S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 69
Register

User Tag List

Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,450 of 3805
  1. ISO #3401

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and we could actually have fielz or efe shoot SCV the same night he uses the vest as well to make sure its not from a counterfeiter.

@SuperJack not sure if you arleady answered this but - if some1 vests and is shot 2-3 times the vest stops ALL shots correct? like how a survivor vest works in the mod?
    Hey now, I'm not like this whole me being a guinea pig thing.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #3402

3. ISO #3403

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hey now, I'm not like this whole me being a guinea pig thing.
    we would confirm beforehand - it's just a suggestion as well not something im pushing this second.

But, if we can really rule out any other guns in play, then that information if it did kill you would reveal:

1) yagami is counterfeiter or Rigger. 0 other options
    2) NumberTwo lied about the item being legit trying to sound town, meaning he did not really check it.

If you survive - It confirms yagami......unless actually NumberTwo is Rigger and knows he needs another evil alive so lied to keep yagami alive. hmmmm havnt thought of that.

4. ISO #3404

we would confirm beforehand - it's just a suggestion as well not something im pushing this second.

But, if we can really rule out any other guns in play, then that information if it did kill you would reveal:

2) NumberTwo lied about the item being legit trying to sound town, meaning he did not really check it.

If you survive - It confirms yagami......unless actually NumberTwo is Rigger and knows he needs another evil alive so lied to keep yagami alive. hmmmm havnt thought of that.
    but that would mean yagami would have to be another blacksmith

5. ISO #3405

Fielz - Blink - Efe - Rumox

has to be 1-2 evils in there or it comes down to:

Distorted, SCV, Yagami, NumberTwo.

If we can confirm yagami + number two in this process because I really see no options for SCV being scum at this point. He cant be counterfeiter, if he was Blacksmith I see that being suicide hammering MM rather than just going AFK and hoping he didnt get lynched. If he is then well fking played you will probably win =P lol but i doubt it.

6. ISO #3406

7. ISO #3407

8. ISO #3408

I'm pretty sure Superjack already told us that a vest prevent only ONE shot, and that is why we were thinking of using both guns to kill a confirmed mafia at night to avoid vests.

9. ISO #3409

10. ISO #3410

11. ISO #3411

12. ISO #3412

13. ISO #3413

14. ISO #3414

15. ISO #3415

16. ISO #3416

17. ISO #3417

18. ISO #3418

19. ISO #3419

20. ISO #3420

21. ISO #3421

22. ISO #3422

23. ISO #3423

are you claiming you are Mafia and giving up?
    Nope Chuck Testa.. I'm Proving My Self With This Action..

If Numbertwo Confirmed The Item I Gave Hybrid. Your Safe At Night... If Murderer Is Lynched And Survives It Confirms Me. However, Numbertwo Stated He Cant Give Items Away So Im Just Covering Bases At This Point.

24. ISO #3424

25. ISO #3425

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Nope Chuck Testa.. I'm Proving My Self With This Action..

If Numbertwo Confirmed The Item I Gave Hybrid. Your Safe At Night... If Murderer Is Lynched And Survives It Confirms Me. However, Numbertwo Stated He Cant Give Items Away So Im Just Covering Bases At This Point.
    so where does efekannn shooting me come into play?

26. ISO #3426

27. ISO #3427

If And I Stress If Murderer Gave Efe Another Firearm And If Number two Gave You The Vest I Gave Hybrid. Your Safe.. Also Murderer Is Safe In The Event Of A Lynch
    You gave a DAY VEST to SCV!?!?
    And Numbertwo stated he did not give his vest to Distorted so your idea won't work.

Plus we are trying to find the last mafia, not shooting ourselves to give the win to the rigger.

Damn, that's for this exact reason US is seen as barbaric for allowing firearms, because people misuse a LETHAL weapon.

28. ISO #3428

29. ISO #3429

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You gave a DAY VEST to SCV!?!?
    And Numbertwo stated he did not give his vest to Distorted so your idea won't work.

Plus we are trying to find the last mafia, not shooting ourselves to give the win to the rigger.

Damn, that's for this exact reason US is seen as barbaric for allowing firearms, because people misuse a LETHAL weapon.
    People Kill People Firearms Don't Lawful Citizens Use Them For Defense.. Just In Case Of Home Invasion Or Tyrannical Government... Its The Retards That Kill For No Reason..
    The Second Amendment Is What Protects the Other 9 Basic Rights Of the People.. Never give Up The Right To Defend Yourself.. Also , Numbertwo Stated the Item I Gave Hybrid Is Legit. So the Item I Gave Murderer Is Also Legit.. So no Harm No Foul..

30. ISO #3430

People Kill People Firearms Don't Lawful Citizens Use Them For Defense.. Just In Case Of Home Invasion Or Tyrannical Government... Its The Retards That Kill For No Reason..
    The Second Amendment Is What Protects the Other 9 Basic Rights Of the People.. Never give Up The Right To Defend Yourself.
    . Also , Numbertwo Stated the Item I Gave Hybrid Is Legit. So the Item I Gave Murderer Is Also Legit.. So no Harm No Foul..
    100% agree =)

yes he confirmed you, but he could be mafia or rigger just "saying that" to try to confirm himself.
    or you could BOTH be evil - so helping to confirm the items will just give more on it. But i'm pretty sure we will solve this game pretty quickly. I think rumox checked out, kinda gave up he was on earlier and no responses so, think he is calling it GG. just the rigger left after him.

31. ISO #3431

32. ISO #3432

33. ISO #3433

100% agree =)

yes he confirmed you, but he could be mafia or rigger just "saying that" to try to confirm himself.
    or you could BOTH be evil - so helping to confirm the items will just give more on it. But i'm pretty sure we will solve this game pretty quickly. I think rumox checked out, kinda gave up he was on earlier and no responses so, think he is calling it GG. just the rigger left after him.
    making guns illegal will just give all the power to the criminals who use them. I mean it's not even hard to make a functioning firearm. also, since 1950 there have only been 2 mass shootings in American that were not in "gun-free zones". Statistically, less guns increases gun violence.

34. ISO #3434

35. ISO #3435

making guns illegal will just give all the power to the criminals who use them. I mean it's not even hard to make a functioning firearm. also, since 1950 there have only been 2 mass shootings in American that were not in "gun-free zones". Statistically, less guns increases gun violence.
    Truth Arm The Public Arm The Teachers Arm The Tellers At The Local Bank. Everyone Should Be Armed. In Case Of Emergency.

36. ISO #3436

37. ISO #3437

38. ISO #3438

39. ISO #3439

40. ISO #3440

41. ISO #3441

42. ISO #3442

43. ISO #3443

@Magoroth !! I see you reading nice shot btw!!!!! couldent have picked a better person to give the gun to =D
    screw you i thought for a moment that he was alive for some reason idk
    ty scv for the new gun i can assure you i will use it tonight AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
    did someone say that mafia and rigreg (avoids racism haha) are depending on me? JUST HAVE A LOOKOUT ON ME LOOOL I WILL SHOOT EVERYBODY(scv gimme guns please) AHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #3444

45. ISO #3445

46. ISO #3446

47. ISO #3447

48. ISO #3448

49. ISO #3449

50. ISO #3450