Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1600
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Re: S-FM 193: Final Fantasy VII

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I never really knew you could dance like this
    I suppose I'm walking into this... but I guess my hips don't lie?

Anyway, to post something relevant. I'm comfortable reading SJ as town at this point. The data I needed has been added and it makes sense with what I currently know. I'm going to start going back and changing some of my reads based on Excalibur being town and SJ being likely town.

I'm not completely convinced on DarknessB though but can tentatively hold off investigating him. With MattZed's lynching, I want to understand the beef with Banana more. I think we should either proceed looking at Banana now to clear up that whole thing before we move on to analyzing AIVION and PoD's worthiness for lynch. I'm willing to advocate PoD based on my current knowledge, a little less for Aivion. I still soft-read Headshrinker and gamefreak as town. I too see calix as being on paper 'too neutral' as in 0 balance on action. It's weird.

For this moment, I need to spend time with my dad. he's watching a movie in the livingroom and I feel like a jerk standing him up.

4. ISO #954

Powerofdeath

Slight scum read. Trolly behaviour and trains/pressure failing to build up on him

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    On that note, I'm starting the POD train given we need a new viable lynch candidate and his behavior has been very questionable today. I'd say it's either him or AIVION IMO.

-vote powerofdeath
    A train failing to start on him

Quote Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
    Congrats Gyrlander. Hope there's no hard feelings and that my explanation at the very least made sense.

-vote Powerofdeath

Similar reasoning as Gyrlander before. Is next in my chain of unusefulness for nightkill. Doesn't help that they've chosen to vote me for no particular reason other than posting lulz. Also does help that they offer anything that isn't garbage posts.

Still waiting on something from Excalibur. We know he's been here, but he hasn't done literally anything. I'm curious on DarknessB thoughts on that. Still worth not auto-lynching him?

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    ALL HAIL THE MAYOR

-vote Saik0Shinigami
    Sheeping with the Mayor on my town Read

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    We have 4 L-5 and 1 L-6. Guess I need to hear this place. Pod, please come and defend yourself as soon as possible.

-vote powerofdeath

I was very reluctant of voting you just because you said "ALL HAIL THE MAYOR". Seriously, I love people that treat me like that, that's why I love Mayor. Anyway, I shall not allow my fee-fees interfere!
    Another failed lynch train
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #955

Calix

I keep reading her as town, and then I see some posts which make me rethink that. Her relationship with Banana is uncomfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    In my opinion, the Banana/ MattZed topic should be discussed tomorrow. Given that both of them are stubborn/ have strong personalities, it's possible that they're at each other because of a mix of confirmation bias and ego. Both of them need to back off and reconsider their stance tonight because I do not feel confident lynching either one of them at the moment.

I'm with GameFreak; SuperJack's buddying of pressured townies, plus his chainsawing, does not make sense for a town. He's yet to explain why he town-read Gyrlander strongly enough that he voted not one, but TWO players who suspected him. (GameFreak and DarknessB)

-vote SuperJack
    Does initially try to pressure me without much support with GF, want MZ BC to both be towns.

Some pretty decent points overall. Your first point is the most convincing one to me. Saiko's wording has pinged me a couple times, most notably in that incident when he came across as unsure of wherever he should unvote me. (he said that something scummier had to happen in order to 'allow' him to unvote) Considering that he kept his RVS vote on me before switching to you, this reinforces my idea that he's self-conscious about how his voting patterns look.

That comment about mislynches is the most damning, however; being that casual about a mislynch in this setup (going as far as to preemptively justify Gyrlander's mislynch) looks like scum who is trying to fabricate reasoning to join a wagon. Especially given how many times it's been repeated that we CANNOT afford many mislynches.

-vote Saik0Shinigami
    Joining another lynch on someone I town-read

-vote SuperJack
    A "Gotta lynch someone vote"
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #956

pisskop
    Quote Originally Posted by pisskop View Post
    -vote saik0Shinigami

This is acceptable. Excalibur is acceptable, somebody pushing a case for more than the last 4 pages; that push is acceptable

to boot saiko is beliw the line
    Hass been avoiding much attention, not stepping on many toes and rarley been voted. Alot of sheeping/shallow votes from him.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

Train on me before Mattzed lynch:

-vote SuperJack
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Sure, I'd go with SJ over POD for now. The white knight play looks a little more dangerous / manipulative than just being lazy like POD

-vote SuperJack

Also, makes the trains more interesting for Grylander to figure out where to push.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    -vote SuperJack

I am good with either
    -vote superjack
    Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Mattzed claim so its over with

-vote Superjack
    As you can see. All the votes on here are basically empty. No Scum reads just "Poor play must policy lynch, must lynch someone reads"
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #959

Gyrlander (6 [L-1]): AIVION, DarknessB, BananaCucho, pisskop, Saik0Shinigami powerofdeath

MattZed (7 [L-0]): Saik0Shinigami, Gyrlander (Mayor), pisskop, HeadShrinker, BananaCucho, AIVION

SuperJack(5 [L-2]): Calix , DarknessB, BananaCucho, pisskop, GameFreak

As you can see here:

GameFreak had only been on my vote. And for good reason.

BananaCucho and pisskop has been on every townie Train.

Effects my town read: Saik0Shinigami and AIVION has been on both confirmed town roles.

powerofdeath on Mayor for poor reason

HeadShrinker on MattZed for poor reason:

Quote Originally Posted by HeadShrinker View Post
    Oh since votes got reset I will re-vote

-vote mattzed
    Calix had only been on my train.

Definetly Banana and pisskop are scummy people.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

I'll be clear guys. There has only been 1 kill and got a roleblock materia last night. Used it on AIVION. Also, AIVION vote on Mattzed was horrible.

It's a beautiful day outside.

Birds are singing, flowers are blooming.

But kids like you....

-vote AIVION

SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL

Banana's right, you really are a bad mayor.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #963

However, I actually posted because I'm replacing out... I'm abandoning ship (I have my reasons.. and no it's not because i'm being pressured, that would be a dick move, besides I've been asking for a replacement since Night 1 and just now walked into the L-2 situation.)

Anyway, I wish everyone luck and give the player replacing my slot a good chance please!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

14. ISO #964

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    However, I actually posted because I'm replacing out... I'm abandoning ship (I have my reasons.. and no it's not because i'm being pressured, that would be a dick move, besides I've been asking for a replacement since Night 1 and just now walked into the L-2 situation.)

Anyway, I wish everyone luck and give the player replacing my slot a good chance please!
    Dick move. Replaces out at L-1 in MLYLO, now replacing out at L-2

This could be considered a scum tell for AIVION but I'm trying to avoid meta now. Either way, dick move.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

15. ISO #965

This could be considered a scum tell for AIVION but I'm trying to avoid meta now. Either way, dick move.
    *Tries to replace out

He didn't because I said fuck that as host
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

16. ISO #966

I don't care for meta, but this is either a sign of 'no fucks given because my role doesn't matter' or 'I'm guilty and have no reasonable way to talk myself out'.

Regardless, I'm interested in letting the subbed player come in and make a statement before I go and vote AIVION's spot now. assuming Shifty replaces sooner rather than later.

I'll be back in the morning I suppose.

17. ISO #967

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Powerofdeath

Slight scum read. Trolly behaviour and trains/pressure failing to build up on him

Sheeping with the Mayor on my town Read

Another failed lynch train
    WTF does that have to do with anything? Maybe the rest of the town actually townread me unlike these noobs who thinks I'm scum.

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

So i'm an idiot.

Ignore my post about replacing out, I realized The issue was next weekend not this weekend.. LOL

sorry everyone

gonna tell shiftry to hold off for now.

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

Anyway, So.

uh.. Hi. I'm at L-2

22. ISO #972

I am fairly confident AIVION is scum. I already stated reasons on Day 1. Let me find some quotes.
    That's rude sir.

23. ISO #973

I'm sorry, what's a mafia..?

We're looking for the rebel scum, Employee's! GET IT RIGHT!
    Youre the final member of the mafia.

Lynch in order: Head, Shini, and AIVION, then we look for neutral killer.
    Also does anybody else scumread Head? I scumread him hard.

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

Also does anybody else scumread Head? I scumread him hard.
    I was trolling when I posted that.

Can you reinterate exactly why it is that I'm being scumread from that post alone?

This looks really weak imo.

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

I disagree, it's not weak at all. Its the most powerful argument in the entire game on the fact why you are mafia.
    I'm intrigued good sir.

Explain more?

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

I suggest you to reread because I already explained. If i point out all of your flaws you would be able to defend yourself better. I would much rather you crippled and vulnerable while the town lynch you slaughterly.

Alright. That's fine. Well, I'm basically dead anyway since the Mayor is hellbent on Lynching me because he roleblocked me, which is fine too I guess. I mean you've been on my scumlist since Day 1 anyway with the way you decided to call out 3 mafia members for no real reason and voted headshrinker based off of.. what exactly?

-vote PowerofDeath

30. ISO #980

Alright. That's fine. Well, I'm basically dead anyway since the Mayor is hellbent on Lynching me because he roleblocked me, which is fine too I guess. I mean you've been on my scumlist since Day 1 anyway with the way you decided to call out 3 mafia members for no real reason and voted headshrinker based off of.. what exactly?

-vote PowerofDeath
    Oh that's right, because we're the mafia yea??

Kay

31. ISO #981

Well here's my defense since I won't be on most of the day tomorrow:

I troll early on day 1, it's something I do to help relax myself and get into the game a bit better. I apologize for taking it a bit too far this time, the final fantasy theme really got to me, it did. But I guess I started getting into this game a bit too late... and when I got back near the end of the day, apparently my top scum-read turned out to be the mayor! What a twist. That really flipped this game over on it's head for me, and I sort of didn't really know what to think so I basically went with Mattzed (I read him as null to scum-lean For a while now, didn't like his interactions early game) And his buddying with the Mayor that I eventually read up on really was scummy to me, and to be honest I don't regret being the vote to lynch him for it, I don't. Take it with a grain of salt if you want.

But I shall claim, because why not? I'm a Shinra Employee, and proud of it. Lynch me if you want, It doesn't make a lick of difference to me. I'm basically a prisoner on deathrow now, and ready to join the dead.

My word of caution to all: If you are scumreading me because of my trolling earlier, Shame on you. Again, I apologize I did go a bit too far but shame on you. If you are scumreading me because of My vote on Mattzed, so be it. I just ask that you give everyone a glance over, like PowerofDeath here for example who is so eager to lynch me, it almost seems like he's voting me hoping for the easy lynch on me.

Make the right call Shinra, I believe you can do it.

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

Hello guys. Interesting things have happened. Superjack is participating hard, AIVION almost replaced out because of IRL stuff, he calls me a bad mayor and claims Shinra Employee. Too many Shinra Employees here man.

Also, @SuperJack I have not solved it. Download de Steamspeak and looked for anything called Engish But nu

Thank you Anonymous Donor

34. ISO #984

Hello guys. Interesting things have happened. Superjack is participating hard, AIVION almost replaced out because of IRL stuff, he calls me a bad mayor and claims Shinra Employee. Too many Shinra Employees here man.

Also, @SuperJack I have not solved it. Download de Steamspeak and looked for anything called Engish But nu
    Yeh. I'm just waiting for more people to be around.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

WTF does that have to do with anything? Maybe the rest of the town actually townread me unlike these noobs who thinks I'm scum.
    You where plAced on the same board as me. Yet it was hard for town to start a train on you. Yet it was easy for one to get started on me.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Checking in , i'm pleasantly suprised how N1 ended up going.
    Sadly i am busy in the weekend , i'll check back in 7 hours.
    I really hate how the MZ lynch turned out. He never gave me scumvibes.

I do feel like SJ is right in his reads for now. And i'd like to see something from piss

-vote Pisskop
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

42. ISO #992

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Checking in , i'm pleasantly suprised how N1 ended up going.
    Sadly i am busy in the weekend , i'll check back in 7 hours.
    I really hate how the MZ lynch turned out. He never gave me scumvibes.

I do feel like SJ is right in his reads for now. And i'd like to see something from piss

-vote Pisskop
    Can you give me a read on Banana?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

ewwww

so sj quotes my vote on him as i try to ensyre we dont nolynch. a vote i, in the same breathe, condemned as weak.

and theres some odd noise about me not stepping on toes? despite stealing my metaphor and reafing iso where I push most of my votes?

SJ isnt town because he isoed some newbs andtoenread them. get a life and a brain guys.

45. ISO #995

ewwww

so sj quotes my vote on him as i try to ensyre we dont nolynch. a vote i, in the same breathe, condemned as weak.

and theres some odd noise about me not stepping on toes? despite stealing my metaphor and reafing iso where I push most of my votes?

SJ isnt town because he isoed some newbs andtoenread them. get a life and a brain guys.
    You sat on 3 town train. Very weakly.

Now your read on Banana.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

Im in the gym on my phone so i cant really do extensive explanatiom but toadette just is playing way to passive hearthstone or not shes not scumhunting at all
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

ewwww

It's more like VCA and not ISO you wank pot.
    You need to do something dude or I'll gnaw your arm off.
    Pushing a lynch onto a player not there is good of you. Rather than vote the mz v I bc fight.
    Shocking how mattzed was lynched and not banana isn't it.

And claiming all my town reads as newbs is just a Las of bollocks

So yes. Detail about Banana. And then more of your reads.

If you don't I'll twat you.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #1000