S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 3805
  1. ISO #2401

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Niiice, 4x50 posts to read... @ me if you got a question or something you need me to view. Also I might just leave without saying it, if that happens just deal with it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2402

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    stfu scumbag this plan only confirms scv as town if it works, doesn't mean shit for u

Efe is gonna pull the trigger and won't have a gun for noz to check, i just checked the setup gun shoots before tracker person investigates

Mag you really blindly trust distorted enough to use your gun tonight? If you are shooting that is.
    @naz

Tracker
    At night, you may target a player, you will discover which role their last item or items has come from.

3. ISO #2403

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Blink didnt vote who up?
    MM

6. ISO #2406

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Distorted , remember MM's Lynch train from yesterday? blink did not vote him up
    Did @Fielzanks answer my question about why he did not put me in the potential pairings in his wallpost, while he was putting Distorted/Scv as a possibility? Because you're right: blinkskater might've pocketed me in some way. It's 10000x more likely than a Scv/Distorted pairing.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #2407

stfu scumbag this plan only confirms scv as town if it works, doesn't mean shit for u

Efe is gonna pull the trigger and won't have a gun for noz to check, i just checked the setup gun shoots before tracker person investigates

Mag you really blindly trust distorted enough to use your gun tonight? If you are shooting that is.
    and he has to use the gun since we have a thief.

8. ISO #2408

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Did @Fielzanks answer my question about why he did not put me in the potential pairings in his wallpost, while he was putting Distorted/Scv as a possibility? Because you're right: blinkskater might've pocketed me in some way. It's 10000x more likely than a Scv/Distorted pairing.
    yeah he answerd it.

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    To be fair each pairing came up to mind but as I've stayed up in the night fatigue took out some of the less probables one, except for the less probable one of them all, Scv/Distorted. This pairing should not happend, Could not happen but if it did, I've been outplayed. That's what it is basically. I've outed the you/Distorted because you fumbled hard on Day start, which I think you would have a hard time faking.
    MM/Blink is excluded because Distorted AND Scv claimed Gunsmith. So one of they ought to be scum. Blink/Distorted is less bullshit than Scv/Distorted, so less interesting, but you could paintscum it by looking at all the errors blink did and Distorted still pushing scv who did nothing but counterclaim him. Not in my interest to paintscum blink and distorted at the same time as I would then push a lynch further from scv.
    Hm ok, sorry for the mention I just put you; your answer is satisfying.

12. ISO #2412

and he has to use the gun since we have a thief.
    Just curious... Did Yagami claim there was a thief BEFORE or AFTER you said you had given gun to Magoroth?

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

!!!!!

Ok the time I was kidnapper I was turbo lynched while asleep!! I only got halfway through with my evil plot! lol I didnt get to change my claim to jailor and say I was pulling a Voss trying to bait out the neutral =( But blink was the neutral and fast pushed me....which actually is really similar to what is happening here................lol just realized that, it fits his scum meta =P
    No because You know why i'm not scum

15. ISO #2415

it doesnt say "current items" whatever the last items received were.
    @superjack if someone shoots the gun they have, do they still "have it" for the invest role person to check? or do they, like, throw it away and there's nothing to invest or whatever. the guns can only be used once, right?

i think i read that in the setup or maybe that was Rigger has one time auto vests
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #2416

17. ISO #2417

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Lmfao, soon was right when unsaid I'll go to bed and.youll all convince yourselves I'm scum in my absence. Good God distorted is manipulative; he's fucking scary good at it. Oh well, distorted dies tonight from efe. I'm fine either way. Lynch magoroth and noz after.
    If mag is scum he's a fucking mastermind too. It's just unlikely to have two masterminds in the same scum team.

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

i believe it was after
    Yeah me too. Just throwing this possibilty out: if noone gets stolen from next nights, Yagami could've lied to make sure Mag shoots fast. But I believe we must not take the risk and still shoot.

20. ISO #2420
    Ganelon

Yeah me too. Just throwing this possibilty out: if noone gets stolen from next nights, Yagami could've lied to make sure Mag shoots fast. But I believe we must not take the risk and still shoot.
    I'm not scum. Period. Ignore that possibility.

21. ISO #2421

@superjack if someone shoots the gun they have, do they still "have it" for the invest role person to check? or do they, like, throw it away and there's nothing to invest or whatever. the guns can only be used once, right?

i think i read that in the setup or maybe that was Rigger has one time auto vests
    Yes, rigger doesnt make themself anything - they have to hand out their items also, but come with 2 auto vests. 1 for night 1 for day

22. ISO #2422
    Ganelon

Yes, rigger doesnt make themself anything - they have to hand out their items also, but come with 2 auto vests. 1 for night 1 for day
    'can use rigged items as if they were real'

23. ISO #2423

Meh, I've resigned to my fate. @Efekannno2 will avenge me tonight.
    That actually comes off as a townie post from Scv.

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

27. ISO #2427

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm not scum. Period. Ignore that possibility.
    ERR no. I townread you 99% btw, don't worry lol. I wasn't saying you were scum if that was to happen, it would mean you are a manipulated townie. But +0.1 scumpoints for this sudden defensiveness.

28. ISO #2428

.....how tf was efe your biggest town read.

would you be ok with a blinkskater lynch?
    @Scvmurderer why is efe your biggest town read... HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GET HIM AS BIGGEST TOWN READ ON D1???

29. ISO #2429

ERR no. I townread you 99% btw, don't worry lol. I wasn't saying you were scum if that was to happen, it would mean you are a manipulated townie. But +0.1 scumpoints for this sudden defensiveness.
    he was actually very defensive against efe as well... threw up some flags for me lol

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

Please confirm my gun I gave to you
    @Efekannn02

32. ISO #2432

33. ISO #2433

34. ISO #2434

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    've said this allready, you choose to ignore it it's on you, read every fucking post in the thread
    If you're town you should re-state it instead of making people search in 2k posts...

35. ISO #2435

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yes he can.
    OH. So Rigger probably made himself a gun then...

36. ISO #2436

Once an items been used, it's gone.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438

39. ISO #2439
    Ganelon

@Distorted should I shoot Efe

40. ISO #2440

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

43. ISO #2443

44. ISO #2444

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

You cunts. Distorted or me gets lynchs today. I love You guys trying to redirect the.ly ch away because you know distorted Is screwed if he lynched me
    no dude, I am taking into consideration the other options of being 2 gunsmiths. because if you are literally a gunsmith, your arrogance is about to throw the game away.

47. ISO #2447

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

the only raeson im having big doubts on SCV is because they were both drunk last night. (blink and SCV). Blink im pretty confident on being scum actually. I strongly recommend you shoot him regardless. SCV now I felt his frustration on him thinking im scum was actually legit; It didnt sound like mafia. but then blink trying to sacrifice himself for him is like wtf then scv choosing to give efekannn the gun and just hard pushing me the next day with blink.

Either SCV just got played as a total sheep by blink, or they are both scum.
    Yeah, I agree with distorted shoot me. ;)

50. ISO #2450

Any1 trying to prevent this lynch is scum. If I'm revealed distorted is 100 percent fucked so he doesn't want to lynch me anymore.
    Where is my vote at? seriously dude read the damn thread.

What happens if we are both gunsmith? you say "hmm" then a comment about SJ adding 2 gunsmiths to push off ur arrogance?