[SPOTLIGHT] 1st spotlight of good maps
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

[SPOTLIGHT] 1st spotlight of good maps

There's some SC2 playground maps, that fell into obscurity.
    That's my opinion.
    Many pepole play only Desert Strike on playground, these maps are better, but nobody plays them.
    You should try them, i think.

sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg - Features AI
    1024px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png - NA only

BarCraft sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg
    A chinese rip-off of "Bang!". Use "Umojian Beer" card to heal, use "Bash!" to deal damage! Rules are pretty hard, but it's okay if you'll understand it.

DWARVEN COMBAT
    Winner of RTC, this is fastest action map, that you'll ever see. Your charatcher follows cursor, no retard, endless war!

Star Party 1024px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    Another winner of RTC, it's like Mario Party: board game with some minigames inside.

Hive Keeper sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg
    Once this map was on higlight, it's like Dungeon Keeper with zergs, build your own base, grow, mine, fight!

Murder (NA has upgraded version)
    You enjoyed Mafia? This map is for you - deception game, 1 guy is murderer, others are innocent bystarders. This game is also kinda about reaction i think.

BattleCraft sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg
    Kinda rock-paper-scissors map. Enemy summoned banelings - you summon maradeurs. Enemy summoned mutalisks - you summoned marines. Bronze leauge simulator kek.

StarCreatures 1024px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    Who don't likes pokemon franchise? This map is a StarCraft II version of pokemon. Over 100 creatures in diffent locations, catch em' all!

Epic battles with bosses
    Another RTC winner, hit and run. Fun action map, where you fight only with bosses. No any quests, another enemies and other bullshit. Only bosses! Boi, that's fun, try it! You gonna play it for hours .

BLZ 强制 (Blizzard Enforcement)
    Another chinese map. It's a fun RPG, funniest thing is that you can dodge ranged shots, you can micro in it. I like that fighting system and it also has some creative abilities, sadly it's very short (and it's in alpha state). BossFights are funny too, they're really challenging. Also this map has "Hero Mode", it has limited ammo. Hero modes are challenging, if you're pro, try them.

BlasterBots sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg
    Old NES game remastered in SC2. Plant bombs, destroy boxes, blow up other players! From boxes you can find power-ups!

That's was best games, that nobody playes. Hopefully you'll play them .
    These maps are good for arcade night.
    Last edited by Arsonist; August 12th, 2018 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Info!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: [SPOTLIGHT] 1st spotlight of good maps

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I thought you made a list for Arcade Night. A full lobby is 6-8 players if I remember correctly. That's too many for Arcade Night?
    Nope, but... Some of these maps may reque 1 player, these are AI maps.
    You may play them with others and alone.
    StarCreatures is fun, when solo too.
    Last edited by Arsonist; March 8th, 2018 at 11:37 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Nope, but... Some of these maps may reque 1 player, these are AI maps.
    You may play them with others and alone.
    StarCreatures is fun, when solo too.
    Checked out the description of StarCreatures.
    Turn Based RPG with Pokemon Style Mechanics
    I gotta be honest. I don't think that's the kind of game that SC2 players enjoy. Even though we are, technically, -Mafia- players not SC2.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Checked out the description of StarCreatures.
    Turn Based RPG with Pokemon Style Mechanics
    I gotta be honest. I don't think that's the kind of game that SC2 players enjoy. Even though we are, technically, -Mafia- players not SC2.
    I like this map tho

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I like song of fire and ice. It's GoT themed game. Neat.
    Yeah it's the best map... from its kind. Tons of hard work in it obviously, recommended for all GoT fans.

But do you know IRON FIRE? Mech battles. Gatecraft Galaxy? SG-1 based game, very fun if you got time. Planet Protoss Tribes Beta (even if it's not a beta lol)? It's like the Troll Tribes from Wc3, but with protoss and 99999x better graphics

Try these out!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

If you haven't played it, I also recommend "Blood Marathon : New Edition" It's really fun when you have 6+ people. The more the better.

Also, being in voice chat while you screw over your friends/target one person is fucking glorious.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    If you haven't played it, I also recommend "Blood Marathon : New Edition" It's really fun when you have 6+ people. The more the better.

Also, being in voice chat while you screw over your friends/target one person is fucking glorious.
    There's a map called: "Blood Marathon: HD Remake", it's like original, but it has memes.