don't) but the ML claim isn't real. That's why I told you to read that exchange.

1-5) I want to avoid being bogged down with misunderstanding, so I'm gonna rewrite the points:

-Gyrlander had a very strong response to citizens claiming, because it indirectly hurt TPRs. He made a ragey post that contrasted with every thing else he had said up to that point. It is pretty much the only thing he has ever shown a meaningful response to (except when defending himself). It's as if most else is meaningless in comparison to the wellbeing of TPRs.

-Then, Gyrlander sees a mass TPR claim. He does not flip 10 times the shit he flipped before (as TPR claims directly hurt TPRs, unlike cit claims). Instead, he just says "lul". You may read this as a sarcastic, scornful message to the TPR reveal, but I do not. The post implies the TPR claiming was as meaningless to him as everything else had been.

-This makes it look like he does not actually care about the only thing he has expressed care about, apart from when he's defended himself.

-This makes it look like the original passion he expressed is not real. It also means he has failed at his main use for town contribution-wise (hammering a few points hard).

You're supposed to counter that, not me.

6) I didn't react to pressure by being a cunt. I acted like a cunt, hence I was pressured. But what does this have to do with Gyrlander's response to pressure? This is an irrelevant response and should be in a separate message.

P.S. Please don't do dramatic ellipses. You may find me obnoxious, but that doesn't mean you have to 1-up me. I can't actually make you stop, because you may have some weird logic to try and break me, but please. Please stop being so rude.
    So, you just... make that claim... and then only AFTER someone comes in with investigative results that challenge it, you decide to say "It was a joke guys. Plz don't hate."

1-5: There was hardly and shit flipped in the first place. He expressed annoyance at that the fact Citizens were claiming. In fact, sarcasm seems like a very reasonable reason for the post in question, and it still fits the annoyed schtick. A rather townie response.

6: Your response was lackluster and trollish. Also, it does have to do with it, because it's the Pot and Kettle situation from my point of you. You seemed to get more trolly after votes were put onto you. You then ask why this has to do with the current topic, and in the same paragraph call it irrelevant, when you admit to not understanding the meaning by asking about it. Seems like a discredit sir.

And I'll use ellipses all I want.

On the bright side almost everybody is here so we can swing a lynch.

TDL is awfully quiet this game. Come out TDL
    I got two jobs not long ago. Been really stealing my time.

32. ISO #1332

Why would Iced vote Taek when he's comfirmable tomorrow. and more importantly comfirms himself aswell ?
    Because I disagree with the other lynches, and I would receive the same level of confirmation with a lynch as I would with waiting till tomorrow.
    I stated this earlier.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

33. ISO #1333

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I agree with this, but there is no time to switch at this point. He's the best target for tomorrow though imo. It tells us a lot about RLVG.
    it tells you literally nothing concrete.

The only argument you can make is flip-associations.

34. ISO #1334

I think RLVG would confirm more, but I guess you could argue it.

35. ISO #1335

We can still lynch anyone we have 25 mins.

But if Paladin dies and flips town, I'd rather not have RLVG immediately Nked. At least if we let him check one more person before a possible Paladin town-flip we don't risk making it all for nothing heheh.

36. ISO #1336

Iced has 25% chance (someone said 33%) of correct feedback. Why would that be helpful?
    Since my card doesn't show ML and he didn't see me as citizen, that mean I would be lunatic.
    If I can confirm my role has ML with spruance, I will be able to confirm Iced is truly Investigator.
    If I'm not ML, Iced is a Lunatic. As simple as that.
    FMXVII - Doctor | Win
    FMXVIII - Delta | Lose
    FMXIX - Antagonist | Win

37. ISO #1337

It doesn't work both ways cause lunatic feedback.....

THIS ISN'T A NORMAL SETUP REMEMBER?

38. ISO #1338

10 members viewing thread, we have the votes.

39. ISO #1339

Lynching rlvg can confirm my alignment[if he flips sheriff]

Lynching Paladin can not confirm rlvg's role nor alignmnet cause lunatic feedback.

BASIC LOGIC.
    Yes but the loss isn't worth the gain as we learned we have an NK from the Kovath kill and the DN that was on it, and if RLVG does confirm you you are a likely target. If you were lynched, it still leaves reasonable doubt in regards to RLVG.

40. ISO #1340

Yes but the loss isn't worth the gain as we learned we have an NK from the Kovath kill and the DN that was on it, and if RLVG does confirm you you are a likely target. If you were lynched, it still leaves reasonable doubt in regards to RLVG.
    Then just say you are lynching me cause you scum read me.

Don't make up reasoning that says if we lynch guy X we get information, when you don't.

41. ISO #1341

Who the fuck are we voting people? We don't have all day.

42. ISO #1342

-vote Eggy

Time to save my own skin!
    Just gonna drop this vote here~
    Gonna hope no one notices~
    I'm going to drag this out♫

Keep in mind that gyrlander could have been culted and is now a useless cultist trying to pull off this.
    Let's not spread chaos okay?

10 members viewing thread, we have the votes.
    secondpassing, GameFreak, Gyrlander, Taekyon, Unknown1234, yzb25

I'm not sure.

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

Time to save my own skin!
    Just gonna drop this vote here~
    Gonna hope no one notices~
    I'm going to drag this out♫

Let's not spread chaos okay?

secondpassing, GameFreak, Gyrlander, Taekyon, Unknown1234, yzb25

I'm not sure.
    10 members and 5 guest, Do't forget invisible mode.
    FMXVII - Doctor | Win
    FMXVIII - Delta | Lose
    FMXIX - Antagonist | Win

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

Read my reposted Taekyon case and his day 1 response.
    Currently you are on Gyrlander, you want to take that risky/seems like scum to you?
    No, my vote is on them but I don't want to lynch them anymore.

47. ISO #1347

Read my reposted Taekyon case and his day 1 response.
    Currently you are on Gyrlander, you want to take that risky/seems like scum to you?
    I've already read it, you sound just as desperate as ThePaladin to lynch someone. Are you jester?

48. ISO #1348

@Taekyon who was your n1 target again?

49. ISO #1349

No, my vote is on them but I don't want to lynch them anymore.
    then unvote

RVS

50. ISO #1350

Mostly outdated due to Gyr's claim.

So, you just... make that claim... and then only AFTER someone comes in with investigative results that challenge it, you decide to say "It was a joke guys. Plz don't hate."

1-5: There was hardly and shit flipped in the first place. He expressed annoyance at that the fact Citizens were claiming. In fact, sarcasm seems like a very reasonable reason for the post in question, and it still fits the annoyed schtick. A rather townie response.

6: Your response was lackluster and trollish. Also, it does have to do with it, because it's the Pot and Kettle situation from my point of you. You seemed to get more trolly after votes were put onto you. You then ask why this has to do with the current topic, and in the same paragraph call it irrelevant, when you admit to not understanding the meaning by asking about it. Seems like a discredit sir.

And I'll use ellipses all I want.

I got two jobs not long ago. Been really stealing my time.
    I'm getting used to the dramatic ellipses now. I guess it was the lack of exposure that made it so effective the first time lol.

The ML claim was a joke from the start. But everyone started taking it seriously because they didn't bother to open a spoiler (you yourself fell victim to this). I was then gripped by a twisted curiosity to see how things would play out. Maybe I should be lynched IRL, but that's another point <3.

Oh, are you saying my responses to Gyrlander were trollish? Anyway, yes I admitted to not understanding the meaning, and I still admit to not understanding the meaning - I still don't understand the relevancy of my trollishness to a discussion about Gyrlander.