Report those who make leavetrain or leaves?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Report those who make leavetrain or leaves?

If a player leaves before game has been setup its ban-able?

if more players joins after him is all depending on the lobby, sometimes even 2 people can leave but the rest 13 stays and does a save, just like now i had 1 player leave where leavetrain was not happening. and then i have the games where 1 people leave and everyone leaves.

action done = leaving before game starts

whatever happends after that is random and cannot be foreseen. so that means we're reporting everyone who leaves before game starts?

sounds like im gonna be having a shitload of reports coming up.

Specially if a player leaves the game before its started and rejoins sc2mafia lobby. makes it way more susp of a leavetrain or attempt to make leavetrain.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; October 14th, 2016 at 10:20 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Re: Report those who make leavetrain or leaves?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    If a player leaves before game has been setup its ban-able?

if more players joins after him is all depending on the lobby, sometimes even 2 people can leave but the rest 13 stays and does a save, just like now i had 1 player leave where leavetrain was not happening. and then i have the games where 1 people leave and everyone leaves.

action done = leaving before game starts

whatever happends after that is random and cannot be foreseen. so that means we're reporting everyone who leaves before game starts?
    Leave trains normally happen before the games actually start, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

3. ISO #3

You're allowed to leave a game before it starts, so long as you do not make comments inciting others to leave as well. You're not allowed to incite others to leave a game before it starts with language like "choo choo", etc. (that's inciting a Leave Train). You're not allowed to leave a game right after it starts -- i.e. during Day 1 or Night 1 (that's Role Quitting). If you have concerns about behavior in a game, file a report and we will take a look.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

If a player is a little shit before game has been setup its ban-able?

if more players joins in being little shits is all depending on the lobby, sometimes even 2 people can be little shits but the rest 13 are not little shits and does a save, just like now i had 1 player be a little shit where shittrain was not happening. and then i have the games where 1 people is a shit and everyone shits

action done = being a little shit before game starts

whatever happends after that is random and cannot be foreseen. so that means we're reporting everyone who is a little shit before game starts?

sounds like im gonna be having a shitload of shit reports of little shits like masterninja being a little shit coming up.

Specially if a shitty player is a shit the game before its started and rejoins sc2mafia lobby. makes it way more susp of a shittrain or attempt to make shittrain.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If a player is a little shit before game has been setup its ban-able?

if more players joins in being little shits is all depending on the lobby, sometimes even 2 people can be little shits but the rest 13 are not little shits and does a save, just like now i had 1 player be a little shit where shittrain was not happening. and then i have the games where 1 people is a shit and everyone shits

action done = being a little shit before game starts

whatever happends after that is random and cannot be foreseen. so that means we're reporting everyone who is a little shit before game starts?

sounds like im gonna be having a shitload of shit reports of little shits like masterninja being a little shit coming up.

Specially if a shitty player is a shit the game before its started and rejoins sc2mafia lobby. makes it way more susp of a shittrain or attempt to make shittrain.
    oh look at that, telling me im a little shit
    :bananachucho sounds like im gonna be having a shitload of shit reports of little shits like masterninja being a little shit coming up.

me:
    look at that guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d8vcQYZMgM

9. ISO #9

Maybe if you used your brain

Me > lets make a leavetrain (we all know thats breaking the rules) so gotta make sure we dont get caught
    > 2 ppl, leave the game early without saying anything, lets hope for the best

and then later on "reported by masterninja"
    DarknessBB "ah sorry, leaving early game is allowed aslong they dont encourage people in the chat"

i mean did you guys really think thro this? so i came saying, i can record live if a player leaves without speaking and rejoins the lobby again right after and if i catch him more than once its certainly pointing towards a ban.

but yet you dont seem to appreciate that thought?

even a 10 year old could come up with that plot.

10. ISO #10

Maybe if you used your brain

Me > lets make a leavetrain (we all know thats breaking the rules) so gotta make sure we dont get caught
    > 2 ppl, leave the game early without saying anything, lets hope for the best

and then later on "reported by masterninja"
    DarknessBB "ah sorry, leaving early game is allowed aslong they dont encourage people in the chat"

i mean did you guys really think thro this? so i came saying, i can record live if a player leaves without speaking and rejoins the lobby again right after and if i catch him more than once its certainly pointing towards a ban.

but yet you dont seem to appreciate that thought?

even a 10 year old could come up with that plot.
    If the same players were continuously leaving games en masse without saying anything, we (staff) would logically conclude that they're doing it on purpose and likely punish them when we got replays of them repeatedly doing that -- i.e. violating the spirit of the rules is also a problem in our eyes. I really doubt there is a band of players systematically conspiring to leave Mafia games without saying anything and repeating that behavior over and over again. If so, they would have been reported a long time ago and we would have done something about it.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    If the same players were continuously leaving games en masse without saying anything, we (staff) would logically conclude that they're doing it on purpose and likely punish them when we got replays of them repeatedly doing that -- i.e. violating the spirit of the rules is also a problem in our eyes. I really doubt there is a band of players systematically conspiring to leave Mafia games without saying anything and repeating that behavior over and over again. If so, they would have been reported a long time ago and we would have done something about it.
    well we've already had two earlier today and one was pissed off as he said nothing in the game but in the lobby after he instantly rejoined. and thats when i turned on my 20 min cap on my recorder, just a hit of a button and i've recorded my last 20 minutes.

seems im gonna be doing exacly what i was planning to do as i made this post suggesting this.
    helping out sc2mafia the time im here is all i wanted to do, so i made this post for a different approach that would not be possible for the regular player.

12. ISO #12

well we've already had two earlier today and one was pissed off as he said nothing in the game but in the lobby after he instantly rejoined. and thats when i turned on my 20 min cap on my recorder, just a hit of a button and i've recorded my last 20 minutes.

seems im gonna be doing exacly what i was planning to do as i made this post suggesting this.
    helping out sc2mafia the time im here is all i wanted to do, so i made this post for a different approach that would not be possible for the regular player.
    @MasterNinja , we appreciate your raising these issues regarding the rules enforcement on Leave Trains to our attention. To the extent you're running into particular issues in-game (as you suggest), please report them to us (including replays) and we'd be happy to take a look. That having been said, I'm not sure the value of having a discussion about the possibility of bad actors trying to make an end-run around the rules by exploiting a technicality (i.e. that Leave Train offenses typically require someone inciting a Leave Train vs. silently leaving). If people start exploiting loopholes repeatedly and deliberately, then we'll punish them in terms of violating the spirit of the rule.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    @MasterNinja , we appreciate your raising these issues regarding the rules enforcement on Leave Trains to our attention. To the extent you're running into particular issues in-game (as you suggest), please report them to us (including replays) and we'd be happy to take a look. That having been said, I'm not sure the value of having a discussion about the possibility of bad actors trying to make an end-run around the rules by exploiting a technicality (i.e. that Leave Train offenses typically require someone inciting a Leave Train vs. silently leaving). If people start exploiting loopholes repeatedly and deliberately, then we'll punish them in terms of violating the spirit of the rule.
    Someone call for me?
    RIDE OR CRY

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15