User Tag List

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3805
  1. ISO #3051

2. ISO #3052
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also , Dont Forget TOWN Mafia Night Chat Is On.. So Mafia Knows Who Other Mafia

They Will Defend Each Other. My Actions Speak For Their Self.
    You fuckers - you think either Distorted or Scv would claim Gunsmith if either one of them were Mafia? It puts them both needlessly in the spotlight, and it also means that if one were to die and flip town the other would follow suit. Since when is Distorted stupid enough to claim Gunsmith if he thinks one of the gunsmiths is going to die? I think whoever is pushing for an Scv/Distorted lynch either needs to reconsider or is a fucking scum

3. ISO #3053

4. ISO #3054
    Ganelon

I'm shooting MM or Naz tonight, I think Kira is just a misguided townie

5. ISO #3055

6. ISO #3056
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You fuckers - you think either Distorted or Scv would claim Gunsmith if either one of them were Mafia? It puts them both needlessly in the spotlight, and it also means that if one were to die and flip town the other would follow suit. Since when is Distorted stupid enough to claim Gunsmith if he thinks one of the gunsmiths is going to die? I think whoever is pushing for an Scv/Distorted lynch either needs to reconsider or is a fucking scum
    If Distorted is scum he played his cards either extremely well or extremely poorly - he was confused as fuck on Day 1. And he wasn't manipulating anyone - I would rather trust him over any of you fucks

7. ISO #3057

8. ISO #3058
    Ganelon

Odds Are Good I Die Tonight... Use My Last Item Sparingly
    Nah, you're not going to die unless Efekan does some damn foolish thing

9. ISO #3059

10. ISO #3060

11. ISO #3061

12. ISO #3062
    Ganelon

Thats Where I Suggested That SCVMURDERER & Distorted Exchange Weapons Tonight And Kill Each Other N3.

13. ISO #3063

14. ISO #3064

15. ISO #3065

@blinkskater , what do you think about all of this? it's pretty weird, we have tonnes of possible smiths now
    Imo rigger either gave a fake gun or gave one to himself, next i believe dist and scv to be town gunsmiths i also believe town to have 1 armour smith not 2, next i believe mafia to have a fake armor maker and a gun maker. I do not think 3 armours were given out.

16. ISO #3066

17. ISO #3067

18. ISO #3068

19. ISO #3069
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Fiel claimed dist or scv was evil so when one flips town lynch the other 2 lynches there then he said if they voth were town im 90% town a 3rd townie lynched thats 3 lotential town lynched
    Then it's Fiel/Rumox/Mm

20. ISO #3070

21. ISO #3071

22. ISO #3072

23. ISO #3073

24. ISO #3074
    Ganelon

G’d night.

25. ISO #3075

26. ISO #3076

27. ISO #3077
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    FORGET ABOUT THE GALGAMETKS? RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!!!!
    QUICK SHOOT IT BEFORE IT MUTATES!!!

28. ISO #3078

Marshmallow Marshall (5 [L-2]):
    Distorted, blinkskater, Noz_Bugz, Magoroth, Efekannn02
    Distorted (3 [L-4]):
    Scvmurderer, Marshmallow Marshall, naz
    Fielzanks (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami

OK so the deal is that thing. them are the votes and thats where they stand. @Light_Yagami i have to close 1 eye to type so your first. voting random outliers helps no1. makes u a null read ( scum at best ) not trying to contribute to whats going on. @rumox !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    then ima do that.
    so now chebureki. theres pages to read ill catch up tomorrow. BUT for the time being @naz its your fault. and you know it is. ffs this post took like 30 mins ti wrorice

29. ISO #3079

30. ISO #3080

31. ISO #3081

32. ISO #3082

33. ISO #3083

34. ISO #3084

35. ISO #3085

36. ISO #3086

37. ISO #3087

38. ISO #3088
    Ganelon

What da fok do you want

39. ISO #3089
    Ganelon

Are you high?

40. ISO #3090

omg @Distorted send nudes
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

41. ISO #3091
    Ganelon

1 members and 3 guests
    Lurkers begone

42. ISO #3092

Uhm. I love how everyone's putting me at L-2 AGAIN

I will have to go in a few minutes, but before I'd like to know something... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL TRUSTING DISTORTED??? WHY ARE YOU TRUSTING HIM, HIM AND HIS THEORY BASED ON NIGHT ACTIONS AND FUCKING SOFT CLAIMS??? Are you all stupid or what?! If that's enough for him to win, oh well noone is ever going to stop him when he's scum, simple as that...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #3093

crocodile dundee > you.
    Crocodile dundee > everyone here but you for convincing all these fuckers
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

44. ISO #3094

Marshmallow Marshall (5 [L-2]):
    Distorted, blinkskater, Noz_Bugz, Magoroth, Efekannn02
    Distorted (3 [L-4]):
    Scvmurderer, Marshmallow Marshall, naz
    Fielzanks (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami

OK so the deal is that thing. them are the votes and thats where they stand. @Light_Yagami i have to close 1 eye to type so your first. voting random outliers helps no1. makes u a null read ( scum at best ) not trying to contribute to whats going on. @rumox !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    then ima do that.
    so now chebureki. theres pages to read ill catch up tomorrow. BUT for the time being @naz its your fault. and you know it is. ffs this post took like 30 mins ti wrorice
    What the hell does that even mean lol

45. ISO #3095

TOWN
    Distorted - I would be willing to bet a generous amlunt of monry that he is town.
    blinkskater - way too active and pushy and aggressive to be scum
    Kira
    Scvmurder
    RIGGER
    Efekannn02

MAFIA
    MM
    Naz
    Hybrid
    Rumox
    Show me the money, then... +10000 minerals & gas! Yay!

46. ISO #3096
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What the hell does that even mean lol
    It means he's drunk

47. ISO #3097

@Marshmallow Marshall , were I town and in your position I would be raging at everyone in the town for trusting Distorted. As it stands you seem reticent to pursue him.
    Hm really, I look like a happy man atm? ^^ you're being retarded here, just read what I write.

48. ISO #3098
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm really, I look like a happy man atm? ^^ you're being retarded here, just read what I write.
    if you're town I will shoot Distorted, period.

49. ISO #3099

It means he's drunk
    Why do you even POST here if you're drunk... New rule: don't post when you're drunk.

50. ISO #3100

if you're town I will shoot Distorted, period.
    Hm ok. A question though: why weren't you willing to do the same with Scv?