GEO: 1-S2-1-8463983

Account Name: GEO
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8463983
    In-Game Name: MESKTHEFUCKINGDESK

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Veri
    Summary:

This player was Administrator.
    N1 he writes in his lw "luzio, heavens door, meskthefuckingdesk" "we are traid." - this is true.
    D2 he says "CHOO CHOO" "LEAVE TRAIN LEAVING" "WHO COMES ABOARD" "CHOO CHOO" and leaves the game.

geo gamethrow.SC2Replay

@AIVION Mesk and I were both in that game so we can't do this report, this is YOUR time to shine buddy!

2. ISO #2

Re: GEO: 1-S2-1-8463983

SC ID VERIFICATION
    GEO:Correct. 1-S2-1-8463983
    GEO_ID.pngGEO_Points.png

Respective Hotkeys
    GEO: 3

Relevant Summary
    GEO roles administrator, puts the names of the Triad into his LW N1, tries to start a "leave train" D2, and quits the game D2. His will is then revealed D3.

GEO_LW.pngGEO_QUIT2.jpg

Was the Game Result altered?
    Probably. GEO suicided, costing the triad one member, and in his last will gave away his partners, who definitely still had a chance, especially with town dying to veteran.

Previous Offenses
    GEO: None

Player Offenses
    GEO: Intentional Game Throw, Attempted Leave Train

Recommended Action
    Watchlist x2

Additional Notes
    Thank-you for reporting his gamethrow!
    Last edited by MattZed; January 10th, 2017 at 08:59 PM.

3. ISO #3

Re: GEO: 1-S2-1-8463983

@Arrow / @Helz , MattZed and I discussed this report and I wanted to flag a couple of additional considerations with respect to the appropriate punishment level here:

1. This is a brand new account as evident by the ID (in the 8460000 range).
    2. This player names himself after Mesk, a well-known staff member and moderator, suggesting that he has something against her. This would make no sense for a new player, but makes a lot of sense as someone who Mesk has processed reports against in the past or been in games with her.
    3. This player almost certainly is not new to SC2Mafia given he knew how to write a Last Will and took it upon himself to out his teammates in his Last Will during Night 1. New players typically aren't as cavalier about throwing and certainly aren't familiar with things like LWs. There was also no attempt to try to figure anything out or play the game -- his immediate impulse was to out his teammates via his LW.
    4. This player also seems to be aware of the rules given he used Leave Train terminology during Day 2: "CHOO CHOO", "LEAVE TRAIN LEAVING", "WHO COMES ABOARD", and "CHOO CHOO". I.e. new players would not be familiar with this type of terminology or know to leave the game after saying it. In fact, brand new players would have no idea what a Leave Train is -- it's not intuitive whatsoever, nor are the train sounds if you haven't played Mafia before.

For these reasons, I think it's very clear this player is not legitimately new and rather is a smurf account of a rulebreaker who has presumably been permabanned elsewhere. For these reasons, I strongly suggest that we consider a Permaban here as well. There's nothing about this player suggesting that he has any intent of playing legitimately -- ranging from outing his allies (Intentional Game-Throw) to trying to incite the game to break up (Leave Train) to leaving the game himself.

I've shared these thoughts with @MattZed as well, who suggested I add this addendum for your consideration when you process.
    Last edited by DarknessB; January 11th, 2017 at 05:58 PM.

4. ISO #4