User Tag List

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

Heyyyy I'm here gu-

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    -vote stealthbomber

SB always drops a wallpost (half of which are troll replies) then fucks off for 24h, iirc. People who don't have conversations are basically unreadable and unreadable people are the most threatening scum.

Respect to the Marshmallow train tho.

I can already tell the early day discussion is going to be very fruitful =D
    I can help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    So aggressive start up, unexcepted of you.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

You would just speak as you want and do whatever you want, but not voting. Espeacially not that early.
    Hybrid once again opens the game up with a hypocritical post. Telling someone not to vote so early on but voting in his first post.
    /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's my right to get a new strategy okay?

Also, it was just a bait to see who defends the randomed guy, who just sheeps me...

-unvote

Of course, I'm not saying RLVG is scum for sure. We have no leads at the 2nd post of the game, I know that... Come on lol.
    This post strikes me as odd. It's a particularly defensive way of stopping an alleged gambit that hasn't really come into fruition yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    It seems to me that mafia would rather not post much today and wait till they communicate with each other to start interacting.
    Thing is this is a nightless game and mafia can already communicate through their daychat.

Not sure how that's relevant to your decision to push Marsh. If you believe Spruance's theory, then Marsh wouldn't vote RLVG if he were scum cuz he'd be "hanging back". Thus, you voted / pushed someone you townread! XP
    I had a couple more sentences on hybrid but uh this post says what I wanted to better so I'm just going to say look at this. Look at it. You done looking at it up and down? K good.

Uh oh... There's no "scared" emote. Crap. Going off guys, bye bye.

btw

-vote Stealthbomber16

Still wanna do this cuz of #10.

School starting up today inhibited my ability to post, as I mentioned was happening on the signup thread. Not apprecaiting this tunnel before I even make a post.

-vote yzb25

unvote him.
    the fuck?

Okay this is clearly weird. Leave stealth be... I want your next message to be "-unvote". If it's not the case, I will vote you. :banhammer:
    the fuck?

You literally acted like a lazy troll in BFN 2 and flipped scum. In fact, I recall whenever you play like this you flip scum >.<
    tbh sj only rolls scum

I didn't say glhf.

glhf =D

In other news, it's 2am and I'm going to bed. Later.
    yea you reserved your first post for me
    -vote stealthbomber
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    Just because we're not a scum team for once doesn't give you the right to vote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #103

Would like to mention that neither hybrid nor marshmarsh's threats about not unvoting me were followed through.

-vote Hybrid

So far this is the slot that is drawing my eye the most. Am rather uneasy because this makes 3/3 games we've played together scumreads from me.

4. ISO #104

-vote Stealthbomber16

You wheter didn't care much about what we have written here or you are just targetting me or you are scum. It is so obvious that why I don't want anyone to vote anyone since it's not day 1 but MINUTE 1... Since there hasn't anyone spoken up and blaming him with such a retardish reason is stupid.

Also about to "We shouldn't vote nor lynch" part, we have to stay alive as 4 citizens to see only 1 goon alive with only lynching. And since there is not that much people has spoken up and since there wasnt that much question mark on people I thought that it'd be better if we don't lynch that fast.

Now if you are just going to vote me up here you may not play this game for this day or else i ll just ignore you since i know that you are one of a kind that stubborn and person who talks rubbish.

5. ISO #105

-vote Stealthbomber16

You wheter didn't care much about what we have written here or you are just targetting me or you are scum. It is so obvious that why I don't want anyone to vote anyone since it's not day 1 but MINUTE 1... Since there hasn't anyone spoken up and blaming him with such a retardish reason is stupid.

Also about to "We shouldn't vote nor lynch" part, we have to stay alive as 4 citizens to see only 1 goon alive with only lynching. And since there is not that much people has spoken up and since there wasnt that much question mark on people I thought that it'd be better if we don't lynch that fast.

Now if you are just going to vote me up here you may not play this game for this day or else i ll just ignore you since i know that you are one of a kind that stubborn and person who talks rubbish.
    -unvote

Good post. 10/10. You made some nice points here.

I'm sure later into the game someone is going to ISO me and be like "he let off of hybrid too early from pressuring him what a scummy scum scum" and let it be known for the record that I am not a scummy scum scum, and that this is a very coherent and understanding post from hybrid, albiet he may have taken my vote a bit personally.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Would like to mention that neither hybrid nor marshmarsh's threats about not unvoting me were followed through.

-vote Hybrid

So far this is the slot that is drawing my eye the most. Am rather uneasy because this makes 3/3 games we've played together scumreads from me.
    How dare you to call me hypocritical this game? Have you even read up the whole posts?
    Now if you are gonna play like this, this part of the game you may just come after like 2-3 days later since everything will be settled down a little bit.

Also I want you to unvote me since you are the one that is "not" in a safe position

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

By the way @deathworlds when will be the afks be changed?
    Please refer to the very first rule in the full setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Are you suggesting that if someone is avoiding issues, that they are town?
    That wasn't the thing I wanted to mean but he really didnt say anything suspicous so far and he posted an huge post up there. Also we can't even afford to lose even a single citizen in this game, if we were to it would be 40% much harder to win this game.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

That wasn't the thing I wanted to mean but he really didnt say anything suspicous so far and he posted an huge post up there. Also we can't even afford to lose even a single citizen in this game, if we were to it would be 40% much harder to win this game.
    What did you want to mean, you say z but you mean y? Thats not very good. Thats basically saying "If I say something and its scummy, i dont mean it plomiz"
    stealth always makes boring wall posts that look big, but really contain very little. its easier to find someone by engaging in conversation with them. Its easy to get away with scum by making wall posts.
    Also 100% chance of losing if we never lynch. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Superjack read the win circumstations... For town to win, 4 citizens must see only 1 goon alive; for mafia to win 2 goons must see 4 citizens alive. In total we have 7 citizens. Now we only have 2 mistake chance to made or else mafia will win this game. Also if you keep your agressive behavior like that i will have no choice but to vote you right now.

18. ISO #118

Superjack read the win circumstations... For town to win, 4 citizens must see only 1 goon alive; for mafia to win 2 goons must see 4 citizens alive. In total we have 7 citizens. Now we only have 2 mistake chance to made or else mafia will win this game. Also if you keep your agressive behavior like that i will have no choice but to vote you right now.
    This line of thinking is very dangerous imo. What you're doing right now is waving your vote around saying "quit being agressive" and at the same time saying "if you dont stop this right now ill vote you". Looking at it from my angle it is very hypocritical and doesn't show that you're thinking through things entirely.

19. ISO #119

This line of thinking is very dangerous imo. What you're doing right now is waving your vote around saying "quit being agressive" and at the same time saying "if you dont stop this right now ill vote you". Looking at it from my angle it is very hypocritical and doesn't show that you're thinking through things entirely.
    Agreed, but to stop a force, you have to counter force it. So they won't stop random voting until they realize that we are not suppose to hurry that much instead we have to think about it and make the rightest choice. Or else after 2 citizens died they will be like "Oh no... We are almost losing this game we cannot make even a single mistake" then *puff* Town loses the game and mafia gets a sweet victory.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

I don't think we should lynch hybrid or marsh today because they are active and if we kill one the thread will turn dead. Do I think they are town? They are just as likely to be scum as the afks are lol.
    Yea, our mr. afk has come. Gonna post once or twice then gone for the whole day ? x)

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Effective immediately, @Omegasaur has replaced Firebringer!
    Last edited by deathworlds; August 21st, 2017 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Still catching up, but damn this is hilarious. Threatening to vote people is worthless. Especially after there is already some doubt on you, and you seem to almost instantly retract your vote after making it.

Your vote is worthless. I mean, unless its not, unless this is coming from a mentality of "my scum buddies are gonna back my vote up", which imo actually looks to be the most probably case here given how youve been playing.

-vote Hybrid

Not as wild as my rlvg theory, but its still looking pretty good

Monopoly of the Iced variety

26. ISO #126

Aight, nothing else really stands out to me this game thus far. I was expecting to come back to a little more, but im quite happy with looking at hybrid or stealth. I couldnt make sense of the post that hybrid made where stwalth changed his mind about him. Given stealth said it was coherent and decent, and I couldnt see it, ima just write it off as bussing or trying to avoid the spotlight. Either way, both seem like bad eggs to me.

Where is our obvtown @Mesk514 gone?

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

To make this 100% crystal clear, my vote on SB16 isn't based in some personal enmity towards the guy or his playstyle. It's just his wallposting style makes him a very threatening scum when unchecked, as it allows him to select only the parts of history he wants to talk about and omit talking about things other people want him to talk about. It also allows him to take a lot more care in what he writes than in a conversation. He can essentially influence the game from an ivory tower.

I honestly didn't know school had just started for him. That sucks, and is not his fault... But it's not my fault either XD. I just want to win the game. No hard feelings.

Anyway, I'm still not satisfied by SB16's posts. I still want to hear his thoughts on
    1) SJ: I find it odd that he had nothing more to say about SJ's reads, or the vote SJ placed on him.
    2) Iced: Iced's recent posts are directly relevant to what SB16 has said so far.
    3) RLVG: In particular, I wanna know if SB16 thinks if mine and SJ's suspicions on RLVG are well-grounded.

Thus far, he's mainly given thoughts on Hybrid and a few on Marsh. The thoughts on Marsh are nice, but ultimately everything he's said on Hybrid can be reasonably backtracked on with the pretext of "oh I have a history with Hybrid and we have fundamental disagreements so all thoughts I give on him are skewed".

If @Stealthbomber16 gives these thoughts, there will probably be enough info to make some satisfying reads on Stealth. So he'd no longer be top priority.

-unvote

But if I do not get these thoughts the vote goes back.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Aight, nothing else really stands out to me this game thus far. I was expecting to come back to a little more, but im quite happy with looking at hybrid or stealth. I couldnt make sense of the post that hybrid made where stwalth changed his mind about him. Given stealth said it was coherent and decent, and I couldnt see it, ima just write it off as bussing or trying to avoid the spotlight. Either way, both seem like bad eggs to me.

Where is our obvtown @Mesk514 gone?
    Iced's second round of posts sucks ass. The criticisms of voting strategy he made against Hybrid can be made against Marsh, except Marsh has acted way more defensive and basically sheeped Hybrid's strategy. It's strange to me that, of the pair, Iced would pick to go after Hybrid rather than Marsh.

His criticism of SB16 and Hybrid in the post I'm quoting essentially boils down to "I struggled to understand Hybrid's points, so I'm going to assume there was no underlying coherence and SB16 and Hybrid are both shit".

I would have rather let someone else respond to this first, but I felt the need to point this out ASAP. It's a shame noone was on to chat with Iced, but he's gotta do better than this.

31. ISO #131

I ain't unvoting SB unless he gives me a satisfying response, so I guess your votes are gonna be on me for at least 12-24h, and perhaps the entire day lol.
    So you're parking your vote on someone who haven't talked much. Effective way of making them chat though, if they are actually around. Otherwise, useless usage of your vote.

I kinda want to threaten people to talk so that way we can get info. Later...
    So your logic is that you want to do something about it and then you just leave and not do anything? Dat procrastination

Yeh im down with lynching Mesk.

I like Sprunce. I can't see him being a scum player and pretending to post what a scum player would do,.

I Dont like RLVG. Asking useless questions to look thoughful and useful.
    I am wary of you. Cause Siance
    Meta bullshit 101 RLVG : I always ask questions, may it be retarded, helpful, useless or weird.
    Science says, SuperJack is trying to get met o look bad by the very most subtle means. Hon hon hon, subtle rivalry.

RLVG's question wasn't so bad in the original context, but I see what you mean. And he's been tapping into the forum several times since and hasn't actually talked when ACTUAL CONVERSATION can be had, rather than dissecting Iced's outlandish conspiracy theories.
    See, this may be a problem with different timezones. I've been asleep for a while and a lot of stuff were happening while I were asleep.

Spoiler : Stealthbomber's big wall of quotes :
    Heyyyy I'm here gu-

I can help with this.

Hybrid once again opens the game up with a hypocritical post. Telling someone not to vote so early on but voting in his first post.
    /sigh

This post strikes me as odd. It's a particularly defensive way of stopping an alleged gambit that hasn't really come into fruition yet.

Thing is this is a nightless game and mafia can already communicate through their daychat.

I had a couple more sentences on hybrid but uh this post says what I wanted to better so I'm just going to say look at this. Look at it. You done looking at it up and down? K good.

School starting up today inhibited my ability to post, as I mentioned was happening on the signup thread. Not apprecaiting this tunnel before I even make a post.

the fuck?

the fuck?

tbh sj only rolls scum

yea you reserved your first post for me

Just because we're not a scum team for once doesn't give you the right to vote me.

All that shit, you vote Hybrid instead of pressuring Marshmallow or YZB for more shit? Just so I understand the priority, you're thinking of them as an associate of sorts?
    Wouldn't it be better to pressure the guy in question so that their team mate would have to be more aggressive in subtle defendings?
    I dunno on stealth's train of thought here.

Of course, immediately after the vote, a quick argument quickly turns to an unvote instead of pressuring the weird guys. What even.

Agreed, but to stop a force, you have to counter force it. So they won't stop random voting until they realize that we are not suppose to hurry that much instead we have to think about it and make the rightest choice. Or else after 2 citizens died they will be like "Oh no... We are almost losing this game we cannot make even a single mistake" then *puff* Town loses the game and mafia gets a sweet victory.
    We don't have to strictly follow a 'strategy', with something obvious-sounding like a countermeasure. The point is discussions to have gambits, WIFOM and et cetera, and eventually one will slip up or something.

I don't think we should lynch hybrid or marsh today because they are active and if we kill one the thread will turn dead. Do I think they are town? They are just as likely to be scum as the afks are lol.
    This line of thought is toxic. Hey man, just because someone is active in the chat doesn't necessarily mean that they can't be lynched.
    The game won't turn up dead either and there's regulations on activity. If anything, it could increase activity and not everyone has properly checked in yet because of day 1 mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Effective immediately, @Omegasaur has replaced Firebringer!
    As you can see, regulations on activity.

I'm gonna vote Stealth, his train of thought doesn't seem like a town mind, doesn't seem to have a focused priority when it seems like there should be one, he makes a vote - receives a post - and immediately unvotes with full agreement. While I shouldn't argue about that post in itself, the speed of it and how quick to back down is just kinda odd considering the lead up to it.

-vote Stealthbomber16

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Since this guy is around...

@ysb25

Hey, what's your thought about the exchange between Hybrid and Stealthbomber in the context that the two could be possible scum together?
    I was about to go out so I don't have the time to read the entirety of your post or reread the SB/Hybrid interaction again. But when I read it I didn't get that vibe from the interaction at all. Hybrid's hostility regarding being voted did not seem contrived at all and fit his personality well.

If they're both scum, then the interaction had to be staged with lots of commanding and planning. But I wouldn't expect Hybrid as scum to lay out such an elaborate plan to make such a natural-looking interaction, nor can I imagine him following a long list of instructions from SB16.

The more reasonable hypothesis to me is that SB16 as town had yet another disagreement with Hybrid, or SB16 as scum is exploiting his meta to poke at a town Hybrid. I'd pick one of those scenarios cuz of Occam Razor and stuff.

I'll reread it again and finish reading your post when I get back to verify my first impressions.

34. ISO #134

Iced's second round of posts sucks ass. The criticisms of voting strategy he made against Hybrid can be made against Marsh, except Marsh has acted way more defensive and basically sheeped Hybrid's strategy. It's strange to me that, of the pair, Iced would pick to go after Hybrid rather than Marsh.

His criticism of SB16 and Hybrid in the post I'm quoting essentially boils down to "I struggled to understand Hybrid's points, so I'm going to assume there was no underlying coherence and SB16 and Hybrid are both shit".

I would have rather let someone else respond to this first, but I felt the need to point this out ASAP. It's a shame noone was on to chat with Iced, but he's gotta do better than this.
    I didnt see MM doing this as badly as hybrid. Unless theres something i glanced over, hybrid was moving/unvoting, and threatening a lot more, and uselessly. Picking one of the other doesnt detract from it still being a terrible strategy, and somewhat scummy, especially given how much he seems to believe his vote is going to do to someone.

The fact that instead of avtually reading into the suspicious behaviour of hybrid and his over confidence in his vote (and by extension admitting that MM was doing the same, which should raise double flags) you instead decided to claim my post sucked ass because i missed the actions of 1 person. Thats some quality deflection of attention.

Second point stands as is. SB gives himself far to much room to distance himself from hybrid after just finishing going after him. It reads more like he was told to back off in scumchat rather than a misunderstanding, especially given how flustered the recanting was.

I care less about that though, im scum reading pretty heavily from your first point. Willing to pair a MM/yzb or hybrid/yzb scum team at this point.

35. ISO #135

If they're both scum, then the interaction had to be staged with lots of commanding and planning. But I wouldn't expect Hybrid as scum to lay out such an elaborate plan to make such a natural-looking interaction, nor can I imagine him following a long list of instructions from SB16.

The more reasonable hypothesis to me is that SB16 as town had yet another disagreement with Hybrid, or SB16 as scum is exploiting his meta to poke at a town Hybrid. I'd pick one of those scenarios cuz of Occam Razor and stuff.

I'll reread it again and finish reading your post when I get back to verify my first impressions.
    Where is this natural looking interaction. I lnow where were looking, and nothing about it reads to be natural. The whole thing appears (to me) to either be a coordinated fuck up, or a solo fuckup. Eitherway im seeing scum in there somewhere.

36. ISO #136

Still catching up, but damn this is hilarious. Threatening to vote people is worthless. Especially after there is already some doubt on you, and you seem to almost instantly retract your vote after making it.

Your vote is worthless. I mean, unless its not, unless this is coming from a mentality of "my scum buddies are gonna back my vote up", which imo actually looks to be the most probably case here given how youve been playing.

-vote Hybrid

Not as wild as my rlvg theory, but its still looking pretty good
    So I am just suspicous cause I am the only one thinks like "We don't have that many texts to be questioned and answered so if we go a wrong vote, we would lose"
    Also IF I were to be scum, why would I try so hard someone no, anyone not to get lynched that much?

And also I just woke up yes it's 4:20 pm atm x.x

37. ISO #137

I was about to go out so I don't have the time to read the entirety of your post or reread the SB/Hybrid interaction again. But when I read it I didn't get that vibe from the interaction at all. Hybrid's hostility regarding being voted did not seem contrived at all and fit his personality well.

1st Occam's Razor doesn't work on human relationships
    2nd I am not that trolly Hybrid anymore, I act myself less fun but whatever

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Where is this natural looking interaction. I lnow where were looking, and nothing about it reads to be natural. The whole thing appears (to me) to either be a coordinated fuck up, or a solo fuckup. Eitherway im seeing scum in there somewhere.
    Actually I don't think you are acting bad. Since I am the one who is trying to lead you guys to only 1 strategy and this might seem really strange. I am trying to people talk as well and my recent 2 fmes were really bad, trolly and fun. So that's understandable.

40. ISO #140

So like, in BFN 1 they just played the original vanilla game, as you say. Calix, DB and Mesk rolled scum together. They completely crushed an apathetic town with strong coordination and careful play.

Then Calix and DB were like "Hey DWs, I know we just rolled the town, but we clearly were at a disadvantage. You can take our word for it because we're clever. Pls add an op button that lets scum sabotage the lynch at day-end and kill someone we choose. Scum needs a way of rekking town leaders."

And DW was like "k".

So then in BFN 2 scum had that op button... except that time town rekt the scum. XD

So the has essentially been game buffed for scum when scum steamrolled, then nerfed for scum when town steamrolled. XD

omfg im dying right now. this is too accurate.

brb, reading... this is where im at...
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

41. ISO #141

SJ's playstyle exploits the fact many people who are probably town seem scared of scum coordination and probably wouldn't be up for a policy lynch.

He is essentially holding the town ransom with his shitty meta.

omgomgomg lol
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

42. ISO #142

okay, i did it... i read the whole game

It's SuperJack and Iced.

43. ISO #143

SuperJack is too funny... he's like, okay i'm down to vote mesk or like rlvg... && of course he doesn't like YZB.... then like 2 posts later he votes stealthbomber and then uses "stealth always makes boring wall posts that look big, but really contain very little. its easier to find someone by engaging in conversation with them. Its easy to get away with scum by making wall posts." as his reasoning when stealth posted a long post after SJ voted lololol

Iced is just all over the place, has a RLVG theory and a Hybrid theory, but someone is okay with looking at stealth as well....

Hybrid is just being hybrid, so I don't know why people think his activity so far is indicative of anything.

44. ISO #144

You literally acted like a lazy troll in BFN 2 and flipped scum. In fact, I recall whenever you play like this you flip scum >.<
    I also remember he forgot about the game once... Idk. But still,
    -vote yzb25

For this sudden aggressivity on a random AFK.

45. ISO #145

-vote SuperJack

If I had to put my money on a third person, I bet firebringer was a no show cause he rolled scum

46. ISO #146

Yeh im down with lynching Mesk.

I like Sprunce. I can't see him being a scum player and pretending to post what a scum player would do,.

I Dont like RLVG. Asking useless questions to look thoughful and useful.
    I am wary of you. Cause Siance
    Do you think you are useful? Because you are not, BUT NOT AT ALL.

47. ISO #147

-vote Hybrid

Are you voting against the guys who defended you? And you probably expect a sheeping from other players...
    -vote Stealthbomber16

48. ISO #148

We can't lose a citizen, but we can't treat a scum like a town for this reason.

49. ISO #149

Are you voting against the guys who defended you? And you probably expect a sheeping from other players...
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    please be mindful of where you throw your vote -.-

50. ISO #150

-unvote

Good post. 10/10. You made some nice points here.

I'm sure later into the game someone is going to ISO me and be like "he let off of hybrid too early from pressuring him what a scummy scum scum" and let it be known for the record that I am not a scummy scum scum, and that this is a very coherent and understanding post from hybrid, albiet he may have taken my vote a bit personally.
    I really should read ALL posts before posting.
    -unvote